Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

First Degree And Masters Opportunity In The Usa- No Sat I, Sat Ii, Toefl Or Gre - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Degree And Masters Opportunity In The Usa- No Sat I, Sat Ii, Toefl Or Gre (349 Views)

‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate / Father Who Obtained His First Degree At 54 Celebrated By Daughter (Photo) / First Degree And Masters Opportunity In The Usa- No Sat I, Sat Ii, Toefl Or Gre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Degree And Masters Opportunity In The Usa- No Sat I, Sat Ii, Toefl Or Gre by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Have you been considering to do your first degree or masters in the US and you're wondering how to go about it or perhaps you're thinking, you have to write all the exams on earth or pay millions just to go to school? Well, don't look further, it's simpler and we're here to help you get it done quick.

You also do not have to worry about your school fees as you can apply for a scholarship and/or get a job and be supporting your

Admissions for Summer I, Summer II and fall 2016 are now open in to the following first degree and masters programs.

B.Sc.

1. Business Administration
2. Computer Science

M.Sc.

1. Business Administration
2. Accounting
3. Project Management
4. Information Systems Management
5. Information technology
6. Software Engineering
7. Master of Education
8. Master of Science in Applied Linguistics
9. Master of Public Administration
10. Master of Science in International Relations (MIR)

All you need to have ready are the following documents

1. International Passport
2. Transcripts from high school for B.Sc.
3 Transcripts from University degree for Masters
3. Statement of result from either high school or university program.

Bank statement required by the schools and embassy would be provided on your behalf.

visa processing starts when you receive your i-20 and acceptance letter.

fee: 80,000

covers both the application fee and processing fee till you receive your i-20 and acceptance letter. Please note this does not include your sevis fee and visa application fee

for further enquires and to evaluate if you qualify for this opportunity, send an email to:

info@allonecareer.com
We only work with schools where we have a standing relationship already.

proof of processed visa, i-20 and acceptance letters would be sent or uploaded if you need to see.

entries close by 20th November for Summer I and summer II admission. your future is your hands oh

(1) (Reply)

Solve if you are a genius / Pre Degree Addmission To FUOYE And Date 4 Entrance Exams / hihijhoj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.