Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

You Can Leave Righteously For Eternal Life Sake. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Leave Righteously For Eternal Life Sake. (330 Views)

The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) / Bible Scholars Lets Discuss Eternal Security / The Way To Eternal Life According To Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Leave Righteously For Eternal Life Sake. by Earthkumy(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2015
Why studying my bible last night, I came across a passage that caught my eyes, seriously speaking that particular story whoa me. A very rich man who desire heaven from his youth came to Jesus, according to the story this man have leaved a righteous life from his youth, even continued as an adult. Beautiful thing about this man is that he didn't allow his wealth to stand on his way of righteousness, I believe he would have had serious challenges from fellow billionaires, coworkers and people of his class to defile himself, but the story has it he was able to stand firm for heaven sake. He came to Jesus calling him good master, he said what will I do to inherit internal life? I also believe that he knew that his self righteousness wasn't good enough, that's to say something is missing. Jesus said to him "You know the commandments: 'You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother." He answered Jesus "all these I have kept since I was a boy." I so much love his answer, in fact I will say his answer to Jesus is epic. What happened to Jesus was electrical, there was chemistry instantly, the bible recorded Jesus looked at him and loved him whoa! Mark 10:17-21 At this juncture I was caught in a deep reflection, I asked myself Eze Earthkumy Chukwu will Jesus take a look at my life style and fall in love with me as he did this man. I sincerely desire to make Jesus ecstatic when ever he thinks or hears about me. What about you how do you want Jesus to feel when he hears your story? May you have a fruitful life in Jesus name, as you daily crucify the flesh for heaven sake. Goodmorning

(1) (Reply)

Dawn Of A New Era In Prophetic Ministry / The Faith To Press On / The Best Is Yet To Come For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.