Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. (42626 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by misspicy(f): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
I loyal o.
you loyal to me? tongue
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by MosquitoLaps(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:
you loyal to me? tongue
For wetin na? Are you the Commander-in-Thief?
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Una no dey ever talk pass boy and girl matter? Smh
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Maxi112: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

not every girl will go cowering to your feet at the sight of your money
am sori sweet! Many will do grin
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Una no dey ever talk pass boy and girl matter? Smh
thats why its romance section.there are sections for other topics,
but i shouldnt be schooling you on this
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by IamLEGEND1: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2015
who get time for this nónsense now
live
acquire currency
fuçk and be merry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

thats why its romance section.there are sections for other topics,
but i shouldnt be schooling you on this
so who said talking about boy and girl is the only romantic thing? kiss
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by niggi4life(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

thats why i said girls..young ladies.
i bet a woman in her late twenties wont still be playing hard to get grin
they do ooo, some get carried away by the chase and fun till they realize they are 30 and then it dawns on them that time isn't on their side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
so who said talking about boy and girl is the only romantic thing? kiss
ok add yours lets see undecided
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

ok add yours lets see undecided
Add what? where?
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by yinkeys(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by yinkeys(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by ministeriallist: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2015

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mmmmmn.....
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Djicemob:
Atleast 80% of girls i've dated have used one,two or most of the lines you stated up there.

Op how do you explain that? undecided
'dated' they never last.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
MzMayD:
'dated' they never last.
My thoughts exactly
yinkeys:
@Carolyner I kinda disagree with number 6, the not calling part. There's an exemption to it. There are girls I haven't called in a while because of my busy schedule, I guess they don't call too because they are busy. But trust me when we see, we catch up & tend to hit it off from where we left it.
. Now I see where this tips are coming from,
Maxi112:
am sori sweet! Many will do grin
yinkeys:
@Carolyner I kinda disagree with number 6, the not calling part. There's an exemption to it. There are girls I haven't called in a while because of my busy schedule, I guess they don't call too because they are busy. But trust me when we see, we catch up & tend to hit it off from where we left it.

By the way, Now I see where this tips are coming from
smileyThanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Djicemob: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
MzMayD:
'dated' they never last.
5Years and more?
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 31, 2015
Djicemob:
5Years and more?
But not till now
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Djicemob: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2015
MzMayD:
But not till now
Nah. Whats ur point?
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Djicemob:
Nah. Whats ur point?
Read the thread over
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Djicemob: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2015
MzMayD:
Read the thread over
"10 Things Women Say When They're Just Not Into You."

Whats ur point again ma.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2015
Djicemob:
"10 Things Women Say When They're Just Not Into You."

Whats ur point again ma.
NVM
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2015
ministeriallist:
The girl I so much appreciated told me:
"Just 4get about it, I don't want that. I don't want a relationship with you."
I just said 'thank you for your straight forwardness". No quarrel, no biffing finz. Though she tried to make it happen sometime later, the space was already filled.
So guys, luv isn't by force. It's a mutual-consent thing.
you're very right
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by SammyT95(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2015
quiinnBee:
let me add mine.
11)She explicitly tells you she has a boyfriend When a girl you approach or talk to denies
your advances due to having a boyfriend,
accept it. That’s not some secret sign that she
wants you to pursue her. angry
wow u just opened my eyes, same thing a girl I talked to some weeks ago told me, though everything seems right but she pulled the statement out and I was like really? though even after the whole ish she's still hanging around. hmmmmmmm Now I see

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2015
SammyT95:
wow u just opened my eyes, same thing a girl I talked to some weeks ago told me, though everything seems right but she pulled the statement out and I was like really? though even after the whole ish she's still hanging around. hmmmmmmm Now I see
yea if she tells you she has a boyfriend its best to let her be.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by phillipay: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Op but you have to agree with me that some girls who play hard to get uses this lines when in real fact they are attracted to the guy....In that case if you know she is attracted to you should you keep pursuing or just leave??

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
phillipay:
Op but you have to agree with me that some girls who play hard to get uses this lines when in real fact they are attracted to the guy....In that case if you know she is attracted to you should you keep pursuing or just leave??
if thats the case
you can keep up with the chase wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by phillipay: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
CaroLyner:

if thats the case
you can keep up with the chase wink
how so you chase a girl thats not giving you enough attention

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
phillipay:
how so you chase a girl thats not giving you enough attention
but you stated she's attracted to you.?
i should ask how sure are you of that fact
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Noff of the negativities! tongue

When she tells u ''I'm not playing hard to get, am hard to get!''- Perfect green card darlings grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by phillipay: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
CaroLyner:

but you stated she's attracted to you.?
i should ask how sure are you of that fact
yea she is but then her attitude sometimes can really piss u off...we've not been talking for the past 2weeks now and i had already made up my mind that was the end but then maybe your post has given little hope and i dont even know what i wanna do now...should i go back to the pursuit or just leave things has they are

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Seculent: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
48noble:
Topic: how girls form hard to get
Exactly!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.