Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace (27401 Views)

Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Nigerian Students Win N1.4m In Facebook Hackathon Challenge / Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by uwa1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
See Grammar... Na d Grammar carry me commot 4rm front page... OP I hail u oh.
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by fiftynaira(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Holatunde007:
Hmmmmm

Oya come modify e don enter FP

Give ur speech as FTC
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by IamLEGEND1: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
If the thing dey pain you
make you shift for road abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
At the end the ni*gga dumps the girl after several f*cking.......naija students smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by obimind(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
I think the blame goes to our universities who have failed in providing adequate accommodation for students within the school campus.
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by obimind(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Investing in the building off hostels off campus is becoming very lucrative,cus while u're still building, students are ready to pay in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by Sijo01(f): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Why blame the school authority for what they don't have control over?
Do student cohabitate in school hostels? I believe it's an off campus things.
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by jewelbaby55(f): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dats why I don't date students.... If I dating you I know u are capable of taking care of yourself and u don't live under your parents. And you must be able to take responsibility in case because I swear in my life that I will never commit abortion. Thanks to God for helping me so far. Ladies date men Dat have marriage plans and are hardworking and loving not students Dat will drain you. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by Luckygurl(f): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
lilmax:
and that is what we are trying to prevent instead of giving them the go ahead, boys are not the ones getting pregnant undecided

Like they don't know the aftermath effect of what they're getting themselves into??

It's a pity some of us decide to learn only the harder way...
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by ritux: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
To hell with the OP.

Anybody that is in the Uni is mature to know what is good and right.

That aside, myself and my gf back then lived together.
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by ritux: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
To hell with the OP.

Every Uni student should be mature to know what they want.

Anyways, my gf and I lived together back then in the Uni. Though she had her own room in the campus hostel. Whenever we have some misunderstanding, she goes back to her room until we resolve it.

Today, we are happily married with a bouncing baby boy whose one year birthday is coming up in a few days.

To each his own.

@ OP if e no work for you, e no mean say he no go work for others.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by ritux: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
ok noted
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by ritux: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op you should equally say there should be no student dating.
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by lilmax(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Luckygurl:

Like they don't know the aftermath effect of what they're getting themselves into??

It's a pity some of us decide to learn only the harder way...
its love grin na the pregnancy dey open their eye at last
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by lilmax(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
jewelbaby55:
Dats why I don't date students.... If I dating you I know u are capable of taking care of yourself and u don't live under your parents. And you must be able to take responsibility in case because I swear in my life that I will never commit abortion. Thanks to God for helping me so far. Ladies date men Dat have marriage plans and are hardworking and loving not students Dat will drain you. Be wise
i like this cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by obimind(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sijo01:
Why blame the school authority for what they don't have control over?
Do student cohabitate in school hostels? I believe it's an off campus things.
My blame still goes to the school authorities.. If u look at our private universities, I'll notice that cohabitation is at its lowest ebb.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by Luckygurl(f): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
lilmax:
its love grin na the pregnancy dey open their eye at last

Na yeye love be that one undecided
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by Luckygurl(f): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
jewelbaby55:

My fellow undergraduates, males especially will not like this one bit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by lawrenceunaa: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:
The rate at which Many Nigerian University Undergraduates and students engage in unwholesome relationships is becoming really alarming.

You now find students who were sent to school by their parents to study and become something in life now engage in acts such as cohabitation and in relationships which cause them more harm than good.

Unfortunately, most schools are to blame for this. Universities in the eastern part of the country have made this cohabitation thing look like it's nothing. Why would a female student cohabit with a man "In School" with most times, she getting pregnant at the end and the man dumping her.

It may look rosy and sweet love at first in the relationship but then stepping it up to cohabiting with your partner is totally unpardonable and unacceptable! The fact still remains that you and your partner are both students and for the lady, the dire consequences would be present if you do get pregnant as you may tend to stop your education.

Nigerians need to wake up to this monster called 'Cohabitation" slowly eating away our society.

Am naturally ahead. wink
ur post abi topic is rather tribalistic or regionalistic.if u re sure it's rampant in the east show evidence and stop pointing accusing fingers cos it will do u no good
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by Orikinla(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by Koolking(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:
The rate at which Many Nigerian University Undergraduates and students engage in unwholesome relationships is becoming really alarming.

You now find students who were sent to school by their parents to study and become something in life now engage in acts such as cohabitation and in relationships which cause them more harm than good.

Unfortunately, most schools are to blame for this. Universities in the eastern part of the country have made this cohabitation thing look like it's nothing. Why would a female student cohabit with a man "In School" with most times, she getting pregnant at the end and the man dumping her.

It may look rosy and sweet love at first in the relationship but then stepping it up to cohabiting with your partner is totally unpardonable and unacceptable! The fact still remains that you and your partner are both students and for the lady, the dire consequences would be present if you do get pregnant as you may tend to stop your education.

Nigerians need to wake up to this monster called 'Cohabitation" slowly eating away our society.

Am naturally ahead. wink

The bold sentences are misplacement and unnecessary. Why would you blame schools and Nigerians for this ill? Cohabitation of male/female students are strictly personal decisions. You make it sounds like it's part of our school curriculum.

There are student, who against all odd can never involve in this kind of settlement. While others will never think twice about co-habitation. Come of think of it, most ladies see co-habitation with male students as a mean out of materials and financial deficiency. A means to parasitise and fleece as long as the guy is getting punny. Each to his own
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by coolluk(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Its a free world u know
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by yogun(f): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Am naturally ahead. wink

while at The Polytechnic, Ibadan - this practice was very prominent amongst students in this school. I lived in a village called "Apete" back then and it was very nauseating for me back then. it wasn't really like that amongst student of UI to the best of my knowledge. Lack of accommodation for students is one of the reasons for the madness.
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by Orikinla(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
ritux:
To hell with the OP.

Every Uni student should be mature to know what they want.

Anyways, my gf and I lived together back then in the Uni. Though she had her own room in the campus hostel. Whenever we have some misunderstanding, she goes back to her room until we resolve it.

Today, we are happily married with a bouncing baby boy whose one year birthday is coming up in a few days.

To each his own.

@ OP if e no work for you, e no mean say he no go work for others.

Born to cohabit for life.
Why should anyone separate us? grin

Photo Credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/338403359479319885/

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by SUGARBEE(f): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
elderhimself:

why do i have the feeling that you were an A.B.U student?
Not was.... Still am....

Proudly ABUSITE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by toprealman: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
OLUKU! SO IT IS MORE PREVALENT IN THE EASTERN UNI'S ABI? BASED ON WHICH STATISTICS? KEEP SPREADING HATE. LIKE THEM OR NOT, IGBO PEOPLE ARE BLESSED!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by Mikocake(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=jewelbaby55 post=39514765]

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by sonnie10: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Creamz:
The truth is that most student who cohabitees are the very ones who get the lowest grade in school. How can you ready when the P*ssy is there with you all the time. 30mins of reading 3hrs of F*cking. You can never excel like that....

On the contrary. When people cohabit, they get used to seeing each other and that sexual arousal tends to diminish over time. One other aspect is that they won't have the liberty of bringing opposite sex partners to the place anymore and as such, curtails sexual exuberance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by Elparaiso(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Creamz:
The truth is that most student who cohabitees are the very ones who get the lowest grade in school. How can you ready when the P*ssy is there with you all the time. 30mins of reading 3hrs of F*cking. You can never excel like that....
Nna, 3 hours everyday is impossible. Their waist na machine abi the guy semen dey overdrive? As to reading, I can point out couples who are doing well in class. Our papa and mama wey dey do Ph.D. nko? It's all about realistic planning and effective time management.
For me, it ain't bad.......as long as it doesn't affect studies.
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by miqos02(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion or view.

Rokiatu DAT is currently cohabiting with me, we are not dating but I provide shelter for her for d time ...Shld I now send her out despite doing all d above things she does for me
and the things u DOES for her
Re: Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace by beatsbyj2g(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
fiftynaira:

Not forgetting "kpekus" that she would offer freely
Lolz sure tin na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News / How Do You Wear Your Bag (pics) / Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.