Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie (57170 Views)

Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" / Afrocandy's Backside Kissed In New Year Celebrations (Pics) / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Cpolicy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mtcheew
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by tobtap: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by naijaking1: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm sorry about the slap.

But why say my "Igbo" boy friend?

Why not say "my boyfriend"

That's why she earned the front page from being rewarded by a bigotry moderator

8 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Cpolicy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
20yrs later,the story will change to >> "i have forgiven my igbo bf for slapping me,please come back and marry me".
efulefu.

4 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by ABEngine(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
KelvinKelt:
I guess the person u dated must have been uneducated. Educated man should have known that you're an actress hence, such things are bound to happen. Forgive him for his ignorant

I'm yet to find sense in all this, what is your point exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by fascowilly(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by IlekeHD: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Are igbo boys this insecure?

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
The babe no get sense .

She wan share AIDS give the guy. as she day f*uck around as she like in the name of acting. the boy sef get patience .
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by WailingWailer00(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ugly bi*ch, prostituting in the name of acting

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by mazeltov(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
It's not about civilisation or education. I do not second what the guy did but the truth is, western education is somehow affecting us

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Another rejection of biafra by the niger deltans (South south)

Ova to the igbos,, oya starting claiming south south nd mk comments dat will suit yu. We knw ana why-yo pple

Proudly Ikwerre
Proudly Rivers
Proudly Niger delta

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chris Brown Igbo boy.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by itstpia8: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
i'm sure she's just trying to get a husband.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by chi4ik4(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
shameless slot, u are still dating while ladies of your age are carrying their 3rd to 4th child? keep on slotting

7 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Kulas: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
So what do u want us to do by speaking this trash.No wonder,you were born and breed in calabar whose women are basically known for one particular thing.And you expect the igbo guy to fold his arm and be looking at you while you are displaying the hidden character in you.Mind you,though you are not yet married to him but know quite well that by average,igbo women respects marriage institution and thats why and what attracts their men to respect them,hence rate of divorce is minimal in igbo land.The guy sees it that there will be an element of unfaithfulness(doggish life) in you,and any mistake to put you in the house as wife na real hell.

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
God please give her sense,what has tribe got to do with your boyfriend slaping u?

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by KelvinKelt(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
hopeforcharles:

This is not about education it's about dignity, we igbos have self dignity and we frown at such wayward attitude especially to some one you love or have a thing for, I for one wouldn't like to date a woman who kisses any dick, Tom and Harry all in the name of movie, it's against my religion and most importantly my culture, so he is not ignorant or Uneducated Bruv.
I really appreciate the part of self dignity, but to be honest, such men shouldn't go for loose women. Celebrities are not such girls one should expect decency from except for few of them. It's always good for one to think twice before considering & jumping into a relationship. I personally can never stand a cheating partner, hidden or known. Most celebrities does not have self pride, respect, dignity, thus they're nothing but philanderers.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by hotdi(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
You self! you too like kisses grin
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Stanley08(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
I'm an igbo guy, and you deserve another slap for saying this nonsense.

STUPIDITY MAKES US VOILENT!

6 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by oshibote1: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
businessline:
Nigerian Actress Queeneth Agbor Narrated How Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Her Because She Kissed A Guy In A Movie‘I won’t be dating an Ibo guy again; they are possessive and could be violent’.

The Micro Biology graduate of University of Calabar said the way and manner the last Ibo guy he dated treated her dealt the death knell on her ever dating any Nigerian of Ibo extradition.when then

Speaking on her ordeal with the with the Ibo boyfriend she refused to name, the Lagos based actress said. ‘We were watching one of the movies I featured in together in his house, his mood suddenly changed when the movie got to the part I was kissing an actor. He kept a straight face but the burning anger was obvious. He couldn’t hold it anymore when another kissing scene came up, he looked at me and said, “So you kissed” by the time I looked at him, and he gave me a huge, dirty slapp. I had to run for my life. I thank God I left the place alive’.

Queeneth Agbor

Queeneth who has appeared in several movies in Enugu, Asaba and Lagos alongside Yemi Blaq, Charles Inojie, Yul Edochie, Uche Jombo, Desmond Elliot, Halima Abubarkar and other said the traumatic experience made her decide to put an end to dating Igbo guys. I have dated another one in time past too, he was so possessive, and it was like I shouldn’t have a life outside of him.

Queeneth Agbor was born and raised in Cross River State, she is the first child among five siblings, she is a graduate of Microbiology in the University of Calabar.

Due to the love and passion she has for acting, she moved to Lagos to pursue her dream by enrolling in intensive acting classes for three months at Royal Arts Academy, a film school co-ordinated by Emem Isong a renowned award winning producer.

Through sheer hard-work and talent she was awarded the best graduating actress 2012… her ability to interpreet a wide range of characters and attributes has gotten her roles in movies like Painful kingdom alongside Olu Jacobs, Chika Ike, Eve Esien and Ngozi Ezeonu. She has played a lead role in a short film titled The Movement (sanitation).

http://nigeriacamera.net/nollywood-actress-queeneth-agbor-the-day-my-igbo-boyfriend-slapped-me-becos-i-kissed-in-movie/
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by AlphaDibia(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Why didn't she alert him that there's a movie she featured in wherein she kissed a guy? Is he supposed to laugh at the scene where another guy is kissing his woman? What would a Yoruba guy do? What would a Hausa man do? Better yet, what would her Efik men do in that situations? Let me save my whys and whats for another day.

Fact is, this was a relationship she wasn't trying to be in. She was looking for an escape and there she has it. Now she's forming she almost died. Gerrarahere nom saying?

6 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by amanze15(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
who is she? you make a half decent movie you become a star...nollywood cheesy
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
isn't this the same girl dat had her brèast sucked by Jim iyke in a movie? you're lucky he only slapped u. if Na me.......I would have gone street fighter on u

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by 400billionman: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Maybe you ugly so he slapped ur ugly face..

Like i said earlier, see her here. She obviously scared the guy..

It is called defense mechanism..

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by miqos02(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
shit happens
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Mbilla(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Igbo this...Igbo that. Yet order tribes that claims to be angels and saints have many cases of divorces, women giving birth to many children from different men, bastards who doesnt know their fathers talk less of their father village.

6 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
So you mean another tribe cannot slap you? This is not about tribe but temperament. Or are you telling us that you will keep changing tribes as long as every new boyfriend from another tribe slaps you.

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by prophetfire: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Miss low-end actress, did he slap you bcs he is Igbo or bcs he is imature or bcs you did a thing that earnrd you the slap? Are you trying to just whip up sympathy? You sound imature like your boyfriend.Stop throwing tribal rants and fix your life. We will hear from him first before taking sides with you.

6 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Chidizman(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by dollarlander: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm sorry about the slap.

But why say my "Igbo" boy friend?

Why not say "my boyfriend"

Your mumu starts from you mouth, to you skull down to your shit hole. MUMU Ibo boy.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by ikombe: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
she is a tribalistic bastard for all i care undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 / Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.