Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie (57260 Views)

Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" / Afrocandy's Backside Kissed In New Year Celebrations (Pics) / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by jacoik(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
chi4ik4:
shameless slot, u are still dating while ladies of your age are carrying their 3rd to 4th child? keep on slotting
u need 7 kisses from me, oya take mmueeeee
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by jerexzy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
yeye woman. y would u be kissing so passionately in a movie
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by ststyreal(f): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Some igbo guys are caring and very jealouscheesycheesycheesy..
My sister, very very jealous set of men have never seen but one good thing about it all is that they are caring and don't joke with their wife. Over all when an Igbo guy falls in love the woman enjoys.

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by chuose: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
[size=13pt]MODS YOU SEEM TO BE ENCOURAGING IGBO AND CHRISTIAN BASHING ON NAIRALAND[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by dozymars(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
I blame the stupid moderator that posted this on FP.
nairaland disobeying the rules they created.

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by macho44(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
businessline:
Nigerian Actress Queeneth Agbor Narrated How Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Her Because She Kissed A Guy In A Movie‘I won’t be dating an Ibo guy again; they are possessive and could be violent’.

The Micro Biology graduate of University of Calabar said the way and manner the last Ibo guy he dated treated her dealt the death knell on her ever dating any Nigerian of Ibo extradition.

Speaking on her ordeal with the with the Ibo boyfriend she refused to name, the Lagos based actress said. ‘We were watching one of the movies I featured in together in his house, his mood suddenly changed when the movie got to the part I was kissing an actor. He kept a straight face but the burning anger was obvious. He couldn’t hold it anymore when another kissing scene came up, he looked at me and said, “So you kissed” by the time I looked at him, and he gave me a huge, dirty slapp. I had to run for my life. I thank God I left the place alive’.

Queeneth Agbor

Queeneth who has appeared in several movies in Enugu, Asaba and Lagos alongside Yemi Blaq, Charles Inojie, Yul Edochie, Uche Jombo, Desmond Elliot, Halima Abubarkar and other said the traumatic experience made her decide to put an end to dating Igbo guys. I have dated another one in time past too, he was so possessive, and it was like I shouldn’t have a life outside of him.

Queeneth Agbor was born and raised in Cross River State, she is the first child among five siblings, she is a graduate of Microbiology in the University of Calabar.

Due to the love and passion she has for acting, she moved to Lagos to pursue her dream by enrolling in intensive acting classes for three months at Royal Arts Academy, a film school co-ordinated by Emem Isong a renowned award winning producer.

Through sheer hard-work and talent she was awarded the best graduating actress 2012… her ability to interpreet a wide range of characters and attributes has gotten her roles in movies like Painful kingdom alongside Olu Jacobs, Chika Ike, Eve Esien and Ngozi Ezeonu. She has played a lead role in a short film titled The Movement (sanitation).

http://nigeriacamera.net/nollywood-actress-queeneth-agbor-the-day-my-igbo-boyfriend-slapped-me-becos-i-kissed-in-movie/
Sorry 4 d slap, but u Neva tell us d real story. Adonbilivit!

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by MightySparrow: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm sorry about the slap.

But why say my "Igbo" boy friend?

Why not say "my boyfriend"

Just to tell us Igbos are illiterate no matter what level of education. When they travel abroad, they chase money not civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by africanusvu(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Did she say she wouldnt date an igbo BOYFRIEND AGAIN? so at this her age.she is stil hoping of changing from igbo boyfriend to maybe yoruba boyfriend,When her agemates are now counciling their DAUGHTERS on how to make good wife to igbo men

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by PenSniper: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Thank you for the caveat emptor on Ibo men. Message well understood - that Ibomen are Mighty Igors and Mike Tysons at home.
Can't blame them. They have to pay through the roof to buy a woman slave for wife. Added to that is the burden of training the woman's siblings. So if they get raving mad and maniacal about thier women, try to understand.

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bar man, tear dis guy liquor, ur head dey dere.
Airforce1:

this is why Nigeria is so backward ...
Placing so much emphasis on education.

So you never see/hear of graduate wey beat his wife for talking to another man before?

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by vamsexy: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

because igbos are mad cows....
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by MrEverest(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Doesn't sound wise to profile a whole tribe just because of the actions or inactions of just one person....actually it sounds silly

Anyway I pity this girl's career
That girl is very dull to say the least. This actress wannabe who claims to be educated yet lacks wisdom & knowledge. She condemned a whole ethnic group that numbers in tens of millions due to the act of one man! Desmond Elliot had to hide his yoruba heritage to blend in an Igbo dominated industry(nollywood) yet this nobody had the gut to antagonize a whole ethnic group for no just cause! Her acting career is dead on arrival.

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Chinom(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
MightySparrow:

Just how much Stoopidity is enough for one imbe*cile ?!!!. We can all see how 'literate' and 'civilized' you are.

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Elle277(f): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Cornerstone001: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
KelvinKelt:
I guess the person u dated must have been uneducated. Educated man should have known that you're an actress hence, such things are bound to happen. Forgive him for his ignorant

The surprising part is...................

there are lots of Educated illiterates that still always

wrestle with their wife on daily basis. undecided
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by SylarsMcQuins: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

Bros no vex oo, abeg jst do me one favour.

Most anticipated single. Larry Kuti- Olowo Fe Dabira. Pls Download Listen, Share and Re-Bc www.ipunjab.me/singles/download/2929/Olowo-Fe-Dabira-by-Larry-Kuti.html

Trust me guys you won't be disappointed... Cool unique beats, dope studio effects... Verified by DJ haywirewink The song is worth the download

Once again the download link is www.ipunjab.me/singles/download/2929/Olowo-Fe-Dabira-by-Larry-Kuti.html

Download dat song and tell me what you think, I'll really appreciate it.

Abeg na beg I dey beg.

Thanks
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by LastSurvivor: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
This girl surely deserve another kind of slap..
She sounds so loose..

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Daremee: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Let's wait and see. Am not Igbo but will be watching out to see if you go back to your own vomit. Disgrace will be yours. Brainless fool. Where do these so called actresses creep out from. They are so clueless!

4 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Airforce1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Bros no vex oo, abeg jst do me one favour.

Most anticipated single. Larry Kuti- Olowo Fe Dabira. Pls Download Listen, Share and Re-Bc www.ipunjab.me/singles/download/2929/Olowo-Fe-Dabira-by-Larry-Kuti.html

Trust me guys you won't be disappointed... Cool unique beats, dope studio effects... Verified by DJ haywirewink The song is worth the download

Once again the download link is www.ipunjab.me/singles/download/2929/Olowo-Fe-Dabira-by-Larry-Kuti.html

Download dat song and tell me what you think, I'll really appreciate it.

Abeg na beg I dey beg.

Thanks
God bless your mic bro
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Revolva(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fooolish post encouragin. Tribalism....why not say ur boyfriend you said igbo boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by harry509: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
businessline:
Nigerian Actress Queeneth Agbor Narrated How Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Her Because She Kissed A Guy In A Movie‘I won’t be dating an Ibo guy again; they are possessive and could be violent’.

The Micro Biology graduate of University of Calabar said the way and manner the last Ibo guy he dated treated her dealt the death knell on her ever dating any Nigerian of Ibo extradition.

Speaking on her ordeal with the with the Ibo boyfriend she refused to name, the Lagos based actress said. ‘We were watching one of the movies I featured in together in his house, his mood suddenly changed when the movie got to the part I was kissing an actor. He kept a straight face but the burning anger was obvious. He couldn’t hold it anymore when another kissing scene came up, he looked at me and said, “So you kissed” by the time I looked at him, and he gave me a huge, dirty slapp. I had to run for my life. I thank God I left the place alive’.

Queeneth Agbor

Queeneth who has appeared in several movies in Enugu, Asaba and Lagos alongside Yemi Blaq, Charles Inojie, Yul Edochie, Uche Jombo, Desmond Elliot, Halima Abubarkar and other said the traumatic experience made her decide to put an end to dating Igbo guys. I have dated another one in time past too, he was so possessive, and it was like I shouldn’t have a life outside of him.

Queeneth Agbor was born and raised in Cross River State, she is the first child among five siblings, she is a graduate of Microbiology in the University of Calabar.

Due to the love and passion she has for acting, she moved to Lagos to pursue her dream by enrolling in intensive acting classes for three months at Royal Arts Academy, a film school co-ordinated by Emem Isong a renowned award winning producer.

Through sheer hard-work and talent she was awarded the best graduating actress 2012… her ability to interpreet a wide range of characters and attributes has gotten her roles in movies like Painful kingdom alongside Olu Jacobs, Chika Ike, Eve Esien and Ngozi Ezeonu. She has played a lead role in a short film titled The Movement (sanitation).

http://nigeriacamera.net/nollywood-actress-queeneth-agbor-the-day-my-igbo-boyfriend-slapped-me-becos-i-kissed-in-movie/
is BUHARI bck 4rm indian?
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by SylarsMcQuins: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
God bless your mic bro
Thanks buh I'm not the artist, I'm his Manager. I'm just spreading the word.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by MDOLOFU: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
He tri for u only slap? U see y ur group of lady's call actress can never or stay married. So u now see kissing another guy as normal tin. I even date ur set of lady's
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by woli2shehu: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

sorry for the slap. embarassed
Airforce1:

sorry for the slap.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by kinibigdeal(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Don't ever think of coming back to a Yoruba boy, we are too big to accept scrap
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
businessline:

Queeneth Agbor

Yoruba people can lie.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by ibkgab001: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
I looked at him, and he gave me a huge, dirty slapp with HIS IGBO LISTIC THICKENED HAND grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Airforce1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Thanks buh I'm not the artist, I'm his Manager. I'm just spreading the word.
Ok
May God crown your effort
smiley

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by FTBOY: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
and to imagine that THE KISSING SCENE would have to be repeated several times for edition grin grin grin

Nne, i wulu sulapu you die! grin grin
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Okeikpu(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Akuko mike grin

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by FTBOY: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
[s]
Ikwerreboy:
Another rejection of biafra by the niger deltans (South south)

Ova to the igbos,, oya starting claiming south south nd mk comments dat will suit yu. We knw ana why-yo pple

Proudly Ikwerre
Proudly Rivers
Proudly Niger delta
[/s]
what part of ikwerre are u from? gerrarahere, mehn!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos) / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.