Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie (57263 Views)

Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" / Afrocandy's Backside Kissed In New Year Celebrations (Pics) / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Greycious(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
veekid:
For real?
what happens after u die really matters. Talking abt ur signature
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by FTBOY: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
Ikwerre is a mere hamlet consisting of confused pple who dont even know who they are seeking relevance in rivers state,IGBO is an ETHNIC GROUP of people found almost everywhere in d world with an ancient rich cultural heritage.
God forbid that i claim ikwerre,yall will forever be minorities in your state and unknown to the rest of nigeria and the world.
Nobody will take yall serious until you stop bearing "igbo names" and stop speaking "igboid dialects",tell your elders to create a unique "ikwerroid language".
confused fools
shut ur stinking mouth!!... ikwerre is not a hamlet! and that bastard u quoted is not ikwerre!

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by gudluckgreat(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
KelvinKelt:
what's the right word to use, uncivilise? What I'm trying to say in essence is that half educated or civilised person should have known better. *I just receive de rite word: (lack of maturity)*. This is the centre stage. One who is not mature can't be tolerance. Hope u're not one of such men!

You just murdered English
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Okeikpu(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
ajasbaba:
just want us to know that igbo beat there wife,

ok thanks

noted.
She mentioned Igbo just to draw crowd. You know say we too dey popular wink

7 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Okeikpu(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

this is why Nigeria is so backward ...
Placing so much emphasis on education.

So you never see/hear of graduate wey beat his wife for talking to another man before?
Don't mind those ediots
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by KELVINXY: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Date educated guys u refuse,that u prefer rich business men.. grin
Why won't he slap u. undecided
Gold digger tongue

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by IYANGBALI: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
una men dat is red card to all hegboe guys grin grin grin
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
FTBOY:

shut ur stinking mouth!!... ikwerre is not a hamlet! and that bastard u quoted is not ikwerre!
Sorry ooo,so what then is ikwerre??a village?? grin
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Prestige48(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
The slap was for kissing another guy. The guy is helping her parent to train her well.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
FTBOY:

He is ikwerre and he said the mind of an average ikwerre person.
whatever yall are or claim to be,just tell your village folks to thread carefully.
you've been warned.
shalom
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Okeikpu(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Women wahala is becoming unbelievable, despite the fact they consume almost 85% of the world economy angryyet they're not satisfied.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by FTBOY: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

mumu, because his I.D bears ikwerreboy, he automatically becomes ikwerre? see how myopic u people are.

..ikwerre may be small in size but they're mighty. they dominate most part of ph, and.. nigga, the ikwerreland owns the oyel! so shut the fvck up once more!
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Wulfruna(f): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
I don't understand. She wrote off an entire ethnic group because one man slapped her? Isn't that kinda very stupid? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by FTBOY: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
[s]
TellingItAsItIs:

He is ikwerre and he said the mind of an average ikwerre person.
whatever yall are or claim to be,just tell your village folks to thread carefully.
you've been warned.
shalom
[/s]
this sounds dumb!
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Okeikpu(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
naijaking1:

That's why she earned the front page from being rewarded by a bigotry moderator
No no no my guy, it's just that everything abt Igbo dey move market very fast cool

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by KelvinKelt(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Cornerstone001:

The surprising part is...................

there are lots of Educated illiterates that still always

wrestle with their wife on daily basis. undecided
U're rite! Domestic violence is in de blood of some men which is very bad. I think de whole thing centres on maturity
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by omotoyossi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
see how sttupid sum nigerians are??..cos ur igbo ex isnt understandin..does dat mean all igbos r like dat??when will pple undastnd dat people r just pple..tribe doesnt affect one's behaviours..ODE.

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Okeikpu(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
Ikwerre is a mere hamlet consisting of confused pple who dont even know who they are seeking relevance in rivers state,IGBO is an ETHNIC GROUP of people found almost everywhere in d world with an ancient rich cultural heritage.
God forbid that i claim ikwerre,yall will forever be minorities in your state and unknown to the rest of nigeria and the world.
Nobody will take yall serious until you stop bearing "igbo names" and stop speaking "igboid dialects",tell your elders to create a unique "ikwerroid language".
confused fools
grin grin grin Ikpu Nkeiru! Onuma n'esu gi oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
FTBOY:

mumu, because his I.D bears ikwerreboy, he automatically becomes ikwerre? see how myopic u people are.

..ikwerre may be small in size but they're mighty. they dominate most part of ph, and.. nigga, the ikwerreland owns the oyel! so shut the fvck up once more!
Which stupid oyel??Oyel wey hausa/fulani dey suck on a daily basis?grin
in case you dont know the hausa/fulani owns almost 80% of oilwells in niger delta.
how many oil wells does your father have??how many oilwells do you have??
nkita ara,you better go and work hard and make yourself useful because as long as nigeria remains a nation,other tribes will enjoy the benefits of the oil more than the "owners of the land".
The only thing yall will get in return are the meagre crumbs from the oil money and oil spills.
im done with you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
hopeforcharles:

This is not about education it's about dignity, we igbos have self dignity and we frown at such wayward attitude especially to some one you love or have a thing for, I for one wouldn't like to date a woman who kisses any dick, Tom and Harry all in the name of movie, it's against my religion and most importantly my culture, so he is not ignorant or Uneducated Bruv.

Dignity indeed. Are you saying that the man doesn't know she is an actress before dating her? She saw her kissing in a movie then gave her a dirty slap. you are here defending him. Your post make me conclude that at least 70% of Igbo possess that attitude .

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Ofodirinwa: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
KelvinKelt:
I guess the person u dated must have been uneducated. Educated man should have known that you're an actress hence, such things are bound to happen. Forgive him for his ignorant

let me kiss your educated girlfriend
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Fourwinds: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Stu..pid and foolish girl.. How can u use one or two to judge an entire millions of people

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Fourwinds: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
omotoyossi:
see how sttupid sum nigerians are??..cos ur igbo ex isnt understandin..does dat mean all igbos r like dat??when will pple undastnd dat people r just pple..tribe doesnt affect one's behaviours..ODE.
don't mind her. She has chicken brain dats y she thinks like dat
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
businessline:
Nigerian Actress Queeneth Agbor Narrated How Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Her Because She Kissed A Guy In A Movie‘I won’t be dating an Ibo guy again; they are possessive and could be violent’.

The Micro Biology graduate of University of Calabar said the way and manner the last Ibo guy he dated treated her dealt the death knell on her ever dating any Nigerian of Ibo extradition.

Speaking on her ordeal with the with the Ibo boyfriend she refused to name, the Lagos based actress said. ‘We were watching one of the movies I featured in together in his house, his mood suddenly changed when the movie got to the part I was kissing an actor. He kept a straight face but the burning anger was obvious. He couldn’t hold it anymore when another kissing scene came up, he looked at me and said, “So you kissed” by the time I looked at him, and he gave me a huge, dirty slapp. I had to run for my life. I thank God I left the place alive’.

Queeneth Agbor

Queeneth who has appeared in several movies in Enugu, Asaba and Lagos alongside Yemi Blaq, Charles Inojie, Yul Edochie, Uche Jombo, Desmond Elliot, Halima Abubarkar and other said the traumatic experience made her decide to put an end to dating Igbo guys. I have dated another one in time past too, he was so possessive, and it was like I shouldn’t have a life outside of him.

Queeneth Agbor was born and raised in Cross River State, she is the first child among five siblings, she is a graduate of Microbiology in the University of Calabar.

Due to the love and passion she has for acting, she moved to Lagos to pursue her dream by enrolling in intensive acting classes for three months at Royal Arts Academy, a film school co-ordinated by Emem Isong a renowned award winning producer.

Through sheer hard-work and talent she was awarded the best graduating actress 2012… her ability to interpreet a wide range of characters and attributes has gotten her roles in movies like Painful kingdom alongside Olu Jacobs, Chika Ike, Eve Esien and Ngozi Ezeonu. She has played a lead role in a short film titled The Movement (sanitation).

http://nigeriacamera.net/nollywood-actress-queeneth-agbor-the-day-my-igbo-boyfriend-slapped-me-becos-i-kissed-in-movie/

Igbo guys won't date you again because you kiss different guys in movies.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by toprealman: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
OH YEAH, THE LAST TIME I ATE CHICKEN AND CHIPS PREPARED BY MY WHITE GIRLFRIEND, I HAD A SERIOUS STOMACH UPSET. I WILL NEVER EAT ANYTHING PREPARED BY A WHITE 'BIRD'. MTCHEW!!!
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by KelvinKelt(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
BigJakie:

Mr Oga... befr u lay emphasis on education, practice ur English before commenting... I hope N'landers also forgive you for your 'IGNORANT'
The priesthood of english language, are we in english class? You should know that most words we use here are not in orderly form. Why take it so high. Sometimes we write just to thrill, not placing so much emphasis on the subject. Pls calm down, it's not a war of words.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by xtervaganza(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
buzquet:
Igbo people are just like Gattuso grin
all brawn and no brain lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by FTBOY: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Which stupid oyel??Oyel wey hausa/fulani dey suck on a daily basis?grin
in case you dont know the hausa/fulani owns almost 80% of oilwells in niger delta.
how many oil wells does your father have??how many oilwells do you have??
nkita ara,you better go and work hard and make yourself useful because as long as nigeria remains a nation,other tribes will enjoy the benefits of the oil more than the "owners of the land".
The only thing yall will get in return are the meagre crumbs from the oil money and oil spills.
im done with you
i hate pulling it with dumb fools like you who don't have any basis as back up for their arguments. maybe reading about ikwerre will do you good....that's my mother's land while my dad hails from asaba. you can't know better than me.
read about ikwerre following the link below.......bye, fool!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikwerre_people
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by kelabok(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
itstpia8:
is kissing co-actors considered hard work and talent in nollywood these days?

seeing how they are now giving awards for best kissing or something like that.

Igbos are not more of a wife beater than the Yoruba, or other Tribes. All over Nigeria, men tends to be possessive because it's imbued in African culture that a man is the owner of his wife( your husband is your Lord). Any other man who is a jealous lover will do that to you. I often get annoyed when I see educated people who are more illiterate than illiterates. How can she make such generalisation........... Its à stéréotype...... PLEASE m'en with reason should see it for what it is....... She simply wanted to get to the news, so what better story line than to crucify a tribe it's obvious she hates.......

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by hopeforcharles(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
ruffbamreal:

Dignity indeed. Are you saying that the man doesn't know she is an actress before dating her? She saw her kissing in a movie then gave her a dirty slap. you are here defending him. Your post make me conclude that at least 70% of Igbo possess that attitude .

Think whatever you like, Are there no decent actress? By the way my immediate sister is an actress, there are things she doesn't do on set.
I reiterate my stand that he did what a honorable man would do, since she is moral-less she should go look for her type, Inugo?
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by KelvinKelt(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
gudluckgreat:

You just murdered English
I dont even understand what u mean. But if it's that bad, I employ u to be my priesthood of english language. Sincere thanks!
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by klax(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Madam actress you are sick and shame on you. You kiss another man in a movie and you expect your husband to pamper you isn't You are mad I mean you are mad if you respect your home will you kiss That man should have slap you more harder and remove some of your teeth.

I blame the guy a lor he should have made you to be wearing fake tooth by now next time your boloks brain will work well. I have no remorse for any actress who mess up, don't just like them for anything bloody professional prostitute a s s holes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos) / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.