Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie (57245 Views)

Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" / Afrocandy's Backside Kissed In New Year Celebrations (Pics) / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by KelvinKelt(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
mykel231:
Kettle calling pot black."Forgive him for his IGNORANT"!Lol.
Why are people placing so much emphasis on a little joke? The scene took place long before now, why de fight now for just a joke? We all come here to have fun, not to set up a fight. Thanks
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by linearity: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm sorry about the slap.

But why say my "Igbo" boy friend?

Why not say "my boyfriend"

People sometimes use that, so there will know that, they are not talking about their "hausa" or "Yoruba" or "Edo" boyfriend....
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
FTBOY:
i hate pulling it with dumb fools like you who don't have any basis as back up for their arguments. maybe reading about ikwerre will do you good....that's my mother's land while my dad hails from asaba. you can't know better than me.
read about ikwerre following the link below.......bye, fool!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikwerre_people
Wow,so wikipedia just gave yall an article,congratulations!!The last time i googled ikwerre,the only thing that came up was that your mediocre actress,tonto dike.
Why should i even read about a mere hamlet when there are other ethnic groups and great ancient civilizations i should be studying??
everything about ikwerre can be summarised in less than 150 words.
Oh,so ikwerre is now your motherland abi??grin grin

Dont start what you cant finish child.
go and prepare for next years jamb.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Stolen: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Still trying to equate how her boyfriend slap has become igbo tribe slap?

Did the entire igbo tribe slap you? smh at Anti-igbo tribalism, everything is used against a tribe[/size]

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by AreaFada2: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Assuming you were caught cheating on your boyfriend, it would be justified to tar all Efik girls as unfaithful?

No wonder they say Nigeria produces mostly half-baked graduates.

If after a BSc in Microbiology she still generalises like this, her education equality must be questioned.

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by ebuka440: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
She is a stupid girl. So, it's only Igbo guys that slap their wives or girl friend.
Once you stop prostitution, u will not receive dirty slaps again.
Nonsense sekebe
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by saintkel(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
hehe,

As far as I don't like the political orientation of Igbos,
this issue isn't about his tribe, but his temperament.

Give another Igbo man a chance if one comes around, biko.
You obviously cannot judge 10million (assumption) matured
Igbo men by just one.
[size=18pt]Statistically, that'll be 1/10,000,000, so ultra-insignificant.[/size]
Ur tribe pls
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Tex42(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

this is why Nigeria is so backward ...
Placing so much emphasis on education.

So you never see/hear of graduate wey beat his wife for talking to another man before?
I tire o!... These days wey be say we dey leave education for uni, carry cert comot/gradg.

Wonder what education has got to do with jealousy...
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Stolen: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
For the record igbo guys no dey beg wife, our hand too full with international babes to get time for local champion.

Only exceptionally well bahaved Igbo Naija girl can get the ring not whores.

We are not known to cahse other Naija tribes women rather it is the other way round.

Proudly 5%
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by FTBOY: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Wow,so wikipedia just gave yall an article,congratulations!!The last time i googled ikwerre,the only thing that came up was that your mediocre actress,tonto dike.
Why should i even read about a mere hamlet when there are other ethnic groups and great ancient civilizations i should be studying??
everything about ikwerre can be summarised in less than 150 words.
Oh,so ikwerre is now your motherland abi??grin grin

Dont start what you cant finish child.
go and prepare for next years jamb.
u still sound dumb and utterly stewpid. ikwerre is small compared to igbo...it's just an ethnic group in the niger delta region. but even with the size, it still dominates rivers state and is richly blessed. the former governor and the current one are both from ikwerre. duncan mighty obi wali are from ikwerre too... reading elechi amadi's biography alone would take u days..and the tonto dike ur dissing is now happily married to the son of a reputable nigerian. what happened to genevieve after fvcking atiku and other politicians to gain fame? 2 kids, no husband... grin grin that's a typical igbo girl for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by mozele(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
KelvinKelt:
I guess the person u dated must have been uneducated. Educated man should have known that you're an actress hence, such things are bound to happen. Forgive him for his ignorant

it wont be bad if you also married an actress; maybe the one that would go further to have sex in the movie. smiley
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
jacoik:
ehhh Chris brown? are u really OK?

The joke is on you, if you can't make out what that means. grin grin
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
FTBOY:

u still sound dumb and utterly stewpid. ikwerre is small compared to igbo...it's just an ethnic group in the niger delta region. but even with the size, it still dominates rivers state and is richly blessed. the former governor and the current one are both from ikwerre. duncan mighty obi wali are from ikwerre too... reading elechi amadi's biography alone would cause u days..and the tonto dike ur dissing is now happily married to the son of a reputable nigerian. what happened to genevieve after fvcking atiku and other politicians to gain fame? 2 kids, no husband... grin grin that's a typical igbo girl for you
How in the world can you compare tonto to genevieve?that overbleached irrelevant mediocre biatch who has slept with virtually almost all big men in NAIJA??
Genevieve is world famous and an internationally recognised classic star,tonto can never crawl where gene walks grin.
MARRIAGE IS NOT A YARDSTICK OF MEASUREMENT FOR A WOMANS SUCCESS.
Oprah winfrey aint married.

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by KelvinKelt(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

let me kiss your educated girlfriend
I was only joking, didn't know ppl will take it to de extreme. I'm not advocating what she did. She was wrong to insert such a movie before her man. On the other hand, de man should have displayed maturity.

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Omeny: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Who cares? You can go to hell! I even blame that idiot for dating a Bitch and Slut like you! You can go date guys from the moon! I care-less!
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Poechichon: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Childish talk.. Slap or slapping is not ethnic quality. Sth brings slap or slapping. Maybe, dis guy was trying to put sense into an empty blocked head.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Dreamtouch: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Maybe it depends on the type of kiss.. Was it a French kiss or corrupt kiss, Maybe her body language during the kiss provoked the technocrat Sorry the igbo boo.. Humming " even ur boo get a.......

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by krissy213(f): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
...... Snoring loudly.
Dahlin. Your bohrin
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by KelvinKelt(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
mozele:

it wont be bad if you also married an actress; maybe the one that would go further to have sex in the movie. smiley
Pls it was only a joke, dont kill me. I'm not supporting de gal
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by veraiyke(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
You are mad. So he should be hapi seeing anoda man kiss his girlfriend in d name of film. Me won't slap u sha I will only let u go on kissing ur film guys yl I Bleep u n in d end say goodbye to u cox I won't marry u
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by FTBOY: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

How in the world can you compare tonto to genevieve?that overbleached irrelevant mediocre biatch who has slept with virtually almost all big men in NAIJA??
Genevieve is world famous and an internationally recognised classic star,tonto can never crawl where gene walks grin.
MARRIAGE IS NOT A YARDSTICK OF MEASUREMENT FOR A WOMANS SUCCESS.
Oprah winfrey aint married.
oprah winfrey the hag is a feminist (and possibly, a lesbian)...she doesn't even have a kid! so it's not wise comparing them. tonto dike bleached but a responsible young man from a reputably rich family married her. as we speak, tonto dike is probably in the kitchen preparing dinner for her family while genevieve is desperately in search for the next available dick to suck in order to remain relevant...but after that, what next? she is still that single mother who doesn't know the father of her two kids.
is it only genevieve? no!
your anambra sister has been shamelessly baring it all for the world to see but forgets she's almost 40 and her time is running out ... now, that's another igbo girl grin grin

MARRIAGE IS NOT A YARDSTICK FOR A WOMAN'S SUCCESS, you said...but, come on... this is africa! a woman who goes about showing her breasts and sucking cocks with no marriage plan is a slut......fvck how rich she is!

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by mapet: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm sorry about the slap.

But why say my "Igbo" boy friend?

Why not say "my boyfriend"

I was wondering same.......but could it be the interpretation a cheeky journo gave it?
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by BigJakie: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
KelvinKelt:
The priesthood of english language, are we in english class? You should know that most words we use here are not in orderly form. Why take it so high. Sometimes we write just to thrill, not placing so much emphasis on the subject. Pls calm down, it's not a war of words.

Oga since you refer to me as 'Priesthood' allow me to enlighten you in that manner...

Matthew 7:5 " Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye"

judging others of their sins when you bear the same... you can also look up Luke 6:42

Back to the Matter... I'm not saying you're uneducated ohh, abeg no vex... but my man, if u must speak of education, at least sound educated

Cheers...
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=FTBOY post=39526290]
oprah winfrey the hag is a feminist (and possibly, a lesbian)...she doesn't even have a kid! so it's not wise comparing them. tonto dike bleached but a responsible young man from a reputably rich family married her. as we speak, tonto dike is probably in the kitchen preparing dinner for her family while genevieve is desperately in search for the next available dick to suck in order to remain relevant...but after that, what next? she is still that single mother who doesn't know the father of her two kids.
your anambra sister has been shamelessly baring it all for the world to see but forgets she's almost 40 and her time is running out ... now, that's another igbo girl grin grin

MARRIAGE IS NOT A YARDSTICK FOR A WOMAN'S SUCCESS,
You called her a slut,but you have her pic and probably masturbate with it every night grin
Your comments prove further that ur a child,you still have alot to learn.
Be a good boy,Go and play with sand grin

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by toshmann(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
All these igbo this igbo that making front page na wa o.

Somebody will wake up one morning and say some sh-t about igbos and become popular overnight. Nonsense talk that is not warranted.

Sunday Oliseh started a ted talk show by happily announcing that he is not igbo, a talk that has nothing to do with his ethnic group. Who asked him if he is igbo, what has that got to do with his ted talk? Well, it worked for him, he became popular.

Now this girl who has issues with her insecure boyfriend, instead of quietly dissing the guy, she chose to announce that her yeye boyfriend is igbo as if being igbo is the issue angry
And again, its working for her, people are going to like her for it, and her statement made front page already.

Igbophobia! The bane of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by BigJakie: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
FTBOY:

MARRIAGE IS NOT A YARDSTICK FOR A WOMAN'S SUCCESS, you said...but, come on... this is africa! a woman who goes about showing her breasts and sucking cocks with no marriage plan is a slut......fvck how rich she is!

I read your comment halfway before I realized your problem is definitely spiritual... what exactly are you even sayin? What's your point sef?

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by NigerianDiamond(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
hopeforcharles:

This is not about education it's about dignity, we igbos have self dignity and we frown at such wayward attitude especially to some one you love or have a thing for, I for one wouldn't like to date a woman who kisses any dick, Tom and Harry all in the name of movie, it's against my religion and most importantly my culture, so he is not ignorant or Uneducated Bruv.

Igbo? dignity? From whose tribes are those ladies who usually expose themselves in the name of being beauty queens from? Igbos have little or no moral standard. Most Igbo men are garrulous, hot-tempered, possessive, criminal-minded, drunkards and ethnocentric and most Igbo women are usually prostititutes and money whores...I am talking from very close assessment of the Igboid tribe!

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by BigJakie: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Stolen:
[size=18pt]Still trying to equate how her boyfriend slap has become igbo tribe slap?

Did the entire igbo tribe slap you? smh at Anti-igbo tribalism, everything is used against a tribe[/size]

Hahaha... maybe a whole village...
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by NigerianDiamond(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mbilla:
Igbo this...Igbo that. Yet order tribes that claims to be angels and saints have many cases of divorces, women giving birth to many children from different men, bastards who doesnt know their fathers talk less of their father village.

And Igbos have so many children without fathers. #BabyFactoryThings
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by BigJakie: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

At least it's all about birth and life... Instead of Death and suicide bombing...
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by BigJakie: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

At least it's all about birth and life... Instead on Death and suicide bombing...
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by NigerianDiamond(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
BigJakie:

At least it's all about birth and life... Instead on Death and suicide bombing...

Birth and Life? Are you glad about this? Shame!...What is the essence of baby factory than to sell the children to ritual killers and child traffickers...I am embarrassed that a normal human being supports Child Trafficking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured / Big Sheff And His Mother, Salawa Abeni, Step Out Together As Fans React / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.