Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi (42771 Views)

Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by NaijNewsToday: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2015

PDP Senators organized a walkout on Thursday evening in resistance of Rotimi Amaechi's confirmation. They were led by minority pioneer, Godswill Akpabio who later tended to the press. See more photographs:

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/30/photos-of-the-pdp-senators-who-walked-out-because-of-amaechi/

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by HungerBAD: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
All I see is the faces of corruption, walking out from a place free from corruption.

The APC just fumigated the Senate Chamber with some Anti-Corruption pesticide, and the corrupt PDP could not breathe, so had to run out.

Good riddance. They should not stop walking, until they get to Otueke.

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by bisdam9086(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
These people sa. The law of karma in action .... Good for them though.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by damton(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na lie.

Dem use style run because of someone's flatulence.

Meanwhile, APC knows where it is coming from, so in a show of solidarity, they decided to bear the stench.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by Dynamitechick(f): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Amaechi is not corrupt I know him he is my friend he has only 2 houses in Rivers state...he is modest he doesn't take bribe, fearless and hardworking gentleman. the pdp senators cannot stand him so they walked out....light and darkness cannot dwell together, it is either you shut up or walk out either way you can't do nothing....

How do we ever take pdp seriously again...... grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by lovesamzy: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
I think PDP played a smart one, left Saraki and APC to decide the case....... Let us watch and see how Saraki end the game

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by Kingbilo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mr common sense spotted lipsrsealed

Was he just trying to make common sense when he walked out? .. Hmmmm

I'll tune into 93.7 later to find out grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
All I see is the faces of corruption, walking out from a place free from corruption.

The APC just fumigated, the Senate Chamber with some Anti-Corruption pesticide, and the corrupt PDP could not breathe, so had to run out.

Must you be this foolish all the time because of 700 naira/day and 100mb data? Saraki and Amaechi are saints in your eyes? Which mouth Buhari wan open say e dey fight corruption again when Amaechi, Timipre, even most recently Ocholi is rewarded? The joke is on you slave! These PDP you call corrupt will be a dead party as you all wish, but guess where they will all go to? APC!!!

When we call most of you fools, illiterates, slaves, animals, and blind followers una go say na insult. Tell me the difference between both parties now. Or is it the name PDP you have a problem with? maybe they should all decamp to APC then in your figmented warped myopic mind Nigeria will be corruption free. Ode, keep thinking with your anus, like i said the joke is on you and your co-slaves.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by Sweetguy25: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Idiots! They couldn't ask the useless Amaechi a single question while he was being screened, in fact, I saw some of them shaking Amaechi as he was leaving. Now they're prostesting.
Make we hear word jare!

The screening and confirmation of Amaechi and some other ministers made me lose respect for every single Nigerian politician.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by finestiyke(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wow, that's good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by bignene(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hiss! Who them help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by amolex(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
na so dem go they waker like person wey chop watin I no sabi....bunch of loosers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by emmanuel596(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
So what? What are we to do with this picturesbow down and worship them I guess....mods u guys sucks dis days....i don't knw why u guys forwards trash soo easily undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by sotall(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
ok
Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by Morhziez(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
I see that guy wey resemble barrack Obama from bayelsa If u know who I mean OYA LIKE

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by trigar12(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Eeya

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by killsmith(f): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol....they all kinda look alike... Bunch of miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by finestiyke(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:

The APC just fumigated, the Senate Chamber with some Anti-Corruption pesticide, and the corrupt PDP could not breathe, so had to run out.

Good riddance. They should not stop walking, until they get to Otueke.

Wow, the shallowness of your reasoning astounds even those with idiotic IQs

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by oluFELAxy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerian leaders need to attend a leadership school. Most of them arent discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
They shouldn't have walked out tho
Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by CharlieMaria(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
How does this picture quench my hunger?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by alwayzonlyn(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
good 4 dem
Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by condralbede(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
The old PDP are walking out on the New PDP.....PDP=APC........Scammers

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by aminho(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
smeone should have moved motion impeaching the DSP

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by kennyman2000(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
I can see ben bruce as well... Hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by SweetJoystick(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ben Bruce too?
Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by teejarny(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nigeria 's politics on display. What's the essence of the press conference when they have ignorantly stage a Waltout. Apc senetors should have seize the opportunity to impeach.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Y na
Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by xage(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
See their faces like cheap loosers

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by eeshluv: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
All the best to them. The did has been done.
Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by Badboiz(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home / Petrol Price Will Crash In One Month — Marketers / Dino Melaye Barred From INEC Headquarters (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.