Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Happy New Year Wishes Messages 2015 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy New Year Wishes Messages 2015 (1137 Views)

Happy New Year 2016 SMS Wishes Messages / Happy New Year Wishes Messages 2016 / Merry Christmas Wishes Messages 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Wishes Messages 2015 by ashokkumar0691: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
The countdown for the New Year has began! New Years Eve is very close and the fireworks are about to explode! It is the most celebrated day of the year all over the world. Happy New Year Wishes and Messages is the most common way for people to express their feelings and their ambitions. A New Year means a new beginning for everyone. With a unique wish or message you can make your family and all your beloved persons very happy! Below you will find many unique wishes and messages for the upcoming Year! Don’t forget to include your own words to make your message more personal. Also Check : Happy New Year Wishes 2016

Happy New Year Wishes 2015

Wishing you another year of happiness and good health as this year comes to an end.

Here’s to an exciting new year and all the wishes and promises that it has to offer.

I hope you will find the strength to let go of this past year and look forward to a promising new year to come.

What’s done is done, and as you look back on the year, learn from the past and wish for a brighter future in light of the lessons learned.

Friends are a treasure and I treasure our friendship and wish that blessings and hope fill your heart:-D May you be healthy, gain knowledge, and have happiness in everything you do. Happy New Year!

Leaving things of old behind, may new adventurous fill your days. Happy New Year!

I wish for you endless happiness, wisdom, strength, and resilience as you embrace another year to come.

I hope you find true love in the new year, settle down, and get married. Life is too short to spend it alone.

Life is an adventure wishing you the opportunity to find exciting adventures the year through.

May your heart be filled with cheer, your mind be filled with joy, and yours days filled with happiness.

Wishing you every great and wondrous thing the year can offer.

Hoping your coffee cup stays full, and the year to come is filled with great memories.

(1) (Reply)

Kadara And Ayanmo / My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, / Woman Who Welcomed Princess Alexandra To Nigeria In 1960 As A Lil Girl Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.