Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (4156 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Maximiller(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Yesterday we talked on the phone and i keep asking her to speak becoz i can't think of any topic..
and my girlfriend became angry coz she was like being ordered to talk.. and whenever i keep asking further questions such as 'why' to a topic, she said im in too deep to the matter..
and we ended up quarelling.. so guys.. am i wrong to keep asking her to talk?
and what would you guys talk about when you're on the phone with your girlfriend/boyfriend..?
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
U lack creativity.
Learn to initiate conversations and maintain it.
Never start a conversation with a woman with a question.
Talk abt things u see and think. If u get her attention. She ll contribute to the conversation.
Not stupid questions like "have u eaten" 'wat did u eat'
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by fatheritunu: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Your gf is a fool just like my gf..... So we are both dating fools.....

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by utenwuson: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
everything! from carrier to country (naija) to policies in. relationship to romance to religion to comedy to parents to sex to child old tales......n so on! but u must learn 2 say both lies n truth 2 spice up ur convo!
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Boko haram

Orange is the new black

Isis

Wailing wailers

Taliban

Bukola Saraki

Syrian refugees

PDP senators

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by pillarmaria(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
you could ask her questions pertaining her field of studies then let her teach you, but don't form itk
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by kokoA(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Naija girls are dummies, they only know how to gossip.

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by SFSNIPER(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
fatheritunu:
U are a very honest Nigerian. I nominate you for a ministerial appointment.

Back to the topic.
As for me and my girlfriend we talk very lengthy and many times too. Even if she just left my house. As we talk, stuff just comes up and the convo is never boring. It comes naturally.

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by reachycul(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
fatheritunu:
funny u
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by macaranta(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
You're not asking open ended questions ,questions that have a yes / No answer is not ideal.Be creative.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
macaranta:
You're not asking open ended questions ,questions that have a yes / No answer is not ideal.Be creative.

You simply compounded Op's Woes

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Scatterscatter(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Don't bother yourself bro, NAIJA girls act like the guy must always be the one to initiate a convo. Anyways somethings are involved:
1) the girl is either a smallie (not intelligent)
2) she may not be in the mood to talk at that time
3) you don't have enough money to meet her needs. Broda, NAIJA girls initiate Convos with rich dudes, you don't need to ask them before they talk and talk till they tell you the best food of their ancestors.

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by ideyhere(f): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
When a girl is interested in you, she'll always have something to say. Problems such as yours are the first stage in breakup ie loss of interest. #justsaying#

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Luckygurl(f): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
commitcrime:
U lack creativity.
Learn to initiate conversations and maintain it.
Never start a conversation with a woman with a question.
Talk abt things u see and think. If u get her attention. She ll contribute to the conversation.
Not stupid questions like "have u eaten" 'wat did u eat'

sad sad angry angry

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by ideyhere(f): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
As for those of you saying Nigerian girls are dummies and all what nots, don't they say like attracts like

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
: undecided
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Ayjos10(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
ideyhere:
As for those of you saying Nigerian girls are dummies and all what nots, don't they say like attracts like
Dats a lie,and a big one at dat.Like poles repel,unlike polls attract.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Maximiller(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
macaranta:
enemy of process
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by misspicy(f): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
ideyhere:
When a girl is interested in you, she'll always have something to say. Problems such as yours are the first stage in breakup ie loss of interest. #justsaying#
wrong!!!!!!

i have a few friends who are just naturally quiet and don't talk much except when asked questions....so its not only about been interested in someone or not...

for all we know op's girlfriend could be d shy type,not every is outspoken
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by ideyhere(f): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

wrong!!!!!!

i have a few friends who are just naturally quiet and don't talk much except when asked questions....so its not only about been interested in someone or not...

No matter how shy you are, your real self manifests when you're with people you're familiar/cool with. I'm shy and I know. Outside you'll be like...who the hell is this girl that never utters a word? But meet me at home...mum is worried I might use talk to chase my husbands people away grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

wrong!!!!!!

even to her b.f
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
ideyhere:

No matter how shy you are, your real self manifests when you're with people you're familiar/cool with. I'm shy and I know. Outside you'll be like...who the hell is this girl that never utters a word? But meet me at home...mum is worried I might use talk to chase my husbands people away grin grin grin
funny youcheesy
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by chukzzy1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ayjos10:

Lol...another dummy
Ordinary primary science angry
Ayjos10:

Lol...another dummy
Ordinary primary science
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Bamz555: 1:20am On Oct 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Boko haram

Orange is the new black

Isis

Wailing wailers

Taliban

Bukola Saraki

Syrian refugees

PDP senators
. Abi o. Amechi, narrate movie, Boko haram...
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Ayjos10:

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Ayjos10(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2015
chukzzy1:

Lol...another dummy Ordinary primary science angry
Lol...another dummy Ordinary primary science
like poles repel because the Magnetic lines of force will be in the same direction unlike poles attract because m . lines of force flow in opp direction https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100707052045AAFgCXz
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Ayjos10(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=39536550][/quote]like poles repel because the Magnetic lines
of force will be in the same direction unlike
poles attract because m . lines of force flow
in opp direction https://
in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
qid=20100707052045AAFgCXz
What class are u...ode oshi..
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2015
Ayjos10:
like poles repel because the Magnetic lines
of force will be in the same direction unlike
poles attract because m . lines of force flow
in opp direction https://
in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
qid=20100707052045AAFgCXz
What class are u...ode oshi..

if to say you get brain
u for understand say na the girl wey talk say "like poles attract" I dey refer to.

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2015
Ayjos10:
like poles repel because the Magnetic
lines of force will be in the same
direction unlike poles attract because m
. lines of force flow in opp direction
https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100707052045AAFgCXz

again

him dey try talk about wetin D girl talk but you just dey think say na u dem dey talk to.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Ayjos10(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

if to say you get brain
u for understand say na the girl wey talk say "like poles attract" I dey refer to.

dafuq is dis one saying...referring to her and ur damn ass is quoting me..Stop beign preposterous.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Google am na
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Bit.ches don't like it when u tell 'em da truth. So just begin a tell her things from ur wildest fantasy. Even if u don't miss her tell her you do, even if she's multicolored tell her you're in love wt her flawless skin, tell her a dream abt u kissing her even if u never had it... Be crafty abt these things n thank me layra

Looks Like Adekunle Gold And Simi Are In A Relationship (see Photos) / Have U Seen This Type Of pussy?(18+) / +18 Photos ( This Is My joystick That Wont Allow Me Rest)