Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage (54811 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fans comment badly on Lilian Esoro's makeup, she truly looks more beautiful than this.

https://instagram.com/p/9eBKYIDcu5/

1 Like

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by axortedbabe(f): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Didn't recognise her at first glance

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
She's ugly
flawlesRebirth:
the guy untop me tho
"Untop" you doing what?angry

You be bed

Abeg change you comment asaply, I don't want anybody to accuse me of e-rape.

On top ko! Astride ni

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by flawlesRebirth(f): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
the guy untop me tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by lordcyl3(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
she looks like one popular masquerade in my village.... she's pretty though

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Makeup gone bad.. grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by frankcris(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
sorry, who is she?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Mrsprof(f): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Too much makeup.

15 Likes

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Larablink(f): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Seriously, the make up is
horrible.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Babe2sure(f): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
The make-up artiste should go back to training school.grin
Its so overdone!
Forget diamond, make-up is a girl's best friend on her wedding day, to achieve the best look.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Disneylady(f): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Too much

3 Likes

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by porshuch: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
She looks fake.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by asvpChuu(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mtcheew... I was listening to dej loaf. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by keni315(f): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
the make up artist needs to be shot

10 Likes

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by steadynana: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
can't really see her face...maybe that's why it's called make up...

5 Likes

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by NaijainTexas: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
The makeup really is not good. I know everyone has their personal tastes, but this one is really caked on. Masks her actual beauty; even doesn't blend with her neck. I'm assuming it's heavy to photograph well, but it doesn't even achieve that.

My main thing is the eyebrows, they should not look so strictly drawn on. Truly, good makeup artists should have the eyebrows look neat and as close as possible to how brows grow out of the face. I can't wait until this horribly over-drawn fad goes out of style. We will look back at some of these makeup trends in a few years and grimace.

Lillian sef, she will look back at her traditional pics in a few years and regret this makeup.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Lilshorecords(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Still dey okay for me o. Click like if ya think the make up is still okay and share if truly it aint really cool.

2 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Ozavize88(f): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
She still look pretty even after applying too much pancake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by sinaj(f): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
D foundation is too much sad

I wonder how many layers de used

It didn't evn blend with her neck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by ellahzy(f): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
when I first saw this pic I shrugged

Lily beht why??

personally I think concealers nd bonzers should only be used when d person has zits or black spot, what's d need of applying it on a smooth face...d result is what we have above (specimen A)

11 Likes

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by walanter(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hmm
grin grin
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by ipledge10(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
I swear I don't know her...who's she?

1 Like

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by sheddo619(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
make is to much
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by sotall(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by sheddo619(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
ipledge10:
I swear I don't know her...who's she?
nurse Abigail

2 Likes

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by IamforGod: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
They are right! That make up artist needs to be fired!

Simple and flawless wud av been nice!

Lilian is a pretty lady even without make up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by ipledge10(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
sheddo619:
nurse Abigail
what is nurse Abigail?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by modelboy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
keni315:
the make up artist needs to be shot
she's still 100000× prettier than you if she takes off the makeup cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by modelboy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Why does she look like seun
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Orikinla(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Makeup is to impress the public. Her husband has seen her without makeup before asking her to marry him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Son Get Matching Sneakers(photo) / Lil Kesh Flaunts His New Car As He Stuns In All Black Outfit / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.