Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage (54816 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by AdeniyiA(m): 12:59am On Oct 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
the guy untop me tho
he dey do 'gudugudu' meje bah...? wink
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by flokii: 1:06am On Oct 31, 2015
grin grin grin

she be like my village masquerade... wtf!

1 Like

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 31, 2015
rapmike:
Did she bleach? Abi this is the power of Jik?

Cc:
Kachisbarbie
Onyekachee
Safarigirl
Missmossy
Repogirl

Make una come see make-up oh!
Seems she bleached o. Back then in clinic matters, she was a chocolate skinned damsel. Now i can hardly recognise her.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by kudos4u(m): 1:13am On Oct 31, 2015
Hahaha! What happen produce by makeup artist
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by ashawo1: 1:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Ashawo
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by nicholasis(m): 1:59am On Oct 31, 2015
You guys should let her be Jare...It her life
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 31, 2015
She not ugly, just too much makeup. Looks quite pretty here...

2 Likes

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Ozavize88:
She still look pretty even after applying too much pancake

Yah I'll pick her up and give it a good rogering if I have to but this is supposed to be her wedding not a slutfest.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by kadunasouth(m): 2:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Aba! People can see beta thing ne? She look good jare keep it up but reduce dat make...............................

Up
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by chukxie(m): 3:07am On Oct 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
the guy untop me tho

What's the guy "untop" ( on top) you doing to you? grin grin. Have a nice weekend, sis!
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Nemesis99(m): 4:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Lmfao this looks like my 1st makeup job as a novice. I bet i charge nothing close to what the quack artist did here. Olowo fowo ra oshi
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by kehyndey(f): 4:08am On Oct 31, 2015
modelboy:
she's still 100000× prettier than you if she takes off the makeup cheesy cheesy
try to read n comprehend coments mr....shez not talking about d "make upee" but d make up artist
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by kehyndey(f): 4:11am On Oct 31, 2015
chukxie:

What's the guy "untop" ( on top) you doing to you? grin grin. Have a nice weekend, sis!
hahahahagrin grin grin dirty mind....guess u nidt hypo
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Goldencollins: 4:15am On Oct 31, 2015
everybody is now a celebrity. ......pls who is lilian esoro?
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by kehyndey(f): 4:18am On Oct 31, 2015
Chi59:

Seems she bleached o. Back then in clinic matters, she was a chocolate skinned damsel. Now i can hardly recognise her.
itz possible for a dark complexioned person to become a white man or woman o, itz d creative ability of d make up artist n d professionalism involved....
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by kobonaire(m): 4:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Bodacious and Salacious
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by ostirich(m): 4:51am On Oct 31, 2015
Serious! did se jst over paint herself?
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Codomainmainman(m): 4:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Larablink:
Seriously, the make up is
horrible.
And horroful... lolz.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Mackson01: 5:36am On Oct 31, 2015
Na as she talk am for clinic matter she do. She don talk am say she go too do her wedding. Let her be. She is fine. Congrat nurse Abigail. As you don marry make you no dey talk to your husband anyhow as you dey do for clinic matter
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by dadebayo1(m): 5:46am On Oct 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
the guy untop me tho

The guy ontop you ke...... Bros i beg what are you doing ontop of madam??

Meanwhile i just did small aproko to check out madams profile picture...,. grin
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by batulakarada: 6:07am On Oct 31, 2015
frankcris:
sorry, who is she?
I don't know and neither does 90 percent of Nigerians.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by pateffy: 6:09am On Oct 31, 2015
The make up is jst tooo much
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Godmother(f): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2015
Make-up is supposed to highlight features you already have and make you look brighter or prettier. This lillian's make-up does the exact opposite. The powder is definitely too much.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by chukxie(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2015
kehyndey:
hahahahagrin grin grin dirty mind....guess u nidt hypo

Hahaha! No mind me, jare! grin grin . Have a nice weekend.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by femi4: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
the guy untop me tho
Untop you?
On top you?
Above you?
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Tamakay(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2015
God I beg oo.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by sixtusjr(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2015
Drawing error
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by ifyalways(f): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2015
It's her wedding and if she decides to " Ojuju" her face, her palava noni
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by godwin120alex: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2015
I didn't even recognize her, the make up transformed her.it made her fairer.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Ogbanje face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Vs Juliet Ibrahim, Who Is The Real Curvy Queen? (photo) / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.