Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

A Great Web Designer Who Resides In Enugu Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Great Web Designer Who Resides In Enugu Needed Urgently (390 Views)

Cosmicvent Software: Focused On Delivering Great Web Applications And Developing / I Need A Good Website Designer Who Can Train Me Asap / Urgent: A Website Designer Who Can Make Static Website Responsive Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Great Web Designer Who Resides In Enugu Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hi Webmasters, I am sorry to post this late but I am in need of someone who is very very good at redesigning a website from scratch I.e. from the beginning with his or her code and resides in Enugu.

If you are sure you are that good please send you phone number, address and your portfolio (your works) to cidokonicholas@gmail.com

The screening starts tomorrow.

I also want to point out that a web developer is not needed but a web designer.

Thank You!
Re: A Great Web Designer Who Resides In Enugu Needed Urgently by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nickzom:
Hi Webmasters, I am sorry to post this late but I am in need of someone who is very very good at redesigning a website from scratch I.e. from the beginning with his or her code and resides in Enugu.

If you are sure you are that good please send you phone number, address and your portfolio (your works) to cidokonicholas@gmail.com

The screening starts tomorrow.

I also want to point out that a web developer is not needed but a web designer.

Thank You!
i know one he resides in Anambra. he is to be trusted. Stallonmabro designed gunnerscity.com. check his profile here on nairaland or call his personal line, 08036727808
Re: A Great Web Designer Who Resides In Enugu Needed Urgently by semasir: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
I'm in PH and hope to come in to help if required. Thanks
Re: A Great Web Designer Who Resides In Enugu Needed Urgently by Dhegwill(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
A web developer is what you need not a designer cox a developer writes the codes completely by himself and the design is dependent on what the customer wants or taste.

Web design job can be done from anywhere. i can help you out to the fullest but am not resident at Enugu.

so if you really serious about these, check>>>http://www.naijaviewz.tk and send me your response via contact page.

Web developing is our food! coding our best mood. look forward to hearing from you.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Must Start A Blog In Your Spare Time / Give Me A Call If U Need An Article For Your Blog / What Happens To To Your Online Life After You Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.