Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Question For The Christians and Jews - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For The Christians and Jews (620 Views)

Powerful Message And Warning To My Beloved Christians And Jews / The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Christians and Jews by OgundeleT(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
please where was God when he was creating the world? Reason for my question: it is no more an argument that earth is not flat, whenever we are experiencing darkness here some are experiencing daylight somewhere(absence of light) and it is written in the bible how God started his creation from day one to the sixth day. Now my question is where exactly is God's location on earth when he was creating the universe?
Re: Question For The Christians and Jews by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
at Jupiter.
cost he as big as Jupiter.
Re: Question For The Christians and Jews by OgundeleT(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
krattoss:
at Jupiter.
cost he as big as Jupiter.
Funny u
Re: Question For The Christians and Jews by AmunRaOlodumare: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
OgundeleT:
please where was God when he was creating the world? Reason for my question: it is no more an argument that earth is not flat, whenever we are experiencing darkness here some are experiencing daylight somewhere(absence of light) and it is written in the bible how God started his creation from day one to the sixth day. Now my question is where exactly is God's location on earth when he was creating the universe?
Do you believe in those abrahamic fairytales? I'm not quite sure but I think those middle eastern creation myths are not meant to be taken literally. Those who do would be crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Christians and Jews by johnydon22(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
The question should be rephrased "Question for JEWS and CHRISTIANS" because last i checked every other theistic religions have their own creation myth and it differs from religion to religion.

Bringing theism under this question based on Abrahamic religious myth shows you put all Religions under the umbrella of Abrahamism.

Different religions with different creation myths, so your question should be directed to the religion that owns the particular myth it is based on not THEISTS (gives the impression all theists)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question For The Christians and Jews by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Questions should be addressed to Jews as you cannot ask a Jew about Oduduwa
Re: Question For The Christians and Jews by OgundeleT(m): 4:50am On Oct 31, 2015
johnydon22:
The question should be rephrased "Question for JEWS and CHRISTIANS" because last i checked every other theistic religions have their own creation myth and it differs from religion to religion.

Bringing theism under this question based on Abrahamic religious myth shows you put all Religions under the umbrella of Abrahamism.

Different religions with different creation myths, so your question should be directed to the religion that owns the particular myth it is based on not THEISTS (gives the impression all theists)
Noted
Re: Question For The Christians and Jews by OgundeleT(m): 4:51am On Oct 31, 2015
johnydon22:

Noted thanx

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony: Filled My Cooking Stove With Petrol Without Knowing. / Reasons Why You Must Run From Sexual Sins. / January 2016 Holy Ghost Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.