Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online (20644 Views)

Ene Miltex: "I Can't Date A Man Who Talks Anyhow" / Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank / Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Blackberrybabes: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
https://instagram.com/omawonder/

Vivacious musician, Omawumi, has really proven that she's 'wafi'. Today, she shared a post on instagram warning anybody that want to start "anyhow talk" with her on social media that she has no chill for that kind of "quarrel wey no dey sweet". According to her, she prefers face-to-face so that a slap would just end all the nonsense; Warri-style!

CC: Lasticlala

Guys, be careful...the Warri babe has spoken.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/my-own-na-face-to-face-so-if-anyhow.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
She should Shut The F**k Up Joor angry.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by sissylucy(f): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol...d bae like querrel way dey sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by CecyAdrian(f): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol cheesy how she wan see d person slap cheesy cheesy.

Omawunmi baby sufri sufri ooo. But Social Media is giving some people an avenue to misbehave sha.

5 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Airforce1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
My crush before before kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Niyeal(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Omamumu. Gbami leti ki n dolowo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Lilshorecords(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
rexkexmilan:
you see her and tell her these. She gon slap you. Goat!

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by phlamesG: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chai if peeps could slap people through the phone ehn!
I'm sure some of this jobless and uncouth nairalanders go done chop am sad and I said 'some'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lilshorecords:
you see her and tell her these. She gon slap you. Goat!
Bro, no matter how much you insult me, It still won't cure your Frustration Chill grin!!!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Khd95(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sure say dis one no dy slap hin boo so
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 31, 2015
All because they said u dull wen tiwa was qone.
Tiwa been giving oda female artiste since 90AD
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by okooloyun1(m): 2:30am On Oct 31, 2015
Ask me stupid questn make I give you Ifoti oloyi
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by pretydiva(f): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2015
rexkexmilan:
y

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2015
pretydiva:
y
She's a celebrity FGS, She's bound to have Critics. So that statement was totally not necessary at all.

I believe She's joking though cheesy {So was I}…

7 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by sparkleRed(f): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2015
My kind of lady, weaklings re very good wit insults on social media dats all, so pity dem, dis is d only avenue they get recognised smiley

God say make we dey forgive sha

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by faith551(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Looks like all her followers are cool headed, for her to utter such shit and get away with it, she get luck say I no dey follow her I for make her life on IG miserable, what sort of talk is that. You are a celeb and you are in a public setting, everybody is entitled to freedom of speech if you dnt like that then deactivate the bleeping account, stand on the street all day and look for a person that will talk to you anyhow.
Most of this yeye celebrities think they are the only rich and influential ppl in the country, I could be bigger than her and still follow her, maybe because I like her music, and with her wowo face she still get mind to utter such bullshit. Small wiz-kid come even start him own the other day smh.

15 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Aminat508(f): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2015
oma baby. I wanna fight. con use ur Bobbi slap me pls embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Timoleon(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2015
The topic is a false representation of the object's opinion.

This thread is hereby certified trashy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by osaslord500(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2015
cry
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by dave2meek(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2015
If to say e-slap dey exist, some people face for don swell up for nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by koxi: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Ok. Wish her happy slapping
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Oluwa mi ero oooooooo!!!
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Raxxye(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Omawunmi Anyhow!

Oya send the slap! tongue
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by signature2012(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Make she sleep soldier bae.........
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by hakeem4(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Okay
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Omawunmi you are stupid and fat. oya come slap me 08100392181 grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by deramarks(f): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2015
All ov ur reports re just mundane #mawunmi slapi slapi if u slap me my broda will daylyt out of u just warnin u first
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by moscobabs(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2015
ori e o pe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa, Ubi Franklin’s 4th Baby Mama Drags Him Over Child Support (Photo) / Peter Okoye And Samuel Eto'o Look Dapper In New Photoshoot / D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.