Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (54008 Views)

I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? / Should We Be Worried About This Look Tania Omotayo Gave Tekno Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by AprokoMan: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
[s]i know u are looking for a heavy beating. jux tell me when u are ready[/s]

you're the one who gets panel-beaten all the time.. grin thesonmark and lezz have so pummelled you that it affects you in real life. even your lesbo aunt firsteva can't put her feet on ground to defend you anymore...ugly bastard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by baba11(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
mioltai:
The reason y u aint in a serious relationship is bcuz u lukn fr the perfect girl bro.if its nt her height datz an issue, its her complexion,behaviour or educational background.there is no such thing as a perfect lady u av to accept that and move foward.im very sure a lot of ladies out there are angling for u to notice them.u av just set the bar too high
....same here grin
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by friends4ever(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Relationship is a commitment and communication, if you're matured enough to handle it go for it. Time waits for no man, the earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Sigo86(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Valeree:
Can I say I'm very impressed with the responses coming from guys.

Drop urs nd let's see. angry
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by 1one: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
sihom:
1one,

Refer to Siamia's thread for the answers you seek biko. The ''If you are 30+ and Single Let's Talk thread''.

You know it would have taken the same number of letters (or less) you used in "Refer to Siamia's thread for the answers you seek biko. The ''If you are 30+ and Single Let's Talk thread''." to answer the two simple questions I asked.

Jisike.

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Captainswag225(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
AprokoMan:

u cant keep her name out of ur mouth ryt? gay lunatic..... i always deal with u and u run away...when will u face me like a man?
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by mployer(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
goldendainty:
cry
just like me
Everyone thinks i should have a man in my life

I dunno what's wrong.....
Guys want ladies that won't depend on them,and yes i av a job of my own and i can afford anytin i want.

But i still dnt av a serious relationship.... pls HELP angry

When You don't have an (f) beside your moniker, how Can You get a pm from an admirer? Little things like This matter.

You don't have to go all out searching, but You can position yourself to be found easily.

3 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
mployer:

When You don't have an (f) beside your moniker, how Can You get a pm from an admirer. Little things like This matter.

You don't have to go all out searching, but You can position yourself to be found easily.

I will regularize, thanks
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
1one:

You know it would have taken the same number of letters (or less) you used in "Refer to Siamia's thread for the answers you seek biko. The ''If you are 30+ and Single Let's Talk thread''." to answer the two simple questions I asked.
Jisike.

Haa as I respond to you, na bad thing I do?

I could have simply ignored your post but I didn't and now it's an issue.

SMH
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Ujupsy: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sunnypar:

Three things a babe needs.
Time
Money and
Comfort
You have got the last two but do not have the first one cause with the first you get to know the person better and make an informed decision.
You have set high expectations for the would be girl and I think you need to check yourself.
Finally, I would advise you start living below your means (use your leg instead of your car, spend time more in the cinemas when you are free, no showing of your academic or achievements) then you would see the girls that loves you and go for younger girls below 25yrs.
Open your eyes, girls are damn desperate..... Mine left me she is getting married today.
No no no a lady need your time,true love, trust if she really love u money is secondary will surely come

2 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by mployer(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
goldendainty:

I will regularize, thanks

u ar welcome
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by AprokoMan: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
u cant keep her name out of [s]ur mouth ryt? gay lunatic..... i always deal with u and u run away...when will u face me like a man?[/s]

it's a taboo to call yourself a man. ur as bitchy as the firsteva slut can be....that's why we keep bullying you.

ugly charcoal grin
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Franzinni: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Start to see women more than just sex objects and the rest will fall in place.... If not you go go you pikin PTA meeting dem go think say Na you be grandpa.

2 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sunnypar:

Three things a babe needs.
Time
Money and
Comfort
You have got the last two but do not have the first one cause with the first you get to know the person better and make an informed decision.
You have set high expectations for the would be girl and I think you need to check yourself.
Finally, I would advise you start living below your means (use your leg instead of your car, spend time more in the cinemas when you are free, no showing of your academic or achievements) then you would see the girls that loves you and go for younger girls below 25yrs.
Open your eyes, girls are damn desperate..... Mine left me she is getting married today.

Reasonable women/ladies are not particular about your money!!!

Just show us your undiluted love and create time for us,shikena
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
mployer:

u ar welcome
smiley
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by SaiBuharii: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
mioltai:
The reason y u aint in a serious relationship is bcuz u lukn fr the perfect girl bro.if its nt her height datz an issue, its her complexion,behaviour or educational background.there is no such thing as a perfect lady u av to accept that and move foward.im very sure a lot of ladies out there are angling for u to notice them.u av just set the bar too high

What u want is what u want!

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by 1one: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
sihom:

Haa as I respond to you, na bad thing I do?

I could have simply ignored your post but I didn't and now it's an issue.

SMH

Na bad thing you do...E just be like say you hold banana for hand...monkey come talk say "give me banana". Instead make you give the monkey the banana...you con tell the monkey say " You see that tree for that far place....oya frog jump dia go pluck your own"

Na who you help

YEYE

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Emyril02(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
u ar nt crious,make out tym 4 urself
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by hustla(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
DICKtator:

I really hate you.

Why? Because you have revealed once again, the unfortunate way some women think nowadays!!!!

You would think Professors of English language are in the best of relationship!!!!!!!

They would be having high expectations till they start to grow grey!!!

grin grin grin grin

No mind them

grin grin grin grin
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
sihom:
At Grahyt,

You quoted OP's post without saying anything at the end of it. Lol - sleep still dey catch you this morning?

At OP,

Check out a thread in the romance section titled ''If You Are 30+ and Single Let's Talk''. I think it might help.

Siamia a lady authored the thread and a WhatsApp chat group was created to enhance healthy friendships & romantic relationships in a safe, secure and be your brother's keeper kind of way.

Siamia vouches that members are authentic & sincere, well truth is she only said that about the men I don't know about my gender.

Read the thread first (the few pages you can) and then decide if you want to join the chat group and see where that leads to. No pressure ooo abeg just keep an open mind and explore the possibilities of friendships first.

Only tasteless and classless women will be all over you because of your job, apartment and car. Tasteful women with class (like moi wink ) will be more concerned with your manners, personal hygiene & grooming then your overall comportment as a man.

Me - I'm a sucker for

1. Neat men with shaved armpits, clean underwear and surroundings. That your apartment won't count if its messy & untidy.

2. Well spoken & written English which reveals a depth of intelligence (like that dude LordReed I am electronically attracted to him just for his written English too bad he's married).

3. Courteous & well mannered men amongst other things like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No offence meant bro, but I ain't really feeling your written English enough to gravitate towards you as a woman. It's good but could be better with punctuation marks where necessary. Just saying no offence meant.

So you are not gonna take him seriously...poor written grammar failed him. Who said good grammar doesn't count?

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by hustla(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
goldendainty:

Reasonable women/ladies are not particular about your money!!!

Just show us your undiluted love and create time for us,shikena

Shoroniyen

grin grin grin undecided

4 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Yksoul(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
MY BROTHER,DONT BE APPREHENSIVE.PREPARE UR FUTURE VERY WELL.IF I MAY ASK WHERE DO U SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT 6YEARS? SAVE MORE MONEY,PLAN YOUR FUTURE WITH THE KIND OF LADY U WANT TO MARRY,IF U SEE YOURSELF BECOMING A BANK DIRECTOR,OR MANAGER,IT IS NOT GOOD TO MARRY A LADY THAT DOES FIT OR COMPLEMENT YOUR NEW PORTFOLIO IN LIFE.IF U MARRY SMBODY THAT IS NOT PATIENT WITH THE BANK JOB,SHE WOULD COMPLAIN,OR ENGAGE IN EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR.BE WISE BRO.

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
hustla:

Shoroniyen

grin grin grin undecided
tongue tongue tongue undecided
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by tunwumi: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
I will give u a short advise to add to what others have been saying. Marriage is the only school of knowledge where certificate is given at the beginning and there is a reason for it. It is normally assumed u are competent before u go for it but u can prove people that assumed that right or wrong.

Another one is if you value marriage or serious relationship so much it won't be challenging to create time for it. Just look at it masters or phd. U will find time to read out of ur difficult schedule so ladies are bigger than this as their course scope grows by day. So u have to find time to study them hard.

Smile4mee01:
I am a little depressed now. i came here to seek counsel. i am 31 yr old male, works in a bank. have my own apartment and car, Quite comfortable. i am not and never have been in a very serious relationship. the few ones i tried never just works out. most times the ladies dont measure up, the few ones that did measure up were so much in a hurry to marry (maybe because they were older than i was sha)

my friends too wonder, they say with my status ladies should be all over me. they say i dont take them serious. i am not gay and wil never be.

i agree my job leaves me little room to go out because i work almost every day. in fact in a whole month i have just 2 free weekends. 2 days out of which i still go to work.

is there something i can do to be in a healthy relationship. i desire to have a balance.

Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by actoor(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Dyt:
Awwww
cry cry cry cry

Why the sad face? cheesy
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by simdam500(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
lolaxavier: Guy relax, you are just 31. I'll be 34 in few days and I still don't plan to settle down for now. I have a target to do that in the next two years. The most important thing is for you to have plan and be focused. The right person will show up when you are 100% sure you are ready.
he don talk am! Gbam!

1 Like

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
sihom:
Nori, let's agree to disagree. Meaning it's okay to have divergent views, desires and all.

Mine may be shallow but real you don't have to nod your head in agreement with me.

There are good men who can adequately satisfy my expectations in the hygiene & grammar department.

I've already met two of them right here on NL and we are building a friendship.

And why do we women always associate a good man with romance & marriage anyway? Like you alluded to in your post.

Good men are good not only for marriage but genuine friendships that are worthwhile.
I know it's your choice but just so you know a lot of guys who are engineers, mathmaticians, basically guys who are in the science field and are also really intelligent may not be so great in written English. Some guys are even to busy to observe punctuation marks and all but it doesn't make them any less of a good man.

There is so much more to a man than his written English. But by all means stick to your standards. Best of luck!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by wonderworkofGod: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Smile4mee01:
I am a little depressed now. i came here to seek counsel. i am 31 yr old male, works in a bank. have my own apartment and car, Quite comfortable. i am not and never have been in a very serious relationship. the few ones i tried never just works out. most times the ladies dont measure up, the few ones that did measure up were so much in a hurry to marry (maybe because they were older than i was sha)

my friends too wonder, they say with my status ladies should be all over me. they say i dont take them serious. i am not gay and wil never be.

i agree my job leaves me little room to go out because i work almost every day. in fact in a whole month i have just 2 free weekends. 2 days out of which i still go to work.

is there something i can do to be in a healthy relationship. i desire to have a balance.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by ihedioramma: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
NO . focus .
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Dyt(f): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
actoor:

Why the sad face? cheesy

I pity him ni
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Akhere1: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Never you worry for any thing pray and ask what you want to do
Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by Kelechi2020(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
sihom:
At Grahyt,

You quoted OP's post without saying anything at the end of it. Lol - sleep still dey catch you this morning?

At OP,

Check out a thread in the romance section titled ''If You Are 30+ and Single Let's Talk''. I think it might help.

Siamia a lady authored the thread and a WhatsApp chat group was created to enhance healthy friendships & romantic relationships in a safe, secure and be your brother's keeper kind of way.

Siamia vouches that members are authentic & sincere, well truth is she only said that about the men I don't know about my gender.

Read the thread first (the few pages you can) and then decide if you want to join the chat group and see where that leads to. No pressure ooo abeg just keep an open mind and explore the possibilities of friendships first.

Only tasteless and classless women will be all over you because of your job, apartment and car. Tasteful women with class (like moi wink ) will be more concerned with your manners, personal hygiene & grooming then your overall comportment as a man.

Me - I'm a sucker for

1. Neat men with shaved armpits, clean underwear and surroundings. That your apartment won't count if its messy & untidy.

2. Well spoken & written English which reveals a depth of intelligence (like that dude LordReed I am electronically attracted to him just for his written English too bad he's married).

3. Courteous & well mannered men amongst other things like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No offence meant bro, but I ain't really feeling your written English enough to gravitate towards you as a woman. It's good but could be better with punctuation marks where necessary. Just saying no offence meant.

Why beating around the bush?
Wasted your typo energy all in a bid to stylishly tell op you are interested?

i got that though.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.