Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Dell C600 Drivers Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dell C600 Drivers Needed (1010 Views)

Where Can I Download Haier Laptop Drivers / Laptop Battery And Drivers Needed Urgently / Ibm Sound Drivers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dell C600 Drivers Needed by brianromel(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2009
I just formated my c600,partitions the harddrive too and installed windows 2008 by amit_talkn(2005 service pack 2).
Now upon checking my devices manager i found 3 ?'s
pci simple controller,video controller(vga compatible) and ethernet controller.
Feeling that the drivers were missing i went to Dell.com to download them upon which i found that they don't have the drivers to solve these errors.
Using google i did a search for them and found people had posted the same problems and still the same outcome from Dell(they don't have the drivers).
I went to microsoft.com to check for them cos if you do a search using the controllers as the topic,it leads you to microsoft,which still could not answer the question.

Now i ask,can anyone in the house help me with the drivers for these devices on xp or better still the device name and manufacturers(cos since i installed the os i can't even get the name of the device)that use these controllers for Dell c600 so i can solve this problem.
Thanks.
Re: Dell C600 Drivers Needed by brianromel(m): 6:19am On May 09, 2009
Problem solved.
Re: Dell C600 Drivers Needed by ramonmulti(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2009
Okay Thanks.
Re: Dell C600 Drivers Needed by guruno1(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2009
you can go to www.driverguide and open a personal free account

confirm your acount through the e-mail link that will be sent to you

gt the www.driverguide.com

search for the driver

download it
install it

cos htis site has even very old drivers

hope this helps you
if it did
do well to reply this post
Re: Dell C600 Drivers Needed by Nobody: 4:43am On May 13, 2009
i have driver that can solve all computer problem, both laptop and desktop computer.

(1) (Reply)

Ict Development In Nigeria: 2010 In Review, 2011 In View / Tracking Laptop / Check Your Cpu-life Snake Found Inside!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.