Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

What Can I Do With 5k Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do With 5k Naira (2764 Views)

Bussiness To Start With 5k / Start A Profitable Telecoms Business With 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 5k Naira by skywolf66(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Am a secondary school student. And i have managed to save five (5) thousand naira, i don't want to spend the money on useless and non productive expenditures so i have decided to invest the money please if you have any ideas on how or what I can invest my money on or into post it here.

DON'T ASK ME TO CALL OR MAIL YOU BECAUSE I WON'T

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Buy gala
Sell in the traffic after sch
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Buy a shotgun........

And start hunting Elephantsundecided

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kerosene business. U dont need a shop, the front of ur house is okay for the business especially in the evening.

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by jammeyboy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
join project 1-9-90. its just 4k to join when u do stat inviting friends and people u cone across. every time ur down line gets to 6 people u get 8k plus. I am into it and u can shoe u how to. even when u do not get anybody and ur sponsor bring someone in u s get paid. instant payment into ur perfect money account
get my signature for d link send me a mail for proof and more info

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by folacsc: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
venture into bulksms biz middle man esp as xmas is coming. register on my site xmx3.com to be my representative in ur state.i will show u how i made #20000 per month in my 100 level at unaab den.
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by mekaboy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
skywolf66:
Am a secondary school student. And i have managed to save five (5) thousand naira, i don't want to spend the money on useless and non productive expenditures so i have decided to invest the money please if you have any ideas on how or what I can invest my money on or into post it here.

DON'T ASK ME TO CALL OR MAIL YOU BECAUSE I WON'T

You dey speak this kind grammar for secondary school, wetin u go come speak for uni.

Use it and buy dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by skywolf66(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks to all that contribute their ideas but I was thinking of buying young cockerels and selling them at xmas or Esther period
Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by timy22(f): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2015
skywolf66:
Thanks to all that contribute their ideas but I was thinking of buying young cockerels and selling them at xmas or Esther period

Its a very good idea nd vry risky too,

some cockerels re nt too strong nd die due to rain/cold , bt u cn buy it 1 wk to Xmas,

I also go wit the kerosin idea ! U dnt even need up to 5k.

Wish u d best.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by peawizzy(f): 4:24pm On May 16, 2016
mekaboy:

You dey speak this kind grammar for secondary school, wetin u go come speak for uni.

Use it and buy dictionary.
i'm really impressed with his grammar. not everyone is a dullard like you, you know .

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 5k Naira by nnamdiosu(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2016
skywolf66:

first of all I commend your wisdom and maturity to invest such an amount instead of following ur peers to bet with the money. now if u buy the chickens....how will u feed them. what about medicine? wat of their cage. there are a lot of costs involved with poultry. so my advise us this....even through u have the plan to invest in poultry, hold on and save much more. so u can now properly invest solidly. search for someone In that line of biz to guide u. DONT EVER START A BIZ WITHOUT ADVISE FROM THOSE ALREADY IN IT. THE GOD THAT BKESSES THE LABOURS OF HADD WORKING PEOPLE IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR RELIGION WILL BLESS YOURS. AMEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. / Gist8 Payment / My True Life Story. BET9JA Ruined Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.