Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed (6488 Views)

COREN Raises Alarm Over Owerri Flyover / For Your Structural Design & Construction Drawings & Site Supervision / Call For Installation Of Stamped And Epoxy Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2021
For your complete structural Engineering drawings with Coren stamp and seal....

Call or Watsapp Micgray100 on 0703272894one

duration for any drawing is 48hours...

Thanks...

Engr. Gbenga. MNSE. RCOREN. R28166
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 5:22am On Aug 15, 2021
WE STILL GIVE THE BEST....
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by Mykel51(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Hello Engr

I have a proposed building with a span of about 50m, a terrace building containing six units of flats. The proposed foundation system is raft beam with wide strip. What is the best way to introduce an expansion joint in the structure ?
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2021
Is simple and straight forward . the rule of thumb in structural engineering is to always introduce expansion joint at intervals of 30meter...
since your structure is spanning 50meters... you can safely introduce the expansion joint at the mid section of the building depending on it design...

feel free to drop the working drawings here so I can specify the best points to introduce the expansion joint...

Best Wishes..

Engr. A.L Onakomaya .. MNSE.. RCoren .
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Mykel51:
Hello Engr

I have a proposed building with a span of about 50m, a terrace building containing six units of flats. The proposed foundation system is raft beam with wide strip. What is the best way to introduce an expansion joint in the structure ?

Is simple and straight forward . the rule of thumb in structural engineering is to always introduce expansion joint at intervals of 30meter...
since your structure is spanning 50meters... you can safely introduce the expansion joint at the mid section of the building depending on it design...

feel free to drop the working drawings here so I can specify the best points to introduce the expansion joint...

Best Wishes..

1 Like

Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by Mykel51(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
micgray100:

Best Wishes..

Alright, I would do so.
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by Mykel51(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
micgray100:

Best Wishes..

Someone shared a screenshot of a page from a technical report by the National Academy for Science and Engineering where it showed that one can have a framed building spanning up to 100m without an expansion joint. I would share the screenshot below. What are your thoughts on that ?

Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mykel51:

Someone shared a screenshot of a page from a technical report by the National Academy for Science and Engineering where it showed that one can have a framed building spanning up to 100m without an expansion joint. I would share the screenshot below. What are your thoughts on that ?

is the technical report Originating from Nigeria?.. if No.. is not to be used for guidance...

if yes.. please let me know where to download the report,.

generally what guide Engineering designs in Nigeria is the British code .

1 Like

Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2021

Thanks...

Engr. Gbenga. MNSE. RCOREN. R28166
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2021
THANKS FOR THE PATRONAGE
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2021
we still in business
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
more Commendations on this trend... hoping to get referrals...

DO YOU KNOW YOUR ALREADY REGISTERED COMPANY IS "INACTIVE" ON CAC PORTAL..
TO CHANGE IT TO "ACTIVE"... ANNUAL RETURNS OF THE COMPANY FROM YEAR OF INCOPORATION NEED TO ME FILED YEARLY TILL 2020..
WE HANDLE AT 25K PER YEAR..

Get your company registered today for a token...

I am the cheapest in Nigeria...

REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY WITH JUST A TOKEN... 75k with duration of 4 working days..

Whatsapp or call.... Mr Gbenga....
Zero, Seven, Zero, Three, Two, Seven, Two, Eight, Nine, Four, One.

Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2021

Thanks...
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021

Call or Watsapp Engr. Gbenga on 0703272894one

Thanks...
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Your Structural Engineering drawings of your proposed building is our job...

We help provide structural drawings and solutions...

Call or Watsapp 0703. 272894one..
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
WE STILL IN BUSINESS...
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by micgray100(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2022
GOOD MORNING
Re: Get Your Structural Engineering Drawings Drawn, Coren Stamped And sealed by TRIXIA: 5:06pm On Feb 13
I am writing to offer my sincerest apologies for accusing Mr. Gbenga Onakomaya of not delivering on the SCUML certificate Upon receiving it today, I realize my words were hasty. I deeply regret the distress and harm they may have caused your brand

I understand that my actions were not totally fair. I was mistaken and acted impulsively because i thought the amount paid was meant for express processing which i doubt he did but only actually filed for the certificate. I can only imagine how hurtful and frustrating this experience must have been for you, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I have no intention to destroy anyone's image/hustle and I am committed to being more thoughtful and considerate in my interactions with others, and I will strive to do better in the future.

I understand if you need time to process this apology, and I respect your feelings and perspective. If you are willing, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further and, if possible, seek your forgiveness.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for my actions. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make amends.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Royal Haven Gardens Close To La Campagne, Ibeju Lekki. N800k / Road Facing Land 4 Plots For Sale Lekki #60m / 7 Acres Along Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way Ota. N550m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.