Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Do I Increase My Speed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Increase My Speed (1235 Views)

How Do I Increase My Mini Laptop Resolution / How Do I Use Proxifier 2 Increase My Browsing Speed / How To Increase My Internet Speed On Lan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Increase My Speed by folafola(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2009
I teach in one of the rurals of Nigeria and I use my sony ericsson p990i to browse in my village. Iam on Zain lite 100m. But when I use my bluetooth to connect to the system the speed is 114 and I want to know how I can increase the speed from my system because i have a friend who browse with 460 speed. I dont know if my speed can be increased in my network places. though my ram is 128.pls help meéo
Re: How Do I Increase My Speed by textmypage(m): 5:54am On May 18, 2009
try onspeed
Re: How Do I Increase My Speed by brianromel(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2009
When next you connect,double click on your network icon on you task bar(looked down by the right)it blinks to show your net activity.
It will show you a status with your send and receive data,click on properities and then click on configure device.
You will now see your connection speed displayed click that scroll button and take it to 960 press ok and ok,it will apply when you reconnect.
Or just download and use an internet boaster
Re: How Do I Increase My Speed by loiusmartu: 4:58pm On May 19, 2009
guy if u need onspeed setup and password and usename i will send it to u just call 08037477408 or email isaacchime@yahoo.com hurry up
Re: How Do I Increase My Speed by sahaya: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2011
Hey,just follow some tips to make your speed up
-->Configure your browser so it won't display graphics, animations, sound, video or other multimedia content (see "How to Turn Off Sounds, Pictures or Video on Web Pages"wink.
-->Surf when Internet traffic is low. Heaviest traffic is usually on weekends and evenings.
-->Use your cache effectively. "Cache" refers to storage space where your recently visited Web sites are saved. You may need to resize your cache allotment, or you may need to purge your cache periodically. Look through your browser's menus for items named Cache, Temporary Internet files and so on.
-->Upgrade your modem.
-->Consult with your Internet service provider to ensure that your modem is configured correctly.
-->Replace your telephone modem with a fast-access connection such as wave, ISDN, DSL, satellite, a cable modem.
and now check your connection speed here Ip-Details.com
even then your connection speed didnt get speed up then you better contact your service provider,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase My Speed by arova: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2011
concentrate on proper breathing technique as well as working on your form, keep your arms moving in line with your direction of travel dont swing them across your body carry your forearms at waist level keep your head up .and first is within your reach. also pay attention to your diet complex carbs break down quik for useable energy breads cerials.
Christmas Treasure Hunt
Re: How Do I Increase My Speed by alafe01: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2011
guy if u need onspeed setup and password and usename i will send it to u just call 08037477408 or email isaacchime@yahoo.com hurry up,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please need your help wat onspeed setup, rmpaul.king560@yahoo.com. thank you bro,
Re: How Do I Increase My Speed by folafola(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2012
if you have got anything post it here

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $100 Dollars Weekly On Liberty Reserve Automatically: / Restart - Hibernate - Shutdown Your Pc At A Specific Time Even When You Fall Asl / Direct Download Link Of Any Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.