Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? (1827 Views)

Instead Of Noise Making Why Can't Igbo Formally Ask For Secession / Why Can't Igbo Stay At Home And Invest?? / Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by Soreza(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
I have been following these guys friendship, they are fond of each other, phyno and olamide appears in each other videos even without saying a word just dancing, even off screen they are tight friends I think the closest tribes close to each other are igbos and yorubas, the music, film, comedy are made up of igbos n yorubas , apart from that LAGOS AS A STATE SAYS IT ALL.

SOREZA.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
another tribal e-war launched. taking cover...
Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by kettykin: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yorubas backstab and betray

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by ElDaIllest(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Last time I checked an Oba high on second hand cheap crack smoke said he'll throw the Igbos into the lagoon,well based Phyno and Olamide they need each other to promote thier music,with Phyno appearing in Olamide's songs/video his work will get more recognition in the south east and vice versa shekina...btw i'm not against anybody as long as your not against Biafra...God bless!

10 Likes

Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by feldido(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
But they need each other just like Tom and Jerry grin
Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by IfyAwazie(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
ElDaIllest:
Last time I checked an Oba high on second hand cheap crack smoke said he'll throw the Igbos into the lagoon,well based Phyno and Olamide they need each other to promote thier music,with Phyno appearing in Olamide's songs/video his work will get more recognition in the south east and vice versa shekina...btw i'm not against anybody as long as your not against Biafra...God bless!
Nice

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yorubas are betrayers and backstabbers. Phyno knows this; He threads cautiously with olamide

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by fx45(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Soreza:
I have been following these guys friendship, they are fond of each other, phyno and olamide appears in each other videos even without saying a word just dancing, even off screen they are tight friends I think the closest tribes close to each other are igbos and yorubas, the music, film, comedy are made up of igbos n yorubas , apart from that LAGOS AS A STATE SAYS IT ALL.

SOREZA.
I'm very sure Phyno voted Jonathan and Olamide went with his fellow janjarweeds to vote the illiterate cattle rearer. It doesn't stop them from doing their thing. Music is universal and cuts across all kinds of divide.

By the way, I'm a Biafran to the bone and I have a lot of close friends from the Southwest. It doesn't in any way affect our friendship...

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
'
Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
What are you saying?
If yorubas should support us in restoring our independent. They will be our ally not just to one person like phyno, But to the whole of Biafrans....
It will be recorded in our history and taught to our future generations...
But if they don't then they should leave us to do it by ourselves.

Olamide is supporting phyno and phyno is supporting him. that's the reason why they are allly...

Allies doesn't come from above,
we create it and make it happen. Just like the duo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by leke12(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yorubas and igbos relationship is synonymous to tom and jerry relationship.
Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by vicenzo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Well, I have a Cameroonian work colleague, why can't Igboland be merged with Cameroun?

OP, you failed logic. That two business colleagues ie Phyno and Olamide get along well does not in anyway mean that Biafra and Odualand should exist in the same country.

Phyno and Olamide gets along because they are business partners and colleagues.
Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by EruditeclubEro: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/ save-light-great-fighterPlease
Re: Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? by Dojupyo(f): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
That's their biz, to those who love hating..
Am ok, so long as am living happily with them around me..
If you hate me or my tribe, then hug the transformer or enter River Niger..

Btw, hating ain't good for the health

Oh mine! I'll be celebrating the anniversary for the reason why I was born tomorrow..
God bless November Stars

(1) (Reply)

APC Exports Hunger Games To Federal Workers / West Point Vs NDA / We Are Ready To Fight The Nigerian Army To Avoid Our Extinction' - Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.