Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra (1239 Views)

" I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB / Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters / OSHIOMHOLE: FG Must Not Submit To Blackmail Of Niger Delta Avengers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by mulattoclaro(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sometimes people on nairaland mistake myself, kinkyangela, spanishkid and some of us here on nairaland. I'm not a tribalist and I wasn't born a tribalist but due to the fact that some immigrants in our region are trying to cause trouble and grab our ancestral lands I've decided to stand up to them. They've been trying since time immemorial to igbonise the SS region but to no avail. They've even started renaming some of our lands. For example, Port-Harcourt is being called igweocha now. They've even gone as far as claiming Opobo and Ndoki as one of theirs. They've even tried forcing their identity on my Ikwerre brothers and Ika brothers.

Now I know that hausas and yorubas are not the problem with Nigeria but rather these cursed people across the Niger. Their only purpose in life is to try and claim other people's land. They tried doing so in the civil war and they were terribly dealt with. All thanks to the Nigerian army. They've tried using propaganda but to no avail. Our lands are not for mortgage.

Tonyebarcanista has finally seen them for what they truly are. That is, land grabbers who are not igbonise and steal our oil. As usual they started insulting him cos he spoke the truth. Nobody cares about their dam biafra. Niger Delta republic must stand.

It's time we start sending these roaches back to their region.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kindly identify yourself please....

As we all know the names you put up there we all know their ethnicity...

So kindly identify..

OK you are edo no wonder...
But last time I checked biafra didn't include edo...
So what's your stress?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chk ur pm
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by Awoofawo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by psucc(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
The OP must be a disguised Fulani/Hausa Boko Haram. I don't know if you are really a Nigerian? The problem with Nigeria is the quest for dominance of one tribe over the rest and continuous killings of southerners/Christians up north. We preach one Nigeria, whereas our practice does not guarantee same.

If you take delight in bloodshed, it is a taboo to others. So it won't be out of place to divide and if the SS is to join the Biafra better after all we've been dining and wining with the devil all these while.
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by anigbogukelvin(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ndi b'anyi...hapu nu ndi SS ....pls let the SS be on their own. Let them be what they chose to be. Let us focus on our own land. Let us know that we are in this alone.
Igbos are independent since the days of Adam.

We shall overcome....Chachachacha....Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by mioltai(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nairaland is a forum that has brought nigerian youths of this younger generation together.We have been able to connect and help ourselves through this forum.people have gotten business ideas,jobs,sound advice,profits on product sales etc.I am always glad wen a nairalander comes here to give good news about getting a job,a scholarship or a business opportunity through this forum.But i will like to advise each an everyone of us to please refrain from ethnocentrism and tribal bigotry.it really pains me when i open some threads and see some of us launching e-wars and using a lot of hate messages that make those used during the nazi era look like childs play.Words are powerful and people can be easily influenced by what these e warriors type.a lot of guests here are little children and some in their early teens who can be easily influenced by what these e-warriors type for fun in the name of massaging their ego.they are actively dividing and destroying this country at a time when we youths irrespective of our tribes should work together to build this nation and prevent the next generation from going through the hardships we passed through during childhood.Nigeria is not the only multilingual country in the world.there are other multilingual countries that have had their own fair share of civil wars.but these countries rose from their ashes and are now world powers.Why cant we embrace our diversities and live as one.I feel disheartened whenever a thread about the apprehension of criminals and drug traffickers is opened and all the members of this forum is intrested is are the names and the ethnicity of the culprits in order to start an e-war or or when a nigerian gets honoured or recognized for an admirable act in this country or abroad,all we do is judge everything based on ethnicity.why cant we collectively rebuke or praise people without an ethnic undertone.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by mioltai(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
We keep letting our corrupt leaders take advantage of us because they knw that when they touch our soft underbelly i.e tribal bigotry,we can be manipulated to fulfill their wishes and what have we gotten in return from these people,nothing.they have mortgaged our future and rdeuced us to nothing.I yearn for a generation that would collectively put these leaders away irrespective of their tribal affiliations.We need to reorientate ourselves and join hands as youths to make this country great again.these politicians are playing us against each other and we are too blind to see it all in the name of tribal bigotry.We all buy petrol at an exhorbitant price irrespective of our tribrs which shouldnt be.A lot of our friends and loved ones have died in these death traps called roads irrespective of our tribes.We are all experiencing a rise in the cost of day to day living irrespective of our tribes.this should serve as a wake up call to us all.we av to be united to stand against all odds so that we can bequeath to our children the heritage that was not afforded to us.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by vayne(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
This edo attaché is trying too hard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
vayne:
This edo attaché is trying too hard

Just find out he is edo and thus the frustration. angry

3 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by EternalTruths: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Biafra is not by force

God bless Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by meccuno: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Sometimes people on nairaland mistake myself, kinkyangela, spanishkid and some of us here on nairaland. I'm not a tribalist and I wasn't born a tribalist but due to the fact that some immigrants in our region are trying to cause trouble and grab our ancestral lands I've decided to stand up to them. They've been trying since time immemorial to igbonise the SS region but to no avail. They've even started renaming some of our lands. For example, Port-Harcourt is being called igweocha now. They've even gone as far as claiming Opobo and Ndoki as one of theirs. They've even tried forcing their identity on my Ikwerre brothers and Ika brothers.

Now I know that hausas and yorubas are not the problem with Nigeria but rather these cursed people across the Niger. Their only purpose in life is to try and claim other people's land. They tried doing so in the civil war and they were terribly dealt with. All thanks to the Nigerian army. They've tried using propaganda but to no avail. Our lands are not for mortgage.

Tonyebarcanista has finally seen them for what they truly are. That is, land grabbers who are not igbonise and steal our oil. As usual they started insulting him cos he spoke the truth. Nobody cares about their dam biafra. Niger Delta republic must stand.

many wars and violence in this world started as a speech or a hate speech........whatever you say goes a very long way......most times I am tempted to go the way of these rants you guys do, but I keep my cool........I have seen what words can do to a man and how an angel can turn into a devil........I know you might probably be a young dude......obviously a non igbo.........I see your comments everyday and it reeks insults, false and wrong information.......all I would tell you is that we live in a country of heartless people........and it is exhibited even in time of peace and imagine how wicked man would be in times of war.......words have very serious effects on tHe sub conscious.........be very careful what you preach.........especially your hate for igbos..........when you wish for war and violence, you do not know where the wind would blow........you or your loved ones might be the first casualties........the igbos have seen first had what war can do to people or a tribe.........do not think that because the FG won the last war that if another erupts, its going to be smooth sailing.........I know you and your parents never experienced what the eastern region saw..........what your parents told you was what they were told........they never lost any loved ones.....and I know u have never seen war before........if you have seen a really brutal street fight, or a hit in school,u won't pray to see blood............let's speak and preach peace and don't pray for what we would nnever recover from......

3 Likes

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by basilo101: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Edo ppl and their useless South south. I thought they said Biafra is for Igbos alone, now they want to drag igboland in the name of imagnary south south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
anigbogukelvin:
Ndi b'anyi...hapu nu ndi SS ....pls let the SS be on their own. Let them be what they chose to be. Let us focus on our own land. Let us know that we are in this alone.

I got a call today from a brother in uselu ukwu in Delta state today, he told me their number had increased tremendously since the arrest and went further to say they were making goodwill donations for some BIAFRAN project.

I didn't know whether to feel happy ir sad, but I encouraged him.

I really don't want another SS palava, but I am sure they will say their minds, and many will make us their choice.

It is simple.

@OP:
Desist from creating BIAFRAN threads henceforth! You are too young and not the type to speak on BIAFRAN affairs.

You cannot even make a decision for yourself, talk more of your family, LGA...

The Yorubas liking your post, do they know you write this?

mulattoclaro:
Simple. By wiping out the Hausa/Fulanis, Yorubas and the yeebos. They're the problem we have. Especially igbos and yorubas.

How about your hausa supporters? Have they seen this?

mulattoclaro:
The change you've all been expecting is here. I pity all of you. Too bad for all of you chanting 'change'. Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Nigeria.

mulattoclaro:
Islam is a cancer that has to be badly removed if we want peace. It's a religion that promotes violence, rape and blood suckers. It took spain 500yrs to chase out every muslim. Let's do the same.

You have a problem with every tribe, that's because you belong nowhere, Biafra doesn't want you! Nigeria doesn't recognize you, even your governor doesn't think your sisters and cousins are good enough to be married, he married someone else.

If I were you, I'd be crying right now.

To carry first for 'winch' no be award!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by meccuno: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I got a call today from a brother in uselu ukwu in Delta state today, he told me their number had increased tremendously since the arrest and went further to say they were making goodwill donations for some BIAFRAN project.

I didn't know whether to feel happy ir sad, but I encouraged him.

I really don't want another SS palava, but I am sure they will say their minds, and many will make us their choice.

It is simple.

@OP:
Desist from creating BIAFRAN threads henceforth! You are too young and not the type to speak on BIAFRAN affairs.

You cannot even make a decision for yourself, talk more of your family, LGA...

The Yorubas liking your post, do they know you write this?

How about your hausa supporters? Have they seen this?

You have a problem with every tribe, that's because you belong nowhere, Biafra doesn't want you! Nigeria doesn't recognize you, even your governor doesn't think your sisters and cousins are good enough to be married, he married someone else.

If I were you, I'd be crying right now.

To carry first for 'winch' no be award!
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 01, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Just find out he is edo and thus the frustration. angry

See him here, Actually from Orhiomwon, the backside of Edos. Most likely from some mixed villages in Orhionwon LGA - The Edo "bats" or "slaves" grin grin grin

mulattoclaro:
wow. See my sister o. I'm from Oriohimwon Local Govt. What about you?

Bro mulattoclaro, Edo was part of BENDEL (BENIN-DELTA). Delta has since been separated from Bendel. Edo has never been part of Niger Delta nor Biafra. If God says "YES", let biafra be. It is also CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 01, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 01, 2015
OP is a typical ignorant yoruba idiot.
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by Scholes007(m): 5:11am On Nov 01, 2015
anigbogukelvin:

let us not because of one nigeria and continuous propaganda loss our land,culture and brothers. Though i will like a detribalize nigerian politics but first they(nigeria) have to create a state for our kins in the so called SS just then can someone hold the head high and say I am SS. [Else all na story. Imagine the day dreamer saying ndoki is not igbo. Can he name any village in ndoki.]
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by kel4soft: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2015
mulattoclaro:

OP why re you wasting your time with those folks. If Nigeria should split, we can never be part of Biafra. I created an article of this such and they called me an impostor, one even said am from Osun State.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by shizzy7(f): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2015
new2020:
OP is a typical ignorant yoruba idiot.
Can't you live peacefully without mentioning Yoruba.
The thread is about SS-Igbo.

Yet, you'll call Yoruba, Why can't you call Hausa or middle- belt or any other tribe...
Trouble finder.
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2015
shizzy7:
Can't you live peacefully without mentioning Yoruba.
The thread is about SS-Igbo.

Yet, you'll call Yoruba, Why can't you call Hausa or middle- belt or any other tribe...
Trouble finder.

Another yoruba coward...CONFIDENTLY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A MAN THAT YOU ARE...YOU HAVE A PEN$IS AND ERECTION FOR A REASON. GOSH!
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by superstar1(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2015
The OP is a yoruba (***in their conc igbotic voice)

grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by brize(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2705177/ijaw-oil-belongs-us please read and watch this video
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by virus05(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2015
EternalTruths:
Biafra is not by force

God bless Biafra
thank you bros help me tell am
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by vicenzo(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2015
Niger Delta is an Ijaw republic, even the Ogonis know that.http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/02/ogoni-declares-self-government

Nigerdelta is another name for Ijaw republic. The first Niger delta republic was an Ijaw only one:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Adaka_Boro

The second one is likely to be the same: http://africanheraldexpress.com/blog8/2013/10/04/niger-delta-as-ijaw-colony-a-word-of-caution/
http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/crack-in-niger-delta-over-alleged-favouritism-of-ijaws-by-jonathan/

Edoids should show stop disgracing themselves, even small Ogonis is not shouting Niger delta like Edoids because they know that Niger delta republic is an Ijaw one.

So why exactly are Edoids clinging so tight to an Ijaw republic, are they parasitic or what? Or is this pure display of imbecilic tendency from Edoids?

What would happen if they show some dignity and start campaigning for the Edoids people republic? Will they die?
Re: Stop Trying To Blackmail South South Into Joining Biafra by zuchyblink(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2015
you cannot join what u are part of. Biafra has been in existence before Nigeria. Biafra lost her sovereignty to Britain and we are working to restore it. I'm older than the word ''south south'' are you not ashamed to call south south? Is there anything called south south in cardinal point? U are just a parasite who is afraid to lose it's host.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Withdraws 500million For Christmas Celebrations / Check Out The N5.6m Wristwatch Senator's Daughter Got From Her Mum As Gift / Biafra: CD Gives Buhari 7-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu, Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.