Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note (790 Views)

If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently / Help My Infinix Hot Note / Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 01, 2015
I bought an infinx hot note from a lady who pretends to be smart and without careful examination i paid immediately.
When i got home,poor naive me, i discovered some fault-the phone couldn't make or receive call though it recognises sim and it could browse,it writes invalid imei down notifi bar,scribbling across screen while reading,say pdf or browsing is extremely difficult-but all other things works fine.been unlearned in this android stuff,i was tempted to sell the scrap for 5k but God didn't arrange it so.
Recently,my bro installed mobileuncle and gbam! He generated imei and i could call it was just too good to be true!.he later inform that the owner attempted to brick or flash the phone whatever they call it.pls nlder help me,i mistakenly reset data and i'm back to square one and can you inform me on the screen hanging issue because he never resolved that even while he generated imei:if possible abeg give me a detailed solution maybe a link on nl or of someone in similar circumstance.
Re: Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note by thebestonearth(m): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2015
rev14vs11:
I bought an infinx hot note from a lady who pretends to be smart and without careful examination i paid immediately.
When i got home,poor naive me, i discovered some fault-the phone couldn't make or receive call though it recognises sim and it could browse,it writes invalid imei down notifi bar,scribbling across screen while reading,say pdf or browsing is extremely difficult-but all other things works fine.been unlearned in this android stuff,i was tempted to sell the scrap for 5k but God didn't arrange it so.
Recently,my bro installed mobileuncle and gbam! He generated imei and i could call it was just too good to be true!.he later inform that the owner attempted to brick or flash the phone whatever they call it.pls nlder help me,i mistakenly reset data and i'm back to square one and can you inform me on the screen hanging issue because he never resolved that even while he generated imei:if possible abeg give me a detailed solution maybe a link on nl or of someone in similar circumstance.
Re: Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note by jksxxxx: 2:28am On Nov 01, 2015
rev14vs11:
watsapp me i can elp u out 09033365257
Re: Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note by Fashrobbin(m): 3:16am On Nov 01, 2015
The best thing is to update it to lollipop the ROM is corrupt http://www.techfashy.com/2015/07/lollipop-custom-rom-for-infinix-hot.html?m=1
Re: Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2015
jksxxxx:
watsapp me i can elp u out 09033365257
i'm not on whatsapp.all the same thanks
Re: Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2015
Fashrobbin:
The best thing is to update it to lollipop the ROM is corrupt http://www.techfashy.com/2015/07/lollipop-custom-rom-for-infinix-hot.html?m=1
thanks but its kind of complex.will try it out.
Re: Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2015
Simply flash the fone.
Re: Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note by immysage: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
am initerested if u would sell it for 10k
Re: Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lemme give you 11k for it.
Re: Help On My Scrappy Infinix Hot Note by mznel(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Email me.
I can guide u try.to resolve t al
Note u nee d a pc
Nwannaonuoha@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Phone Gurus Help / HTC Unveils The HTC One X9 Officially / How I Got Robbed By Glo Over 3gb In 6 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.