Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 PM

She Stood Me Up and Hasn't Called: She's One Year Older - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stood Me Up and Hasn't Called: She's One Year Older (4702 Views)

600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student / Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stood Me Up and Hasn't Called: She's One Year Older by Charming(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2005
Why can't a lady date a guy who is a year younger than she is?

I met this sweet girl in a cafe.well some good did happen and I developed feelings for her and she talked well too. but she later got to know that she is a year older than I am. For that reason, she looked at me like a baby. I call her series of times but never a day she called me, but I got 2 to 3 text messages from her.  At a point I called asked her out for a date.  She promised to show up,but turned it down till now she never calledAfter then she sent me a text requesting for a recharge card when we haven't met to get to know each other.Not that I cant send the Recharge card. I can send 50 of it if I want to but I feel weird about it. I tried to talk to her on phone but wouldnt reason with me instead I got a text from her which say "[b]They are some certain things men do,that young boys cant do......so the difference will always be there......."[/b]what do you think I should do about it.

Michael.
Re: She Stood Me Up and Hasn't Called: She's One Year Older by Chigszy(f): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2005
i am probably the wrong person to comment because personally i do not date guys that are younger than i am even a few months younger... there was this guy that i thought well i might consider i mean not that he was all that but (well he knew my age because i told him n he said he was d same age too) so that was  on my mind until he told me his real age i was like hell no!!!... he was a year younger than me.. i see him like my lil brother..i mean i respect him n value his opinion as an equal but i just can not place us in the same category for dating i mean i just don't feel right... it just does not work for me ...

and she did not stand you up.. she did call to cancel the date.... but men the recharge card thing!!!!!!!! i will give u probs u did d rite thing....

my advise let her be.. if she does not want to go out with you now you will always be younger than her so she will not even go out with you in the future so don't sweat it....
Re: She Stood Me Up and Hasn't Called: She's One Year Older by babadudu(m): 2:46am On Nov 01, 2005
Can't believe it's taken you this long to realize it....ol'boy, move on, there are many more sweet girls/ ladies you will meet. And while you are meeting them (old or young ones), not all of the so-called "sweet girls" will like you, it's that simple.
Re: She Stood Me Up and Hasn't Called: She's One Year Older by eveseh(f): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2006
babadudu:

Can't believe it's taken you this long to realize it, ol'boy, move on, there are many more sweet girls/ ladies you will meet. And while you are meeting them (old or young ones), not all of the so-called "sweet girls" will like you, it's that simple.

grin grin
Re: She Stood Me Up and Hasn't Called: She's One Year Older by Dvampire(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2006
TO HELL WITH GIRLS WHO THINK THAT MATURITY CAN BE MEASURED BY AGE. that is why i feel sorry for them. my guy, leave the girl alone. she has been busy sampling older men's 'abunnas' and feels that she will be stooping low to date u. move on and find other girls jare. that is why many of them end up being dangerous spinsters at 45
Re: She Stood Me Up and Hasn't Called: She's One Year Older by Busta(f): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2006
@ Michael

Let her go, she's nuthing but a skank.

guess younger guys afre good for recharge cards and the older ones are good to date.

just a yr and she's messing u up that way? stop calling her and just ignore her. she's a gold digger. The bigger boys or older boys shld buy her the recharge cards then. Unless u want to be insulted more, let her be.

thats just plain stupid.

1 Like

Re: She Stood Me Up and Hasn't Called: She's One Year Older by gunners160(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
my man 4get d so kaled gal jo.she just wants 2 use u as a recharge kard machine.my gal is 2yrs older dan me and we are stil datin and planin 2 get married by d grace of god after my studies.dat gal is tastin big men plantain already
Re: She Stood Me Up and Hasn't Called: She's One Year Older by k2039: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2012
Dvampire: TO HELL WITH GIRLS WHO THINK THAT MATURITY CAN BE MEASURED BY AGE. that is why i feel sorry for them. my guy, leave the girl alone. she has been busy sampling older men's 'abunnas' and feels that she will be stooping low to date u. move on and find other girls jare. that is why many of them end up being dangerous spinsters at 45
Do you really have to show your stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl / I Took Her To Her Room And Show Her My Thing / What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.