Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (538 Views)

Nigerian Government Starts Paying N5,000 Every Month To Poorest Citizens / 7 Things That Will Happen To Nigeria In Next Month's To Come (not A Prophesy) / A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Tunami(m): 5:29am On Nov 01, 2015
i'm wishing my fellow nairalanders happy new month. Success and progress shall be ur portion this month IJN.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by thebestonearth(m): 5:34am On Nov 01, 2015
Tunami:
i'm wishing my fellow nairalanders happy new month. Success and progress shall be ur portion this month IJN.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by marshalcarter: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Meanwhile...happy new month to all Nlanders cheesy...both gud nd bad cheesy...bookers association cheesy..vaseline crew cheesy...crazy ones cheesy dumb ones cheesy quote ones cheesy and all ones cheesy Wish you the best in life wink ....love y'all cheesy ...love Nland cheesy ...love boda seun cheesy and happy sunday grin and happy new week cheesy and happy new day sef grin and happy new.....new wat again sef Wareva...just happy new everytin grin ...and dose celebrating dier byday WULLNP cheesy ...apy byday 2 ..

And apy new me 2 grin

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by sleazy5(m): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy new month to you too. Happy new month to Nigeria. May God bless and keep this country.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by DIVINE78: 5:48am On Nov 01, 2015
Tunami:
Amen.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by lifezone247(m): 6:00am On Nov 01, 2015
Show some love as today is my bday too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declares Open A 2-day Retreat For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Buhari To Ministers-designate: You Must Be Agents Of Change / Biafrans After Protest, Wot Next???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.