Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) (45813 Views)

Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by realteflon(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2015
searching4lovee:
I WOKE UP ANGRY AND BITTER. I HATE LIFE COS GOD IS CRUEL. WHY DOES GOD ALLOW HUMANS TO SUFFER WHEN JOHN 3:16 SAYS HE LOVED THE WORLD THE BIBLE IS INDEED CONTROVERSIAL AND MYTHICAL

@post great men
I understand bro what you might be going through. You slept through ur problems, that's why you woke ur bitter and angry, also for fact that you have been praying for this same thing for years now.

Let me quote what my late pastor, Ina Omakwu founder of Family Worship Center use to say,
He says after doing all regarding your problems, hardtime, trials stand and just watch God.

Find close friends who would constantly ENCOURAGE you through this times
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

I have never known you to be civil.

Let's play a gamecheesy

It is called table tennis. You and I will be the players, searching4love will be the ball. What do you thinkgrin

searching4love, are you game?

Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I see only one man of integrity - Shehu Yaradua.
Agreed
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

cry cry cry cry

"Bang-Bang"

Bang bang you shot me down
Bang bang I hit the ground
Bang bang that awful sound
Bang bang my baby shot me down

I was five and you were six
We rode on horses made of sticks I wore black you wore white
You would always win the fight

Seasons came and changed the time
I grew up I called you mine
You would always laugh and say
Remember when we used to play

Music played and people sang
Just for me the church bells rang
After echoes from a gun
We both vowed that we'd be one

Now you're gone I don't know why
Sometimes I cry
You didn't say goodbye
You didn't take the time to lie

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wicked! :DD

cc searching4love

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Wicked! :DD

cc searching4love

Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=39574419][/quote]

Is that Italian or Spanish?
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
searching4love:

thats a sketch of me. now u know me

cry cry cry

"Long Distance"

There's only so many songs that I can sing to pass the time.
And I'm running out of things to do to get you off my mind (oh whoa).
All I have is this picture in a frame (oh ah),
that I hold close to see your face everyday.

With you is where I'd rather be,
but we're stuck where we are.
It's so hard, you're so far..
This long distance is killing me.
I wish that you are here with me,
but we're stuck where we are
it's so hard, you're so far..

It's so hard, it's so hard, where we are, where we are, you're so far.
It's so hard, it's so hard, where we are, where we are, you're so far
(so hard, so hard, where we are, where we are, your so far).

Now the minutes feel like hours
and the hours feel like days.. (whoa oh whoa)
While I'm away (way-ayyyy)
You know right now I can't be home (ahhhhhh)
But I'm coming home soon (ahhhhhh)
Coming home soon.. (ahhhhhh a hahhh)
All I have is this picture in a frame (ahhhhh)
that I hold close to see your face everyday.

With you is where I'd rather be (where I'd rather be..),
but we're stuck where we are (oh oh).
It's so hard, (oh ah) you're so far.. (oh ahhh)
I wish that you are here with me (you are here with me),
but we're stuck where we are (oh oh)
It's so hard, (oh ah) you're so far.. (oh ahhh)

Can you hear me crying?
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (ohh-oh ohh-oh)
Can you hear me crying? (oh-oh ah!)
Can you hear me crying? (oh-oh ah!)
Ooooh woo whoa ah ahhhhhhh oh ahhh (oh-oh ah!)
Uh ahhh uh ahhh whoaooooohh ah (ohh-oh ohh-oh)

With you is where I'd rather be (where I'd rather be..) whoaaaa!
(but we're stuck where we are) oh!
(it's so hard) So hard (your so far), so far
(this long distance is killing me) This long distance is killing me
I wish that you are here with me (you are here with me) meee..
(but we're stuck where we are) Stuck where we are! So hard! So far
This long distance is killing me

It's so hard, it's so hard, where we are, where we are, you're so far.
It's so hard, it's so hard, where we are, where we are, you're so far
(so hard, so hard, where we are, where we are, your so far).

There's only so many songs that I can sing to pass the

grin cheesy cheesy
Your head go soon come down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by mildflame: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
SammyT95:
I hate this country, after my degree am jetting off to Ghana or Sudan, at least as a graduate from Nigeria I will treated thesame way we treat graduates from Oxford in Nigeria.

SAFE JOURNEY...
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by brezzyubani(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
embarassed
buskie13:
the youths in this country are really hopeless..
until the youths of this very country discover the strenght that is within their reach, their enslavement will be doubled in the years aahead. Do we still remember the song we sang in our nursery and primary school years WE ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMOROW... Yet the ocultic men at the top create means to distract, frustrate and kill the precious time of our youthful days as well as crushing the youthful dream of becoming a leader somday. My friends what is the importance of YOUTH SERVICE? After suffering four years hardship in our universities instead of becoming a part of the society the hide us in a clowd known as NYSC, well I have more to remind us of their manipulative agenda of keeping every young nigerian in the dark
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by Kanbee: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by ismyheal75: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Spare me please.

Did you say that when he was alive?
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Rest in Peace Yar'adu, as for Baba Buhari may almighty God continue to guide & protect you amin .
Today is my Birthday!
Fellow Nairalanders wish my HBD by liking my comment.
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by paix(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Ask Idi Amin Dada, of Uganda. He will tell you what Yardua and Obasanjo did to nigeria's economy in the '70s.
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by SammyT95(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
mildflame:

SAFE JOURNEY...
abi u won follow?
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by mildflame: 1:17am On Nov 02, 2015
SammyT95:
abi u won follow?

I de craze! SHINE ur EYES well well U go know say MONEY yapa for 9JA. I only travell 4biz, go WORK WETIN?
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by SmartMugu: 3:18am On Nov 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

What are you young people doing then? Go and form a party, go and campaign , and go and win an election.

The old men you laugh at (and yes, I agree with you guys by the way)...went out and camapigned, and spent time on the road building bridges and allinaces. And they lost.

Take Buhari.....you think they just dashed him presidency? Buhari ran for elections three times, and succeded on the fourth try. Three times, Buhari risked failure....and won on fourth try.

(And yes...they ran Nigeria in the past because thanks to a group of young men who were not too patient and who in their idealism plotted a coup and upset the tribal balance things.....a lot of youngsters ended up being leaders. if there was no coup.....who dash Gowon head of Army, talkless Head of State.?).

If you want to win elections....you have to go out and work for victory.No food for lazy man.

I would hope we should expect to have more young people delving into politics from the next elections. After all, we have our own voice now - social media.
I'd support a credible young person that craves support. That is what I would consider change, not recycling these old men.
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by fpeter(f): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2015
searching4lovee:
I WOKE UP ANGRY AND BITTER. I HATE LIFE COS GOD IS CRUEL. WHY DOES GOD ALLOW HUMANS TO SUFFER WHEN JOHN 3:16 SAYS HE LOVED THE WORLD THE BIBLE IS INDEED CONTROVERSIAL AND MYTHICAL

@post great men

Hello, don't be like that....God is indeed full of love. Drop your email and i will write you.
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by fpeter(f): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Can I volunteer for a robe?

everyday we read about suicides. Nigerians should learn to be sensitive, you may save a life with your words. stop the sarcasm.
if you have nothing nice to say to encourage someone who is depressed then say nothing...you don't know what people are facing
Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2015
fpeter:

everyday we read about suicides. Nigerians should learn to be sensitive, you may save a life with your words. stop the sarcasm.
if you have nothing nice to say to encourage someone who is depressed then say nothing...you don't know what people are facing

Searching4love needs to love madam. That niggar is a sadist. I absolutely do not care if he is walking down a rail. Thanks for your concerns anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result / Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.