Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 (54831 Views)

Tony Elumelu In The Gym At Transcorp Hotel / CBN Celebrates Its "Achievements" At Transcorp Hilton (photos) / CBN Staff Setting Value Of Naira In Lagos In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by mikron(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Abuja, rated as the fastest developing city in d world
Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by mikron(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
California30:

Do you know what deforestation is ??

You skipped your geography classes in high school ??
he he he he
Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by flokii: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
how much per night... anyone?
want to travel to Abuja soon... I love that view
Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by Ups01(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
dearpreye:
The power of vision!

I believe many people would have wonders at the STUPIDITY of the developers back then. But today we see how STUPID indeed they were. Today, Transcorp is a place the high and mighty rush to book a room for relaxation, conference hall for meetings, etc.

That's the way Dangote has built his brand. Vision.

To be great, one must of necessity SEE what others aren't seeing. They may misunderstand you. All great men were at one time misunderstood in their lives.

You may have that idea and passion lurking within you. Harness it. Let them call you names. Just keep at it. All great men must be nonconformists. In the end, they'll come back seeking your fame, advice and wealth.
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Splashme:
[size=15pt]I laugh when APC liars tell gullible Nigerians PDP has done nothing.

80% of whatever developement strides Abuja has
attained currently is the handwork of a PDP govt.

6 months into his tenure and Buhari is yet to construct a single km of road. He is lying to us about 'no money' with the APC media (Punch, Nation etc) deploying various forms of propaganda and lies.

APC suddenly remembered today that Nigeria is not a rich country. This same country that overtook Egypt and South Africa to emerge Africa's
largest economy under PDP govts
[/size]
Oga, transcorp wasn't built by PDP. Stop being clueless!
Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by justmi1: 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
My office is close to transcorp hotel and am trying to figure out what part of that forest am now working.see development
Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Incredible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by ldpele(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
timmycris:
It is my month birthday...can I start getting my likes?
dont try to tell me it's 5th, because I go break your head. #sarsacm
Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by banio: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
That's how 9ja will change under PMB
Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by timmycris(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
ldpele:
dont try to tell me it's 5th, because I go break your head. #sarsacm
Sorry..its 10th
Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by SmartMugu: 3:43am On Nov 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
pls where is abuja?
Are you from Cameroun?
Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by IYANGBALI: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
SmartMugu:

Are you from Cameroun?
I'm from ghana

1 Like

Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
timmycris:

It's also my mnth

GIVE ME A BIG LIKE wink
timmycris:

It's also my mnth

GIVE ME A BIG LIKE

1 Like

Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by SmartMugu: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I'm from ghana
Oh ok. That's why.
Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by charmy145: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
You can tell that they had a proper plan when building the hotel as its still in top condtion today. It also still adds beauty to the Abuja's skyline. By the way if you want to visit Transcorp hilton(previously called Nicon Hilton),visit https://hotels.ng/hotel/72523-transcorp-hilton-abuja-abuja
Re: An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 by scofield2016: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Transcorp Hotels Fulfils Post-Privatisation Obligations

The National Council on Privatisation (NCP) at its meeting today, presented Transcorp Hotels Plc with a Certificate of Discharge, indicating the company has fulfilled all privatisation conditions attached to the sale of the hotel and will no longer be subject to any post-privatisation monitoring. At a ceremony that took place at the Presidential Villa, the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN GCON, who chairs the Council presented the certificate to Mr. Tony O. Elumelu CON, the Chairman of Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp), the core investor in the hotel.

Speaking at the event, Mr. Alex Okoh, the Director-General, Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) stated that Transcorp excelled at achieving the KPIs established during the monitoring and evaluation of the asset. Key areas of achievement include an increase in customer base by 113%, increase in service excellence captured by an 82% decrease in customer complaints, and an increase in operational efficiency with retained earnings rising to 70% of turnover.

“The success achieved by the Hotel has evidently proven both the diligent process of implementing the privatisation programme on one hand and the commitment and professionalism of the Management Team of the Hotel on the other,” he said, adding that “The approval is sequel to the review and analysis of the outcome of our routine performance evaluation earlier conducted on the Hotel, which clearly indicates that the achievements recorded by Transcorp Hotels are in line with all the covenanted obligations embedded in the Share Sale Purchase Agreement (SSPA)”.

https://transcorpnigeria.com/transcorp-hotels-fulfils-post-privatisation-obligations/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.