Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us (1047 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) / Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by brize(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2015
This is one of the reason they want one Nigeria ==> Watch It

https://video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpt1/v/l/t42.1790-2/12128119_493652440816079_934084287_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0%3D&oh=c148b0d87e256db9a9e72b0fb23bbd9d&oe=5635D1AD
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by thebestonearth(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2015
brize:

https://video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpt1/v/l/t42.1790-2/12128119_493652440816079_934084287_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0%3D&oh=c148b0d87e256db9a9e72b0fb23bbd9d&oe=5635D1AD
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by brize(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2015
They will confuse you and configure your mind set and you will be thinking like a toddler.... Hahahaha Black people lacks good reasoning ability... Nnamdi Kanu was right.... WATCH THE VIDEO THERE it's just about 4.4Mb or there about....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by mrhipup(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2015
brize:
They will confuse you and configure your mind set and you will be thinking like a toddler.... Hahahaha Black people lacks good reasoning ability... Nnamdi Kanu was right.... WATCH THE VIDEO THERE it's just about 4.4Mb or there about....
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2015
brize:

Its either one Nigeria or your total annihilation. So enjoy your wailing.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2015
brize:
Stop spreading hate. Nigeria is better being united.
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by franconian: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Dishonorable Farouk, don't tell me your land is so arid that you don't have anything to lay claim on.

Obviously, you can see how fat he has grown cos of the proceeds from crude oil while the people who own the land where the oil is can't even get clean/safe water to drink.

Your god Lord Luggard made us all to be in one country, he also made you the owner of the oil in a faraway Bayelsa. Farouk, the thunder that will fire that your mouth is doing pressup at Bermudia triangle.

I have always wished for a day the leaders of the SS, SE and SW would agitate for true federalism. But it seems they are all carried away by the peanuts given to them by the Northerners to loot

The common man, the youths of today must rise to claim what rightfully belongs to them. If need be, split this goddam thing they call Nigeria that gives the likes of Farouk d impetus to claim oil that's in a land he has never stepped a foot on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by Iykopee(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Nigeria is better being UNITED in a state of unproductivity, hatred and bitterness? Why can't one Nigeria proponents tell themselves simple truth?
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by brize(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

is that why ijaw oil is theirs?
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by brize(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

wailers live longer than cowards and terrorists

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Aboki, Have you heard of the Biafrans...?
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2015
Ijaw oil, Bayless oil, delta oil belongs to jigawa fulani according to the video... Go and watch it all...

I can't stop laughing...
One reason am loving Nnamdi Kanu bc only him has the cure for these people's madness... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Ignored
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by vodkat: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2015
brize:

That is a tautology is Nnamdi kanu a white man? Ur reasoning skills has not made u deduce he is looking for money and political power

who is ruling in the se?
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Ignored

Better don't ignore me....
I want you to channel your energy on me...
Have you heard of the people of biafra??
That's what even the jigawa senator is scared of saying.... Lol cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by Vicotex(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

I don't think he has

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by brize(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2015
vodkat:

That is a tautology is Nnamdi kanu a white man? Ur reasoning skills has not made u deduce he is looking for money and political power

who is ruling in the se?
leave Kanu lets talk about the subject matter..... but is that why ijaw oil is for them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2015
Vicotex:
I don't think he has

They are so much scared...
I believe he has read about them but he chose to pretend not to know.
Cowards I tell yah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by vodkat: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2015
brize:
leave Kanu lets talk about the subject matter..... but is that why ijaw oil is for them?

Obviously kanu have remote control your brain . He does ur thinking for u obviously .

Kanu is a greedy 419 if they give him contract tomorrow he will shut up for ever. As his follower has he ever demanded better leadership in lg, and states In the se?

All the ppl voted into local govt in the se are they hausa and how have the local government improved.

are the local governments corruption free?

is it not better to remove the spek of wood in ur eye first b4 u ask another person the remove theres

Ask Jonathan that question meanwhile the Americans are working hard to make sure price of oil turns to 1 dollar per barrell so that Russia will become impotent

Kanu is not as intelligent as he thinks a smart person will fund that out in mins. The smart ppl are quiet because they know he is after
1) weak mind
2) attention to himself
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by brize(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2015
vodkat:

Obviously kanu have remote control your brain . He does ur thinking for u obviously .

Kanu is a greedy 419 if they give him contract tomorrow he will shut up for ever. As his follower has he ever demanded better leadership in lg, and states In the se?

All the ppl voted into local govt in the se are they hausa and how have the local government improved.

are the local governments corruption free?

is it not better to remove the spek of wood in ur eye first b4 u ask another person the remove theres

Ask Jonathan that question meanwhile the Americans are working hard to make sure price of oil turns to 1 dollar per barrell so that Russia will become impotent

Kanu is not as intelligent as he thinks a smart person will fund that out in mins. The smart ppl are quiet because they know he is after
1) weak mind
2) attention to himself
now in that video what was the man saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2015
@Op: If you're a good man, you need to copy TonyeBarcanista and his ijaw brothers to keep "their oil" self ooo. That Jigawa man means business. smiley
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by sandraokosun1: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2015
brize:
wailers live longer than cowards and terrorists
we'll, we didn't surrender during the ear when our hero abandon and left us..
--you did...
Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by Obiagu1(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Ijaw oil, Bayless oil, delta oil belongs to jigawa fulani according to the video... Go and watch it all...

I can't stop laughing...
One reason am loving Nnamdi Kanu bc only him has the cure for these people's madness... grin grin grin

This is why when some of those deluded folks in the SS shout 'our oyel', I'll just chuckle.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Oil Belongs To Us by vodkat: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2015
brize:
now in that video what was the man saying?

May my hand bend if I watch that video.

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply: All Homes In Lagos Will Be Lit In Six Months If… —fashola / Beautification Of Goodluck Jonathan / ISIS Declares War On The Vatican.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.