Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Orgasm For Healthy Living - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Orgasm For Healthy Living (705 Views)

Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) / How To Delibrately Achieve Orgasm In The Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orgasm For Healthy Living by lujoshven: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2015
ORGASM

When God created Man, he look at him and said it is not good for him to be alone, and that TWO is better than ONE, today topic is one of the reason

Orgasm is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension during the sexual response cycle, resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region characterized by sexual pleasure.

i. Orgasms usually result from physical sexual stimulation of the penix in males (typically accompanying ejaculation), and the clitoris in females. Sexual stimulation can be by self-practice (masturbation) or with a sex partner (penetrative sex, non-penetrative sex, or other sexual activity).

Achieving orgasm

In general

Orgasms can be achieved by a variety of activities. In men, sufficient sexual stimulation of the penis can be achieved during vaginal or anal intercourse, MouthAction (MouthAction), non-penetrative sex or masturbation. In women, sufficient sexual stimulation can be achieved during vaginal intercourse, MouthAction (cunnilingus), non-penetrative sex or masturbation. Orgasm may also be achieved by the use of a intimacy gadget, such as a sensual vibrator or an erotic electrostimulation. It can additionally be achieved by stimulation of the nipples, uterus, or other erogenous zones.

In addition to physical stimulation, orgasm can be achieved from psychological arousal alone, such as during dreaming (nocturnal emission for males or females popularly called wet-dream, please when you experience this, stop saying it is a spiritual husband or wife influence, just ask yourself what were you thinking before you went to bed that is sexually related some minutes, hours, days or week ago) or by orgasm control

Orgasms vary in intensity, and women vary in the frequency of their orgasms and the amount of stimulation necessary to trigger an orgasm. Clitoral orgasms are easier to achieve because the glans of the clitoris has numerous nerves ending like 8000 of them.
The G spot, U-Spot, A-spot may produce an orgasm, and the urethral sponge (More on these in my E-book-Couples Only: Improve your sex Life, it’s just N1000! Click here to get yours
http://ebooktent.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_color.tpl&product_id=474&category_id=16&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&lang=en&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1#.Vg-C4W6Ktqd)

Note: A man penix needs to be long to stimulate and apply pressure to some area of this spot e.g A-spot, if you have ever had sex before and a woman is pushing your buttocks so that you can get deep into her, please take not it’s because she want you to stimulate her A-Spot, for G spot you don’t really need a “long” penix.

Benefit of Orgasm
i. Orgasm could help to prevent cancer
ii. Burn out excess calorie
iii. Release pain relief hormones etc

I discuss more on orgasm, benefits and how to help your partner get this in my Ebook-Couples Only: Improve your sex Life, it’s just N1000! Click here to get yours
http://ebooktent.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_color.tpl&product_id=474&category_id=16&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&lang=en&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1#.Vg-C4W6Ktqd

Meanwhile join me on twitter and also like this FaceBook page, TO GET More on Relationship matters
Twitter:@TalkingRelation
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trelationship

Re: Orgasm For Healthy Living by thebestonearth(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2015
lujoshven:
ORGASM

When God created Man, he look at him and said it is not good for him to be alone, and that TWO is better than ONE, today topic is one of the reason

Orgasm is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension during the sexual response cycle, resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region characterized by sexual pleasure.

i. Orgasms usually result from physical sexual stimulation of the penix in males (typically accompanying ejaculation), and the clitoris in females. Sexual stimulation can be by self-practice (masturbation) or with a sex partner (penetrative sex, non-penetrative sex, or other sexual activity).

Achieving orgasm

In general

Orgasms can be achieved by a variety of activities. In men, sufficient sexual stimulation of the penis can be achieved during vaginal or anal intercourse, MouthAction (MouthAction), non-penetrative sex or masturbation. In women, sufficient sexual stimulation can be achieved during vaginal intercourse, MouthAction (cunnilingus), non-penetrative sex or masturbation. Orgasm may also be achieved by the use of a intimacy gadget, such as a sensual vibrator or an erotic electrostimulation. It can additionally be achieved by stimulation of the nipples, uterus, or other erogenous zones.

In addition to physical stimulation, orgasm can be achieved from psychological arousal alone, such as during dreaming (nocturnal emission for males or females popularly called wet-dream, please when you experience this, stop saying it is a spiritual husband or wife influence, just ask yourself what were you thinking before you went to bed that is sexually related some minutes, hours, days or week ago) or by orgasm control

Orgasms vary in intensity, and women vary in the frequency of their orgasms and the amount of stimulation necessary to trigger an orgasm. Clitoral orgasms are easier to achieve because the glans of the clitoris has numerous nerves ending like 8000 of them.
The G spot, U-Spot, A-spot may produce an orgasm, and the urethral sponge (More on these in my E-book-Couples Only: Improve your sex Life, it’s just N1000! Click here to get yours
http://ebooktent.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_color.tpl&product_id=474&category_id=16&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&lang=en&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1#.Vg-C4W6Ktqd)

Note: A man penix needs to be long to stimulate and apply pressure to some area of this spot e.g A-spot, if you have ever had sex before and a woman is pushing your buttocks so that you can get deep into her, please take not it’s because she want you to stimulate her A-Spot, for G spot you don’t really need a “long” penix.

Benefit of Orgasm
i. Orgasm could help to prevent cancer
ii. Burn out excess calorie
iii. Release pain relief hormones etc

I discuss more on orgasm, benefits and how to help your partner get this in my Ebook-Couples Only: Improve your sex Life, it’s just N1000! Click here to get yours
http://ebooktent.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_color.tpl&product_id=474&category_id=16&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&lang=en&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1#.Vg-C4W6Ktqd

Meanwhile join me on twitter and also like this FaceBook page, TO GET More on Relationship matters
Twitter:@TalkingRelation
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trelationship

1 Like

Re: Orgasm For Healthy Living by KelvinKelt(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2015
It's de joy of every man to satisfy their partners; but it's easier said than done. Men easily get satisfied but to take a woman to orgasm one must sweat. Ever since a girl betrayed my luv & my trust, I lost interest in satisfying a woman on bed. Beliv me, one need not go to this extent to keep a relationship. A cheating partner will always be a cheating partner, regardless ur sacrifice. Ur points are facts tho!
Re: Orgasm For Healthy Living by lujoshven: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2015
KelvinKelt:
It's de joy of every man to satisfy their partners but it's easier said than done. Men easily get satisfied but to take a woman to orgasm one must sweat
Yes you are RIGHT, it amaze me that even most women don't voice their displeasure to this act by men, that is why I wrote this book, for men that don't know how and also for women that want their man to know about. And sometime when a woman mention this to a man, some men feel she is going wayward hmmm, I wish they can learn more from this my book and understand their wife's agony
Re: Orgasm For Healthy Living by youngsky: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2015
follow www.twitter.com/iam_starcute to get followed back

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Do You Belong To As A Husband / Your Mother's Affairs Do Not Embarass Me / Facts Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.