Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) (5411 Views)

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2015
I am was browsing and she say hi. Me say don't know how to replied her. She is still there waiving her hands for me. I was crushing on her an she is crushing on me. What should I do prease?

Candle replies prease angry

(no offeinse)

Lalasticlala, front page prease angry

1 Like

Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by falconey(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2015
undecided
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2015
falconey:
undecided
candle replies prease (no offeinse)
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by dOnLarich: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2015
its visible to the blind that you don't have sense but why can't you pretend you have 1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by ucheHapers(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015
This is a joke, right?...well, just say hello
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015
dOnLarich:
its visible to the blind that you don't have sense but why can you pretend you have 1
Thenks for the advise. I will giving her sense
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015

3 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by Michellla(f): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015
you can start by learning proper english.
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:
you can start by learning proper english.
grin
Prease teaching me propat English. English is not me language. Chinese.
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by Michellla(f): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
grin
Prease teaching me propat English. English is not me language. Chinese.
you're just being an unfunny troll smiley
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
t
I loving medals cheesy. I will like sell them and getting money if you giving me some medal grin
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:

you're just being an unfunny troll smiley
ok. Giving me your number. Quick quick grin
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2015
Punkyveer kiss
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by Quadre: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2015
Op gerrahrra here mehn for real
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by dOnLarich: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
Thenks for the advise. I will giving her sense
embarassed
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2015
dOnLarich:
embarassed
did you liken Michellla? undecided
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by dOnLarich: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
did you liken Michellla? undecided
NO tongue
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
dOnLarich:
NO tongue
she say me suck her kitty kat an her milk factories but me say no. angry

That Michellla want to seducing me. angry
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by dOnLarich: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
she say me suck her kitty kat an her milk factories but me say no. angry

That Michellla want to seducing me. angry
grin
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by Johnnoah1st: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
I am was browsing and she say hi. Me say don't know how to replied her. She is still there waiving her hands for me. I was crushing on her an she is crushing on me. What should I do prease?

(no offeinse)

Lalasticlala, front page prease angry
many are mad but few are in yabaleft

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by faith551(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2015
This kind madness wey enter op this Sunday morning no dey fear God?
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
many are mad but few are in yabaleft
she was mad? shocked. Oh my heavens... I didnt knewing
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2015
faith551:
This kind madness wey enter op this Sunday morning no dey fear God?
Lol grin
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by faith551(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
Lol grin

Heyaaa, Kpele oo?
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2015
faith551:

Heyaaa, Kpele oo?
just an ephemeral display of online insanity
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by faith551(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
just an ephemeral display of online insanity

Kontinu
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by LieDetector(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2015
faith551:

Kontinu
I'm giving up cheesy
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by faith551(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
I'm giving up cheesy
Thank God
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Im finished

Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2015
Oh my! cheesy
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by HCpaul(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:

(no offeinse)

Lalasticlala, front page prease
angry

Front page! You must be wicked.

Is not easy for Seun to administrate people like you on the Nigeria's largest social community.

We need people like you sometimes, at least to send you on an......
Re: See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) by phillipay: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
And he even wanted front page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Have A Date In This Bangkok Restaurant Where They Serve Insects / Nairalanders What's Your Best Action Packed Movie ,mine Is Kill Bill(photos) / Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.