Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804428 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:16am On Jun 22, 2017
marttol:
I HAD THE DREAM THE VERY NIGHT I PRAYED THAT GOD SHOULD SHOW ME WHO IS BEHIND MY PROBLEMS.
SIR SHE HAS CAUSE A LOT OF HAVOC IN MY LIFE,I CAN'T DISCLOSE IT HERE SIR...PLEASE SIR,I FEEL LIKE DYING AT TIMES,IF NOT BECAUSE GOD DOES EXIST.I WOULD HAVE KILLED MY SELF...SIR I WILL NEED YOUR CONTACT FOR US TO GET IN TOUCH SIR,MY STEP MOTHER IS A WOLF WHO DISGUISE AS A SHEEP,SHE REALLY WANTS TO DESTROY MY LIFE...I STARTED SHOWING IT,I WILL EVEN DO AS IF AM TALKING ON PHONE AND WILL BE REFERING TO HER...SHE KNOWS I AM TALKING TO HER,I'M EXPECTING HER TO BE DEMORALIZE,BUT SHE WASN'T,INSTEAD SHE WILL STILL BE LOOKING AT ME WITH A BAD EYE...when i had that revelation i started to understand all what she used to tell me,she says evil things that will happen to my life,i knew she mean every word she is saying.

Who is he that speaks when the lord has not commanded.

Our welfare aee not carnal but they aee mighty for the pulling down of strongholds.

Shebi it is still your step mother, the ones there mum is the one in charge of their case nko.

There is no need to fidget. There is a God who is the head of all principalities and power.

And there is a power that no one born or carried out of a woman can contend with.

Lucifier tried it and he is still regretting till tomorrow.

If you have that power by your side nothing dai happen.

All those she is saying os for her pocket. Have you not read

Numbers 23:23 (NRSV) Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, no divination against Israel; now it shall be said of Jacob and Israel, 'See what God has done!'

Stop making the enemy feel more powerful than they are, ot is only if you cannot stand your ground in the lord then she would deal mercilessly with you. But if you can bros she would lose her life over your case

I would encourage you take charge now.. before it is too late.

Shalom bro

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TeamLeader(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pls someone should help me interpret this dreams

1. I saw mysef by the side of one stream in my village and the stream is full of different kinds of snakes. So i tried to navigate through them to find my way and i was not harm or bitten.

2. I saw one of my ex trying to have sex with me. She tried every means but i rejected her in the dream.

Pls help me interpret
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Last Sunday the lord gave me a message but the flesh was procrastinating another message came and I have vowed not to delay because every message is intended for a particular persons or situation.

BROKENNESS

I’ll begin by saying,

“You have never locked eyes with anyone who doesn't carry around an area of brokenness.”

• It could come from their family of origin, a dysfunctional family, in which physical or emotional abuse ran rampant. Or maybe a lack of love and intimacy was craved yet never given.

• It could come from a broken marriage—one that is on the rocks, even right now—or one that already has ended.

• It could come from a moral train wreck you steered yourself into, and now you carry the weight of guilt and shame.

• It could come from being rejected as a child—maybe due to being overweight, the one who didn't make good grades, the one who never was popular—and was teased, bullied and now carries the relational scars to this day.

• It could come from a crisis of faith. A God they thought was loving and kind, when seemingly He allowed the unspeakable to invade their lives.

• It could come from the guilt created by some sinful act or habit or addiction.

Everybody is broken, somehow, somewhere—including you. I don't know where you are broken. I don't know how you are broken. I don't know if you're in touch with your brokenness. I don't know for how long you've felt broken; I only know that if you're a human being, you have some broken places. So do I. So where is God in our brokenness? Is God only for the holy, the ones who have it all together, the ones with…

• the perfect credit scores,

• unblemished driving records,

• tension-free marriages,

• valedictorian kids,

• successful careers, and

• who walk around with their Sunday smiles and their golden halos?

Or is He the God of the…

• divorced,

• grieving,

• confused,

• beaten,

• failures?

Is He the God of the…

•weak,

• the God of those who've been arrested,

• the doubting,

• the abused,

• the lonely,

• the rejected?

Do we have a God of the broken? The Bible gives a clear answer. It's one that courses through every page, every event, every story, every lesson. There's one passage that captures it, at least for me, and it's in Psalm 103:1-14 of the Old Testament. read it :

"The Lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. He will not constantly accuse us, nor remain angry forever. He does not punish us for all our sins; He does not deal harshly with us, as we deserve. For His unfailing love toward those who fear Him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. He has removed our sins as far from us east is from the west. The Lord is like a father to His children, tender and compassionate to those who fear Him. For He knows how weak we are; He remembers we are only dust" (Ps.103:8-14). John Lowee (wsm)

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
TeamLeader:
Pls someone should help me interpret this dreams

1. I saw mysef by the side of one stream in my village and the stream is full of different kinds of snakes. So i tried to navigate through them to find my way and i was not harm or bitten.

2. I saw one of my ex trying to have sex with me. She tried every means but i rejected her in the dream.

Pls help me interpret

Your dreams are the same..its only emphasizing God's deliverance upon your life.
1. Deliverance from the evil powers of your fathers House
2. Deliverance from the wicked marine spirits.

Most times we encounter snakes on land but snakes inside stream means marine spirits or kingdom with altars for sacrifice in your village. They have opened file for you and dispatched some agents to pull you down and cage you hence the devilish plan and attempts to lure and sleep with you with the faceID of your ex. The grace that made you to reject their advances is divine and will continue to help and sustain you.

I suggest you go for deliverance to totally remove your name from their list while you still can because they will fill you with dilly-dallying until they get you ten years backwards or stagnated. Sometimes you stop remembering your dreams just to keep you as close as they can until you become a victim. Marine spirit hinder breakthrough and marriage (I.e if you refuse to give in to initiation and water sacrifice as white garments do).

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TeamLeader(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
NnaNna4:

Your dreams are the same..its only emphasizing God's deliverance upon your life.
1. Deliverance from the evil powers of your fathers House
2. Deliverance from the wicked marine spirits.

Most times we encounter snakes on land but snakes inside stream means marine spirits or kingdom with altars for sacrifice in your village. They have opened file for you and dispatched some agents to pull you down and cage you hence the devilish plan and attempts to lure and sleep with you with the faceID of your ex. The grace that made you to reject their advances is divine and will continue to help and sustain you.

I suggest you go for deliverance to totally remove your name from their list while you still can because they will fill you with dilly-dallying until they get you ten years backwards or stagnated. Sometimes you stop remembering your dreams just to keep you as close as they can until you become a victim. Marine spirit hinder breakthrough and marriage (I.e if you refuse to give in to initiation and water sacrifice as white garments do).

Thnx so much. I've begin some serious self Mignight prayers and afterwards av bin having different kinds of dreams too giving me direction on the next prayer points to take. I wont give on my prayers evryday. I just hope that i will see signs that i've been delivered. Its a serious case
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by pdozie: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Good day to you all. It was great stumbling on this thread over a month back. I am a christian (Catholic). I've been reading from page one and now at 137th page.
I just want to acknowledge the usefulness of this thread in creating in-depth knowledge of God and the way things play out in the spiritual realm.

Through this thread I got to know about many other preachers and articles. I've now read and listened to preachings of people like Kenneth Haggin, Pastor Bankie and others.

Faith indeed comes by hearing/reading the Word of God. That's exactly what this thread has done for me. Not that I didn't use to read the bible before but sometimes you read but u don't understand or digest.

I don't dream much though. Sometimes when I dream these days and its not a good omen, I wake up and pray to cancel the dream. (As taught by CharlyG).

Let me go back to page 137 to continue. But not before sharing my testimony (Not about demons or spirits though).

I've been working as a contract staff for 4 years now after the company where i was a permanent staff went down. In the new company, they started me with one year contract renewable afterwards. it got renewed after the year for another year. After the second year, things began to shake. Some contracts were not renewed. Some of us that got renewal got 3 months. It continued and worsened to a time they had to give us one month!!!!! At this stage it was so worrisome as rumors had it that the new CIO (there was a change of leadership) will not be keen on retaining the contracts.

I kept on praying asking God to either renew contracts or let the spirit lead me to a new place or direct me to be self employed. As God will have it, the new CIO came and he is someone I had worked with years back. He approved our renewals and kept it running every 3 months.
Now, the contract is ending this 30th june 2017. Many permanent staff are being outsourced already. Some were forcefully resigned. Again we the contractors weren't sure of our fate. I had listened to one of pastor Bankie preaching where he dice-ted use of psalm 23 as prayer point. I applied it, also applied kenneth Haggin preaching on praying in agreement, "If two or three agree on anything on my name....". I called my wife we prayed in agreement over the job. Just last week I was informed my contract is approved for 6 months!!! Isn't that awesome?

There were other testimonies. I learnt not to pray for money. Just pray for help on what you intended to do. You may not get the money to solve the problem, u may just get someone that will solve it without u getting the money. So it was last 2 months when my wife's Dad died. She is the first daughter and expectations on me were high towards the burial. I prayed to God for successful burial (Not for money to do burial) and everything was just perfect to my liking. Even the money came through friends. Among other things we prayed for journey mercies. One amazing thing - after burial we drove back from East to Lagos with our car. 7 hours on the road and our car developed problem but it was few miles from our home (in Lagos). With that fault, the car still took us home even though we were almost crawling. Imagine if it was at Ore or somewhere far!!! I praised God because He answered all our prayers.

On the spirits and demons I haven't really had much to share. There is no night now I don't pray and command any demons to flee as taught here.

I have also been sharing the link to this thread on my facebook and whatsapp groups. I recall CharlyG mentioned attacks do come if one promotes the Word of God. I don't know if this is why I have suddenly started having chest pain (Just a week now). ECG confirmed some abnormalities. May go for more tests but I don't want to hear any thing worse.
I've been praying asking God to use the prescribed drugs to perform His healing and miracle because, "...by His stripes I have been healed". Intercede for me too please.

That book Howard Pittman on demons was a great insight ( Can't remember who shared it). It collaborates what CharlG had been revealing to us.

I thanks all the contributors from Charles, Oyeduf, Alice (Ana02?), not sure if Voos is still here, Temi, Nnamdi etc.

Running back to page 137.......

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
pdozie:
Good day to you all. It was great stumbling on this thread over a month back. I am a christian (Catholic). I've been reading from page one and now at 137th page.
I just want to acknowledge the usefulness of this thread in creating in-depth knowledge of God and the way things play out in the spiritual realm.

Through this thread I got to know about many other preachers and articles. I've now read and listened to preachings of people like Kenneth Haggin, Pastor Bankie and others.

Faith indeed comes by hearing/reading the Word of God. That's exactly what this thread has done for me. Not that I didn't use to read the bible before but sometimes you read but u don't understand or digest.

I don't dream much though. Sometimes when I dream these days and its not a good omen, I wake up and pray to cancel the dream. (As taught by CharlyG).

Let me go back to page 137 to continue. But not before sharing my testimony (Not about demons or spirits though).

I've been working as a contract staff for 4 years now after the company where i was a permanent staff went down. In the new company, they started me with one year contract renewable afterwards. it got renewed after the year for another year. After the second year, things began to shake. Some contracts were not renewed. Some of us that got renewal got 3 months. It continued and worsened to a time they had to give us one month!!!!! At this stage it was so worrisome as rumors had it that the new CIO (there was a change of leadership) will not be keen on retaining the contracts.

I kept on praying asking God to either renew contracts or let the spirit lead me to a new place or direct me to be self employed. As God will have it, the new CIO came and he is someone I had worked with years back. He approved our renewals and kept it running every 3 months.
Now, the contract is ending this 30th june 2017. Many permanent staff are being outsourced already. Some were forcefully resigned. Again we the contractors weren't sure of our fate. I had listened to one of pastor Bankie preaching where he dice-ted use of psalm 23 as prayer point. I applied it, also applied kenneth Haggin preaching on praying in agreement, "If two or three agree on anything on my name....". I called my wife we prayed in agreement over the job. Just last week I was informed my contract is approved for 6 months!!! Isn't that awesome?

There were other testimonies. I learnt not to pray for money. Just pray for help on what you intended to do. You may not get the money to solve the problem, u may just get someone that will solve it without u getting the money. So it was last 2 months when my wife's Dad died. She is the first daughter and expectations on me were high towards the burial. I prayed to God for successful burial (Not for money to do burial) and everything was just perfect to my liking. Even the money came through friends. Among other things we prayed for journey mercies. One amazing thing - after burial we drove back from East to Lagos with our car. 7 hours on the road and our car developed problem but it was few miles from our home (in Lagos). With that fault, the car still took us home even though we were almost crawling. Imagine if it was at Ore or somewhere far!!! I praised God because He answered all our prayers.

On the spirits and demons I haven't really had much to share. There is no night now I don't pray and command any demons to flee as taught here.

I have also been sharing the link to this thread on my facebook and whatsapp groups. I recall CharlyG mentioned attacks do come if one promotes the Word of God. I don't know if this is why I have suddenly started having chest pain (Just a week now). ECG confirmed some abnormalities. May go for more tests but I don't want to hear any thing worse.
I've been praying asking God to use the prescribed drugs to perform His healing and miracle because, "...by His stripes I have been healed". Intercede for me too please.

That book Howard Pittman on demons was a great insight ( Can't remember who shared it). It collaborates what CharlG had been revealing to us.

I thanks all the contributors from Charles, Oyeduf, Alice (Ana02?), not sure if Voos is still here, Temi, Nnamdi etc.

I salute you sir! ...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
I've been praying asking God to use the prescribed drugs to perform His healing and miracle because, "...by His stripes I have been healed". Intercede for me too please[i][/i]

The lord is your strength. You are healed in Jesus Christ Name

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
pdozie:

It is written that "they that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Rom 10:13

Daniel 11:32b – Those who
know their God shall be strong and do
mighty exploits.

Are you just going to call on the name of lord and get saved, get healing, get what you want and move on with busy schedule of life sharing testimonies of how you were touched by The Master

Or are you going to tarry in his presence to do exploit crying

"Phil 3:10 -

that I may know Him and the power of
His resurrection and the fellowship of
His sufferings, being made conformable unto his death"

Welcome to the gathering of lions

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
pdozie:

Hello brother.

Your testimony is inspiring and quite encouraging. I perceive your faith has received a boost, so has mine.

I'm glad you're here and I'm glad you're sharing God's word to others. Keep on sharing because God will keep on blessing you at all times.

I like the part where you said that sometimes God may not bring money directly to you but He may just bring the right people to solve those needs.
This is very very true. It has happened to me so many times and just very recently.

God may not bring the money directly to you, but may bring those who have the money to you. It is good to always pray in the Spirit and not in the flesh. For we do not know how to pray on our own but the Spirit of God knows what we need that is in accordance with the will of God a d intercedes on our behalf (Romans 8:26-27).

God bless you brother. Shalom smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello All! Its been a while, good to be back with the brethren.
Greetings Bro CharlyG1. This dream you had brought a very disturbing dream I had 5 months ago.
Although I don't know if this is an end-time dream, its still troubling nonetheless....

First, let me say that since 2011, I knew my mother in law to be a witch. She used to appear in my dreams regularly when I was ignorant of her devices -- she'd feed me and my husband strange food, she'd put spiders in my head (yuck), and approvingly look on while strange men abused me in bed. Through the power of the Blood of Jesus I have since overcome her, amen. She rarely appears in my dreams since I fought her spiritually, in fact, I can't remember the last time I dreamt of her... until I saw your comment.

This dream was seemingly disjointed but I'll try to include as much details here. Keep in mind, I'm in America and racial tensions are reaching a tipping point. I found myself in my childhood home which happens to be located in the southern part of the US. I don't know what klansman were doing in my house, but they seemed pretty relaxed. They started getting racially agitated and I warned them that the minute they call me "nigger" there was going to be a problem. They backed down, with the exception of one, who left through the back door and returned with a firearm. Somehow, he ended up outside in the frontyard, and was soon apprehended by a bunch of people who suddenly surrounded the house and appeared with their own weapons. I wanted to view the standoff from the curtains in my living room, but was told "no" by the people outside, b/c I was this man's target. I shut the curtains as instructed and shortly heard a single gunshot -- the man had shot himself. A Black came running to his aid wanting to accompany him to the hospital. He said he lost a friend (another Black man) earlier that day to gun violence and he felt sad for this white man who was ready to kill me! undecided

Later that evening, it was as if I had friends and family over at the house to comfort me for the ordeal that had taken place earlier in the day. It was like I knew them in the dream, even though I recognized only a few in waking life. We were no longer in my childhood home in the deep south, we were in a home very similar to my current house, but it clearly wasn't my home. There was food being served in the dream and it just happened that whenever I wanted to grab a plate, something or someone would interrupt me. I don't recall eating in the dream. A young Nigerian girl (maybe 10-12yrs) kept following me and telling her mother she wanted to be just like me and her mother should get her an outfit similar to the suit I was wearing. I was a bit embarrassed at this young girls unusual admiration for me, I wasn't the least bit familiar with her in dream or waking life, nor was my outfit necessarily appropriate for a little girl. Think of a charcoal grey skirt suit a banker would wear, just sleeveless without the accompanying jacket. Except in this dream, I wore a red cardigan sweater over the suit, but still a bit grown for a 12yr old to wear IMO.

At this point I rose to escape the constant gaze of this girl, and went upstairs and there was my MIL sitting near the bed. She turned my attention to the television and quickly left the room -- prior to this I haven't seen my mumsie in the dream for sometime. On the television I saw what looked like Dr. D.K. Olukoya (probably my favorite MOG) being chased by a big red dragon. They were both in the air flying, although Dr. Olukoya didn't have wings are anything like that. At first he seemed like he would get away and I was there cheering him on through the televion. Even he proclaimed that he finally escaped the dragon. The dragon was relentless however, and caught up with the MOG who exclaimed "uh oh he's back again". The MOG flew way up into the blue sky but was eventually caught and held by the dragon --- and I woke up. I was confused, distraught and dismayed...and immediately rebuked this dream. The devil is a liar.

Your dream of strong demons pursuing the saints in the air brought this dream to my memory. I can't help but think my MIL is somehow involved in this... why would she show me something so horrible and scurry like a rat out the room? As I type this, I'm believing this dream to be from satan just to shake my faith. I dunno, I can use as much interpretation as possible brethren. Thanks.

CharlyG1:
Hello Everyone.

I greet you all in the name of Jesus. I trust that God is still doing great things in our lives.
God has done great things in my life and He is still doing great things. In time, I’ll share my testimonies.

I bless Him for everyone here.

The purpose of this thread remains the same. To expose the works of darkness mainly, and to bring people into the Light of Jesus Christ. This mission will never be defeated in our lives by the grace of God. Whether on this thread or not, we should spread the gospel of Jesus to everyone around us through various means. I encourage everyone to share the word of God and share their spiritual experiences and testimonies.

This world is coming to an end, whether anyone likes it or not. The world is dying.

I remember the Lord spoke to me so many years back when I was quite younger. He asked me ‘What is significant about the year 2020’? And then He answered ‘The River Aphrah'.

I did not understand what He meant all these years. Some prophecies are so difficult to unlock because they have been reserved to be known only when their fulfillment time approaches.
But at the same time, God wants us to find things out by studying His word and drawing closer to Him.

When you do not understand a dream or say a word of prophecy, search the scriptures, study and ask God. For it is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and the glory of Kings to search out that matter. Proverbs 25:2

And so after so many years of pondering, studying and searching and asking God, my spiritual understanding became opened to this prophecy. I used to think that the ‘Aphrah’ God was talking about was a physical river (Afra) on this earth in Bangladesh. But now I realized that ‘Afra’ is actually ‘Aphrah’, mentioned once in the Bible by the prophet Micah in the book of Micah 1:10.

Micah was giving a prophecy from God; talking about the house of Aphrah rolling themselves in the dust. This was an act usually done by ancient people as a sign of mourning. Aphrah itself means ‘dust’. I never saw this in the Bible. I was amazed.

Now the prophecy God gave me is in connection with God’s word in the book of Micah, a hint for me to understand the mystery behind the prophecy.

River Aphrah isn’t about a river. But River Aphrah being the significant thing to happen in the year 2020 means that in the year 2020 there will be a great mourning and death in the world.

Prophetically,
River/Aphrah = Plenty or World death/mourning (and any other dreadful things that will cause great mourning and suffering in the earth).
I will not go into details on this.

I do not know what would stir a dreadful event to happen in the year 2020. Maybe a war, maybe some pestilence. I do not know. It might happen in some parts of the world or even in all parts of the world. But it will be a great occurrence, one that the world has never seen before. This prophecy was given to me so many years back, say 10 years ago or more, not very certain. But it’s meaning has just been given now.

This prophecy is given so that we can be on guard. Be watchful. Be steadfast in God. Be strong in faith and realize now that this world is not our HOME.

Spend time with God. Have a daily scheduled appointment with God.
We are becoming too careless with our lives, forgetting why we are in this world and where we ought to be after this world.

No one forgets to brush their teeth or have their bath in a day. But why do we forget to find time to pray to God or read our Bibles? It should be inculcated within us to spend time with God everyday. There's no time for playing around. Jesus could come at any moment, and He will come when the world least expects it. That would be in a time of great sin of course. No one would want to be left behind in this corrupt world but what are doing about it?

When you have an upcoming examination, do you not prepare and study well so that you can pass that exam in flying colours. That is the same way we ought to prepare for the coming of our Lord Jesus.

Yes, We are imperfect but the strive for perfection must continue. Philippians 3:12

If we know how to create schedules for work activities and other self activities, we should put it in our schedule to also create time for God. The world is running at a fast rate, it seems like someone just fast forwarded the time on the clock. Every day goes by so fast. Or perhaps, It is sin and so much worldly activities that has caused this to happen. We are now in the middle of the year, when the year only began yesterday.

Sin has a huge effect not only on us but on the world we live in. On the earth.

In the beginning, when Cain killed Abel, the earth opened up HER mouth to take in Abel's blood. This alone would automatically create a curse on Cain, which God later came to reiterate to Him. Cain was cursed of the earth. Genesis 4:11

When God and His two angels visited Abraham. He told Abraham that He was on His way to Sodom and Gomorrah to see if the cry from the city was really in the measure of the sin committed there. Genesis 18:20-21.
Abraham began to beg God with great efforts that He should spare Sodom and Gomorrah if He found just ten righteous people in that city. Apparently, there were fewer than ten people in the city for God destroyed the city, saving only Lot and his family. #sigh. You know the rest of the story.

Creation cries out to God. Sin puts us in bad position with God. Have you ever wondered why the earth and all of creation cry out to God? Isaiah 24:5-6,

Romans 8:20-23 tells us ‘For we know that the whole of creation has been groaning and travailing in pain together as in the pains of childbirth even until now. The earth is subjected (in bondage) because of the defilement and sin of mankind.

In the beginning, there was a cleansing of the earth (the flood). In these times, there will be a filtering (the rapture).

This can happen at any time. Best to be on God’s side before this takes place.

I have decided not to allow worldly activities take out much of my time anymore. Sometimes I wonder how I became so much involved in working so hard for this world and working lesser for God. How did that even happen in the first place? Well, it’s not hard to see. It’s a strategy satan has put in place to make the world difficult to live in. So to live comfortably, one must work hard. And working hard usually tends to mean spending less time with God. So we procrastinate things when it comes to God.

Satan has filled this world up with sin, chaos, violence, worldly knowledge and I don’t care attitudes.

Almost every Kid now at say the age of 8yrs old already knows how to operate an ipad or a smart phone. But how many of those kids know where the book of John is in the Bible? How many know their bibles so well as their smart phones? What are we teaching our kids? Are we saving them or killing them?

Many adults are so regular and punctual on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc. If it’s not the latest DP today, it would be something else the next day. They spend so much time exposing their personal lives to the world. All for what purpose? Have you spent that much time with Jesus or preaching about Him?

God will ask these questions on that great day.

Everyone seems to be always busy. We are always busy, always in a rush, forgetting that our very existence is for God and not to be busy for this world.

I urge everyone of us to find some time in our daily lives to dedicate to God. Find time to speak to Him. He is your Father for Pete’s sake and He is the very reason you are here on earth. Pick up your bible and read it. Let it not depart from you. (Joshua 1 vs 8. It will help you and not kill you.

Sometimes we wonder why we no longer hear God speak to us. Well, you got your answer.
It’s because we prefer to waste our time on baseless activities and ignore the things that concern God.

Look, when you sin you should ask God for forgiveness and repent from sin. Do not make that sin a habit and do not hold a guilty feeling in your heart for God will forgive you. But when you commit habitual sin you expose yourself to evil forces of darkness. Creation cries out against the sins of man. You will delay the blessings of God from coming to you. And not only will satan argue in God’s presence to bring you to condemnation, but you would have opened yourself to a strongman demon.

The work of the strongman is to keep you in that sin. Hence, the name strongman comes from the demon’s duty, to stand strong in a person’s life and keep them in their habitual sin no matter how they struggle to come out of that sin. Sin that makes you a worldly genius, always busy and never spending time with God or even your family. Sin of any type. God wants you out of it.

The Lord wants me to tell us at this moment as I type this that if you are homosexual here, please quit homosexuality and run fast to Him. There are s*x demons on a rampage to bring people to their knees in sin. The homosexual spirit is a terrible and subtle one and it will tear this world apart bit by bit. Desist from such sin.

Just this morning. God showed me a revelation of some people escaping from the prisons of terrible demons, (the Strongman kind of demons). These people already tried to escape several times but were caught and tortured. But this time around, God gave them grace and wisdom so they could they escape.

Escaping was very difficult because the territory of the enemy was a in a very high mountainous ground. Their enemies were gigantic (giants) in size and beastly in nature. So this time around, they gained spiritual knowledge from God and learnt how to fly, outsmarting their enemies.

On that very night, they first overcame the lesser demons in the prison rooms (killing them), and flew up high in the sky, far away, going to where the rest of the saints were awaiting them. But the strongest of the demons later realized they had escaped and flew after them in a hot pursuit.

As they approached their destination, they could see the saints on the ground waiting for them with happiness written all over their faces. The demon was still behind them. The remaining saints watched the demon in the sky chasing after one of their own (the saints on the run). So they all stood straight with drawn swords, ready to battle the demon as they touched ground. smiley

If you are here and you do not believe in anything of the spirit realm or you don’t believe that there is a Kingdom of Heaven and a Kingdom of Darkness, then I really feel sorry for you.

No one can force you to give your life to Jesus Christ, we can only pray for you and urge you to repent and give your life to Jesus, so that like Paul you come to realize that Jesus is indeed the Saviour of this world.

God bless you. Stand in the gap for one another. May the grace of our Lord continue to be with us all. Amen. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Greetings Bro CharlyG,

What does it mean to have a dream where a house suddenly floods with water?
I had 3 dreams in the past few months where I saw houses flooded or flooding with water.

The first dream was of the house I'm currently residing now. It was raining outside, and my husband and I ran inside our house only for the house to begin flooding from the inside. Sinks and tubs started filling with water, as well as water broke forth from the ground and filled our house from the ground up... we literally had to grab our children and swim out of our house!

In the second dream, I dreamt I was in the country of Sierra Leone. I don't know why I dreamt I was in this country... maybe b/c we are good friends with my neighbor who is from that country, and his young daughter is BFF with my daughter. I dreamt I was traveling by taxi with several people to a college campus. We weren't college students, but we were to reside on the campus for some sort of training. Upon arriving at the campus, it appeared the campus was abandoned. There were no students, nor faculty, the buildings were old and run down with with broken windows, and large weeds growing from huge cracks in the ground. Large, powerful bursts of water was shooting forth in the sky from several places.. from the cracks in the ground and even from buildings! It was the strangest sight... a young shirtless white boy was playing from one of the burst of water from the ground. The "team" I was moving with seemed undeterred, and entered one of the old buildings that wasn't filled with water, to proceed with whatever training we were to get.

A dream I had just this week was of my junior sister -- I've been dreaming about her a lot lately. IN this dream, she was ill for 3 days.... she was lying in bed and while I was attending to her, I noticed in the corner of her room the carpet was wet with water about the ankles sad

Any insight provided by you and the brethren would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
The Woman in Revelations is not just any church. She represents the 12 ETHNIC tribes of Israel, as symbolized by the 12 stars on her head.
Israel is not necessarily the church. Nor has the church replaced Israel. This erroneous doctrine is called "replacement theology".
God still very much has a redemptive plan to restore the 12 tribes and put them back in their land. They are still very much his chosen people.
You know that verse in the Bible that says the gifts and callings of God are irrevocable? Study Romans 11 carefully. That scripture applies to God's eternal love for BLOODLINE Israel.

No, the white Ashkenazi jews in the land are NOT Bloodline Israel. They are converts to a bastardized version of the Torah, called the Talmud. Gen 10:3-5 (KJV) calls them gentiles. Luke 21:24 is proof of this... that when Jesus comes, he will find Jerusalem to be trodden down by GENTILES, while the true children of Israel are still in the lands of their "captivity". There is NOT ONE VERSE in the scriptures where God redeems Israel and they should still be experiencing suicide bombers and threats of war. If anyone can find such a scripture holla back, b/c every script regarding Israel's restoration involves peace and safety, and no man shall make them afraid (Eze 34:28). There is a very powerful deception, backed by the Vatican the so-called "elites" (aka synagogue of satan) who own practically every seminary school in the world, to push these fake jews as the children of Israel, when nothing can be further from the truth. If we don't get the identity of the children of Israel correct, we won't understand eschatology and the prophetic.

BAck to the woman in Rev 12. She is going to be in the wilderness during the 3.5yr tribulation.
Yes, the church will be here during the tribulation (Matt 24:29).... the haMaschiach comes for his bride AFTER the tribulation....
The church this woman represents is likened to the Church in Philadelphia (Rev 3:9)
Study this church very well. This church is comprised of the TRUE HEBREWS who is spared the hour of temptation.
Why are they spared? Because unlike the other churches, they have kept the Word of God's patience (3:10).
The Word of his patience involves keeping the Sabbath, keeping his Feast Days, and abstaining from unclean foods (shrimps, pork, etc).
THIS is where we, Hebrew and Gentile alike, want to be (Luke 21:36).

Brethren, despite what we've been taught, God's commandments haven't changed.
They don't just come and go... his Word was etched in STONE by his own FINGER, summarized in 10 simple commandments.
His Word changeth NOT.
Nor are they burdensome (1 John 5:3).

TheNazarene:
To the house,

who was the woman in Revelation 12?

Or what does she represent?

Cc: annyplenty

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
providence338:
Greetings Bro CharlyG1. This dream you had brought a very disturbing dream I had 5 months ago.
Although I don't know if this is an end-time dream, its still troubling nonetheless....

First, let me say that since 2011, I knew my mother in law to be a witch. She used to appear in my dreams regularly when I was ignorant of her devices -- she'd feed me and my husband strange food, she'd put spiders in my head (yuck), and approvingly look on while strange men abused me in bed. Through the power of the Blood of Jesus I have since overcome her, amen. She rarely appears in my dreams since I fought her spiritually, in fact, I can't remember the last time I dreamt of her... until I saw your comment.

This dream was seemingly disjointed but I'll try to include as much details here. Keep in mind, I'm in America and racial tensions are reaching a tipping point. I found myself in my childhood home which happens to be located in the southern part of the US. I don't know what klansman were doing in my house, but they seemed pretty relaxed. They started getting racially agitated and I warned them that the minute they call me "nigger" there was going to be a problem. They backed down, with the exception of one, who left through the back door and returned with a firearm. Somehow, he ended up outside in the frontyard, and was soon apprehended by a bunch of people who suddenly surrounded the house and appeared with their own weapons. I wanted to view the standoff from the curtains in my living room, but was told "no" by the people outside, b/c I was this man's target. I shut the curtains as instructed and shortly heard a single gunshot -- the man had shot himself. A Black came running to his aid wanting to accompany him to the hospital. He said he lost a friend (another Black man) earlier that day to gun violence and he felt sad for this white man who was ready to kill me! undecided

Later that evening, it was as if I had friends and family over at the house to comfort me for the ordeal that had taken place earlier in the day. It was like I knew them in the dream, even though I recognized only a few in waking life. We were no longer in my childhood home in the deep south, we were in a home very similar to my current house, but it clearly wasn't my home. There was food being served in the dream and it just happened that whenever I wanted to grab a plate, something or someone would interrupt me. I don't recall eating in the dream. A young Nigerian girl (maybe 10-12yrs) kept following me and telling her mother she wanted to be just like me and her mother should get her an outfit similar to the suit I was wearing. I was a bit embarrassed at this young girls unusual admiration for me, I wasn't the least bit familiar with her in dream or waking life, nor was my outfit necessarily appropriate for a little girl. Think of a charcoal grey skirt suit a banker would wear, just sleeveless without the accompanying jacket. Except in this dream, I wore a red cardigan sweater over the suit, but still a bit grown for a 12yr old to wear IMO.

At this point I rose to escape the constant gaze of this girl, and went upstairs and there was my MIL sitting near the bed. She turned my attention to the television and quickly left the room -- prior to this I haven't seen my mumsie in the dream for sometime. On the television I saw what looked like Dr. D.K. Olukoya (probably my favorite MOG) being chased by a big red dragon. They were both in the air flying, although Dr. Olukoya didn't have wings are anything like that. At first he seemed like he would get away and I was there cheering him on through the televion. Even he proclaimed that he finally escaped the dragon. The dragon was relentless however, and caught up with the MOG who exclaimed "uh oh he's back again". The MOG flew way up into the blue sky but was eventually caught and held by the dragon --- and I woke up. I was confused, distraught and dismayed...and immediately rebuked this dream. The devil is a liar.

Your dream of strong demons pursuing the saints in the air brought this dream to my memory. I can't help but think my MIL is somehow involved in this... why would she show me something so horrible and scurry like a rat out the room? As I type this, I'm believing this dream to be from satan just to shake my faith. I dunno, I can use as much interpretation as possible brethren. Thanks.

Believers need to channel their warfare beyond humans. Believe me when I say you have stronger enemies than your Mil.

These are the powers Apostle Paul referred to when he said we wrestle not against flesh and blood.
Even witches rely on these spirits for powers. And when you have overcome the witch disturbing you (which is relatively much easier if you are serious with your christainity) then you move to the level of overpowering the strong men/powers.

These are ancestral spirits from your foundation that have followed/watched you since birth. They have no other work than to do the bidding of satan their master which is to destroy destinies through every avenue.

They record all your unholy activities and sins since childhood (so that they can have legal ground against you when an angel of deliverance from God comes). They are much more difficult to overcome than witches/evil human spirits (because you need holiness, constant prayer fire and deep knowledge of the word of God to overpower them completely)

They also manipulate/visit people in dreams. Some dreams comes from them and not necessarily witches.
They feed and have sex with people in the dream. They make life hard for people, cause confusion and scatter marriages.

Our victory over them are the Blood of Jesus, the Word, the Fire of the HolyGhost, the weapons of warfare and the armour of God, Songs of praises and the Cross of Jesus (which has the power to renew us daily till we are 100% broken and like Jesus in character)

This is the reason why a christain must never relax at any level. The warefare is hot.

But GOD is over all and victory is sure for a saint always because GOD .actually uses these warfares to prepare his own saint.

Remember that verse from Jesus "right from the day of John the baptist the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force"

John was beheaded shameful at the birthday ceremony of pagans even at the presence of Jesus on earth. Heaven stood prepared and waited for John's battle command but he gave up easily. And since that time the decree was made that heaven is for FIGHTERS.

MEANING GOD WOULD BE USING THESE BATTLES TO PREPARE SAINTS FOR HEAVEN.

So a believer must FIGHT THE FIGHT OF VICTORY AND SHOW ALL CREATION (HUMANS AND SPIRITS) THAT THERE IS NO POWER BUT OF GOD.

New converts should be taught to confess and forsake all sins. Then they battle and disgrace witches confronting them.

Then they enter the next level and battle ancestral demons, spirit wives/husbands, strong man, powers etc
At this stage they require brokeness, holiness, and constant prayers and fasting. The victory is gradual and they need not relent.
After several months, years or even days depending on his/her seriousness and the duration of training set by God almighty the FIRE comes and he becomes an unstoppable tool in God's hands.

At this stage God uses his spirit in battling higher evils and setting fellow men free.

So believers should focus more on GOD and his anointing no matter what you are facing. Pray always and sometimes wake up in the middle of the night to sing praises because of his ABSOLUTE POWER.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yes! Thank you, I agree, I've discerned my foundation needs addressing. I pray and read the Word regularly at night (between 12-3am), and will continue to do so, focusing on the strong-men in my ancestral line. Thank you again.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
providence338:
Yes! Thank you, I agree, I've discerned my foundation needs addressing. I pray and read the Word regularly at night (between 12-3am), and will continue to do so, focusing on the strong-men in my ancestral line. Thank you again.

Focus on God because in his presence there is fullness of light and darkness cannot dwell therein.

Don't waste your nights rest or sleep chasing after the wind or strongmen as you say. BTW, what foundation are we talking about here? Haven't you been grafted into the root of christ? How does a new man bought by the blood of christ now have another foundation?

Guys, we need to understand out place in christ and stop glorifying the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
I hope I find some day to discuss this issue of spirit wives and husbands being bandied allover our churches.

But I will pose a few questions in preparation for that discussion;

- Who is the church? You, me or a physical building?
- Who is the bride of christ?
- Can a bride have two husbands/wives?
- Who redeemed you with his blood?
- Can someone who didn't pay any ransome for your life lay claims to it?
- Where does the holy Spirit dwell?
- Can God and the devil dwell in the same space?

Let's even leave all these Bible themed questions and ask more direct ones.

Please, fathers and mothers in the house;
- Can your neighbor suddenly lay claim to your child that you/your wife carried for 9months?

Please, these questions are being asked with the assumption that one is saved by the blood of christ and a Christian. However, I believe a child of God can be afflicted by the enemy but possess, LAI LAI!!!

God bless you all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=providence338 post=58028146]The Woman in Revelations is not just any church. She represents the 12 ETHNIC tribes of Israel, as symbolized by the 12 stars on her head.
Israel is not necessarily the church. Nor has the church replaced Israel. This erroneous doctrine is called "replacement theology".
God still very much has a redemptive plan to restore the 12 tribes and put them back in their land. They are still very much his chosen people.
You know that verse in the Bible that says the gifts and callings of God are irrevocable? Study Romans 11 carefully. That scripture applies to God's eternal love for BLOODLINE Israel.

No, the white Ashkenazi jews in the land are NOT Bloodline Israel. They are converts to a bastardized version of the Torah, called the Talmud. Gen 10:3-5 (KJV) calls them gentiles. Luke 21:24 is proof of this... that when Jesus comes, he will find Jerusalem to be trodden down by GENTILES, while the true children of Israel are still in the lands of their "captivity". There is NOT ONE VERSE in the scriptures where God redeems Israel and they should still be experiencing suicide bombers and threats of war. If anyone can find such a scripture holla back, b/c every script regarding Israel's restoration involves peace and safety, and no man shall make them afraid (Eze 34:28). There is a very powerful deception, backed by the Vatican the so-called "elites" (aka synagogue of satan) who own practically every seminary school in the world, to push these fake jews as the children of Israel, when nothing can be further from the truth. If we don't get the identity of the children of Israel correct, we won't understand eschatology and the prophetic.

BAck to the woman in Rev 12. She is going to be in the wilderness during the 3.5yr tribulation.
Yes, the church will be here during the tribulation (Matt 24:29).... the haMaschiach comes for his bride AFTER the tribulation....
The church this woman represents is likened to the Church in Philadelphia (Rev 3:9)
Study this church very well. This church is comprised of the TRUE HEBREWS who is spared the hour of temptation.
Why are they spared? Because unlike the other churches, they have kept the Word of God's patience (3:10).
The Word of his patience involves keeping the Sabbath, keeping his Feast Days, and abstaining from unclean foods (shrimps, pork, etc).
THIS is where we, Hebrew and Gentile alike, want to be (Luke 21:36).

Brethren, despite what we've been taught, God's commandments haven't changed.
They don't just come and go... his Word was etched in STONE by his own FINGER, summarized in 10 simple commandments.
His Word changeth NOT.
Nor are they burdensome (1 John 5:3).

I am not Religious and I'm not judging or claiming that I know, by what I can get from this is that the Jews we have in Israel now are not real "Jews"?
I mean that's what my friend say and I look at him like he's mad. Can you explain further on this please?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Processor01:

Focus on God because in his presence there is fullness of light and darkness cannot dwell therein.

Don't waste your nights rest or sleep chasing after the wind or strongmen as you say. BTW, what foundation are we talking about here? Haven't you been grafted into the root of christ? How does a new man bought by the blood of christ now have another foundation?

Guys, we need to understand out place in christ and stop glorifying the devil.

Thanks. I'm not chasing after anyone or anything but God.
I'm simply mindful that there are some ancestral curses that may be in operation in my life that I perhaps haven't adequately addressed.
I glorify no one but Yahuah Elohim, God the Father, that when I pray to HIM, I believe all ancestral curses over my life be broken.
Are you saying there is no such as visiting the iniquity of the fathers unto the children?
Did not Jabez, an honorable man, have to cry out to God to enlarge his coast because of ancestral strongmen operating in his family line?

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Sins-Of-The-Fathers
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Arondizuogu:

I am not Religious and I'm not judging or claiming that I know, by what I can get from this is that the Jews we have in Israel now are not real "Jews"? I mean that's what my friend say and I look at him like he's mad. Can you explain further on this please?

Your friend is correct. Per Gen 10:3-5 KJV, Ashkenaz is a son of Japheth a gentile, NOT SHEM, the ancestral father of the Hebrew nation. That means one of two things: Ashkenaz became Hebrew either through intermarriage/miscegenation or subversion. The latter is the case as can be proven through their own historical documentation. Their own rabbinical accounts and Jewish authors like Arthur Koestler and Shlomo Sand tell you they're an amalgam of various Turkish and Rus tribes called "Khazaria" located in the steppes of Central Asia. The kingdom of Khazaria assumed the identity of Bloodline Israel circa 740 AD, by mass converting to a polluted and bastardized version of the Torah called "judaism" and since 1948, we now have white Caucasians illegally dwelling in the tents of Shem (Gen 9:27).

"God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant."

In the Strong's Concordance, the Hebrew word for "enlarge" in this particular verse is "pathah" (H6601).
Please look up what the word "pathah" means in this sentence, verses every other time "enlarge" (H7337) is used throughout the Bible.
I was shocked when I discovered what "pathah" meant, and I guarantee it will all make sense when you look that word up for yourself. shocked

http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/usnot4sale/gogandmagog.html

Don't be deceived, the Bible has been warning us of imposters, a people who are calling themselves "Jews" and are not but do lie. You can trace every evil wicked thing on this planet back to the Ashkenazi jew and his cohort, the Vatican. The beast and the w/h/o/r/e. Esau and Rome. And no, Esau didn't "vanish", he is the true enemy of Jacob and his seed, NOT Ishmael, as the Ashkenazi-owned media would have you believe.....

Their evil tentacles can be found in every corner of the world, make no mistake about it. Mark Zuckerberg, an Ashkenazi Jew was just in Nigeria (with the blessing of the wicked pope, the false prophet) in an attempt to transform Nigeria into another India. Those who lack discernment jubilantly heralded Zukerberg's visit, but were woefully ignorant that he's just part of the bigger NWO agenda to turn 3rd world countries with large populations, under the guise of "tech development & entrepreneurship", into cashless societies; thereby implementing the beast system. The only way to buy or sell in a digitized cashless society is with a digitized computer chip, first inserted our credit/debit cards, then our identification cards, and eventually in our hand/forehead. This chip is being implanted in people's flesh NOW as we speak. The Ashkenazi Jew is indeed the Synagogue of Satan. They call themselves jews (and are not) and the only people to attend synagogues, right?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
providence338:

Thanks. I'm not chasing after anyone or anything but God.
I'm simply mindful that there are some ancestral curses that may be in operation in my life that I perhaps haven't adequately addressed.
I glorify no one but Yahuah Elohim, God the Father, that when I pray to HIM, I believe all ancestral curses over my life be broken.
Are you saying there is no such as visiting the iniquity of the fathers unto the children?
Did not Jabez, an honorable man, have to cry out to God to enlarge his coast because of ancestral strongmen operating in his family line?

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Sins-Of-The-Fathers

For a Christian, there is NOTHING like ancestral curses.
You cannot be born again and still lay claim to your former blood line while professing a new blood line in Christ.

No, there is no such thing for a christian. How does someone redeem you only to tag you with what happened in your former master's house? How?

The story of Jabez had absolutely nothing to do with ancestral strongmen.
Did the bible tell you this or you implied your own meaning into his story?
From the bible, the only thing that seemed obvious is that he was cursed at birth nevertheless, Jabez was a Jew, not a christian.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
providence338:

Your friend is correct. Per Gen 10:3-5 KJV, Ashkenaz is a son of Japheth a gentile, NOT SHEM, the ancestral father of the Hebrew nation. That means one of two things: Ashkenaz became Hebrew either through intermarriage/miscegenation or subversion. The latter is the case as can be proven through their own historical documentation. Their own rabbinical accounts and Jewish authors like Arthur Koestler and Shlomo Sand tell you they're an amalgam of various Turkish and Rus tribes called "Khazaria" located in the steppes of Central Asia. The kingdom of Khazaria assumed the identity of Bloodline Israel circa 740 AD, by mass converting to a polluted and bastardized version of the Torah called "judaism" and since 1948, we now have white Caucasians illegally dwelling in the tents of Shem (Gen 9:27).

"God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant."

In the Strong's Concordance, the Hebrew word for "enlarge" in this particular verse is "pathah" (H6601).
Please look up what the word "pathah" means in this sentence, verses every other time "enlarge" (H7337) is used throughout the Bible.
I was shocked when I discovered what "pathah" meant, and I guarantee it will all make sense when you look that word up for yourself. shocked

http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/usnot4sale/gogandmagog.html

Don't be deceived, the Bible has been warning us of imposters, a people who are calling themselves "Jews" and are not but do lie. You can trace every evil wicked thing on this planet back to the Ashkenazi jew and his cohort, the Vatican. The beast and the w/h/o/r/e. Esau and Rome. And no, Esau didn't "vanish", he is the true enemy of Jacob and his seed, NOT Ishmael, as the Ashkenazi-owned media would have you believe.....

Their evil tentacles can be found in every corner of the world, make no mistake about it. Mark Zuckerberg, an Ashkenazi Jew was just in Nigeria (with the blessing of the wicked pope, the false prophet) in an attempt to transform Nigeria into another India. Those who lack discernment jubilantly heralded Zukerberg's visit, but were woefully ignorant that he's just part of the bigger NWO agenda to turn 3rd world countries with large populations, under the guise of "tech development & entrepreneurship", into cashless societies; thereby implementing the beast system. The only way to buy or sell in a digitized cashless society is with a digitized computer chip, first inserted our credit/debit cards, then our identification cards, and eventually in our hand/forehead. This chip is being implanted in people's flesh NOW as we speak. The Ashkenazi Jew is indeed the Synagogue of Satan. They call themselves jews (and are not) and the only people to attend synagogues, right?

Isn't that Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel is fighting against? He is not in good terms with Zuckerberg and all these fake ass Hollywood Jews.
On the case of Easu, you said he didn't vanish? But the Bible didn't speak of him more after he gave birth to Ishmael. Did it?
I know that Every media outlet is Jewish owned, from CNN to MSNBC to FOX news etc but you can see that they are all different. Fox News is conservative while the other two is liberal. Which one should we believe?
I have read this book about Catholic Church being the beast and what not, I don't believe in that. They are the first church with Peter as its first female pope. I'm not catholic, I'm Anglican but I lost interest when I knew about the history of the church. Now I'm more of a Lutheran, thanks to my college.
On the chips, I seriously don't know why they are doing that. Turning the world into one globalize market and entity. I think with time we shall see about that.
But then again, why hasn't God done anything about all these things. Men are rubbishing him and making a joke of him.
Almost every country in Europe allow gay marriage and churches here in USA �� which I believe you live in don't care. I have nothing against them but I believe if you chose to be gay and what not, you have no right to be a Christian. What say you. You sound so smart.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ioreth69(f): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wow!!!!!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by THEPOTTER(m): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2017
Doves i know God is watching over us. . someday God Will Show Himself In The Clouds And We'll Be Free

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello Guys,

Happy Sunday to everyone.

I'm just happy to be here again. cheesy

I guess it's time to start responding to all those who have questions for me.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
providence338:
Greetings Bro CharlyG,

What does it mean to have a dream where a house suddenly floods with water?
I had 3 dreams in the past few months where I saw houses flooded or flooding with water.

The first dream was of the house I'm currently residing now. It was raining outside, and my husband and I ran inside our house only for the house to begin flooding from the inside. Sinks and tubs started filling with water, as well as water broke forth from the ground and filled our house from the ground up... we literally had to grab our children and swim out of our house!

In the second dream, I dreamt I was in the country of Sierra Leone. I don't know why I dreamt I was in this country... maybe b/c we are good friends with my neighbor who is from that country, and his young daughter is BFF with my daughter. I dreamt I was traveling by taxi with several people to a college campus. We weren't college students, but we were to reside on the campus for some sort of training. Upon arriving at the campus, it appeared the campus was abandoned. There were no students, nor faculty, the buildings were old and run down with with broken windows, and large weeds growing from huge cracks in the ground. Large, powerful bursts of water was shooting forth in the sky from several places.. from the cracks in the ground and even from buildings! It was the strangest sight... a young shirtless white boy was playing from one of the burst of water from the ground. The "team" I was moving with seemed undeterred, and entered one of the old buildings that wasn't filled with water, to proceed with whatever training we were to get.

A dream I had just this week was of my junior sister -- I've been dreaming about her a lot lately. IN this dream, she was ill for 3 days.... she was lying in bed and while I was attending to her, I noticed in the corner of her room the carpet was wet with water about the ankles sad

Any insight provided by you and the brethren would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Providence..
Hope you're great. Sorry for just replying this.

I've read through all your dreams, but the most disturbing one to me is that of your sister. Here is what they mean.

First Dream and Second dream are connected. They both signify 'Trouble approaching'. A flood (like your type) represents 'Judgement' or 'Trouble' or 'Times of great difficulty'

The dream is speaking of a time when God's Judgement will come bringing trouble to many, but your family will escape these difficult times to come as seen in your first dream.
And in the second dream, it tells of you growing and learning spiritually in this time of trouble with a church or ministerial group. You will become more spiritual and grow deeper in God in this time.

The third dream is one of concern and it speaks of the death of your sister.
The 'three days of illness' (talking about 'Spirit, Soul, Body'), with the water level rising indicates a Physical death.

I would really love to hear the other recent dreams you've had about her.

You need to pray for her, for she needs the mercy of God. By God's grace she will live in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you sister. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
marttol:
I HAD THE DREAM THE VERY NIGHT I PRAYED THAT GOD SHOULD SHOW ME WHO IS BEHIND MY PROBLEMS.
SIR SHE HAS CAUSE A LOT OF HAVOC IN MY LIFE,I CAN'T DISCLOSE IT HERE SIR...PLEASE SIR,I FEEL LIKE DYING AT TIMES,IF NOT BECAUSE GOD DOES EXIST.I WOULD HAVE KILLED MY SELF...SIR I WILL NEED YOUR CONTACT FOR US TO GET IN TOUCH SIR,MY STEP MOTHER IS A WOLF WHO DISGUISE AS A SHEEP,SHE REALLY WANTS TO DESTROY MY LIFE...I STARTED SHOWING IT,I WILL EVEN DO AS IF AM TALKING ON PHONE AND WILL BE REFERING TO HER...SHE KNOWS I AM TALKING TO HER,I'M EXPECTING HER TO BE DEMORALIZE,BUT SHE WASN'T,INSTEAD SHE WILL STILL BE LOOKING AT ME WITH A BAD EYE...when i had that revelation i started to understand all what she used to tell me,she says evil things that will happen to my life,i knew she mean every word she is saying.

Hello Friend,

If you say your step mom despises you, and that God has revealed to you who she truly is, then first step you should take in a situation like this is to fortify yourself by praying always.
I guarantee you 110% that by the time you become a prayerful christian, your step mom will not be able to live in the same house with you.

All you need is to be close to God and be strong in prayers, that's all. Always engage in warfare prayers.
Witches/Wizards REALLY do not have any power except you let them have power over you. Have you ever seen a witch/wizard running away from a christian? I have, even experienced it. Let it be so in your life.

Now that you are aware, be strong and be courageous.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
providence338:

Hi Providence,

Your dream reveals a spiritual attack formed against you through 'racism'. Demonic spirits can attack a child of God through many ways in a bid to cause depression, sadness, anger, bitterness, hatred etc. And when this happens it can break the faith of a christian.
In your case, the weapon used against you was racism, to cause you depression and sadness.

But God was on your side and that backfired on the enemy.

The second part of the dream where a young girl admired you so much is signifying the 'dignity' you have because you have Jesus Christ. Simply put.. She was admiring you because you are a child of God.
The grey/ash cloth represents 'Dignity'.
The red sweater is a covering that you have in Jesus Christ (blood/covenant with Jesus).

It simply means that the girl admires you as a child of God for overcoming those demonic attacks of racism against you.
God is only letting you see that you are protected and strong as a child of God, as long as you are under the covering of Jesus Christ.

Now, the last part of the dream where you watched the tv was to discourage you and still cause you that same depression which the enemy wanted in the very beginning (the racist attack).

What you saw was a powerful man of God being overcome by demonic forces.
Dragon here represents 'High level demonic attack'.
Your MIL showed you this (tv)to cause you depression and put down your faith, letting you see that a powerful man of God was caught by the dragon, indicating that even if you are a child of God, they (the demonic forces) will still overcome you no matter what.

My friend, this revelation (the tv) which your MIL showed you will not happen to you as long as you remain steadfast in God and under the covering of Jesus Christ.
Please note that your step mom might be used as a tool against you in your waking life to create so much problems for you and cause you depression to kill your faith in God (if that hasn't started yet, it might start soon).

But stand fast in Jesus Christ, knowing fully well that if God be for you who can be against you? Romans 8:31

God bless you sister smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nimzy1111: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
GreetingsSir, @CharlyG1, please can you assist interpret this dream?
I had this dream last year of an old man who came to me that with a completed form which had pictures of his children to whom he's sending money. He showed me their pictures and they were all dressed half clad- like club wears looking prodigal. He also said he's sending to me too.

Again this year, I dreamt I was in company of some people.we were All dressed up like we are going to party-scanty- kind of clothes I saw in the former dream. The guys in the gathering looked younger than the ladies. Then saw myself in an ancient house - like my grandmas house- on the balcony upstairs- we all slept off on a mattress on the balcony. A woman dressed like a reverend sis descended from above riding on a white winged horse. I stood up from the mattress where everyone is sleeping and went to her. She handed a book to me and I proceeded to enter the house. A woman opened the door and asked me why I collected the book. I told her I am delivering the message to the 'king' by myself. I entered and heard people around paying homage to a king.

Please what do you deduce from this?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Processor01:

For a Christian, there is NOTHING like ancestral curses.
You cannot be born again and still lay claim to your former blood line while professing a new blood line in Christ.

No, there is no such thing for a christian. How does someone redeem you only to tag you with what happened in your former master's house? How?

The story of Jabez had absolutely nothing to do with ancestral strongmen.
Did the bible tell you this or you implied your own meaning into his story?
From the bible, the only thing that seemed obvious is that he was cursed at birth nevertheless, Jabez was a Jew, not a christian.

Bro trust me....... Trust me like someone who has seen the enemy boasting to him after he became a Christian. Trust me like someone who has battled them. Trust me like someone who the Holy Spirit has told they exist. Bro there is ancestral curses that continue in the life of a Christian after becoming a Christian. They exist. Trust me. They do

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
nnamdiosu:

Bro trust me....... Trust me like someone who has seen the enemy boasting to him after he became a Christian. Trust me like someone who has battled them. Trust me like someone who the Holy Spirit has told they exist. Bro there is ancestral curses that continue in the life of a Christian after becoming a Christian. They exist. Trust me. They do

Brother, you might want to share your experience.

We seem to forget that it is our knowledge of the truth that makes us free else the devil can make one to see and believe so many things.

Nevertheless, this will make for an interesting discussion and I am willing to learn and change my views if only we will back things up with the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shadeyinka(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nimzy1111:
GreetingsSir, @CharlyG1, please can you assist interpret this dream?
I had this dream last year of an old man who came to me that with a completed form which had pictures of his children to whom he's sending money. He showed me their pictures and they were all dressed half clad- like club wears looking prodigal. He also said he's sending to me too.

Again this year, I dreamt I was in company of some people.we were All dressed up like we are going to party-scanty- kind of clothes I saw in the former dream. The guys in the gathering looked younger than the ladies. Then saw myself in an ancient house - like my grandmas house- on the balcony upstairs- we all slept off on a mattress on the balcony. A woman dressed like a reverend sis descended from above riding on a white winged horse. I stood up from the mattress where everyone is sleeping and went to her. She handed a book to me and I proceeded to enter the house. A woman opened the door and asked me why I collected the book. I told her I am delivering the message to the 'king' by myself. I entered and heard people around paying homage to a king.

Please what do you deduce from this?

So loved by God you are: special

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 275
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.