Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804412 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Onyeara: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
They did not prophesy what the problem is,they only prayed for me and that all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Onyeara: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
They did not prophesy for me, they only prayed for me, that is all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Onyeara:
They did not prophesy what the problem is,they only prayed for me and that all

They only prayed for you? What did they pray about for you?

Deliverance goes hand in hand with Revelation. If the source of the problem isn't revealed, you'll just be walking in circles... except the mercies of God helps pull you out.

You have to tackle the problem by first knowing the source of the problem. Then when the problem is identified, the spirit behind the problem is identified... And then deliverance works.

I sense in my spirit that the problem is beyond masturbation.. Masturbation was a 'right' for the demon to attach itself to you. But there could be something else, like some kind of covenant because this demon has been stalking you for a long time.

Go to God, ask Him to show you the source of the problem. Ask God to identify what gives the demon a right to speak to you and stalk you, or whatever.

And.. I would like to know when you started masturbating and when you stopped. And also, when did you start hearing this demon talking to you?

If there are other things you haven't said, now's the time to say it.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Boss. I hail. Long time.
The book is very wonderful. It was written by a white man that God sent to Nigeria. Now, you know that oyibo people don't believe in winch or the supernatural like that? But God exposed black man juju to the man so he could go back and tell his fellow oyibo people that devil is real and powerful.
The white man is even a deliverance pastor. The book just summarizes his dealings with demons, demon possessed people , the gifts of God and miracles. Its worthy of being read.

The only reason why I said it isn't perfect is because most of what he says were told to him but former satanic people who are now Christians. They just told him what they were also told in their kingdom. And as we know...their former father is a liar.
I read it and it was wonderful, do you know any other related books I could get online?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Harshirama:

I read it and it was wonderful, do you know any other related books I could get online?

Yes. I'll get back to you on the links ok
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Onyeara: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thanks for ur advice, what I know is that when I was young, I often dream of dog bitting my hand. Some time I also dream of my siblings tapping my private, some times try to make sex to me via anal. It later stopped, but I noticed that I often have attack when ever I devote my self in prayer. Also noticed that after University things were not moving fine the way I expected.I have been to several prayer house and done some retuals to stop the mild attack as some pastor I have been claimed someone is after me.
I decided in 2017 Aug to surrender total to God but as I intensify my prayers . I started hearing voice who pretend to me Jesus and started giving me message. This continue till I found out I was dealing with demon. you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Onyeara:
Thanks for ur advice, what I know is that when I was young, I often dream of dog bitting my hand. Some time I also dream of my siblings tapping my private, some times try to make sex to me via anal. It later stopped, but I noticed that I often have attack when ever I devote my self in prayer. Also noticed that after University things were not moving fine the way I expected.I have been to several prayer house and done some retuals to stop the mild attack as some pastor I have been claimed someone is after me.
I decided in 2017 Aug to surrender total to God but as I intensify my prayers . I started hearing voice who pretend to me Jesus and started giving me message. This continue till I found out I was dealing with demon. you

Hello,
All these are bad signals that indicate a spiritual problem in place. Your father came into my mind as I was typing this just now.

There is a spirit that wants to have control over you and there are some doors that have been opened to this spirit, that is why you can hear this spirit the way you do.

You said you did some rituals to stop the attack. Those rituals could only have aggravated the problem.

This problem didn't just start now, it came in since you were a child. Knowing more about your childhood experiences would help here. I believe you are a female. Am I right?

I believe that the attacks you suffered from your childhood led you into various sexual sins, because that is a tactic for a demon to gain more rights into a person's life after aquiring a contract with it's victim directly or indirectly.

There is an underlying covenant with this evil spirit and that spirit must be revealed for you to gain total liberation.

Ask your parents if they ever took you to a spiritual place when you were born or when you were a child.

I believe you are on the path to your deliverance. If you're confused at any point, ask God to reveal the secrets of your past in your life that is connected to that evil spirit. And you can talk to your parents.

And also, you can reach out here or feel free to message me privately via email.

God will see you through in Jesus Name. Amen smiley

Also, lest i forget. Can you please change your moniker? You know it means a 'mad person' right? Please change that immediately.

God bless you smiley

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,
All these are bad signals that indicate a spiritual problem in place. Your father came into my mind as I was typing this just now.

There is a spirit that wants to have control over you and there are some doors that have been opened to this spirit, that is why you can hear this spirit the way you do.

You said you did some rituals to stop the attack. Those rituals could only have aggravated the problem.

This problem didn't just start now, it came in since you were a child. Knowing more about your childhood experiences would help here. I believe you are a female. Am I right?

I believe that the attacks you suffered from your childhood led you into various sexual sins, because that is a tactic for a demon to gain more rights into a person's life after aquiring a contract with it's victim directly or indirectly.

There is an underlying covenant with this evil spirit and that spirit must be revealed for you to gain total liberation.

Ask your parents if they ever took you to a spiritual place when you were born or when you were a child.

I believe you are on the path to your deliverance. If you're confused at any point, ask God to reveal the secrets of your past in your life that is connected to that evil spirit. And you can talk to your parents.

And also, you can reach out here or feel free to message me privately via email.

God will see you through in Jesus Name. Amen smiley

Also, lest i forget. Can you please change your moniker? You know it means a 'mad person' right? Please change that immediately.

God bless you smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was also wandering about the name sir...

I heard a name given to a child is also connected to his destiny, is this true?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Babysnow1: 5:19am On Sep 08, 2018
I have an issue bothering me.
anytime I prayer to God to deliver me
I always dream this kind of dream.

seeing masquerades, sometime they will be pursuing me or it will look like I am watching an
history story of masquerades...

it's really scary..
I need help.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Good day everyone. So far so good, I've dreamt twice this week. In the first dream, I saw a fine girl which i haven't met before sha(I felt at peace at this point), then later on my friend(girl which I have known for 3 years) disappointed me. I woke up with disappointment.. i CAN'T RECALL THE DREAM. Today's own was the same, as i saw the same girl who disappointed me in the first dream, doing so again. i don't understand!!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Calvary Greetings to everyone.

I have been a silent observer all the while and I must commend your works. Kudos to you all. The Lord who has sent us on this mission will never forsake us. Prying eyes of darkness notwithstanding, we will continue to march on in faith and steadfastness. Amen. God bless you all.

I had this dream or an encounter rather. I always try to wake at mightnights to pray. Last night I couldn't but when I did it was a minute past 1:00 am. But my eyes were heavy with sleep and I slept back.
I had so many dreams but this one in particular troubled me.
In this dream I quickly got up from bed, went outside and started to sweep our compound. The day was yet to break but I could see some objects or dirts around so I decided to focus on sweeping the dirts.
I saw a black shadow sitting somewhere I was yet to sweep and I felt it was a pussycat. I threw my broom at it, it suddenly came to stand behind me, now human in black long gown, probably pregnant but head and face dressed like that of Catwoman. It danced in the air coming towards me and I went to fight it. But eachtime I tried to stretch forth my hand some forces would forcefully twist my hands behind me. The creature would move back only to dance towards me again. My target was her stomach but I couldn't. I got angry because I felt being mocked.
I was saying 'Jesus loose my hands! while I struggled till I could hear myself out and also heard my mother calling and asking what the matter was. I woke up and it was past 2:00 am so.
I felt I would see the cat if I went out immediately but I decided to fire prayers instead. I really was angry in spirit and still angry even now that the witch or whatever it was made mockery of me.

My questions are: what could have gone wrong? Why was I unable to tear it apart as I had wanted to? What do I do should such happen next time?

Oga CharlyG1
marttol
nnamdiosu
make una run come o a beg!

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Andypamii(f): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good evening everyone .
I have silently been reading this awesome page for some months now. This page is an eye opener to the antics of the evil ones but by God mighty grace we are saved..and truely truely I have been blessed.
To all d brothers and sisters on this page enhancing our knowledge in christ,especially to d creator of this page@charlyg thank you so much.
May God grace and favour never depart from you guys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2018
gracefilled:
Calvary Greetings to everyone.

I have been a silent observer all the while and I must commend your works. Kudos to you all. The Lord who has sent us on this mission will never forsake us. Prying eyes of darkness notwithstanding, we will continue to march on in faith and steadfastness. Amen. God bless you all.

I had this dream or an encounter rather. I always try to wake at mightnights to pray. Last night I couldn't but when I did it was a minute past 1:00 am. But my eyes were heavy with sleep and I slept back.
I had so many dreams but this one in particular troubled me.
In this dream I quickly got up from bed, went outside and started to sweep our compound. The day was yet to break but I could see some objects or dirts around so I decided to focus on sweeping the dirts.
I saw a black shadow sitting somewhere I was yet to sweep and I felt it was a pussycat. I threw my broom at it, it suddenly came to stand behind me, now human in black long gown, probably pregnant but head and face dressed like that of Catwoman. It danced in the air coming towards me and I went to fight it. But eachtime I tried to stretch forth my hand some forces would forcefully twist my hands behind me. The creature would move back only to dance towards me again. My target was her stomach but I couldn't. I got angry because I felt being mocked.
I was saying 'Jesus loose my hands! while I struggled till I could hear myself out and also heard my mother calling and asking what the matter was. I woke up and it was past 2:00 am so.
I felt I would see the cat if I went out immediately but I decided to fire prayers instead. I really was angry in spirit and still angry even now that the witch or whatever it was made mockery of me.

My questions are: what could have gone wrong? Why was I unable to tear it apart as I had wanted to? What do I do should such happen next time?

Oga CharlyG1
marttol
nnamdiosu
make una run come o a beg!

Child of God , good morning.
There is trouble somewhere. Let me explain.
Your dream is very very clear and straight forward.

1. It is a direct message from God
2. It means that God knows you want to be clean, pure holy ( your desire to sweep your compound. Compound spiritually means your environment/or family house). That you did it when day was about to break means that your prayers or spiritual purging/ cleaning is being done when everyone is asleep. At midnight.
3. The entity refers to witchcraft. Deep witchcraft. Now This power has a plan. It wants to perform an evil task very soon. (The pregnancy). Its a plan that is about to manifest.
4. The fact that you detected it hiding means that God will reveal the plan on time before it manifests to you.. (Maybe it is via this dream sef. To let you know now)
5. The part where the power is dancing casually (in a battle field) means it knows you can't harm it. Its knows a secret of yours. It has gauged you and found you wanting in strength. So its playing with you.
6. Your hands being tied at the back means you've being render powerless becos of something (secret sin? Association with an evil Person unknowingly? )
7. Your targeting of the stomach means you know the right prayers to prayer, the right ace to attack, but your prayer or effort isn't enough.
8. Waking up from dream, shouting with the prayers means...its very real. The fight is really from your spirit.

Father in the name of Jesus. It is written, and they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony.
It is written at the mention of the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow (even dancing proud spirits) and every tongue shall confess he is Lord. Let the blood, mix with the fire and proceed with the unction of the Spirit. Because they have shown pride that nothing can hurt them, let the God that disgraced pharaoh disgrace this Cat. Father , do for your child what you did in the land of Egypt. And prove that you. Are. God. Amen.

My dear, you will begin and end all prayers with the blood of Jesus. You will ask for cleansing of sins through the blood. You will ask for mercy through the blood. Strength through the blood. Righteousness of Christ through the blood. The blood that speaks good things for all humans will speak for you.
I cover you with the blood of Jesus. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus. I cover the post with the blood of Jesus. THEN, AS A BYSTANDER, I INITIATE THE BATTLE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS ON YOUR BEHALF. Let the blood of Jesus be the referee in this battle. And let Jehovah disgrace proud powers. Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=nnamdiosu post=71061447]

2. It means that God knows you want to be clean, pure holy ( your desire to sweep your compound. Compound spiritually means your environment/or family house). That you did it when day was about to break means that your prayers or spiritual purging/ cleaning is being done when everyone is asleep. At midnight.
3. The entity refers to witchcraft. Deep witchcraft. Now This power has a plan. It wants to perform an evil task very soon. (The pregnancy). Its a plan that is about to manifest.
4. The fact that you detected it hiding means that God will reveal the plan on time before it manifests to you.. (Maybe it is via this dream sef. To let you know now)
5. The part where the power is dancing casually (in a battle field) means it knows you can't harm it. Its knows a secret of yours. It has gauged you and found you wanting in strength. So its playing with you.
6. Your hands being tied at the back means you've being render powerless becos of something (secret sin? Association with an evil Person unknowingly? )
7. Your targeting of the stomach means you know the right prayers to prayer, the right ace to attack, but your prayer or effort isn't enough.
8. Waking up from dream, shouting with the prayers means...its very real. The fight is really from your spirit.

Father in the name of Jesus. It is written, and they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony.
It is written at the mention of the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow (even dancing proud spirits) and every tongue shall confess he is Lord. Let the blood, mix with the fire and proceed with the unction of the Spirit. Because they have shown pride that nothing can hurt them, let the God that disgraced pharaoh disgrace this Cat. Father , do for your child what you did in the land of Egypt. And prove that you. Are. God. Amen.

My dear, you will begin and end all prayers with the blood of Jesus. You will ask for cleansing of sins through the blood. You will ask for mercy through the blood. Strength through the blood. Righteousness of Christ through the blood. The blood that speaks good things for all humans will speak for you.
I cover you with the blood of Jesus. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus. I cover the post with the blood of Jesus. THEN, AS A BYSTANDER, I INITIATE THE BATTLE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS ON YOUR BEHALF. Let the blood of Jesus be the referee in this battle. And let Jehovah disgrace proud powers. Amen.

Amen!

Thank you @ nnamdiosu.

I have to go to God and ask him to expose and dispose every conscious and unconscious sins or vulnerability rendering me weak before them. I MUST WIN THIS BATTLE BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND TESTIFY. AMEN.
I always see myself sweeping our compound in dreams, especially before daybreak but I don't remember ever been attacked while doing so. But once in one of the dreams I saw some people holding a meeting in the front of our gate. I stood with what I use in sweeping and watching them. But I felt invisible to them. In that dream I said it was 5:00 am already before I got up to go sweep.

I really hope to get to the spiritual level you people are today, someday.

God bless you. Have a week filled with God's grace and favour. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2018
SisterSister:

Amen and amen![color=#000099][/color]

Please what is fantasy thinking
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2018
Please OP what is fantasy thinking explain it

Because I don't know what is really happening to me, I Imagine a lot of things that are not real, going on in my mind.

Sometimes when I look at someone I start to Imagine many things that are not real about the person.

I am loosing my mind, I have been diagnosed of neurotic psychosis

I feel pains all over my body, but nothing has been found in the hospital, they said I have anxiety disorder

If I close my eyes, I see spirits looking at me.

I can't sleep

I think I am loosing my mind

I have constant headache, OP what do you think about this, am I Possessed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
I cannot access my e-mail at the moment please bear with me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
@ Humblechuks002 I cannot access my email at the moment please bear with me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
OK thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gratia(f): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
My question is why bad dreams still come to pass even after praying and cancelling it.

What is the essence of having bad revelations/dreams when it will come to pass?

Does cancelling bad dreams with prayers really work.

Somebody talk to me because I feel like giving up on prayers as I rarely get positive result.

I no understand. I am tired.

CharlyG
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Gratia:
My question is why bad dreams still come to pass even after praying and cancelling it.

Somebody talk to me because I feel like giving up on prayers as I rarely get positive result.

CharlyG

I would not be able to answer why it still come to pass part.

Cos a man is bound only by what he know and the extent of the revelation the lord permits him to receive.

You have no reason to give up, if you receiving little answers to your prayers it because you have either not prayed enough to bring to fulfillment or manifestation the fullness of the answers to your prayers.

You remember the story of daniel and the prince of Persia, he had to pray for 21 days of he had prayed less am sure he would not have defeated the prince nd got his testimony.

You remember the war the children of Israel fought, they were almost winning the war but the king didn't want it to happpen and he sacrificed his first son and the bible says there was a great indignation against the children of isreal, what i am saying in essence is this.

Some of us have it the easy way, you ask God you get it while some of us have to pray and pray and pray and pray till it manifest and if it is manifesting and we begin to slack it could truncate the manifestation.

All yoh need to do is keep pushing and know that you are not alone that there is a great crowd of witnesses cheering us on to victory.

I understand how yoh feel but don't give up. GOD is with you and he would not forsake it.

God bless you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Humblechuks002:
Please OP what is fantasy thinking explain it

Because I don't know what is really happening to me, I Imagine a lot of things that are not real, going on in my mind.

Sometimes when I look at someone I start to Imagine many things that are not real about the person.

I am loosing my mind, I have been diagnosed of neurotic psychosis

I feel pains all over my body, but nothing has been found in the hospital, they said I have anxiety disorder

If I close my eyes, I see spirits looking at me.

I can't sleep

I think I am loosing my mind

I have constant headache, OP what do you think about this, am I Possessed?

Now this is quite deep and strange, there is a demon in charge.

All you need to do is read the book of Psalm 1 to 150 in a water drink it and use it to bath.

It would bot chase the demon away but it would suppress it.

Then, look for a bible believing and praying church, emphasis on the praying. If you can get one with prophetic insight good for you

Join the prayer warrior or intercessory team, do it for 3 months and you would see changes

The easy way is go for deliverance consecutively for 3 months

Any man of God can cast out the demon but what happens if you cant maintain the level of thr fore required to but it at bay, it would be worse.

So use the slow and steady process and am sure you would getresults

The God that answers by fire would stand with you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
madprophet:

Now this is quite deep and strange, there is a demon in charge.

All you need to do is read the book of Psalm 1 to 150 in a water drink it and use it to bath.

It would bot chase the demon away but it would suppress it.

Then, look for a bible believing and praying church, emphasis on the praying. If you can get one with prophetic insight good for you

Join the prayer warrior or intercessory team, do it for 3 months and you would see changes

The easy way is go for deliverance consecutively for 3 months

Any man of God can cast out the demon but what happens if you cant maintain the level of thr fore required to but it at bay, it would be worse.

So use the slow and steady process and am sure you would getresults

The God that answers by fire would stand with you

Amen and Amen

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
nnamdiosu:

My prophet sir

I am very humble and loyal to your ministry.

CharleyG1 i hail you the GO of the this great thread.

Madam Gracefilled,

In addition to what my oga as said above,

There is a witxh craft altar in the environment you are leaving.

Attack the altar and you are good to go, take the sand if your house read Psalm 35, 18 and 91 on it,

Turn the same to and fire and return it back.

But be prepared oo, they come backa abd question in the dream

You have to recover your territory from them.

Am sure you would be fine but I would encourage youto wait upon the lord for power before you go in to this battle

I see it getting physical, but yo would prevail.

Father i thank you for your daughter, i thank you for your power and your promise for her lofe, Father i pray that you overshadow her with your fire,laminate her with your presence and you would fill her with the hily ghost and Power to the overflowing just like the upper room in the name of Jesus. Thank you father for in Jesus name we pray

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:15am On Sep 12, 2018
Hello People of God,

Today (Wednesday), I'll be answering all questions directed at me.
Sorry for the delays.

God bless you all.

Have a goodnight rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2018
Gratia:

CharlyG

I know this may not be meant for me but I couldn't ignore your post.
Now, my response is based on the presupposition that you are a Christian (well, born again as it is popularly called).

You see, my sister, there is a place for prayer and there is a place for walking with God, the Father.
Anybody, and I mean, every Tom, Dick, and Harry can pray but only Children of God (Holy Spirit dwells in you) can walk with the Father. However, to walk with him, you require FAITH (not mumbling empty words but trusting him in ALL THINGS) and to do this, you have to throw FEAR out of your life.

When you have what you think is a bad dream, your first step is to go before God, not Pray. Ask the Holy Spirit for the interpretation of that dream you have assumed to be bad. Why? Dreams are quite deep, hence, a 'one knowledge fits all' approach won't work. Imagine how terrifying Pharoah's dream (Genesis 41:1-4) must have been? Was it a bad dream? Now, imagine how frightful Daniel's dream (Daniel 7) must have been? Was it a bad dream? Don't get me wrong, there are bad dreams but your first approach should be to seek the Holy Spirit for understanding before jumping into a course of action.

Now, not all bad dreams require prayers. Let me give you a personal example from my life.

A few years ago, I was trusting the Father for a job after being at home for months and he had just begun to make promises concerning a new beginning (a job) when I had a bad dream one night. In the dream, I was well dressed and walking along a road when I suddenly ran into some area boys. These miscreants took every one of my belongings and left me standing there with only my boxers. What? I woke up ANGRY and went straight to the Father (I barely engaged in prayers then but did more of chatting/talking). I was upset and I kept asking him "what is the meaning of this?", more like, "what nonsense is this from the devil?" but God told me not to worry myself, that they couldn't stop him from doing what he said. I went back to sleep and NEVER gave the dream another thought. The following week, I got a job (well, jobs, since it was more than one).

A couple of years ago, I had gotten into a relationship with a certain Christian lady. We had both spoken about our pasts and she claimed she had never been with any man (virgin, as it is popularly known). I had a bad dream one night and saw someone accusing my girlfriend with a photo where her back was uncovered. I rose up to her defense and after a while, I found myself on a bed with her, naked. That dream disturbed me because, as at that time, I had no such thoughts and could not even imagine myself doing such. I confronted her with the dream and found out the truth. Now rather than take heed of God's warning through the dream, I forgave her, we prayed about the dream then I continued with the relationship until we both landed in bed (fell into sin).

So, my sister or brother, while some dreams are clearly meant for warning/instruction or reprove (according to Job 33:14-18), some dreams come to stoke up FEAR and these ones require a different weapon of warfare, which is FAITH (according to Ephesians 6:16). Don't forget, in every battle, your SHIELD (FAITH) is more important than your SWORD (WORD OF GOD/PRAYERS). Shalom!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Thank you @ madprophet.

I think what we have in my environment is more than their altar. There is a shrine in a bush nearby and people attend to it. Some of our neighbours are unapologetically diabolical.

If I miss midnight for 3 consecutive nights they come in the physical, right into our rooms in the forms of rats and sometimes the smelly type of rats too. On the zinc cats and rats jump that I wonder at their weights, then evils birds. But before this happens I would see them in dreams in the form of termites invasions. It's constant mightnight battles. But I feel weak too and sleepy atimes.

I am not afriad though but worried that someday I would leave, leaving mother all alone. But God will always have the final say. WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUEROR THROUGH CHRIST.

Also, your moniker be as e sound *laughs*

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
gracefilled:
Thank you @ madprophet.

I think what we have in my environment is more than their altar. There is a shrine in a bush nearby and people attend to it. Some of our neighbours are unapologetically diabolical.

If I miss midnight for 3 consecutive nights they come in the physical, right into our rooms in the forms of rats and sometimes the smelly type of rats too. On the zinc cats and rats jump that I wonder at their weights, then evils birds. But before this happens I would see them in dreams in the form of termites invasions. It's constant mightnight battles. But I feel weak too and sleepy atimes.

I am not afriad though but worried that someday I would leave, leaving mother all alone. But God will always have the final say. WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUEROR THROUGH CHRIST.

Also, your moniker be as e sound *laughs*

What is wrong with my moniker??

See eh, you need to move out of that place or but if you know you wanna fight which i would not suggest, You would need to equip your self well as in very well.

You would also need assistance to fight this one, Any pastor who is not sure of his calling and anointing self, has no business been their.

Are you the owner of the building or its a rented apartment??

So i know the kind of advise i should give you

And tell me what is wrong with my moniker
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Processor01:

I know this may not be meant for me but I couldn't ignore your post.
Now, my response is based on the presupposition that you are a Christian (well, born again as it is popularly called).

You see, my sister, there is a place for prayer and there is a place for walking with God, the Father.
Anybody, and I mean, every Tom, Dick, and Harry can pray but only Children of God (Holy Spirit dwells in you) can walk with the Father. However, to walk with him, you require FAITH (not mumbling empty words but trusting him in ALL THINGS) and to do this, you have to throw FEAR out of your life.

When you have what you think is a bad dream, your first step is to go before God, not Pray. Ask the Holy Spirit for the interpretation of that dream you have assumed to be bad. Why? Dreams are quite deep, hence, a 'one knowledge fits all' approach won't work. Imagine how terrifying Pharoah's dream (Genesis 41:1-4) must have been? Was it a bad dream? Now, imagine how frightful Daniel's dream (Daniel 7) must have been? Was it a bad dream? Don't get me wrong, there are bad dreams but your first approach should be to seek the Holy Spirit for understanding before jumping into a course of action.

Now, not all bad dreams require prayers. Let me give you a personal example from my life.

A few years ago, I was trusting the Father for a job after being at home for months and he had just begun to make promises concerning a new beginning (a job) when I had a bad dream one night. In the dream, I was well dressed and walking along a road when I suddenly ran into some area boys. These miscreants took every one of my belongings and left me standing there with only my boxers. What? I woke up ANGRY and went straight to the Father (I barely engaged in prayers then but did more of chatting/talking). I was upset and I kept asking him "what is the meaning of this?", more like, "what nonsense is this from the devil?" but God told me not to worry myself, that they couldn't stop him from doing what he said. I went back to sleep and NEVER gave the dream another thought. The following week, I got a job (well, jobs, since it was more than one).

A couple of years ago, I had gotten into a relationship with a certain Christian lady. We had both spoken about our pasts and she claimed she had never been with any man (virgin, as it is popularly known). I had a bad dream one night and saw someone accusing my girlfriend with a photo where her back was uncovered. I rose up to her defense and after a while, I found myself on a bed with her, naked. That dream disturbed me because, as at that time, I had no such thoughts and could not even imagine myself doing such. I confronted her with the dream and found out the truth. Now rather than take heed of God's warning through the dream, I forgave her, we prayed about the dream then I continued with the relationship until we both landed in bed (fell into sin).

So, my sister or brother, while some dreams are clearly meant for warning/instruction or reprove (according to Job 33:14-18), some dreams come to stoke up FEAR and these ones require a different weapon of warfare, which is FAITH (according to Ephesians 6:16). Don't forget, in every battle, your SHIELD (FAITH) is more important than your SWORD (WORD OF GOD/PRAYERS). Shalom!

Quite insightful.
God bless you sir

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
@ madprophet

It's my father's house.

I have a prophet I met through this forum who guides me in my spiritual journey and he also has once told me, according to one of the interpretations of my dreams, to move from the house and that we need to invite a real of God to the house for real prayers.

But who runs from his/her house? It's just mother and I. I rather fight now that I'm still with her because I surely will leave her someday.

I must say there has been some difference since I met this prophet and he has warned me never to relax in my spiritual warfare else, they pounce on me without warning.

I was just wondering the MAD in the PROPHET, that's all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Every night, some kind of strange Bird with strange sound usually cry at my window, each time, it cries, my heart will swell up, it is as if my heart wants to pound out, I feel cold sensation all over me.

Right now, I hear a strange sound In my ear, like ants crying at night,pls Op what does it mean.

Everytime I dream, I see myself fighting in the dream, someone pursuing me in the dream,someone wanting to take my money.

And other frightening dreams, I have never dreamt a good dream since the attack.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olatoman(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
gracefilled:
@ madprophet

It's my father's house.

I have a prophet I met through this forum who guides me in my spiritual journey and he also has once told me, according to one of the interpretations of my dreams, to move from the house and that we need to invite a real of God to the house for real prayers.

But who runs from his/her house? It's just mother and I. I rather fight now that I'm still with her because I surely will leave her someday.

I must say there has been some difference since I met this prophet and he has warned me never to relax in my spiritual warfare else, they pounce on me without warning.

I was just wondering the MAD in the PROPHET, that's all.

Good afternoon Bro, can I Pm you?
Actually want a connection to this Prophet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.