Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (803884 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Okay People of God, this is going to be lengthy.

This is a revelation the Lord gave to me when I was a young child of about 14years old. Back then I was just in Jss3 or SS1 in secondary school.

In this dream I had, I saw myself sleeping on the bed in my parents bedroom, and beside me facing the wall was my younger brother.

I suddenly woke up from sleep and began to cry. I knelt down and began to ask God for forgiveness and I began to sing a song that goes like this:

"Change my heart oh Lord, make it ever true"
"Change my heart oh Lord, may I be like you".

As I sang this song with my eyes closed, I saw a clenched fist (even with my eyes closed), it was blurry. I finished singing and said "Amen".

As soon as I opened my eyes, a hand grabbed me from the neck and drew me to the bed. It was Satan, and he was very fierce, and angry. It seemed to be his usual temperament.

I saw a host of demon spirits too in the room all in black. Satan who was wearing a red T-Shirt and blue jeans brought out a knife and tried to cut some flesh out from my feet. I pushed him and he missed and cut my toe nail instead. He grunted "Shit"!

I ran out of the bedroom and when I came to the sitting room, lo and behold, I saw so many demons (in black) fighting with a host of angels (in white).

I paused for a moment in great confusion and fear. I was panicking and didn't know what to do. Before I could say jack, Satan had come out and was about to grab me, but an angel blocked him. Satan looked at the angel in great anger as if to say "How dare you". Then Satan began to beat up the angel.

I fled immediately and jumped a flight of stairs. Satan did the same. As I opened the door, Satan reached out for me. Then the dream paused (like in a movie) I was paused, Satan was paused with his hands stretched out to grab my back at the door.

So in this "pause" moment, I heard a voice and a writing inscription appeared as the voice said "The devil is like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour".

Then the dream played on (continued). I escaped Satan and ran out of the compound to the street. Satan didn't follow me to the street, he just kept running around the compound continuously and angrily. The voice about the roaring lion came to my mind as this happened.

Then suddenly, I saw my younger brother coming out of the compound. I ran to him and asked him why he didn't bother to run. He was angry at me and asked me why I ran. He said they just wanted a bit of flesh. I was so confused at this point because my brother didn't feel the same anymore to me. It felt like he had been brainwashed.

As we were talking, my family came and we were about to discuss the current happenings when a demon (with tiny horns) walked up to us boldly with a small pot like a calabash.

I was shocked. A demon boldly coming to us just like that? It looked like a norm for demons to walk the earth visibly. Things looked quite different and unusual.

Anyway, the demon began to plead to us so humbly that we shouldn't be afraid. The demon said they were having a feast in the heavenlies and they needed just a bit of flesh from each of us from our right palms. As soon as the demon said this, the Lord showed me a vision of Satan and demons in the heavenlies imitating the "Last Supper" feast that Jesus had with His disciples. My God!

My family agreed to the demon and one of my sisters stretched out her palm for the demon to carve out the flesh. Apparently, she just came out from a church(name withheld), she said she went to eat their (the church's) fried rice.

Then my other sister gave her hand too but she couldn't withstand the pain. So the demon said it could make it less painful by taking the slippers she wore to carve it out. As the demon carved out the slippers, she felt slight pain in her hand. It was like, the flesh could only be taken from the feet and from the palm.

I was still wondering with utter confusion as my parents were doing the same, then i woke up. The dream shook me when I awoke and I was disturbed in my spirit. But God let me know what it meant later on.

As I was typing this, the Lord told me to take a look at the last supper painting by Leonard Da Vinci. The Jesus depicted there is wearing the same colours of red and blue as Satan wore in my revelation. I was afraid, and the Lord told me that is what it is. That drawing of Leonard Da Vinci is satanic and is not talking about Jesus and His disciples at all, but instead it's about Satan and demons celebrating their victory over all flesh. I am sure if I research that painting I'll find plenty of occult references.

Anyway,
Now this is the interpretation of this dream.
It talks about the last days. The endtimes on this earth when Satan and his demons will launch out full attack on every single man, woman, boy and girl in this world.
This points to the coming of the Antichrist.

I was asleep because I had backslided in my covenant with God (parent's matrimonial room).
And that was why I woke up crying and asking God for forgiveness. As soon as I repented, the Lord restored my vision/discernment, and I could see danger ahead (the clenched fist).

The angels and demons fighting shows the unseen struggle between the forces of Light and Darkness. And the message saying "The devil is like a roaring lion..." is a warning message that tells the dangers of falling asleep (backsliding) in the endtimes.

The colours red and blue worn by Satan is seen in Leonard Da Vinci's painting of the Last Supper and it's also seen in Revelation 17 worn by the wh0re who sits on the beast. Scarlet and Purple is another form of Red and Blue, but it is the same. It represents false religion brought by the beast with tiny horns (Satan) who now appeared in a humble way (through the church, as seen when my sister went to eat from that church) to take our flesh. The rice my sister ate from the church is false doctrine and my family accepting the cut, means them taking the mark of the beast.

And all flesh (everyone that is cut) eaten by Satan and his demons is symbolic.
Now, remember what Jesus did at the Last Supper?

It was a symbolic ritual that described his "death". This ritual of Satan and demons in my dream is symbolic for the death of everyone that flesh is taken from.
Anyone marked is as good as "done", as in dead in God's eyes.
(Rev 14: 9 &10)

This dream was saying that even those that are very spiritual like my family are could fall to the Antichrist.

I thank God for His infinite wisdom and strength towards His saints. And I thank Him for revealing this to me.

Now to understand this agenda of the Antichrist, we have to dissect the Book of Revelation 13 with wisdom.

In Revelation 13, the Bible says that let he that has wisdom count the number of the beast for it is the number of a "man". The the number is: 600, 60, and 6. That would give 666.

But we're in a hurry to call it 666, and we fail to look at the progression/regression of the numbers 600, 60 and 6.

To unlock the mystery of the number, you have to have the understanding of the beasts first and why they have come and you have to read the book of Daniel too.
Without the Book of Daniel, you cannot understand John's account precisely.

If we look at Revelation 13, we see a Dragon who gives power to a beast, and this beast now gives power to another beast. We can observe a hierarchy of power. A satanic trinity or government. Each one with a particular objective.

The first beast has seven heads and ten horns and ten crowns upon his horns. This is very similar with Daniel's revelation in the book of Daniel chapter 7, that is the combination of a leopard, lion and bear. The interpretation of what this beast is has been partially given in Daniel chapter 7.

The seven heads on the beast represents the kingdoms of the earth. The 7 continents are known to be kingdoms which we now call "Continents". And the ten horns are Kings aka Presidents that are powerful. (when you think of the most powerful countries now you would say: US, UK, Germany, China, Russia, France, etc.)

In Rev 13, The reason why the beast is like a leopard and like a bear and lion is because they are three powerful kings(presidents with other assisting presidents) who form an accord to rule over the world.

But the book is Daniel speaks of a fourth King that joins this three kings, but that king is destroyed later on, and that king is kept as a mystery until a certain time comes. We'll talk about that later.

So, it's just three kings that are hybrids of a beast for now. Three presidents that control the world. It is centered on USA, UK, Russia, China, France and Germany. But my best bet for the three powerful kings/countries would be from: USA, China and Russia.

But Daniel gives us more details.
The Lion has eagle wings that are later plucked and it is given a man's heart (a conscience).
UK is known as the Lion and they have this as their national symbol, and America is known as the eagle.

This vision describes that UK and USA will be joined forces, but the U.S will break away from UK because the UK will have a changed heart or grow soft.

And then another resembling like a bear arises that is instructed to devour flesh. I believe that to be China. From a personal revelation God showed me that China will be a very great and wicked nation, I shared that here. Also China has a panda bear as their national animal symbol.
Then Russia and Germany could be the leopard with the bird wings.

The analogies may not be precise but all these countries will definitely be linked together in alliance to form a one world government and they will have control and power over the whole world, but not so much on one particular continent (the wounded head in Rev 13).

But later on they will defeat that continent in some kind of war or political struggle and make it succumb to their power. Then they will have control over it(the head becomes healed). That is why the people worship the beast saying "Who is like unto the beast, who is able to make war with him"? (Revelation 13 vs 4).

Going further, so all these will mark the beginning of "One World Government" that will control and manipulate the whole world.

And then another beast shall appear with horns like a lamb.
(Please remember that the Dragon is behind the scenes all the time, he is the one who gave the first beast power, and the second beast now gave this beast with the lamb horns power).

The beast with the lamb horns will cause fire to fall from heaven. This reminds me of the time Elijah defeated the prophets of Baal when the false prophets could not bring down fire, and Elijah did, he killed them all.

This beast's aim is to "convert" many people to a false religion, even the Christians. The lamb horns is a representation of " Deceit" This subtle deceit is aimed at the church, and the whole world. He will deceive them to worship by bringing false religion and anyone who does not adopt this false religion/worship will either be killed or not allowed to buy or sell anything (trade and commerce).

This takes us back to the Babylonian era.
Remember King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon? Remember when he forced everyone to worship an idol and everyone did except for Hannaiah, Mishael and Azariah whose names were changed to Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego.

Babylon has always been linked with "Pagan traditions, aka Sun Worship aka False religion" aka "Satan Worship".
And the fake lamb that pushes this religion is a false church which would most certainly be the "Catholic Church" backed by the freemasons and Illuminati which is in alliance with the powerful presidents that rule the world (the first beast).

So agenda 1: Bring in one world government. The most powerful countries will be behind that. (You can start a problem and proffer a solution to achieve that aim, like using the Coronavirus or something else).

Agenda 2: Change the laws that regard buying and selling (Trade and commercial laws).

Agenda 3: After this is achieved, set up a "One World religion" through a church that would be easily accepted by many; the Catholic church. And make no one to be able to buy and sell if they don't adopt the new religion.

All these goes back to the time of Nimrod at the tower of Babel. They had one language and wanted to have one "god worship". So they built an exotic idol place of worship to push their satanic objective. You know the rest of that story.

This is the same agenda that is being reincarnated by the Dragon (Satan) using the first beast (the most powerful governments/Presidents) to form one world government and then to now form one world religion which is "Satan Worship".

This agenda will be driven to make life unbearable for people who do not worship the beast that they will have no choice but to comply, and after given a defined time, if they don't comply, they will be killed.

And now to solve the mystery of the Antichrist number.
After searching the scriptures and intensive research, I have come to ascertain the mystery behind the number 666, or preferably the number 600,60 and 6.

Let's take a look at the book of 1King 10:14:

Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.
And the book of 2Chronicles 9:13 says this same thing.

As you can see the 600, 60 & 6 (666) number appears here again, but
If we look carefully God has given us a hint to the mystery, but it seems like we missed it. This number is only mentioned in relation to Solomon.
So what happened with Solomon as regards to six hundred, threescore and 6 talents of gold? This number is the only number that appears in the Bible that is linked to one man, Solomon. A coincidence? I highly doubt.

Solomon who was the wisest, wealthiest and most powerful man in the earth had gone rogue and he changed the laws of the land, turned many away from God and and set up idol temples and he worshipped these idols in honour to his many wives and concubines.

Solomon with the number 600, 60 and 6 is the representation of "Fallen Man or Beastly Man like Nebuchadnezzar"

Is it a coincidence that Nebuchadnezzar made an idol image whose cubits in height was 60 and breadth was 6?
Not a coincidence. And he was driven into the wild in the form of a beast.and he lived as a beast for 7 years.

The number summed 666 points to the number associated to Solomon(also Nebuchadnezzar) in the Bible that describes his prominent sins and it's a replica of who the Antichrist is and what he will do in the endtimes.

Solomon thus was Antichrist and he corrupted his wisdom just as Lucifer did. The Antichrist Solomon is a mirror of the Antichrist in the last days, who is no other than Satan.

The number is given to match the event that took place with that number, in order to give the clear description and agenda of the Antichrist to come. It is not for you to use geometry or maths to solve anything. It's already in the Bible. If everyone begins to count 666 to match it to a name there will be great confusion as to what method to use etc. You'll never get it that way. Only through the word of God can it be seen. In this same Bible this 600, 60, and 6 is linked to only one man, "Solomon".

SOL OM ON is actually used by the freemasons in corrupted reference to the three names of their sun god (SOL, OM, ON)
SOL- rising sun from the east
OM- sun at the south (shining brightest)
ON- sun setting on the west

So Solomon might not be the actual name of the Antichrist to come, but the number of the Antichrist is the same with Solomon (600,60 &6) which is none other than "Satan Worship, Control, and all forms of abominations" which is everything that Solomon did at that time.

And of course all these will be pushed by the freemasons and Illuminati.

From a prophetic point of view, It is actually impossible to abide in idol worship and not become demon possessed. Thus the sum of 600, 60 & 6 is pointing us to Solomon's state(and somewhat Nebuchadnezzar) as Man/Beast, because 666 will be "Demon possession"and anyone that is not in "Beast Mode" (demon possessed) will not be spared by the Antichrist. (This is what is happening with many celebrities now who are linked with the Illuminati).

So at this point, it is impossible for these people to be saved because the Holy Spirit and the Church (Rapture) would have left the earth.

So these people will be condemned to hell (Rev 14:9&10), except for those who refuse the mark.

Just as we (the church) are possessed with the Holy Spirit, so will people be possessed with demons of idolatry and so on in the last days, where they will renounce Jesus Christ and accept a new false Messiah.

God help us all.
God bless you all.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:32am On Apr 06, 2020
adosam:

Seconded!
God bless you bro!

Perra is a lady o
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by skylane: 1:34am On Apr 06, 2020
CharlyG1:
Okay People of God, this is going to be lengthy.

This is a revelation the Lord gave to me when I was a young child of about 14years old. Back then I was just in Jss3 or SS1 in secondary school.

In this dream I had, I saw myself sleeping on the bed in my parents bedroom, and beside me facing the wall was my younger brother.

I suddenly woke up from sleep and began to cry. I knelt down and began to ask God for forgiveness and I began to sing a song that goes like this:

"Change my heart oh Lord, make it ever true"
"Change my heart oh Lord, may I be like you".

As I sang this song with my eyes closed, I saw a clenched fist (even with my eyes closed), it was blurry. I finished singing and said "Amen".

As soon as I opened my eyes, a hand grabbed me from the neck and drew me to the bed. It was Satan, and he was very fierce, and angry. It seemed to be his usual temperament.

I saw a host of demon spirits too in the room all in black. Satan who was wearing a red T-Shirt and blue jeans brought out a knife and tried to cut some flesh out from my feet. I pushed him and he missed and cut my toe nail instead. He grunted "Shit"!

I ran out from the bedroom and when I came to the sitting room, low and behold, I saw so many demons (in black) fighting with a host of angels (in white).

I paused for a moment in great confusion and fear. I was panicking and didn't know what to do. Before I could say jack, Satan had come out and was about to grab me, but an angel blocked him. Satan looked at the angel in great anger as if to say "How dare you". Then Satan began to beat up the angel.

I fled immediately and jumped a flight of stairs. Satan did the same. As I opened the door, Satan reached out for me. Then the dream paused (like in a movie) I was paused, Satan was paused with his hands stretched out to grab my back at the door.

So in this "pause" moment, I heard a voice and a writing inscription appeared as the voice said "The devil is like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour".

Then the dream played on (continued). I escaped Satan and ran out of the compound to the street. Satan didn't follow me to the street, he just kept running around the compound continuously and angrily. The voice about the roaring lion came to my mind as this happened.

Then suddenly, I saw my younger brother coming out of the compound. I ran to him and asked him why he didn't bother to run. He was angry at me and asked me why I ran. He said they just wanted a bit of flesh. I was so confused at this point because my brother didn't feel the same anymore to me. It felt like he had been brainwashed.

As we were talking, my family came and we were about to discuss the current happenings when a demon (with tiny horns) walked up to us boldly with a small pot like a calabash.

I was shocked. A demon boldly coming to us just like that? It looked like a norm for demons to walk the earth visibly. Things looked quite different and unusual.

Anyway, the demon began to plead to us so humbly that we shouldn't be afraid. The demon said they were having a feast in the heavenlies and they needed just a bit of flesh from each of us from our right palms. As soon as the demon said this, the Lord showed me a vision of Satan and demons imitating the "Last Supper" feast that Jesus had with his disciples. My God!

My family agreed to the demon and one of my sisters stretched out her palm for the demon to carve out the flesh. Apparently, she just came out from a church(name withheld), she said she went to eat their (the church's) fried rice.

Then my other sister gave her hand too but she couldn't withstand the pain. So the demon said it could make it less painful by taking the slippers she wore to carve it out. As the demon carved out the slippers, she felt slight pain in her hand. It was like, the flesh could only be taken from the feet and from the palm.

I was still wondering with utter confusion as my parents were doing the same, then i woke up. The dream shook me when I awoke and I was disturbed in my spirit. But God let me know what it meant later on.

As I was typing this, the Lord told me to take a look at the last supper painting by Leonard Da Vinci. The Jesus depicted there is wearing the same colours of red and blue as Satan wore in my revelation. I was afraid, and the Lord told me that is what it is. That drawing of Leonard Da Vinci is satanic and is not talking about Jesus and His disciples at all, but instead it's about Satan and demons. I am sure if I research that painting I'll find plenty of occult references.

Anyway,
Now this is the interpretation of this dream.
It talks about the last days. The endtimes on this earth when Satan and his demons will launch out full attack on every single man, woman, boy and girl in this world.
This points to the coming of the Antichrist.

I was asleep because I had backslided in my covenant with God (parent's matrimonial room).
And that was why I woke up crying and asking God for forgiveness. As soon as I repented, the Lord restored my vision/discernment, and I could see danger ahead (the clenched fist).

The angels and demons fighting shows the unseen struggle between the forces of Light and Darkness. And the message saying "The devil is like a roaring lion..." is a warning message that tells the dangers of falling asleep (backsliding) in the endtimes.

The colours red and blue worn by Satan is seen in Leonard Da Vinci's painting of the Last Supper and it's also seen in Revelation 17 worn by the wh0re who sits on the beast. Scarlet and Purple is another form of Red and Blue, but it is the same. It represents false religion brought by the beast with tiny horns (Satan) who now appeared in a humble way (through the church, as seen when my sister went to eat from that church) to take our flesh. The rice my sister ate from the church is false doctrine and my family accepting the cut, means them taking the mark of the beast.

And all flesh (everyone that is cut) eaten by Satan and his demons is symbolic.
Now, remember what Jesus did at the Last Supper?

It was a symbolic ritual that described his "death". This ritual of Satan and demons in my dream is symbolic for the death of everyone that flesh is taken from.
Anyone marked is good as done, dead in God's eyes.
(Rev 14: 9 &10)

This dream was saying that even those that are very spiritual like my family are could fall to the Antichrist.

I thank God for His infinite wisdom and strength towards His saints. And I thank Him for revealing this to me.

Now to understand this agenda of the Antichrist, we have to dissect the Book of Revelation 13 with wisdom.

In Revelation 13, the Bible says that let he that has wisdom count the number of the beast for it is the number of a "man". The the number is: 600, 60, and 6. That would give 666.

But we're in a hurry to call it 666, and we fail to look at the progression/regression of the numbers 600, 60 and 6.

To unlock the mystery of the number, you have to have the understanding of the beasts first and why they have come and you have to read the book of Daniel too.
Without the Book of Daniel, you cannot understand John's account precisely.

If we look at Revelation 13, we see a Dragon who gives power to a beast, and this beast now gives power to another beast. We can observe a hierarchy of power. A satanic trinity or government. Each one with a particular objective.

The first beast has seven heads and ten horns and ten crowns upon his horns. This is very similar with Daniel's revelation in the book of Daniel chapter 7, that is the combination of a leopard, lion and bear. The interpretation of what this beast is has been partially given in Daniel chapter 7.

The seven heads on the beast represents the kingdoms of the earth. The 7 continents are known to be kingdoms which we now call "Continents". And the ten horns are Kings aka Presidents that are powerful. (when you think of the most powerful countries now you would say: US, UK, Germany, China, Russia, France, etc.)

In Rev 13, The reason why the beast is like a leopard and like a bear and lion is because they are three powerful kings(presidents with other assisting presidents) who form an accord to rule over the world.

But the book is Daniel speaks of a fourth King that joins this three kings, but that king is destroyed later on, and that king is kept as a mystery until a certain time comes. We'll talk about that later.

So, it's just three kings that are hybrids of a beast for now. Three presidents that control the world. It is centered on USA, UK, Russia, China, France and Germany. But my best bet for the three powerful kings/countries would be from: USA, China and Russia.

But Daniel gives us more details.
The Lion has eagle wings that are later plucked and it is given a man's heart (a conscience).
UK is known as the Lion and they have this as their national symbol, and America is known as the eagle.

This vision describes that UK and USA will be joined forces, but the U.S will break away from UK because the UK will have a changed heart or grow soft.

And then another resembling like a bear arises that is instructed to devour flesh. I believe that to be China. From a personal revelation God showed me that China will be a very great and wicked nation, I shared that here. Also China has a panda bear as their national animal symbol.
Then Russia and Germany could be the leopard with the bird wings.

The analogies may not be precise but all these countries will definitely be linked together in alliance to form a one world government and they will have control and power over the whole world, but not so much on one particular continent (the wounded head in Rev 13).

But later on they will defeat that continent in some kind of war or political struggle and make it succumb to their power. Then they will have control over it(the head becomes healed). That is why the people worship the beast saying "Who is like unto the beast, who is able to make war with him"? (Revelation 13 vs 4).

Going further, so all these will mark the beginning of "One World Government" that will control and manipulate the whole world.

And then another beast shall appear with horns like a lamb.
(Please remember that the Dragon is behind the scenes all the time, he is the one who gave the first beast power, and the second beast now gave this beast with the lamb horns power).

The beast with the lamb horns will cause fire to fall from heaven. This reminds me of the time Elijah defeated the prophets of Baal when the false prophets could not bring down fire, and Elijah did, he killed them all.

This beast's aim is to "convert" many people to a false religion, even the Christians. The lamb horns is a representation of " Deceit" This subtle deceit is aimed at the church, and the whole world. He will deceive them to worship by bringing false religion and anyone who does not adopt this false religion/worship will either be killed or not allowed to buy or sell anything (trade and commerce).

This takes us back to the Babylonian era.
Remember King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon? Remember when he forced everyone to worship an idol and everyone did except for Hannaiah, Mishael and Azariah whose names were changed to Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego.

Babylon has always been linked with "Pagan traditions, aka Sun Worship aka False religion" aka "Satan Worship".
And the fake lamb that pushes this religion is a false church which would most certainly be the "Catholic Church" backed by the freemasons and Illuminati which is in alliance with the powerful presidents that rule the world (the first beast).

So agenda 1: Bring in one world government. The most powerful countries will be behind that.

Agenda 2: Change the laws that regard buying and selling (Trade and commercial laws).

Agenda 3: After this is achieved, set up a "One World religion" through a church that the world would easily accept; the Catholic church. And make no one to be able to buy and sell if they don't adopt the new religion.

All these goes back to the time of Nimrod at the tower of Babel. They had one language and wanted to have one "god worship". So they built an exotic idol place of worship to push their satanic objective. You know the rest of that story.

This is the same agenda that is being reincarnated by the Dragon (Satan) using the first beast (the most powerful governments/Presidents) to form one world government and then to now form one world religion which is "Satan Worship".

This agenda will be driven to make life unbearable for people who do not worship the beast that they will have no choice but to comply, and after given a defined time, if they don't comply, they will be killed.

And now to solve the mystery of the Antichrist number.
After searching the scriptures and intensive research, I have come to ascertain the mystery behind the number 666, or preferably the number 600,60 and 6.

Let's take a look at the book of 1King 10:14:

Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.
And the book of 2Chronicles 9:13 says this same thing.

As you can see the 600, 60 & 6 (666) number appears here again, but
If we look carefully God has given us a hint to the mystery, but it seems like we missed it. This number is only mentioned in relation to Solomon.
So what happened with Solomon as regards to six hundred, threescore and 6 talents of gold? This number is the only number that appears in the Bible that is linked to one man, Solomon. A coincidence? I highly doubt.

Solomon who was the wisest, wealthiest and most powerful man in the earth had gone rogue and he changed the laws of the land, turned many away from God and and set up idol worship and worship of idols in honour to his many wives and concubines.

Solomon with the number 600, 60 and 6 is the representation of "Fallen Man or Beastly Man like Nebuchadnezzar"

Is it a coincidence that Nebuchadnezzar made an idol image whose cubits in height was 60 and breadth was 6?
Not a coincidence. And he was driven into the wild in the form of a beast.

The number summed 666 points to the number associated to Solomon(also Nebuchadnezzar) in the Bible that describes his prominent sins and it's a replica of who the Antichrist is and what he will do in the endtimes.

Solomon thus was Antichrist and he corrupted his wisdom just as Lucifer did. The Antichrist Solomon is a mirror of the Antichrist in the last days, who is no other than Satan.

The number is given to match the event that took place with that number, in order to give the clear description and agenda of the Antichrist to come. It is not for you to use geometry or maths to solve anything. It's already in the Bible.

SOL OM ON is actually used by the freemasons in corrupted reference to the three names of their sun god (SOL, OM, ON)
SOL- rising sun from the east
OM- sun at the south (shining brightest)
ON- sun setting on the west

So Solomon might not be the actual name of the Antichrist to come, but the number of the Antichrist is the same with Solomon (600,60 &6) which is none other than "Satan Worship, Control, and all forms of abominations" which is everything that Solomon did at that time.

And of course all these will be pushed by the freemasons and Illuminati.

From a prophetic point of view, It is actually impossible to abide in idol worship and not become demon possessed. Thus the sum of 600, 60 & 6 is pointing us to Solomon's state(and somewhat Nebuchadnezzar) as Man/Beast, because 666 will be "Demon possession"and anyone that is not in "Beast Mode" (demon possessed) will not be spared by the Antichrist. (This is what is happening with many celebrities now who are linked with the Illuminati).

So at this point, it is impossible for these people to be saved because the Holy Spirit and the Church (Rapture) would have left the earth.

So these people will be condemned to hell (Rev 14:9&10), except for those who refuse the mark.

Just as we (the church) are possessed with the Holy Spirit, so will people be possessed with demons of idolatry and so on in the last days.

God help us all.
God bless you all.
hello @ charly g i respect you sir,i have issues,someone actually refered me to you sir,i dont know whats my problem dont know what to believe,girls av been dating and serious with always tell me of seeing a lady in dream warnimg them to stay off me,and such relationships never last,i do feel atimes i existed somewhere as a spirit before coming to this world,i see people in dreams i only know in dream but not in real life,i narrated my ordeal in a thread before i was refered here

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bigfrancis21: 2:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bigfrancis21: 2:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Aceed: 2:38am On Apr 06, 2020
charlyg1 God bless you for the revelation

Please how do I overcome fear, more specifically, I'm usually afraid of sudden appearance of spirits, angels and demons alike?

I hope you understand my question...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bigfrancis21: 3:06am On Apr 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bigfrancis21: 3:14am On Apr 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 5:14am On Apr 06, 2020
BRO CHARLES!!! YOU WERE RIGHT. I JUST RESEARCHED INTO THE DA VINCI IMAGE NOW KNOWING THAT THE DA VINCI CODE BOOK WAS BLASPHEMOUS SAYING JESUS MARRIED MARY, SO I KNEW THIS IMAGE HAD TO BE FISHY NOT NORMAL AS THE WHOLE WORLD SEES IT SO I CHECKED IT AFTER WHAT YOU SAID . ONCE AGAIN, FLESH AND BLOOD DID NOT REVEAL THIS TO YOU.

WATCH IT HERE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rSuuaZxE8M

Also see the wrongly inverted image from wikimedia here https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/DaVinciCodeSolution.jpg. They left Jesus' image univerted. But when you invert the image rightly including Jesus. It yields the image of an egyptian like God with pyramids in his chest, third eye, baphomet like head above, and several smaller heads on his chest. Look at the inverted image and I'm sure you'd discover more things MY GOD! THIS IS THE AGENDA AS THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS REVEALED TO YOU. I'M SCARED OF THE END TIMES OH. EVERYONE CAN DO THE INVERTION AND MIRRORING THEMSELVES

FEW PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS. TO THINK THIS IMAGE IS WORLDWIDE POPULAR AND SEEMS INNOCENT AND USED EVERYWHERE FOR CHRIST. IT SEEMED SO INNOCENT TO ME EVEN THOUGH I KNEW DA VINCI WROTE BLASPHEMOUS STUFF. SO I JUST COUNTED IT AS A NORMAL IMAGE WITH GOOD INTENTIONS.

GOD BLESS AND CONTINUE TO REVEAL DEEP AND HIDDEN SECRETS TO YOU.

LET ME REFLECT ON THIS. JESUS SUSTAIN ME TO THE END.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by danidex(m): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2020
bigfrancis21:

If what you experienced is true, what you experienced was simply wandering spirits (the souls of formerly living beings) who after their death still wander on the earth plane due to some unfinished business. Nowadays, a great many of them are still stuck on the earth plane due to some serious addiction to something they had when alive that even without the physical body, their spirits still crave deeply for these fleshly desires, such that they stick around near places of this fleshly pleasure, looking for like-minded humans (who share the same addiction as them on an equal level) to attach to to satisfy this desire (thus the importance of applying moderation to all that we do in life). These spirits are usually harmless to those still living, except to spiritually weak/weak willed ones who have weak/broken auras. They live and co-mingle with us everyday but most of us cannot see them and they do us nothing. They know that human beings fear a lot (being former human beings before) and they use this knowledge to scare the the few living beings who are gifted in seeing them (it does not matter what your religion is) and they derive joy is getting you scared but they are totally harmless.

Please kindly carry your new age teachings to another thread. As someone else rightly pointed out, "this is a spiritual awakening thread" for serious minded believers. Don't Derail This Thread. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2020
danidex:

Please kindly carry your new age teachings to another thread. As someone else rightly pointed out, "this is a spiritual awakening thread" for serious minded believers. Don't Derail This Thread. Thanks.
yh, i spotted the new age and just ignored his posts.

Devilish satanic beliefs. He better stop being deceived and repent before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Damisam93(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2020
@bigfrancis 21, ..... Have you ever gotten any message as pertains to where your uniqueness comes from? ... Like are you prayerful? ... Any dream of messages from God? Do you have a spiritual direction? Or u were just born that way.... It's all amazing. And I pray its Divine.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Perra is a lady o

Yes she is o, haha. Thank you.

@CharlyG1

Wow!!! I'm highly Amazed!! Also Watched the Davin ci video posted above . Wao!

These people are Scam! Illuminati demons everywhere in High places. Everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by omofranyoung(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Just stumble upon this thread.....

Wow, what a revelation .

God richly blessed those who have contributed on a positive way.

I greet you @Charly1 specially. Love ue write up.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by damtan(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
@Charlyg1

There is this dream I have once in awhile but it had been on a long time.
I do see myself flying (not flying per se),not with wings though but like my body is being lifted up in a vertical manner high above the ground.
Sometimes I can control my movement ( like dodging some structures in the air) while other times, I find it difficult to control the movement.
There are times it won't be me flying but I'll find myself in a flying car; most times this car is always without wheels nor engine but I would be able to control it.
I absolutely have no idea what it could mean and so far this year, I haven't had the dream.
Can you help please?? Do you have an idea what the dream could mean please?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thank you everyone,

I'm glad we are all blessed by this thread. I've been blessed too, and I've also learnt a lot from people here.

I'll try to reply all mails today and respond to the questions asked here later today.

Stay blessed smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bigfrancis21: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
danidex:

I didn't go through the entire 306 pages of this thread to read what you pointed out, so sorry if I posted something here out of line.

Second, are you aware that many of you guys here (the experiences I've read so far) are practicing 'new age teachings' such as seeing and communicating with ghosts but you guys have renamed it to 'spiritual awakening'? Isn't it somewhere in your bible that there is no communication between the dead and the living? In that case, aren't you guys doing 'unchristian things' while still having one foot in your Christian religion? You practice 'new age' ideas under the guise of 'spiritual awakening' without even realizing it.

No problem, I modified my posts and I am out.

"Let no one be found among you who ... practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the LORD your God." (Deuteronomy 18:10-13, NIV)

https://www.learnreligions.com/the-bible-on-talking-to-the-dead-701973
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bigfrancis21: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Perra:
@bigfrancis 21, ..... Have you ever gotten any message as pertains to where your uniqueness comes from? ... Like are you prayerful? ... Any dream of messages from God? Do you have a spiritual direction? Or u were just born that way.... It's all amazing. And I pray its Divine.

I would have answered all your questions but I've been told my messages don't belong here.

What I will comfortably tell you is that there's much more to this life than meets the eye and no religious book contains all universal truths. Anyone who limits their understanding of the spirit world to only what their religious book tells them is truly limiting themselves. The Christian bible said, 'seek and ye shall find', it was never in reference to material requests but at that point when a soul would desire more spiritual wisdom beyond what they've been taught. We all have the ability to develop our innate skills but majority of the world either do not realize this or are just won't because of religion.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by hotswagg12: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
CharlyG1:
Thank you everyone,

I'm glad we are all blessed by this thread. I've been blessed too, and I've also learnt a lot from people here.

I'll try to reply all mails today and respond to the questions asked here later today.

Stay blessed smiley
God bless you for the wonderful message of revelations about the end time and please don't forget to reveal what God told you about end time pastors and how he plans to visit them with his judgement very soon. Thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by exclusive7(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
CharlyG1:
Do you feel things crawling on your bed?
Do U see shadows that move so quickly?
Do U hear heavy footsteps at midnight?
Do U hear whisperings that U can't understand what they're saying?
Do U know witches without any1 telling U?
Do U hear voices mock U?
Are U always scared to sleep alone at night or in the dark?
Can U know what may happen in few mins somtyms?
Do U hear a person's thoughts sometimes?
Do U see yourself in dreams casting out demons?
Do U see your spirit fighting spirits in dreams?
Have U ever seen a spirit before?

If U experience most of all these.. Then U need to contribute here. God bless U
Hey are you there?
So I'm seeing this thread for the very first time and I'm super wowed.. Jaw dropped too, I won't say I'm scared cause I don't feel fear but my heart beats really fast as I type this.
I've heard similar experiences from when I was little. Didn't count them as much, felt ordinary not until this moment.

So I'd start from when I was little. My mum is very spiritual, my biological dad was a pastor too, his brothers are a line of priest, my partenal grandad too. My mum says God gave her my name and that of my siblings from when we were little and talks of how we'd become priests, tbh this is not in my plans, I just say let God back up His word, if He will it, let Him make it happen, but left to me, I am going to me be me.

From when I was little I was always having dreams crazy dreams, fighting demons like an army of demons, sometimes solo, sometimes few but those dreams have been happening when I was little. I saw myself lead armies to conquer demons, sometime a one on one fight where when I win which I did most of the time, I feel the strength physically when I wake up, and the few I loose, I wake with body pains and weakness. There are times during this fights I actually levitate and it like I can float on the air, sometimes during this fights. The levitation and floating felt super that I could remember trying to actually float when I wake up. Lol. I've counter these things as ordinary tbh.
Sometimes I'm in these dreams and when the fight is intense I burst out in tongues and when I wake, I find myself muttering those tongues till I'm conscious.
I've had dreams preaching in large auditoriums, healing the sick.

Now sometime as I grew, I started to see really quick shadows, I feel like I can feel a presence, like something peeping at me at when I turn to look it quickly moves away, sometimes its just quickly moving around, from one position to another, one day I was even angry at something that happened in house, as I was walking in from the backyard, the shadows started moving around really quick I got mad at it abi them to and angry told them to mind their business and mind themselves if they didn't want my trouble, even though I didn't realise it them but I noted that it seized that day.
One day I opened up to my mum(I lossed my biological dad while I was younger 8+ so that's while I say only mum) I told her what I was experiencing and to my greatest surprise, we were all seeing the shadows (my mum and my two other siblings) that day she got angry in the spirit, prayed and the spirit let her to break bread, so we broke bread that day, drank wine and prayed and that was the last day I saw those quick shadows. Not on till recently, we are talking about up to 7-10years ago, can't remember when exactly.

I then most times, I feel I have seen an event before, I don't know till they happen. Its now when the event is playing out that it hits me gbam! You've been here before. Its crazy but science always want to have their way, they gave it a name, Déjà vu.

Then I was always feel that when I meet people, I feel them, I'm really looking for the English to qualify it right now, like I could tell who they are, whether good or bad. Its like I know the kind of person they are. And I only need to give them time and their true self begin to sure. And I'm always right.

Now its crazy because I've started to see those quick shadows again, not inside my house like before, my house is a hot zone, my mum keeps everywhere on fire. But outside and around I feel those quick shadows, around the gate too.. Its crazy. I've tried to say that its just an illusion of my eye. But reading this thread, mehnn... I'm speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Richdee1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hmm.. I'm currently going through some shit.
I'll be back to drop my issues and stories.

By the way, Demons and Spirit are real
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
exclusive7:

Hey are you there?
So I'm seeing this thread for the very first time and I'm super wowed.. Jaw dropped too, I won't say I'm scared cause I don't feel fear but my heart beats really fast as I type this.
I've heard similar experiences from when I was little. Didn't count them as much, felt ordinary not until this moment.

So I'd start from when I was little. My mum is very spiritual, my biological dad was a pastor too, his brothers are a line of priest, my partenal grandad too. My mum says God gave her my name and that of my siblings from when we were little and talks of how we'd become priests, tbh this is not in my plans, I just say let God back up His word, if He will it, let Him make it happen, but left to me, I am going to me be me.

From when I was little I was always having dreams crazy dreams, fighting demons like an army of demons, sometimes solo, sometimes few but those dreams have been happening when I was little. I saw myself lead armies to conquer demons, sometime a one on one fight where when I win which I did most of the time, I feel the strength physically when I wake up, and the few I loose, I wake with body pains and weakness. There are times during this fights I actually levitate and it like I can float on the air, sometimes during this fights. The levitation and floating felt super that I could remember trying to actually float when I wake up. Lol. I've counter these things as ordinary tbh.
Sometimes I'm in these dreams and when the fight is intense I burst out in tongues and when I wake, I find myself muttering those tongues till I'm conscious.
I've had dreams preaching in large auditoriums, healing the sick.

Now sometime as I grew, I started to see really quick shadows, I feel like I can feel a presence, like something peeping at me at when I turn to look it quickly moves away, sometimes its just quickly moving around, from one position to another, one day I was even angry at something that happened in house, as I was walking in from the backyard, the shadows started moving around really quick I got mad at it abi them to and angry told them to mind their business and mind themselves if they didn't want my trouble, even though I didn't realise it them but I noted that it seized that day.
One day I opened up to my mum(I lossed my biological dad while I was younger 8+ so that's while I say only mum) I told her what I was experiencing and to my greatest surprise, we were all seeing the shadows (my mum and my two other siblings) that day she got angry in the spirit, prayed and the spirit let her to break bread, so we broke bread that day, drank wine and prayed and that was the last day I saw those quick shadows. Not on till recently, we are talking about up to 7-10years ago, can't remember when exactly.

I then most times, I feel I have seen an event before, I don't know till they happen. Its now when the event is playing out that it hits me gbam! You've been here before. Its crazy but science always want to have their way, they gave it a name, Déjà vu.

Then I was always feel that when I meet people, I feel them, I'm really looking for the English to qualify it right now, like I could tell who they are, whether good or bad. Its like I know the kind of person they are. And I only need to give them time and their true self begin to sure. And I'm always right.

Now its crazy because I've started to see those quick shadows again, not inside my house like before, my house is a hot zone, my mum keeps everywhere on fire. But outside and around I feel those quick shadows, around the gate too.. Its crazy. I've tried to say that its just an illusion of my eye. But reading this thread, mehnn... I'm speechless.

Hello,
I believe you have a gift(grace) for spiritual warfare. Draw closer to God by praying at all times and reading His word. And please do not live a worldly life.

You can learn from others here too, and grow in the Lord. You also may have God's calling upon your life. But don't get too excited now, the burden isn't so easy, but the grace is there to see you through.

The most important thing for you right now is to stay away from a sinful life, or else those shadows (demons) checking up on you will have their way. They're waiting for an opportunity to get you, don't let them. And when next you see them, talk boldly because you have the authority over them. Tell them, that you know who you are now and you know your authority in Jesus Christ, then bind them and cast them away to never return.

I pray that the Most High gives you the grace to overcome any difficulty or stumbling block in your path, in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Anyone here has the experience of seeing something like a round amoeba like or spider like ball thing slowly moving away from you to the ceiling or wall when you wake up before it disappears.

I had the experience in the past.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by legitbro44: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
God will protect his people
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Richdee1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
I can't start epistle buh lemme summarize it

Mehn.. The battle has not been funny at all
We are a family of 6 and I'm the fourth born. Right from when I finished secondary school. I noticed everything I put ma hands into is not going forward. All stagnant, going round circles.

I do have dreams of seeing ma self battling with demons. Being chased by demons. I decided to pray one night. That night an old man appeared to me and sat me down and told me something.

He said the baton has been passed over to me. I was like what does I mean. He said I'm the one that will lift my family from where they are to the promise land. He said my star is too bright.. That if it manifest a lot of people will be blessed and family lifted by me. But the devil won't let me be.

I woke up the next morning and talked to a pastor friend, he said he will pray over it. He did and told me there is a battle going on in ma family, and I'm the one destined to break that yoke.

See those of u that says demons and spirit dosent exist. I just pray u don't see them. Cause at first you'll be paralyzed, buh na God get power.

That night after prayers,I saw my self in somewhere like a field, battling seriously with demons. Other angels joined me. It got to the extent that I was flying with AK-47.. Funny Right. I was defeating them.

I woke up sweating profusely, for ma mind I have won and things would change. I relaxed and stopped praying.
What I believe is that the word of God would always be fulfilled

Presently The attack has been MAAD!
I see my self having sex and getting wet when I wake up. I know this is a bad omen. Buh I don't know what to do. I'm tired of the way my life is.

2 day ago night, I saw my self in my former area doing the dirty job I was doing when we were there. I see my self in former places I have lived

The one wey fear me pass. I was walking barefooted either from school or church. I really can't remember.
I just wish I can tell the meaning of the dreams

I NEED HELP

Lastchild WHEREVER U ARE. GOD WILL BLESS YOU
Good Morning
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by easyzworld: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2020
My dreams has shown that I need to fight ancestral witchcraft but I always fall sick each time I cry against this powers and I need help from great people in this forum
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by lawrykings(m): 12:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Godfoundme:
Soon, a new phase opened up to me. Brothers, there's what's called demonic Anointing.

I will sit down like this and I feel this overwhelming power to do something, always in the area of destruction.

The event that changed everything was one particular day, I was reading in the school garden. Suddenly this demonic Anointing came, I felt I can do anything, I felt soooooo powerful and invicible. I just had an overwhelming desire to cause accident.

I went to the road and concentrated on it for like 5 mins. At first nothing happened but as I wanted to turn around, there was the accident. Between a slay queen in her car and the school shuttle bus. Fear gripped me

Almost at the same time I heard WHY CAN'T YOU USE THIS YOUR GIFT TO HELP PEOPLE WHERE WILL THIS LEAD YOU TO. YOU CAN HEAL AND DELIVER PEOPLE WHEN YOU ARE READY. That was the experience that changed my life. I stopped anything about New age teachings.

But then I began to think. what was the selection process that determined who was to have accident or not. I was when I got born again that I learned about divine cover. If you are not covered, you are vulnerable to any spiritual arrow.

It was by this time I began to see shadows (demons) always watching me. At night I won't be able to sleep. The sleep deprivation and demonic oppression was making me mad. In fact I was near mad.

THEN GOD FOUND ME. I was about to be born again but the devil was as if he had control everywhere, even my thoughts.

Please your feedbacks will encourage me to continue. It's a long story. Very long. The most stupid things in life is to be spiritually neutral, atheist or even a lukewarm Christian.

Expect my next phase which is my battle with deliverance and how God visited me. Like real life. The Holy Spirit is more real than anything else. IN FACT, IT'S THE SPIRIT REALM THAT'S REAL. THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN IT ARE AN ILLUSION. THEY DON'T EXIST.

Please sir, don't stop this is blessing me seriously, i will narate my experience after this, continue please. in Jesus name, amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by lawrykings(m): 12:49am On Apr 07, 2020
CharlyG1:

I thank God that you surrendered your life to Jesus Christ. Don't be afraid, He will help deliver you completely.

Since you engaged in new age practices (I don't know what extent you went to), it is best to go for deliverance if you haven't done so.

Yes, Jesus has forgiven you as long as you have stopped it and confessed to Him. But you still need to schedule a deliverance session with a Bible believing church to be sure that you don't have any demon that has found a way into you or attached itself to you.

I pray God's mercy show you the way and give you perfect healing in Jesus Name.. Amen.

God bless you.

thank you sir for your response, I'm the guy who dabbled into astrology and developed anxiety and clinical depression, sir i just need you counsel now, i noticed anytime i walk i feel like people are walking behind me and anytime I'm eating or holding something, i get strange feeling and sensation as though there is a force wanting to pull off the food or what I'm holding, this is really getting me disorganized, i noticed it most especially when i fall into sin, i hardly get good sleep at night.

I'm yet to book a deliverance session like you advised, I do observe mid night prayers. I'm finding it hard trusting Men of God around me here sir.

you can imagine sir, after narating my experiences i asked a pastor to pray for me he was thinking whether to do it or not. when he finally did, it was just few minutes prayers with me, he may have thought it wasn't serious, I don't know

please remember me as you pray. thanks sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Richdee1:
I can't start epistle buh lemme summarize it

Mehn.. The battle has not been funny at all
We are a family of 6 and I'm the fourth born. Right from when I finished secondary school. I noticed everything I put ma hands into is not going forward. All stagnant, going round circles.

I do have dreams of seeing ma self battling with demons. Being chased by demons. I decided to pray one night. That night an old man appeared to me and sat me down and told me something.

He said the baton has been passed over to me. I was like what does I mean. He said I'm the one that will lift my family from where they are to the promise land. He said my star is too bright.. That if it manifest a lot of people will be blessed and family lifted by me. But the devil won't let me be.

I woke up the next morning and talked to a pastor friend, he said he will pray over it. He did and told me there is a battle going on in ma family, and I'm the one destined to break that yoke.

See those of u that says demons and spirit dosent exist. I just pray u don't see them. Cause at first you'll be paralyzed, buh na God get power.

That night after prayers,I saw my self in somewhere like a field, battling seriously with demons. Other angels joined me. It got to the extent that I was flying with AK-47.. Funny Right. I was defeating them.

I woke up sweating profusely, for ma mind I have won and things would change. I relaxed and stopped praying.
What I believe is that the word of God would always be fulfilled

Presently The attack has been MAAD!
I see my self having sex and getting wet when I wake up. I know this is a bad omen. Buh I don't know what to do. I'm tired of the way my life is.

2 day ago night, I saw my self in my former area doing the dirty job I was doing when we were there. I see my self in former places I have lived

The one wey fear me pass. I was walking barefooted either from school or church. I really can't remember.
I just wish I can tell the meaning of the dreams

I NEED HELP

Lastchild WHEREVER U ARE. GOD WILL BLESS YOU
Good Morning

The dreams depict stolen glory. You may face a lot of stagnation and hardship if something is not done about it.

And you may have attracted a spirit wife through sinful activities such as fornication, masturbation, pornography and lust.

So you need to go for deliverance or spend a long period of time fasting and praying for the restoration of lost glory and virtues and breaking free from any spirit wife.

You should also repent from sinful lifestyles such as masturbation and pornography, and if you have past sexual partners you should mention their names one after the other and break every soul tie formed with each of them. This is very important in case one of them was a marine agent.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by exclusive7(m): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2020
CharlyG1:

Hello,
I believe you have a gift(grace) for spiritual warfare. Draw closer to God by praying at all times and reading His word. And please do not live a worldly life.

You can learn from others here too, and grow in the Lord. You also may have God's calling upon your life. But don't get too excited now, the burden isn't so easy, but the grace is there to see you through.

The most important thing for you right now is to stay away from a sinful life, or else those shadows (demons) checking up on you will have their way. They're waiting for an opportunity to get you, don't let them. And when next you see them, talk boldly because you have the authority over them. Tell them, that you know who you are now and you know your authority in Jesus Christ, then bind them and cast them away to never return.

I pray that the Most High gives you the grace to overcome any difficulty or stumbling block in your path, in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.