Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (795993 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
CharlyG1:

I'm glad your contributed. Why would I be offended? smiley You forget I am also learning here.

God bless you brother. Please share.

Well based on my own knowledge of witchcraft, wicked spirits in the heaven don't possess people.
the spirits Jesus cast out entered into swine and ran them into the sea, what do you think was the reason for that?

Medusa isn't Jezebel, and if you still feel Medusa ( the queen of heaven is Jezebel ) we can agree to disagree.

I love the good work you're doing and wouldn't like to be a stumbling block to what you're doing, so I'll just say a little about Jezebel and stop commenting, cos I respect the work you're doing.

I've also been a deliverance minister for more than a decade, but I don't want to delve into all this now.
I'll just shed a little light on Jezebel.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Every information I put out here on Jezebel can be verified by people who were once high ranking witchcraft officers, they can also be verified by revelation from God.

None can be gotten from YouTube, except it's a confession of a former high ranking witchcraft officer,which I've not heard.

This information is still available and is located in the 2 evil record books prepared against the Church of Jesus by the kingdom of darkness.

These books are stored in shelf 7 , administrative block B, room 8 of the marine witchcraft kingdom library.

The coven names for these books are CACO 1 and CACO 2.
CACO means chartered against the church organisation.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
The spirit of Jezebel has been in existence even before the rise of Jezebel the wife of Ahab.
It was this spirit that manifested itself in Korah, Dathan and Abiram.
As at the time revival fire came upon the church in the early 1900's , there was a lot of commotion in the kingdom of darkness, the entire witchcraft kingdom from all plains had an emergency meeting.

The spirits in the rank of Powers( headed by a Denon with coven name Moloch - it has claws and jet flame eyes) were given the assignment to bring down the church.
They tried all they could and failed woefully.

After their failure another meeting was held and the mission was withdrawn from them.
It was then handed over to the higher ranking spirits which were known as the rulers of darkness of this world of which majority of them are located in the marine witchcraft world

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
The demon heading these spirits is known with the coven nam ( Ahiab - real name, just like other names I mentioned are also their real names) with 42.5 billion forces under its command.

In 1959 ,out of these 42.5 billion forces about 5.2billion were recruited to war against the church in January of that year.
These 5.2 billion forces are being led by 2 powerful rulers of darkness known with their coven names Jezebel and the spirit of Adrat - these are their real coven names).
This is when Jezebel was recruited once more to do the job she does the most, which is to war against the true worship of the true God.
Their jobs was to manufacture weapons and skills in which to destroy and destabilise the Church of Christ)
They manufactured a lot of weapons and stored them in the spiritual armoury with coven name shelshak(real name).

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
These spirits are very cunning and when they want to attack a church, they target the leaders. Most times when churches grow and start to reduce in number it's the spirit of Jezebel that's at work.

The spirit of Jezebel has about 101 appearances.

I'll just give a few characters of the spirit of Jezebel and stop.

1- Refuses to admit guilt or wrong.
2- Loves taking credit.
3- Withholds information in order to gain control
4- Loves to stir up confusion
5- Uses people to accomplish its mission. The person possessed by this spirit stirs up others to do it's evil bidding and then sits back and pretends and feigns innocence.
6- Wants to be at everywhere all the time.
7- Master of lies
8- never shows gratitude.
9- Loves criticism.
10- Talkative
11- Full of insubordination
12- Domineering
13- Clairvoyance
14- Tale bearer
15- Attention seeker
16- Vengeful
17- Selfish ambition
18- Religiousness
19- Intimidating
20- Influencer of idolatry
21- Champions sexual perversion in the church

The major work of the spirit of Jezebel is against the church and not the unbelieving world.

I think I'll stop here.

God bless

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by milkywaves(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Man of God @ CharlyG1 plssssssssssssss, I need your contact..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hiploko(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2020
Good morning .

Please I have had several dreams of meeting prominent people including the presidents.

Last night, it was with President Buhari in a market place. We got so close and acquainted the he was giving me his personal number but we didn't have a proper paper to note it down.

I was then feeling I will get it from his wife it daughters that also appeared in that dream.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2020
CharlyG1:

I'm glad your contributed. Why would I be offended? smiley You forget I am also learning here.

Anyway, from training with the Lord in Deliverance and Warfare, it would shock you that Jezebel actually resides in the second heavens. There she is called "Queen of Heaven". You can do some research.

Let me explain how this spirit works. It doesn't possess people itself, but it gives "anointing" or "power" to lesser demons under it to work in it's name and power. Then these spirits will begin to manifest in the characteristics of Jezebel and in her power and can then go about possessing certain people.
That's why there can be so many spirits of madness, and so many spirits of deafness etc. This is because such spirits are working under one spirit who they draw their power from.

Every high ranking spirit has lesser demons under it. Some have legions and thousands of demons under them.
If you remember the man who Jesus casted out demons from? Legion.

The demons were so many and they told Jesus they were a legion in that man. They were a lot of them. But they would have one over them who gave them the "satanic anointing" to act on its behalf.

In deliverance, a person could be possessed with many demons, but the chief power of those demons resides in the second heavens. This chief spirit is the one that creates the trap to make this person fall into sin, so that it would find a way to capture the person. And as the person delves into great sin, demons are granted permission to sneak in.

Medusa is the same with Jezebel. Some may not know it. It's one and the same spirit manifesting in many ways. These demons have an original name but they hide it because in deliverance, if you know the original name of a demon, that demon will surely be casted out when you combat it through the Name of Jesus.

Only God can reveal the true names of demon(s).

I have only been given the names of demons on just about five occasions. It can only be revealed by God.

One time during deliverance for a sister, she wasn't aware that the Lord spoke to me a night before the deliverance and gave me the demon's true name. I won't say it here. It's a long name.

By the the time the demon heard it's name called out, it couldn't believe it, and it began to manifest, cursing me and threatening to kill me. It had a deep animal growl and was a very prideful spirit. The spirit left.

Then that same night I was in a dream and I saw this demon in a very dark place in a kneeling position, gold/bright chains were around its neck down to the ground and it's hands wrapped behind its back, and the feet were chained too, down to the ground.

In defiance, I heard the demon say "Do you think I cannot come out of these chains"? And it kept threatening me, saying it will come for my son.

I woke up laughing, knowing fully well that demons are quite boastful and hardened spirits.

The Holy Ghost is not Someone one should joke with. I myself have often been afraid to see how the Holy Ghost moves in deliverance. I remember one demon begging me during deliverance, asking me to name my price and just leave it alone. And some others were calling on the names of the higher spirits in the second heavens to come to their rescue. They cried, chanted and came out screaming.

Anyway back to the discussion,

Jezebel is not the true name of that demon, nor is Medusa, nor is Pan, nor is Baphomet the true names of several of these demons. These spirits have succeeded in hiding themselves quite well by shifting through different cultures and traditions, bearing several names and coming in diverse manifestations. The end game is to hide their original historical identity. But the Bible mentions some of them, like Baal, Dagon, Ashtaroth etc. These are second heaven resident spirits. Though, still not their original official names.

If you begin to cast out demons by such names, nothing will happen because they don't go by those names legally. But demons can also be identified by their characteristics, their duty.. like demon of anger, demon of madness etc. And then you can cast them out by the Name of Jesus Christ.

But some demons hide very deep. And it may take prayers and fasting to cast them out.

All these I have received from spiritual training.
There are more things I would love to share, it would be baffling to many.

God bless you brother. Please share.

I spoke about possession last year in one of my posts and after that Okcornel sent me a book by the late Kenneth Hagin titled the triumphant church, I'll love you to read it, cos he buttressed the point I made as regards possession and rulers of darkness.

I remembered the book this morning and decided to download it.
This is what I copied from his story about the revelation he had with Christ.

(How Evil Spirits Let Other Evil
Spirits In.

In the vision, after the man became obsessed, Jesus
narrated, "This evil spirit obsessing this man is one of
the rulers of the darkness of this world—one of the
higher order of demon spirits. The rulers of the
darkness of this world are the ones that get ahold of a
person and will eventually possess him, if the person
lets him. And there are degrees of possession."
).

This is what Kenneth Hagin had to say based on what Jesus told him.
It's very clear from his statement that Christ told him, that it was the rulers of darkness that normally possessed people and not wicked spirits in the heavens as you had said.
Please make a thorough research and correct the mistake for the sake of your audience.

The book is titled the triumphant church.

God bless

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

I spoke about possession last year in one of my posts and after that Okcornel sent me a book by the late Kenneth Hagin titled the triumphant church, I'll love you to read it, cos he buttressed the point I made as regards possession and rulers of darkness.

Spirits In.

).

It's very clear from his statement that Christ told him, that it was the rulers of darkness that normally possessed people and not wicked spirits in the heavens as you had said.
Please make a thorough research and correct the mistake for the sake of your audience.

God bless

I am glad you are contributing. God bless you.

I am not sure you read my post thoroughly.
I didn't say the spirits in the second heavens possess people. I said they give power/authority/anointing to lesser spirits who they govern to act on their behalf, and these spirits go on to possess people.
That's how it works.

(For example: In deliverance, a spirit can call itself Lucifer, but it's not actually Satan, but could be acting on behalf of Satan because it has derived direct authority from him. Or the spirit could as well be lying).

Also, i'm not certain about the info you talked about, the CACO books et al. I can't say it's false. They could very well be true.

But one thing I have learned in my walk with God is that the Holy Spirit is the One that leads to all truth as Jesus rightly said. (John 16:13). So the Christian walk with God is built on personal revelation and walk with the Holy Ghost.

In deliverance ministry as well as other ministries, there are those who are actually called by God(like Elijah) and there are others who were trained. There would surely be a difference in empowerment and grace.

But we are all under God's grace and we are learning. If you believe that Medusa isn't Jezebel, fine. I'll go with what God has revealed to me personally. Others can have their own personal revelation from God too. It's good we all have a personal revelation with Him.

But it would be fatal to learn deliverance from another without having your own personal relationship with God in this area.

Because the Catholics have their own way of deliverance which is "Exorcism", whereby they sprinkle holy water and use the cross and make some recitations. I don't buy into that. Maybe it works for them, fine. But some people have died through this "exorcism" process which should not be so. It's not even scriptural.

So if someone who's learning in the "Deliverance Ministry" copies what the Catholics do without hearing God, there would be a serious problem.

And that's why my "Prophetic Calling" from God is a personal relationship with God. Every prophetic calling is. Though I learn from others, but I don't take everything I read in a book. What applies to my spirit man, I take. And what doesn't, I don't take.

I have seen many versions of teachings on deliverance. Some would tell the person to shake their hands vigorously as they pray so that the demons go away etc.lol
That shouldn't be so.

So what I'm saying in essence is that, you might have learned from a book or from others. And it's fine, because it's still learning. And it could very well be true.
But this thing I "receive" from God, no one can take it away from me. People can decide to accept or reject. Afterall, the Holy Ghost is the Teacher. Not me, not you, not anyone else.

God bless you brother. Please continue to share. Cheers.

16 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

Spirits In.

).

God bless
I don't get you sir. When you say " rulers of darkness." Are you referring to the principalities? otherwise that's not the organogram as It is.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Babysnow1: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2020
CharlyG1:

I am glad you are contributing. God bless you.

I am not sure you read my post thoroughly.
I didn't say the spirits in the second heavens possess people. I said they give power/authority/anointing to lesser spirits who they govern to act on their behalf, and these spirits go on to possess people.
That's how it works.

(For example: In deliverance, a spirit can call itself Lucifer, but it's not actually Satan, but could be acting on behalf of Satan because it has derived direct authority from him. Or the spirit could as well be lying).

Also, i'm not certain about the info you talked about, the CACO books et al. I can't say it's false. They could very well be true.

But one thing I have learned in my walk with God is that the Holy Spirit is the One that leads to all truth as Jesus rightly said. (John 16:13). So the Christian walk with God is built on personal revelation and walk with the Holy Ghost.

In deliverance ministry as well as other ministries, there are those who are actually called by God(like Elijah) and there are others who were trained. There would surely be a difference in empowerment and grace.

But we are all under God's grace and we are learning. If you believe that Medusa isn't Jezebel, fine. I'll go with what God has revealed to me personally. Others can have their own personal revelation from God too. It's good we all have a personal revelation with Him.

But it would be fatal to learn deliverance from another without having your own personal relationship with God in this area.

Because the Catholics have their own way of deliverance which is "Exorcism", whereby they sprinkle holy water and use the cross and make some recitations. I don't buy into that. Maybe it works for them, fine. But some people have died through this "exorcism" process which should not be so. It's not even scriptural.

So if someone who's learning in the "Deliverance Ministry" copies what the Catholics do without hearing God, there would be a serious problem.

And that's why my "Prophetic Calling" from God is a personal relationship with God. Every prophetic calling is. Though I learn from others, but I don't take everything I read in a book. What applies to my spirit man, I take. And what doesn't, I don't take.

I have seen many versions of teachings on deliverance. Some would tell the person to shake their hands vigorously as they pray so that the demons go away etc.lol
That shouldn't be so.

So what I'm saying in essence is that, you might have learned from a book or from others. And it's fine, because it's still learning. And it could very well be true.
But this thing I "receive" from God, no one can take it away from me. People can decide to accept or reject. Afterall, the Holy Ghost is the Teacher. Not me, not you, not anyone else.

God bless you brother. Please continue to share. Cheers.

Good day bro charlyG1
I had a dream where some of my teeth was painted black .
I need interpretation to this dream sir because I have been a bit worried about this dream

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
CharlyG1 I sent you a mail kindly reply Sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
The spirit of Jezebel has been in existence even before the rise of Jezebel the wife of Ahab.
It was this spirit that manifested itself in Korah, Dathan and Abiram.
As at the time revival fire came upon the church in the early 1900's , there was a lot of commotion in the kingdom of darkness, the entire witchcraft kingdom from all plains had an emergency meeting.

The spirits in the rank of Powers( headed by a Denon with coven name Moloch - it has claws and jet flame eyes) were given the assignment to bring down the church.
They tried all they could and failed woefully.

After their failure another meeting was held and the mission was withdrawn from them.
It was then handed over to the higher ranking spirits which were known as the rulers of darkness of this world of which majority of them are located in the marine witchcraft world

Mehn, is it not this same Moloch that rumors broke out of some high ranking people in hollywood and politics in the US do sacrifice children to? There's one gathering they call Bohemian Grove. Also, out of that Hillary clinton leaked emails, there was one of the email she got from someone where they mentioned moloch. But people ignored it to be a word play. God help us. I can't wait for Jesus to come back. This world is wicked. Some people have sold their souls especially those in power.

@enthronedbyGod1, is God giving these people their time to operate now? although he says in his word that the end of the wicked is sure. Cos i am sure his wrath would be builidng against these people and their human agents and worshipers greatly. @CharlyG1, you can also help chip in. Because it pains me that this wickedness is increasing in the world now. People trafficking children and sacrificing them - This is true, check out Pizzagate, Marina Abramovic (the satanist linked with Billgates), and the leaked hilary clinton mails where they mentioned spirit cooking and moloch

God bless you both @enthronedbyGod1 and @CharlyG1 for these expositions.

I am happy my life is hid in christ Jesus. It's truly God's grace that we are on his side. Bless

Also @CharlyG1, pls don't forget that mail you said you would reply by yesternight. I understand you are very busy though so i would wait. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
CharlyG1:
In these last days, exposing Satan might not be enough. Every child of God would need to have their faith solidified in Christ Jesus to stand these days and the days to come.

Satan knows that by exposing the secret workings of his kingdom, the children of God gain knowledge and power over him, knowing his tactics.

So he'll try to make the "exposure" powerless. This he does using Hollywood, and various musicians and entertainers, labelled "superstars". (Lol), false churches and other forms of false religions and satanic practices.

They enter into a covenant with Satan, and entice others to follow Satan whether knowingly or unknowingly. Many songs and movies are dedicated to Satan. You'll see them display subliminal messages in their music videos and in movies too.

Today, those messages are no longer subliminal like before. They have become bolder in their evil by displaying baphomet, ashtaroth, pan and all other kinds of gods and goddesses in their music videos.

Slowly, the whole world is being desensitized to sin. We lose our conscience gradually by following after the world. We die slowly to the things of God.

Many have become pleasure seekers and lover of self. They're always on social media advertising their private lives and living fake lives. Always looking at the mirror and taking selfies of themselves (self worship). In so doing they have forgotten God and exalted the flesh and satan. And why you rebuke them, they would reply "And so what, how does it concern you"?

This is the working of a crafty endtime spirit from Satan released to the world.

This spirit unleashed on the whole worlds resides in the second heavens in the form of a female personality, but gives its power to other demons under it to operate freely.

This spirit is worshipped as Ishtar, Diana, Ashtaroth, etc. It is one and the same spirit. It is a serpent spirit that goes forth to entice the whole world to sin, especially provocative sins like adultery and fornication.

To entice one to commit sexual sins, lust must be stirred. So this spirit takes control of the fashion industry, and has promoted skimpy clothes to become the next thing in voke. Even young teenage girls and children are included in this provocative dressing.
Pornography is free of charge. Masturbation is now an essential part of growing up. And fornication and adultery gets a thumbs up from worldly people

Today, this spirit is named after the one who worshipped it extensively. This spirit is no other than "Jezebel".

From a revelation the Lord showed me, this spirit works with false prophets & false prophetess. They call her "Mother". All forms of cults and traditional worshippers have a "Mother goddess" even the Catholic has one too, derived from these false religions... they call her "Mary".

Many so called prophets of God that "see" into the spiritual realm derive power from this spirit goddess. I know of one prophet who always saw into the spirit realm, but he was one with this spirit. He "is" an occult man. God exposed him.

This spirit is worshipped in America. It is the one depicted as the "Statue of Liberty". Ashtaroth.

This spirit is very controlling and is puffed up with pride. It is very sleek and subtle, and it acts like one of God's people. Only by discernment or revelation will a person detect this spirit in a person.

The Lord has exposed this spirit in friends, families, colleagues etc. The spirit can either possess a person or influence a person.

When a person is possessed by this spirit, it becomes a very difficult situation for deliverance. This spirit in a person will come close to a person to actually control the person and make them dependent on them.

It is the spirit that moves close to a pastor in the church, to try to tear down the church.

This was your comment that I first quoted and from this comment you said the spirit possesses and even gave details on how it works.

As for the things I quoted, those who know me well know that I don't quote people. You'll hardly see where I quoted anyone in any of my statements.

The reason I brought up Kenneth Hagin was because you said that wicked spirits in the heavens possess people, which I tried to draw your attention to.
It was even Okcornel that drew my attention to Kenneth Hagin when I spoke about these stuffs last year, cos he tried to use it to corroborate the things I said.

I was once in the kingdom of darkness brother and I don't like talking about these things for some reasons best known to me, so whatever I say I speak with authority and vast knowledge of the things of darkness.

I wouldn't also speak about callings, neither will I speak of abundant of revelations.
This is the motto God gave me as a young Christian, let God be true and every man a liar.

As I said we can always agree to disagree, so as not to drag your thread along a wrong path.

The most important thing is for your audience to be edified, cos all things has to be to God's glory.

Shalom.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
changedinchrist:

Mehn, is it not this same Moloch that rumors broke out of some high ranking people in hollywood and politics in the US do sacrifice children to? There's one gathering they call Bohemian Grove. Also, out of that Hillary clinton leaked emails, there was one of the email she got from someone where they mentioned moloch. But people ignored it to be a word play. God help us. I can't wait for Jesus to come back. This world is wicked. Some people have sold their souls especially those in power.

@enthronedbyGod1, is God giving these people their time to operate now? although he says in his word that the end of the wicked is sure. Cos i am sure his wrath would be builidng against these people and their human agents and worshipers greatly. @CharlyG1, you can also help chip in. Because it pains me that this wickedness is increasing in the world now. People trafficking children and sacrificing them - This is true, check out Pizzagate, Marina Abramovic (the satanist linked with Billgates), and the leaked hilary clinton mails where they mentioned spirit cooking and moloch

God bless you both @enthronedbyGod1 and @CharlyG1 for these expositions.

I am happy my life is hid in christ Jesus. It's truly God's grace that we are on his side. Bless

Also @CharlyG1, pls don't forget that mail you said you would reply by yesternight. I understand you are very busy though so i would wait. Thanks

I don't much about the Hillary Clinton and other stuffs you spoke about, cos I'm not really a social media person , so I've probably not heard the gist, however children are actually sacrificed to Moloch and it's been happening since the Bible days.

Moloch isn't the only demon human sacrifices are made to. I'll like to stop here.

God bless

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tjayjosh:

I don't get you sir. When you say " rulers of darkness," are you referring to the principalities? otherwise that's not the organogram as It is.

I'm referring to the satanic heirachy.
From lowest to highest below

Principalities
Powers
Rulers of the darkness of this world
Spiritual wickedness in high places.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hello Nigerians,

Do not give or share your contacts to this yahoo yahoo boys in this forum. This is an organized scheme run by CharlyG1, not his real name.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dencotext: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
CharlyG1 trolls are deployed to ask for his contact to bias your mind into giving them your email and phone and details about your life. They will then begin to monitor you.

There activities are being monitored now. The hunter will soon become the hunted.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dencotext:
Hello Nigerians,

Do not give or share your contacts to this yahoo yahoo boys in this forum. This is an organized scheme run by CharlyG1, not his real name.
how do you mean? Are you sure of this your accusation.?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SirMichael1: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Please what is the meaning of a back to sender operation?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nephilim:
how do you mean? Are you sure of this your accusation.?
The guy is a troll. Ignore him. If you have been on this thread for a while, you'd know that he is to be fully ignored like everyone else here ignores him. He is probably a demonic troll at worst or just a jealous bitter troll at best. shalom

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
WrathJustified:
The guy is a troll. Ignore him. If you have been on this thread for a while, you'd know that he is to be fully ignored like everyone else here ignores him. He is probably a demonic troll at worst or just a jealous troll at best. shalom
oh OK! I see.
I wonder why some people are so hell bent on doing the devils work ignorantly.

I pray he receive understanding. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
God will continue to expose the enemy and set the captives free. Many people, have been in the prison for long. Some from childhood. But setting the captives free has to do with the alignment of the spirit man of the captive with the desire to be set free. Otherwise, true freedom will not occur. There were lots of demon possessed in the land of Israel. But the Lord Jesus Christ didn't cast all out. He only did to those whose spirit man have been aligned towards freedom. ( they brought the demon possessed individuals to Him. This was an alignment from the demon possessed individuals who allowed themselves to be taken to Him). Every demon possessed person still has a will... A will to be set free, to meet the Lord.

Discussing the names and hierarchy of demons is not important as discussing the secrets in acquiring God's power which is in the place of constant prayer and a life of holiness and righteousness. It is not enough to be a prayer warrior. You can be a prayer machine, but a powerless machine. The language of the spiritual realm is POWER. God is all powerful because He is holy.

If discussing about hierarchy of demons is the primary purpose, then there will be division among us.. The enemy will be so pleased with this. Demons hate themselves so much but what keeps them united is their fight against the Church. The church is the primary target. Unfortunately, Christians are not aware. It is very dangerous to be demon influenced than demon possessed. This is because a demon Influenced person can think that he/she is doing the right thing even doing God's work. The biblical Pharisees were demon influenced and they actually crucified the Messiah. They knew the Book of the Lord, but missed the Lord of the Book. This is the spirit of Religion.

For children of God, demons are too small to be studied on... They are too small... Not even the host of God angels are to be given much attention how much more these ungodly beings.. Rather we can make an expose of the works of the enemy and how they adulterate the church and kill our fire. We can build one another by exposing the works of these entities in the church rather than their names.. They are crafty and deceptive. They even deceive their ardent followers( human agents). So no one should speak as an authority on these demonic beings in knowing truth about them, save the Holyspirit. When a building is on fire, one thing the enemy uses is called fire extinguisher. That you are on fire, does not mean that you cannot be quenched if you are not watchful. What is that fire extinguisher that the enemy wants to use against you? The Lord Jesus admonishes us to watch and pray. Why watch first?. You can't be a true warrior if you don't know the camp of the enemy over your life. It is after watching that you can now direct your spiritual missiles( prayers) appropriately. There is no missile as strong as the spiritual missile of Holiness. This is not the missile of miracle, breakthroughs, financial blessing and so on. But the missile of holiness living. When you can fast and pray, not telling God of anything else, except that you want to please Him all through your life... This spiritual missile terrifies the enemy. Satan and demons will be so displeased seeing you growing in God. This missile is more than an atomic bomb in the camp of the enemy... This missile also brightens your spiritual eyes and keeps you alert. This was the missile that Apostle Paul used so often- "That I may know Him and the Power of His resurrection". The more we know the Lord God, the more we live in holiness. This was the secret of Paul. No wonder Paul's name was even on the lips of demons...

Every true child of God has a mark on his/her forehead. I knew this in a personal revelation about 4 years ago. This mark is a written word- THE LOVE OF GOD. This is what demons and demonic agents see when they look at a true child of God. As far as you carry that mark, not only are you untouchable, rather demons stay away from you, because they don't want trouble with the most high God. Even if they want to attack, they throw stones( trials) from afar. And these stones they throw, will only be at the permission of God. God will allow these stones to come at you to keep on refining you for His glory. But carrying the mark/seal of God does not mean you can't lose it. You will loose it when you begin to live in sin. This then give the demons audacity to come closer. You've become vulnerable because they've been watching . In fact demons believe that as far as a righteous man lives on this earth, he will fall, and they are always at watch to see him fall. The only time they give up on the soul of a righteous man, is when he goes home to meet the Lord Jesus in the garment of purity. They can now shake their head that they've lost the battle.. I knew this by personal revelation. If we know this, and can see the camp of the enemy laying in wait for a true child of God, over 90% of our missiles( prayer) will be the missile of holiness. Our Lord Jesus said- seek ye the Kingdom of God in righteousness and others shall be added.

Shallom...

24 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

I'm referring to the satanic heirachy.
From lowest to highest below

Principalities
Powers
Rulers of the darkness of this world
Spiritual wickedness in high places.

Greetings brother.

In one of your comments with your former moniker you mentioned how you are able to pray for long hours (over 6hrs) in the Spirit even while lying down on your bed.

How did you key into such grace?

Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2020
TheNoble007:

God will continue to expose the enemy and set the captives free. Many people, have been in the prison for long. Some from childhood. But setting the captives free has to do with the alignment of the spirit man of the captive with the desire to be set free. Otherwise, true freedom will not occur. There were lots of demon possessed in the land of Israel. But the Lord Jesus Christ didn't cast all out. He only did to those whose spirit man have been aligned towards freedom. ( they brought the demon possessed individuals to Him. This was an alignment from the demon possessed individuals who allowed themselves to be taken to Him). Every demon possessed person still has a will... A will to be set free, to meet the Lord.

Discussing the names and hierarchy of demons is not important as discussing the secrets in acquiring God's power which is in the place of constant prayer and a life of holiness and righteousness. It is not enough to be a prayer warrior. You can be a prayer machine, but a powerless machine. The language of the spiritual realm is POWER. God is all powerful because He is holy.

If discussing about hierarchy of demons is the primary purpose, then there will be division among us.. The enemy will be so pleased with this. Demons hate themselves so much but what keeps them united is their fight against the Church. The church is the primary target. Unfortunately, Christians are not aware. It is very dangerous to be demon influenced than demon possessed. This is because a demon Influenced person can think that he/she is doing the right thing even doing God's work. The biblical Pharisees were demon influenced and they actually crucified the Messiah. They knew the Book of the Lord, but missed the Lord of the Book. This is the spirit of Religion.

For children of God, demons are too small to be studied on... They are too small... Not even the host of God angels are to be given much attention how much more these ungodly beings.. Rather we can make an expose of the works of the enemy and how they adulterate the church and kill our fire. We can build one another by exposing the works of these entities in the church rather than their names.. They are crafty and deceptive. They even deceive their ardent followers( human agents). So no one should speak as an authority on these demonic beings in knowing truth about them, save the Holyspirit. When a building is on fire, one thing the enemy uses is called fire extinguisher. That you are on fire, does not mean that you cannot be quenched if you are not watchful. What is that fire extinguisher that the enemy wants to use against you? The Lord Jesus admonishes us to watch and pray. Why watch first?. You can't be a true warrior if you don't know the camp of the enemy over your life. It is after watching that you can now direct your spiritual missiles( prayers) appropriately. There is no missile as strong as the spiritual missile of Holiness. This is not the missile of miracle, breakthroughs, financial blessing and so on. But the missile of holiness living. When you can fast and pray, not telling God of anything else, except that you want to please Him all through your life... This spiritual missile terrifies the enemy. Satan and demons will be so displeased seeing you growing in God. This missile is more than an atomic bomb in the camp of the enemy... This missile also brightens your spiritual eyes and keeps you alert. This was the missile that Apostle Paul used so often- "That I may know Him and the Power of His resurrection". The more we know the Lord God, the more we live in holiness. This was the secret of Paul. No wonder Paul's name was even on the lips of demons...

Every true child of God has a mark on his/her forehead. I knew this in a personal revelation about 4 years ago. This mark is a written word- THE LOVE OF GOD. This is what demons and demonic agents see when they look at a true child of God. As far as you carry that mark, not only are you untouchable, rather demons stay away from you, because they don't want trouble with the most high God. Even if they want to attack, they throw stones( trials) from afar. And these stones they throw, will only be at the permission of God. God will allow these stones to come at you to keep on refining you for His glory. But carrying the mark/seal of God does not mean you can't lose it. You will loose it when you begin to live in sin. This then give the demons audacity to come closer. You've become vulnerable because they've been watching . In fact demons believe that as far as a righteous man lives on this earth, he will fall, and they are always at watch to see him fall. The only time they give up on the soul of a righteous man, is when he goes home to meet the Lord Jesus in the garment of purity. They can now shake their head that they've lost the battle.. I knew this by personal revelation. If we know this, and can see the camp of the enemy laying in wait for a true child of God, over 90% of our missiles( prayer) will be the missile of holiness. Our Lord Jesus said- seek ye the Kingdom of God in righteousness and others shall be added.

Shallom...

God bless. Another good exposition. You were right when you said ""You can't be a true warrior if you don't know the camp of the enemy over your life""". ...Watch and pray

That's why I know God used the OP to start this thread for this purpose. God establishes different things for different purposes. That's why you have different ministries catered to different purposes at the core or children of God with different gifts.

For example, It was on this thread that someone told me he gained insight into the spiritual implications of Masturbation (something I was into before God delivered me) and when I checked the expositions by OP and others, it was too exact that I wondered if they were in the spirit world lol. From there people are delivered, People target their holy walk accordingly. Before such expositions by CharlyG1 or others, someone might just wallow in his masturbation without deeper insights into the dangers and without direction or motivation to tackle the spiritual implications according to God's word. So I thank all the contributors on this thread for all the Godly expositions and admonishments.

God bless you all. The agents of darkness would not spoil the good work God has started here and in people's lives. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Elyonisable:

Greetings brother.

In one of your comments with your former moniker you mentioned how you are able to pray for long hours (over 6hrs) in the Spirit even while lying down on your bed.

How did you key into such grace?

Thanks

1- Furnace of affliction( spiritual attacks)

2- I read Apostle Babalola's biography and it changed my life totally, cos before then I used to think I could pray, but that biography made me realise that I was just learning.

3- I wept to God and asked for the grace after reading the biography and it came upon me in an overwhelming manner.

4- Lastly the grace of God is given unto us according to the measure of our calling in God's kingdom. This doesn't mean you shouldn't seek for such grace , but it's just that some people get it easier than some because of the gifts and calling of God upon their lives. To whom much is given , much is expected.

God bless

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

1- Furnace of affliction( spiritual attacks)

2- I read Apostle Babalola's biography and it changed my life totally, cos before then I used to think I could pray, but that biography made me realise that I was just learning.

3- I wept to God and asked for the grace after reading the biography and it came upon me in an overwhelming manner.

4- Lastly the grace of God is given unto us according to the measure of our calling in God's kingdom. This doesn't mean you shouldn't seek for such grace , but it's just that some people get it easier than some because of the gifts and calling of God upon their lives. To whom much is given , much is expected.

God bless

Thanks I sent you a mail.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

This was your comment that I first quoted and from this comment you said the spirit possesses and even gave details on how it works.

As for the things I quoted, those who know me well know that I don't quote people. You'll hardly see where I quoted anyone in any of my statements.

The reason I brought up Kenneth Hagin was because you said that wicked spirits in the heavens possess people, which I tried to draw your attention to.
It was even Okcornel that drew my attention to Kenneth Hagin when I spoke about these stuffs last year, cos he tried to use it to corroborate the things I said.

I was once in the kingdom of darkness brother and I don't like talking about these things for some reasons best known to me, so whatever I say I speak with authority and vast knowledge of the things of darkness.

I wouldn't also speak about callings, neither will I speak of abundant of revelations.
This is the motto God gave me as a young Christian, let God be true and every man a liar.

As I said we can always agree to disagree, so as not to drag your thread along a wrong path.

The most important thing is for your audience to be edified, cos all things has to be to God's glory.

Shalom.

Yes all things is to the glory of God. God bless you for that brother. What's most important is glorifying Jesus and living the life He set for us.

The realm of the spiritual is vast. So I decided to give few details so as not to make it too long for others to read. My post after the earlier one explained it better. Though I see your angle now.

God bless you. Please continue to share smiley

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Babysnow1:

Good day bro charlyG1
I had a dream where some of my teeth was painted black .
I need interpretation to this dream sir because I have been a bit worried about this dream

Kindly send me a mail.
God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lamasta:
CharlyG1 I sent you a mail kindly reply Sir

@Lamasta & ChangedinChrist and others that sent me mails.
Kindly bear with me. God blessed me this week with a great miracle. And that miracle has kept me really busy. Lol

Give me tonight to reply you.

Thanks and God bless. Have fun sharing the word of God.

@enthronedbyGod1 & others... Please don't stop sharing God's word. Create time to share here.

God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
CharlyG1:

@Lamasta & ChangedinChrist and others that sent me mails.
Kindly bear with me. God blessed me this week with a great miracle. And that miracle has kept me really busy. Lol

Give me tonight to reply you.

Thanks and God bless. Have fun sharing the word of God.

@enthronedbyGod1 & others... Please don't stop sharing God's word. Create time to share here.

God bless you all.
You welcome MOG more grace

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
changedinchrist:

God bless. Another good exposition. You were right when you said ""You can't be a true warrior if you don't know the camp of the enemy over your life""". ...Watch and pray

That's why I know God used the OP to start this thread for this purpose. God establishes different things for different purposes. That's why you have different ministries catered to different purposes at the core or children of God with different gifts.

For example, It was on this thread that someone told me he gained insight into the spiritual implications of Masturbation (something I was into before God delivered me) and when I checked the expositions by OP and others, it was too exact that I wondered if they were in the spirit world lol. From there people are delivered, People target their holy walk accordingly. Before such expositions by CharlyG1 or others, someone might just wallow in his masturbation without deeper insights into the dangers and without direction or motivation to tackle the spiritual implications according to God's word. So I thank all the contributors on this thread for all the Godly expositions and admonishments.

God bless you all. The agents of darkness would not spoil the good work God has started here and in people's lives. Amen

To God be the glory, now and forever AMEN.... I thank God for His saving grace... He is more than awesome. I was once a victim of the spirit of masturbation right from my teenage age before I found the Lord so deeply. God spoke to me, in the year 2008 or 2009, in a vision that one thing He loves is Exposure. That it is when we expose ourselves to Him, that He sees us through. I say this to everyone here.. Self exposure is one thing that God loves.. I didn't know until God spoke to me then.

I have more things to share, albeit when the prophecies I shared above begins to unfold gradually...

One of the expostion I will share is about the game of football... Either watching, playing or being a supporter, secret or open.

God bless...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Turn The Situation Over To God / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.