Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804365 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
TheNoble007:

To God be the glory, now and forever AMEN.... I thank God for His saving grace... He is more than awesome. I was once a victim of the spirit of masturbation right from my teenage age before I found the Lord so deeply. God spoke to me, in the year 2008 or 2009, in a vision that one thing He loves is Exposure. That it is when we expose ourselves to Him, that He sees us through. I say this to everyone here.. Self exposure is one thing that God loves.. I didn't know until God spoke to me then.

I have more things to share, albeit when the prophecies I shared above begins to unfold gradually...

One of the expostion I will share is about the game of football... Either watching, playing or being a supporter, secret or open.

God bless...

Long throat dey do me already please quick share

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
CharlyG1:

@Lamasta & ChangedinChrist and others that sent me mails.
Kindly bear with me. God blessed me this week with a great miracle. And that miracle has kept me really busy. Lol

Give me tonight to reply you.

Thanks and God bless. Have fun sharing the word of God.

@enthronedbyGod1 & others... Please don't stop sharing God's word. Create time to share here.

God bless you all.

Hmmmm...I sense it's... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by achicares(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2020
CharlyG1:

Kindly bear with me. God blessed me this week with a great miracle. And that miracle has kept me really busy. Lol

@enthronedbyGod1 & others... Please don't stop sharing God's word. Create time to share here.

God bless you all.

I thank God for you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by achicares(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

I spoke about possession last year in one of my posts and after that Okcornel sent me a book by the late Kenneth Hagin titled the triumphant church, I'll love you to read it, cos he buttressed the point I made as regards possession and rulers of darkness.

I remembered the book this morning and decided to download it.
This is what I copied from his story about the revelation he had with Christ.

Please, how i can i download these books

(How Evil Spirits Let Other Evil
Spirits In.

In the vision, after the man became obsessed, Jesus
narrated, "This evil spirit obsessing this man is one of
the rulers of the darkness of this world—one of the
higher order of demon spirits. The rulers of the
darkness of this world are the ones that get ahold of a
person and will eventually possess him, if the person
lets him. And there are degrees of possession."
).

This is what Kenneth Hagin had to say based on what Jesus told him.
It's very clear from his statement that Christ told him, that it was the rulers of darkness that normally possessed people and not wicked spirits in the heavens as you had said.
Please make a thorough research and correct the mistake for the sake of your audience.

The book is titled the triumphant church.

God bless
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Onyxunlimited(f): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
CharlyG1:

Hello,
JourneytoEL and ChangedinChrist gave good advice on this.

Meditation or "clearing your mind" is a method used by psychics, cultist, and various spiritualist for the purpose of achieving higher spiritual objectives. It is actually "Telepathy" aka "Satanic communication" aka "sending a message into the spirit realm".

This is a broad topic. Maybe I'll teach on this one day.

But understand this concept..
Before a man commits sin, the sin is first born in the mind.
It usually starts from the eyes, then the mind, then the heart, and then actions take place.

* Eyes - Windows/Entrance door

* Mind - Incubator (if the image remains in the mind for too long, it passes this on to the heart. Here, a person can kill the image or let it live and he passes it down to the heart)

* Heart - Committment/Strong will (Here the sin will surely be carried out when received)

The Mind is a very strong place. It is a stronghold. This is why Satan wants control of it, and God wants you to keep satan out of it by keeping sin out of it. A man/woman who can tame his/her mind would be incredibly powerful in the kingdom of God.

When you clear your mind, you free it to allow spirits take control of it. What happens is that you send out " Communication Waves" that demons can actually sense. It's just like you're tuning a radio to catch a signal.

You might think nothing is happening in this moment of "peaceful meditation/clearing of mind". But because this is a concentrated effort, there is plenty that's happening. There are vibration waves/signals your mind sends out during this period of concentration (meditation). Demons pick this transmission as an invitation, and then they'll come. This is telepathy.

I used to do this in ignorance before. And one time I did it out of desperation. I had a very close female friend in the university who agreed to come spend a night with me. That very night I had a great overwhelming lustful desire to sleep with her even though I suspected her to have a spiritual problem.

When she refused, I tried and tried but she kept saying No. And so I lay my head down beside hers, cleared my mind, meditated and then started to speak to her in my mind telling her to give me the chance to sleep with her.

The next voice I heard shocked me. It wasn't hers but a demon. The demon was saying some stuffs about it being the one in charge. Then I started begging the demon to make her allow me. Can you imagine that?

Somehow I knew she was playing hard to get, but I was overwhelmed with so much lust that night. I didn't even care if I was falling into a trap.

Just as things was about to work for me, my roommate who wasn't even in school all the while, suddenly banged on the door at about 2am. He walked in with his father. The girl quickly jumped from the bed. She was pretending to be asleep all along.

So in essence, don't do the meditation/mind clearing thing. It's a trap. The human mind is always active. And this form of meditation will draw demons to you. It's more like an indirect way of summoning spirits (contacting demons).

If you want to meditate, just do it on form of prayers. Pray to your Father and meditate on His word (Joshua 1:8 )

God bless you.
Thank you for your response. This is really shocking. I have experienced something similar to this before. It was at my former place of work and I was working the night shift. Our company had something big the next day so it was compulsory for every staff on night duty to work overtime and I wasn't happy with it even though we were paid for the overtime. At past 1 am, I grudgingly went behind the building (inside the compound) to use some heavy duty equipments in a stall. While I was still there, I sensed the presence of a demon a few feet in front of me. Not too far from where I was standing was the building and people were in it. I didn't want to rebuke the demon cos I didn't want my colleagues to hear me. If they did hear me, how was I supposed to explain myself? (I like to keep my supernatural abilities hidden so that people don't find me weird). So there I was in the presence of a demon and I didn't know how to handle the case. So I tried to focus on the place where I sensed it's presence. I hoped if I focused hard enough I might see it. The next thing I heard it call my name. It's voice was low and rumbled like thunder. So I rebuked it but in my mind. I said "don't you ever call my name again, I do not permit you to do that. I command you to flee in the name of Jesus". To my surprise, it obeyed and it took it's foul presence away from me. That was the first time I knew that one could communicate to demons in their minds. Before now, I thought it was only the Blessed Trinity that could hear your thoughts and read your mind.
Thank you so much for creating this thread. I stumbled across this this thread a few days back and at that time, I was tired of demonic manipulations, I was tired of hiding my gifts and who I am. This thread gives me courage. It gives me hope, it motivates me and excites my spirit. Everyday, at my free time I read it page by page and I'm in page 51 right now. I have so much more to write but I will wait till I read to the last page of this thread. God bless you all.

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Onyxunlimited:

Thank you for your response. This is really shocking. I have experienced something similar to this before. It was at my former place of work and I was working the night shift. Our company had something big the next day so it was compulsory for every staff on night duty to work overtime and I wasn't happy with it even though we were paid for the overtime. At past 1 am, I grudgingly went behind the building (inside the compound) to use some heavy duty equipments in a stall. While I was still there, I sensed the presence of a demon a few feet in front of me. Not too far from where I was standing was the building and people were in it. I didn't want to rebuke the demon cos I didn't want my colleagues to hear me. If they did hear me, how was I supposed to explain myself? (I like to keep my supernatural abilities hidden so that people don't find me weird). So there I was in the presence of a demon and I didn't know how to handle the case. So I tried to focus on the place where I sensed it's presence. I hoped if I focused hard enough I might see it. The next thing I heard it call my name. It's voice was low and rumbled like thunder. So I rebuked it but in my mind. I said "don't you ever call my name again, I do not permit you to do that. I command you to flee in the name of Jesus". To my surprise, it obeyed and it took it's foul presence away from me. That was the first time I knew that one could communicate to demons in their minds. Before now, I thought it was only the Blessed Trinity that could hear your thoughts and read your mind.
Thank you so much for creating this thread. I stumbled across this this thread a few days back and at that time, I was tired of demonic manipulations, I was tired of hiding my gifts and who I am. This thread gives me courage. It gives me hope, it motivates me and excites my spirit. Everyday, at my free time I read it page by page and I'm in page 51 right now. I have so much more to write but I will wait till I read to the last page of this thread. God bless you all.

I am glad to have you, your likes here. The Lord is your shield and strength.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dencotext:
Hahahaha God's favorite pikin is in the house... The light shines in the darkness and the darkness does not comprehend it. Jesus has come to destroy all the works of the evil one.

CharlyG1 wrote in this forum that a spirit is using me, when I have told him that I am ordained. Wicked people despise the authority of God and Christ Jesus.

And what has this man just taught you guys? This is the breakdown of how many times he mentioned satan and how many times he mentioned God.
HE MENTIOINED SATAN
A. spirit 44 times
B. goddess 5 times
C. god 3 times
D. satan 11 times
E. snake 1 time
F. jezebel 1 time
G. Ashtaroth 2 times
H. baphomet 1 time
I. fallen angels 2 times
J. demon 1 time

TOTAL 71 times

HE MENTIONED GOD
A. GOD 19 times only
B. Lord 6 times only
C. JESUS 1 times only
D. Holy Spirit 0 times (NOT MENTIONED)

This is a very strange teaching, the only thing that works in deliverance is Jesus and the Spirit of God.... how come you CharlyG1 mentioned JESUS only once and had nothing to say completely about the HOLY SPIRIT? By whose power can you deliver people from satan, yet you did not acknowledge the Holy Spirit power... but rather called AND invoked the names of many spirits like ashtaroth, snakes, goddess, behemoth, satan, demon, just to name a few....

You do not chase satan by discussing about satan.. you defeat satan by talking about what JESUS has done using the power of the HOLY GHOST. I just want Nigerians to know who you really are.

Who then is clicking the likes on your page? FAKE NEWS... for trolls to manipulate your audience bah? EYE SEE shocked shocked
Inasmuch as i don't believe anyone here, but what i don't understand is how you put so much energy in discrediting his posts.. Now I'm beginning to think he might be right after all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Onyxunlimited(f): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
gracefilled:

I am glad to have you, your likes here. The Lord is your shield and strength.
Thank you so much. Your words are very encouraging. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Onyxunlimited(f): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dencotext:
Hahahaha God's favorite pikin is in the house... The light shines in the darkness and the darkness does not comprehend it. Jesus has come to destroy all the works of the evil one.

CharlyG1 wrote in this forum that a spirit is using me, when I have told him that I am ordained. Wicked people despise the authority of God and Christ Jesus.

And what has this man just taught you guys? This is the breakdown of how many times he mentioned satan and how many times he mentioned God.
HE MENTIOINED SATAN
A. spirit 44 times
B. goddess 5 times
C. god 3 times
D. satan 11 times
E. snake 1 time
F. jezebel 1 time
G. Ashtaroth 2 times
H. baphomet 1 time
I. fallen angels 2 times
J. demon 1 time

TOTAL 71 times

HE MENTIONED GOD
A. GOD 19 times only
B. Lord 6 times only
C. JESUS 1 times only
D. Holy Spirit 0 times (NOT MENTIONED)

This is a very strange teaching, the only thing that works in deliverance is Jesus and the Spirit of God.... how come you CharlyG1 mentioned JESUS only once and had nothing to say completely about the HOLY SPIRIT? By whose power can you deliver people from satan, yet you did not acknowledge the Holy Spirit power... but rather called AND invoked the names of many spirits like ashtaroth, snakes, goddess, behemoth, satan, demon, just to name a few....

You do not chase satan by discussing about satan.. you defeat satan by talking about what JESUS has done using the power of the HOLY GHOST. I just want Nigerians to know who you really are.

Who then is clicking the likes on your page? FAKE NEWS... for trolls to manipulate your audience bah? EYE SEE shocked shocked
Hello, I'm new here and I really don't know what has transpired between you and bro CharlyG1 from before but permit me to say something.
Did you notice from page 1 of this thread when he (CharlyG1) said and I quote "The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan and to counter attack his deceit". You may find this teaching strange but some of us here don't. For some of us here, encountering the devil and his agents is our normal life. For some of us here, most of the things he has exposed here applies to us. For some of us here, we are extremely grateful to God for finding this thread. For some of us here, a lot of mysteries has been explained. Bro CharlyG1 has not in any way asked us to worship satan, instead he exposes him and his agents and tells us ways to counter their attacks and become overcomers. If you feel this thread is not talking about God enough, nothing is stopping you from creating your own thread that will be all about God. Thank you and God bless you.

18 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Onyxunlimited(f): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hi bro CharlyG1. Please I have a question for you. God has commanded us to forgive and forget when offended but sometimes I wonder how it is possible to forget when you don't have memory loss. How I understand forgiving and forgetting is that you remember the wrongdoing against you but you remember it without pain or grudge or malice but you make a mental note not to associate with your wrongdoer ever again, you treat them like they don't exist. Before coming across this your thread, my prayer life was practically non existent. But since I came across the part where you encouraged us to pray every morning and night citing the vision you had of the Angel of God slaying some creatures as you slept, I resumed praying in the morning and in the night. But two nights ago, I had a dream where I went to visit my ex colleagues at their place of work. I interacted very well with everyone save for one lady, Let's call her kate. I completly ignored kate. I don't know if the dream is trying to pass a message. Let me explain my beeef with her. Kate has narcissistic personality disorder and she really used it to deal with me when I was her colleague. I can't begin to tell you everything she did to me. But she made me depressed and was 1 of the major reasons I quit the job. The place of work was a street children's home. We provided a safe haven for them. We reformed them, taught them about Christ (our church owns the home), and did therapy for them. We reconciled them with their families before sending them back home. And we made sure that they were treated well thereafter. All of this would have been very easy to accomplish if most of the boys were not demon possessed. They were exposed to a lot of evil on the streets, so they had one spiritual problem or another. I noticed this and started to pray for them. To my surprise, the prayers were working and the demons were releasing their hold on the boys (I didn't really have much of a prayer life before I took it upon myself to pray for the boys. I stopped praying after I quit working there). Because of this, I started getting attacks. It started as spiritual attacks but that didn't shake me cos I'm used to having spiritual attacks by now. Then it became physical, I had near accidents etc but God protected me. The last phase was when the devil decided to use this lady with the narcissism to attack me. She even turned the boss against me as well. She made my remaining time there hell. I used to cry almost everyday when I got home. On one of those occasions when I'd give in to tears, I asked God why Kate was doing this to me, I asked him how I have wronged her. He told me it's not her, that the devil is using her to get to me and he asked me to forgive her. I did over and over again but when I reached my limit, I quit the job. God wasn't happy with that and I know. I feel like I disappointed him but I don't think I was prepared for the heat at that point. Right now, I have relocated and I'm in another state. Kate has tried to reach me on Facebook but I completely ignored her. I know she is still toxic cos I'm still friends with my other colleagues and sometimes when I chat with them, they tell me about Kate and how she's still the way she is. So my question is, is it wrong to completely ignore Kate knowing that she is still toxic? I've forgiven her already and I take everything that happened at my former workplace as a lesson but I don't want to ever have anything to do with her anymore. It's just that the dream I had two days ago seems like it is passing a message. What should I do?
PS: sorry for the long writeup.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
gracefilled:

Long throat dey do me already please quick share

Me too ooh. Please tell him to quickly share cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
gracefilled:

Hmmmm...I sense it's... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

grin Thank you. Whatever you're sensing, you're right.

Please let's keep it quiet for now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
achicares:

I thank God for you

God bless you brother. I thank God for you too.

It would be a thing of joy to see all my brothers and sisters here, one day.. and even in Heaven.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Onyxunlimited:

You're welcome brother. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm glad this place encourages your faith in the Word of God.

Continue to move closer to the Lord. He will lead you into His will for your life. Amen.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Onyxunlimited:
Hi bro CharlyG1. Please I have a question for you. God has commanded us to forgive and forget when offended but sometimes I wonder how it is possible to forget when you don't have memory loss. How I understand forgiving and forgetting is that you remember the wrongdoing against you but you remember it without pain or grudge or malice but you make a mental note not to associate with your wrongdoer ever again, you treat them like they don't exist. Before coming across this your thread, my prayer life was practically non existent. But since I came across the part where you encouraged us to pray every morning and night citing the vision you had of the Angel of God slaying some creatures as you slept, I resumed praying in the morning and in the night. But two nights ago, I had a dream where I went to visit my ex colleagues at their place of work. I interacted very well with everyone save for one lady, Let's call her kate. I completly ignored kate. I don't know if the dream is trying to pass a message. Let me explain my beeef with her. Kate has narcissistic personality disorder and she really used it to deal with me when I was her colleague. I can't begin to tell you everything she did to me. But she made me depressed and was 1 of the major reasons I quit the job. The place of work was a street children's home. We provided a safe haven for them. We reformed them, taught them about Christ (our church owns the home), and did therapy for them. We reconciled them with their families before sending them back home. And we made sure that they were treated well thereafter. All of this would have been very easy to accomplish if most of the boys were not demon possessed. They were exposed to a lot of evil on the streets, so they had one spiritual problem or another. I noticed this and started to pray for them. To my surprise, the prayers were working and the demons were releasing their hold on the boys (I didn't really have much of a prayer life before I took it upon myself to pray for the boys. I stopped praying after I quit working there). Because of this, I started getting attacks. It started as spiritual attacks but that didn't shake me cos I'm used to having spiritual attacks by now. Then it became physical, I had near accidents etc but God protected me. The last phase was when the devil decided to use this lady with the narcissism to attack me. She even turned the boss against me as well. She made my remaining time there hell. I used to cry almost everyday when I got home. On one of those occasions when I'd give in to tears, I asked God why Kate was doing this to me, I asked him how I have wronged her. He told me it's not her, that the devil is using her to get to me and he asked me to forgive her. I did over and over again but when I reached my limit, I quit the job. God wasn't happy with that and I know. I feel like I disappointed him but I don't think I was prepared for the heat at that point. Right now, I have relocated and I'm in another state. Kate has tried to reach me on Facebook but I completely ignored her. I know she is still toxic cos I'm still friends with my other colleagues and sometimes when I chat with them, they tell me about Kate and how she's still the way she is. So my question is, is it wrong to completely ignore Kate knowing that she is still toxic? I've forgiven her already and I take everything that happened at my former workplace as a lesson but I don't want to ever have anything to do with her anymore. It's just that the dream I had two days ago seems like it is passing a message. What should I do?

Hello Brother,
I read what you wrote.

This case is like a two sided coin.

Straight to the point. If the person has a narcissistic behaviour, and is toxic, the best thing you can do in such a situation is to cut them off.

There are some people with this "narcissistic personality" that are demon possessed. They want to control and manipulate people and they have a great influence on leaders or people in authority. They work to cause chaos because a demon works within them.

In such case, I advise you cut the person off as quickly as you can.

The other side to this coin is that when you stop communicating with such person, you should bear no grudges. There should be no bitterness against the person if you think of them at one time or another. This is true Forgiveness.

So search deep within you. Is there anything about "Kate" that pains you so much when you remember her? Do you still feel hurt from what she caused you at your former place of work?

If you do, don't be afraid to approach her whether via Facebook or over the phone. Talk to her. Let out your grievance. Let her know how badly she hurt you. And let her know that you forgive her. This is Deliverance.

You will save yourself by doing so. After doing this (if done sincerely, and you have let go of the pain and hurt she caused you), you can decide to stop all form of communication with her.

The Holy Ghost will help you. You can also pray on it. The dream could be from your subconscious, reminding you of an underlying grudge you still have for "Kate". So search within you and eliminate an form of grudge or bitterness against her.

If this person isn't narcissistic at all, then it's a different case. But if otherwise (if she's narcissistic), take my advice.

God bless you smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
CharlyG1:

Hello Brother,
I read what you wrote.

Straight to the point. If the person has a narcissistic behaviour, and is toxic, the best thing you can do in such a situation is to cut them off.

There are some people with this "narcissistic personality" that are demon possessed. They want to control and manipulate people and they have a great influence on leaders or people in authority. They work to cause chaos because a demon works within them.

The other side to this coin is that when you stop communicating with such person, you should bear no grudges. There should be no bitterness against the person if you think of them at one time or another. This is true Forgiveness.

So search deep within you. Is there anything about "Kate" that pains you so much when you remember her? Do you still feel hurt from what she caused you at your former place of work?

If you do, don't be afraid to approach her whether via Facebook or over the phone. Talk to her. Let out your grievance. Let her know how badly she hurt you. And let her know that you forgive her. This is Deliverance.

You will save yourself by doing so. After doing this (if done sincerely, and you have let go of the pain and hurt she caused you), you can decide to stop all form of communication with her.

The Holy Ghost will help you. You can also pray on it. The dream could be from your subconscious, reminding you of an underlying grudge you still have for "Kate". So search within you and eliminate an form of grudge or bitterness against her.

If this person isn't narcissistic at all, then it's a different case. But if otherwise (if she's narcissistic), take my advice.

God bless you smiley

Share a message sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
marttol:

Share a message... sir

I'm asking the Lord about what to share smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Each day His Word calls me to eat.

Each day I learn to kill a part of me.

For strength is renewed when I do His will.

And thirst for Him reaches the peak.

My destiny I will fulfill.

His call I will heed.

For there are battles I'm trained to win.

And a world I have to leave.

....Live for God at all times. No matter who you are, no matter where you may be. Life is nothing without God.

I'll share a testimony nextweek to the glory of God, and a message this weekend. God bless you all.

Have a goodnight rest.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Onyxunlimited(f): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
CharlyG1:

Hello Brother,
I read what you wrote.

God bless you smiley
Thank you for your advice. I'm a sister by the way
I've taken a few minutes to ponder on what you wrote and the thing is, I don't think of her. The few times I have is when I use her as an example to explain to my siblings how narcissists could manipulate and gaslight you. I just want them to know how to handle toxic people incase they meet any of them. Before my encounter with her, I'd never encountered a toxic person before. So when she was exhibiting her toxicity, I didn't know how to handle her. It was after I'd quit that I tried searching about her symptoms that I knew about narcissism and other toxic characters. I found out that narcissism is a spectrum and she's at the end of the spectrum. I began to regret not having any knowledge of narcissism before my encounter with her. If I knew about the disorder, she wouldn't have succeded in gaslighting me. I began to feel sorry that I quit my job not because the pay was great, but because I had become attached to the children. I was a mentor to them, they loved me and copied almost everything I did. They called me "mummy" but they called Kate and other female workers "aunty". Whenever they had nightmares/attacks, they would tell me about it and I always knew what to do cos nightmares and attacks waa a constant thing for me while I was growing up. Sometimes, the social workers would ask me to help them to get information from the children that they needed cos they opened up to me more.
After a while, I got a new job and got busy I was no longer feeling sorry for myself but I became angry at Kate cos I blamed her for being separated from the children. I visited the children often up until a year later when I relocated but it wasn't like when I was with them. I knew that the anger I harboured towards her was dangerous as the Spirit of God had asked me to forgive. I just told myself to give it time. Time heals wounds they say, so mine shouldn't be any different. But I guess I was wrong, time dulled the pain, it didn't heal the wound. You made me realise that. Another thing I realised is that I didn't really pray to God to help me handle her. I guess I should have done that instead of giving up. I guess have a portion of the blame as well. Well, I don't totally regret everything cos it has been a learning experience. I will take your advice and reach out to her. Thank you brother Charles for your time. May God bless you richly.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Onyxunlimited:

I've taken a few minutes to ponder on what you wrote and the thing is, I don't think of her. The few times I have is when I use her as an example to explain to my siblings how narcissists could manipulate and gaslight you. I just want them to know how to handle toxic people incase they meet any of them. Before my encounter with her, I'd never encountered a toxic person before. So when she was exhibiting her toxicity, I didn't know how to handle her. It was after I'd quit that I tried searching about her symptoms that I knew about narcissism and other toxic characters. I found out that narcissism is a spectrum and she's at the end of the spectrum. I began to regret not having any knowledge of narcissism before my encounter with her. If I knew about the disorder, she wouldn't have succeded in gaslighting me. I began to feel sorry that I quit my job not because the pay was great, but because I had become attached to the children. I was a mentor to them, they loved me and copied almost everything I did. They called me "mummy" but they called Kate and other female workers "aunty". Whenever they had nightmares/attacks, they would tell me about it and I always knew what to do cos nightmares and attacks waa a constant thing for me while I was growing up. Sometimes, the social workers would ask me to help them to get information from the children that they needed cos they opened up to me more.
After a while, I got a new job and got busy I was no longer feeling sorry for myself but I became angry at Kate cos I blamed her for being separated from the children. I visited the children often up until a year later when I relocated but it wasn't like when I was with them. I knew that the anger I harboured towards her was dangerous as the Spirit of God had asked me to forgive. I just told myself to give it time. Time heals wounds they say, so mine shouldn't be any different. But I guess I was wrong, time dulled the pain, it didn't heal the wound. You made me realise that. Another thing I realised is that I didn't really pray to God to help me handle her. I guess I should have done that instead of giving up. I guess have a portion of the blame as well. Well, I don't totally regret everything cos it has been a learning experience. I will take your advice and reach out to her. Thank you brother Charles for your time. May God bless you richly.
when you remember someone and you get angry for what they put you through, then the grudge is still there, thank God that he brought it to your knowledge through that dream. so just pray that grudge away from your heart. Accept Kate for who she is, if you accept people for who they are you won't have problem with them, rather you will try to help them become a better person without letting them robbing off on you.

Let the joy of the Holy Ghost fill your heart always even if they are making you pass through trying times, laugh, smile, be happy rather than crying, crying only encourages the devil to do more in frustrating you, Kate might not see you crying but the devil sees it and empowers kate to do more to frustrate you.

So cheer up sis, you may reach out to Kate or you may not, but let your mind be plain to her, don't see her as the devil, she's not, you can't start a war and not expect response from the enemy smiley
How you tackle the enemy goes a long way in you gaining victory.
Happy weekend cool

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Onyxunlimited(f): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Nephilim:
when you remember someone and you get angry for what they put you through, then the grudge is still there, thank God that he brought it to your knowledge through that dream. so just pray that grudge away from your heart. Accept Kate for who she is, if you accept people for who they are you won't have problem with them, rather you will try to help them become a better person without letting them robbing off on you.

Let the joy of the Holy Ghost fill your heart always even if they are making you pass through trying times, laugh, smile, be happy rather than crying, crying only encourages the devil to do more in frustrating you, Kate might not see you crying but the devil sees it and empowers kate to do more to frustrate you.

So cheer up sis, you may reach out to Kate or you may not, but let your mind be plain to her, don't see her as the devil, she's not, you can't start a war and not expect response from the enemy smiley
How you tackle the enemy goes a long way in you gaining victory.
Happy weekend cool
Thank you so much for this. I feel like all these years my spiritual lukewarmness has enabled the devil to use me as a plaything. I can't thank God enough that I found this thread. This is my spiritual awakening.
Happy weekend.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2020
CharlyG1:

God bless you all.
Bro charles, hope you have not completely forgotten oh. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
changedinchrist:

Bro charles, hope you have not completely forgotten oh. Thank you

I have replied you.

God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
CharlyG1:

I have replied you.

God bless you
Thanks a lot. I gave the clarification you needed. God Bless

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MistadeRegal(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
REVELATION OF JULY 18 2020.
04:20 AM.

There'll be chaos in the world before the LORD JESUS CHRIST returns.
Famine, thirst and loss of freedom for many Christians who would hold unto their faith and refuse a blood•like stain mark on their forehead.

I saw Christians drinking any dirty waters even on stagnant potholes they find at anywhere they get to, just to quench their thirst while on the run to escape the enforced blood•like stain mark on their forehead. It was very horrible.

Continuous hunt by strange military artificial intelligence robots and drones, until a sudden darkness overshadows the world and the people of GOD begin to vanish, leaving a human shadow at the point of each person taken.

There was more serious chaos as several people immediately realize what just happened and begin to scream to JESUS to take them too while watching His glory travel across the skies taking people as it passes by them.

Some Christians also weren't taken. The Christians who were living, walking, travelling and doing their stuffs inside a kind of choking smoke I really can't find words to explain; instead of living in GOD'S glory.

People running helter skelter without aim of where to go. People running back home from their places of works. Religious monuments pulled down by angry religious people for being deceived, misled and lied to.

This is not to be sealed, for GOD reveals this to make us know that the time is at hand. Let us make a better stand on our faith in JESUS CHRIST because His name is the only cry of those not taken out of excruciating regrets.

Remember Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

May we never be among those who shall cry on that day of the LORD'S return.

Amen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
MistadeRegal:
REVELATION OF JULY 18 2020.
04:20 AM.

There'll be chaos in the world before the LORD JESUS CHRIST returns.
Famine, thirst and loss of freedom for many Christians who would hold unto their faith and refuse a blood•like stain mark on their forehead.

I saw Christians drinking any dirty waters even on stagnant potholes they find at anywhere they get to, just to quench their thirst while on the run to escape the enforced blood•like stain mark on their forehead. It was very horrible.

Continuous hunt by strange military artificial intelligence robots and drones, until a sudden darkness overshadows the world and the people of GOD begin to vanish, leaving a human shadow at the point of each person taken.

There was more serious chaos as several people immediately realize what just happened and begin to scream to JESUS to take them too while watching His glory travel across the skies taking people as it passes by them.

Some Christians also weren't taken. The Christians who were living, walking, travelling and doing their stuffs inside a kind of choking smoke I really can't find words to explain; instead of living in GOD'S glory.

People running helter skelter without aim of where to go. People running back home from their places of works. Religious monuments pulled down by angry religious people for being deceived, misled and lied to.

This is not to be sealed, for GOD reveals this to make us know that the time is at hand. Let us make a better stand on our faith in JESUS CHRIST because His name is the only cry of those not taken out of excruciating regrets.

Remember Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

May we never be among those who shall cry on that day of the LORD'S return.

Amen.

Very true.
Last night, just before I slept, the Holy Spirit showed my spirit something like this and as I perceived this, I wrote it down. Seeing this right now is no mistake and it reconfirms what the Holy Ghost showed me last night.

This is what I wrote:

I perceive a world of darkness and fear.
A world where men live a nightmare, biting their nails with uncertainty for what awaits in the darkness (haunted by demons, police).

A world creeping with demons, permitted to roam in full measure.

A world void of the Holy Ghost. An empty world with no life.

A world where God's true people (Church) have left. Emptiness everywhere. (Rapture).

May God help us. The END endtimes is near.

God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Onyxunlimited:

Oh.. sorry, my sister
I'm glad you've been able to see through this.
God is with you.

God bless you greatly.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Onyxunlimited:

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:12). The real enemy is Satan and his host of demons. Your ex-colleague yielded to the devil and was under his influence to operate against you.

You are supposed to forgive and pray for her sincerely. and exercise your authority in Jesus Christ by commanding the unclean spirit in her life to stop using her from operating against you and flee from her life.
“If you see your brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray to God who will give them life” (1 John 5:16).

If she tried to reach to you don’t ignore her. Don’t feel hatred and bitterness against her in your heart. (Galatians 5:19-21)

Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Last night I was in a revelation and in that revelation I was in China. And I heard a strange news coming from Nigeria that spread all over the world. Let's pray for Nigeria and Africa as a whole. God bless.

Moreover, let's pray concerning China, they seems to have more agenda in their sleeves against the world. Attimes I see myself there fighting and waging war against some of their principalities just to destroy their evil agenda against the world. God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tosinex:
Last night I was in a revelation and in that revelation I was in China. And I heard a strange news coming from Nigeria that spread all over the world. Let's pray for Nigeria and Africa as a whole. God bless.

Moreover, let's pray concerning China, they seems to have more agenda in their sleeves against the world. Attimes I see myself there fighting and waging war against some of their principalities just to destroy their evil agenda against the world. God bless.

yes, a lot of people have been having revelations where China is an instrument of the devil in world chaos and persecution. I don't think it's a coincidence. And also the fact that they are very anti-christianity is no coincidence

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by tosyne55(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice thread @charlyG1, just noticed this place after all these years, cause I often don't come to the religion section before, I started reading from the first page, it as been an eye opener.
God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MistadeRegal(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
CharlyG1:

Very true.
Last night, just before I slept, the Holy Spirit showed my spirit something like this and as I perceived this, I wrote it down. Seeing this right now is no mistake and it reconfirms what the Holy Ghost showed me last night.

This is what I wrote:

I perceive a world of darkness and fear.
A world where men live a nightmare, biting their nails with uncertainty for what awaits in the darkness (haunted by demons, police).

A world creeping with demons, permitted to roam in full measure.

A world void of the Holy Ghost. An empty world with no life.

A world where God's true people (Church) have left. Emptiness everywhere. (Rapture).

May God help us. The END endtimes is near.

God bless you.

GOD knows how He passes information to His people.
GOD bless you too bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.