Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804163 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Onyxunlimited:
Hello everyone. Something happened last night that I'd like to share with everyone here. First of all I'd like to thank bro CharlyG1 for creating this thread. I've grown so much spiritually since I joined this thread. Before joining this thread I used to have spiritual attacks anytime I want to ignite my spiritual life. Those series of attacks leave me weak in the spirit and depressed. That would make me abandon prayer and become lukewarm cos the lesser I prayed, the lesser the attacks. A few weeks ago, I made the decision to draw closer to God no matter what. Two days after making that decision, I stumbled upon this thread and I've been greatly blessed.
Back to last night, I said a short night prayer and went to bed. I slept off and dreamt that I was watching someone from my room window which was facing the backyard. At the backyard, a lanky man wearing only shorts was leaning against the wall and peeping periodically of anyone could see him. He was standing close to our gen house. He wasn't aware that I was watching him. In the dream, I saw only our big gen. This gen powers everything in my house including electric iron. I said to myself in my mind still in the dream that this man has come to sabotage our generator so that we won't have light. After I had that thought, I began to slowly wake up from the dream. As I was waking up (when I was still half awake and half asleep), I felt a foul presence in my room coupled with this ill feeling i had. I tried to wake up, it was then I realised that I was having sleep paralysis. Then I felt something pressing down on me. My first instinct was to shout Jesus but it was with difficulty and it sounded unintelligible. Then I realised that I could wake others if I continued shouting so I stopped. Then I recalled that Bro CharlyG1 once wrote on this thread to be calm when experiencing sleep paralysis, so I stayed calm and began to pray like this "any demon or spirit in this vicinity trying to attack me, let the Holy Ghost fire consume you. I begin to wage war on you by the power in the blood of Jesus" immediately, the attack seized and I came out of the sleep paralysis. The foul presence in my room was gone too. I just couldn't believe it. That was the calmest I've ever been during an attack. And it happens to be the shortest attack I've ever had. I felt like I was finally free from demonic manipulations and I felt bold enough to face them again if they come. It was liberating and I felt excited. I did another prayer before going back to sleep and I slept without any troubles. I just want to thank God for the work he is doing in my life.

God continue to increase you.

After the lockdown ensure to join a group in church the prayer warriors or intercessory group...

It would help your gifting alot.

God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Onyxunlimited(f): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
madprophet:

God continue to increase you.

After the lockdown ensure to join a group in church the prayer warriors or intercessory group...

It would help your gifting alot.

God bless you
Thank you for your kind, encouraging words but I'm not sure I can handle being a prayer warrior right now. I have to build my faith first. I'm trying to study the word of God and I'm currently searching for a suitable Bible reading plan. I came across Youversion and I might try it out.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Onyxunlimited:
Hello everyone. Something happened last night that I'd like to share with everyone here. First of all I'd like to thank bro CharlyG1 for creating this thread. I've grown so much spiritually since I joined this thread. Before joining this thread I used to have spiritual attacks anytime I want to ignite my spiritual life. Those series of attacks leave me weak in the spirit and depressed. That would make me abandon prayer and become lukewarm cos the lesser I prayed, the lesser the attacks. A few weeks ago, I made the decision to draw closer to God no matter what. Two days after making that decision, I stumbled upon this thread and I've been greatly blessed.
Back to last night, I said a short night prayer and went to bed. I slept off and dreamt that I was watching someone from my room window which was facing the backyard. At the backyard, a lanky man wearing only shorts was leaning against the wall and peeping periodically of anyone could see him. He was standing close to our gen house. He wasn't aware that I was watching him. In the dream, I saw only our big gen. This gen powers everything in my house including electric iron. I said to myself in my mind still in the dream that this man has come to sabotage our generator so that we won't have light. After I had that thought, I began to slowly wake up from the dream. As I was waking up (when I was still half awake and half asleep), I felt a foul presence in my room coupled with this ill feeling i had. I tried to wake up, it was then I realised that I was having sleep paralysis. Then I felt something pressing down on me. My first instinct was to shout Jesus but it was with difficulty and it sounded unintelligible. Then I realised that I could wake others if I continued shouting so I stopped. Then I recalled that Bro CharlyG1 once wrote on this thread to be calm when experiencing sleep paralysis, so I stayed calm and began to pray like this "any demon or spirit in this vicinity trying to attack me, let the Holy Ghost fire consume you. I begin to wage war on you by the power in the blood of Jesus" immediately, the attack seized and I came out of the sleep paralysis. The foul presence in my room was gone too. I just couldn't believe it. That was the calmest I've ever been during an attack. And it happens to be the shortest attack I've ever had. I felt like I was finally free from demonic manipulations and I felt bold enough to face them again if they come. It was liberating and I felt excited. I did another prayer before going back to sleep and I slept without any troubles. I just want to thank God for the work he is doing in my life.

The word of God says, Then you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free”. (John 8:32). Satan has blinded the mind of unbelievers & some believers that walk in darkness. The truth is Satan and his demons are already defeated by our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross. This is the knowledge & wisdom the enemy doesn’t want you and I to have.

You were attacked or oppressed by a python spirit. This type of demon is from the marine spirit world. Like I said these are defeated foes and you exercised your authority in Christ Jesus to enforce their defeat.
When I stumbled upon this thread early this year, the eyes of my understanding became enlightened. When I prayed and fasted, I began to receive revelations from God which gave me an insight on some issues concerning my life & family.
I was also attacked by marine spirits and other kinds of demons but God saved me. They knew I wasn’t gonna feed them anymore through my sexual sins and so they weren’t ready to let go without a fight. I endured and never gave up and continued to fast and pray for weeks until they finally stopped their attacks against me. Just three nights ago, I was attacked by a demon and with confidence I commanded that unclean spirit to stop its operation against me and flee in the name of Jesus. The attack stopped instantly and I heard a loud noise like something heavy fell on the floor of my bedroom. I smiled, thanked God and slept well.

It is important as a member of the body of Christ to renew our minds with the word of God and subdue the flesh so we don’t open a portal to these demons into our lives.
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”(Romans‬ ‭12:1-2‬)

Before you sleep at night, always reflect on your day. Confess any known sin then ask God for his mercy. Satan and his demons will have nothing on you. ...”Resist the devil and he will flee from you”
(James 4:7).

Keep the fire burning. Remain blessed!

14 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 3:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Onyxunlimited:

Thank you for your kind, encouraging words but I'm not sure I can handle being a prayer warrior right now. I have to build my faith first. I'm trying to study the word of God and I'm currently searching for a suitable Bible reading plan. I came across Youversion and I might try it out.

Well... If you say so...

The lord would help you...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Onyxunlimited:

Satan hates prayer with perfect hatred. See, read your bible but pray more. I repeat pray more. Just one line of scripture can be converted to 1hour of prayer.

If you dont pray hard, that bible you are reading, will not digest well within you because the forces that want to trouble you in your sleep will also trouble your understanding of the scriptures. When they see that you love praying, i am telling you they will flee THEN you can now undertand a lot about scriptures in peace.

Satan understands bible more than a lot of us. What satan don't understand is prayer. The power and the effectiveness of prayer. I beg you pray against that thing inside of you that says i can't handle being a prayer warrior. Bind it and cast it.

The mistake a lot of us make is when we here things like prayer warrior, evangelism, we look at it from the lens of other people who are doing it, it ought not to be so.

Enter into the presence of the Lord in your own way and he will guide you. You are not Mr A or Mr B. If Mr a spends 2hrs in praying doesn't mean you have too. Let the holyspirit guide you and you will be a prayer warrior in your room.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
nnamdiosu:

hi dear. without wasting much time......EVERY TRUE CHRISTIAN HAS BEEN MANDATED BY GOD TO FIGHT. firstly the bible says that .....FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES , POWERS....ETC. ware fare prayers is prayers against demons and environmental wicked powers assigned to retard our progress/ knowledge of God etc. that's y we have an amour of God.
the verses I'll fight for you and you shall keep your peace doesn't refer to this kind of battle ( spiritual) but for other issues of life that bother our mind, faith etc.
meekness is a fruit of the spirit evident in the life of matured Christians in their day to day activities with their fellow man but wen it comes to prayer or the spiritual issues......ONLY THE VIOLENT CAN TAKE IT BY FORCE. God bless u. holla me if you need more insight
Gud evening sir, please help me sir cos am a baby christain... What is warfare prayer ? .. Pls help me out
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Gud evening sir, please help me sir cos am a baby christain... What is warfare prayer ? .. Pls help me out
There is no such thing! It was invented in the minds of men to lie to other men in the name of God
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There is no such thing! It was invented in the minds of men to lie to other men in the name of God
Did i talk to u ? Some people should please mind there business

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I am, after all this is an open forum and all is within my business. undecided
So when do you plan on obeying what Jesus Christ says as far as these things are concerned? undecided
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ has already won the battle on the cross for you and I.
Jesus has restored to believers that authority or power which was stolen by Satan through the disobedience of Adam and Eve.
Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church and we are the members of the Body of Christ. If He(Jesus) who is the head of the Church triumphed over Satan, we (believers) too as members of his body have triumphed over Satan and his host of demons. “And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:”‭‭(Ephesians‬ ‭2:6‬)
Despite the defeat of Satan and his host of demons on the cross he still rules over the darkness of this world. This means that if you walk in darkness as a believer and unbeliever, you have given the devil the authority or power to be the ruler of your life. But if you walk in the light of the word of God, you will never be under Satan’s authority because of the finished work of Jesus on the cross. True believers have been delivered form the Kingdom of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of light.

In the realm of the spirit, there is no room for ignorance. Many Christians have ignorantly or consciously given Satan permission into their lives through sin and fighting unnecessary battles that have already been won by Jesus. This is why the word of God says the “Then you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free“. The good news or truth is Satan and his demons have been defeated and dethroned and our authority on earth has been restored. So these evil spirits are under our feet and we can with confidence and faith in the word of God command these defeated foes to be bound in their operations against us and flee from our lives.

The real battle is in the mind(soul) and flesh. This is the medium through which Satan operates while the Holy Spirit works through your spirit man because God is spirit. Therefore, you need to always renew your mind with the word of God and subdue the flesh, so that your spirit man can have dominion over your soul and flesh. Man is a spirit that has a soul and lives in a body(flesh). Your responsibility as a believer is to take care of your soul and flesh. Be careful of what you think with your mind and do with your body. You have to always wear the spiritual armour of God. “Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;”
‭‭(Ephesians‬ ‭6:14-18‬).

If a believer should yield to the flesh or think evil thoughts in the mind, a portal or doorway will be open to demons into that persons life. This will lead to spiritual oppression. In this case, the believer will need to be delivered by reading and meditatIng on the word of God (renewal of the mind), fast (to subdue the flesh) and pray as the Spirit of God leads. The warfare isn’t really about binding and casting out demons because you are only exercising your authority in the name of Jesus to enforce their defeat. The renewal of the mind and subduing the flesh is the real deal.

When Satan has realised you have come to the knowledge of the truth and don’t feed him anymore through sins, he will having nothing on you to work with and flee. His powers have already been made powerless on the cross.
He still parades himself to the ignorant ones as the ruler of the earth like he was before Jesus came and this has made some believers to go into battle with the devil to attempt to retrieve what Jesus has already given to them. “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
‭‭(Luke‬ ‭10:19‬)

15 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Hercules22 post=92282984]

Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ has already won the battle on the cross for you and I.
Jesus has restored to believers that authority or power which was stolen by Satan through the disobedience of Adam and Eve.
Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church and we are the members of the Body of Christ. If He(Jesus) who is the head of the Church triumphed over Satan, we (believers) too as members of his body have triumphed over Satan and his host of demons. “And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:”‭‭(Ephesians‬ ‭2:6‬)
Despite the defeat of Satan and his host of demons on the cross he still rules over the darkness of this world. This means that if you walk in darkness as a believer and unbeliever, you have given the devil the authority or power to be the ruler of your life. But if you walk in the light of the word of God, you will never be under Satan’s authority because of the finished work of Jesus on the cross.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 4:51am On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=Juliusmomoh post=92283867][/quote]

The spirit man operates in the realm of the spirit. The soul(mind, will, emotions) contacts the soul realm. The body operates in the physical world. The Holy Spirit as he wills activates the gift of discernment of spirits or word of knowledge to give insight to a servant of God to pray for a demon oppressed or possessed person but it doesn’t end there.

Why do I say this? Yes, the demon may have been cast out of a persons life but he/she may not have renewed the mind with the word of God. The person needs to come to the knowledge of the truth by knowing the rights and privileges he has in Christ Jesus. This is important so that the believer can stand for himself in the position of victory over Satan. Trust me, you don’t want that same evil spirit that was cast out of the person to come back to meet the house empty.
The word of God says “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”(Matthew‬ ‭12:43-45‬ ).

Your spirit man is saved & reborn and belongs to the body of Jesus Christ upon repentance and baptism. But the salvation of your soul is a continuous process by receiving and acting upon the word of God. This is the why some believers still walk in darkness after deliverance. Also do not yield to the flesh and if you have done so, please confess any known sin and ask God for his mercy. Satan will continue to bring tests, trials and temptations to you but it is by faith in God and his word that will make you overcome and he will flee from you.
Many have had their minds blinded by Satan (2 Corinthians 4:4). The devil doesn’t want believers to know and fulfil Gods purpose and will for them on earth. Most of the devils devices used to deceive the children of God has been exposed by @CharlyG1 and the others.
Remain blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 7:00am On Jul 31, 2020
Hercules22:

Despite the defeat of Satan and his host of demons on the cross he still rules over the darkness of this world. This means that if you walk in darkness as a believer and unbeliever, you have given the devil the authority or power to be the ruler of your life. But if you walk in the light of the word of God, you will never be under Satan’s authority because of the finished work of Jesus on the cross. True believers have been delivered form the Kingdom of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of light.

The real battle is in the mind(soul) and flesh. This is the medium through which Satan operates while the Holy Spirit works through your spirit man because God is spirit. Therefore, you need to always renew your mind with the word of God and subdue the flesh, so that your spirit man can have dominion over your soul and flesh. Man is a spirit that has a soul and lives in a body(flesh). Your responsibility as a believer is to take care of your soul and flesh. Be careful of what you think with your mind and do with your body. You have to always wear the spiritual armour of God. “Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;”
‭‭(Ephesians‬ ‭6:14-18‬).

If a believer should yield to the flesh or think evil thoughts in the mind, a portal or doorway will be open to demons into that persons life. This will lead to spiritual oppression. In this case, the believer will need to be delivered by reading and meditatIng on the word of God (renewal of the mind), fast (to subdue the flesh) and pray as the Spirit of God leads. The warfare isn’t really about binding and casting out demons because you are only exercising your authority in the name of Jesus to enforce their defeat. The renewal of the mind and subduing the flesh is the real deal.

When Satan has realised you have come to the knowledge of the truth and don’t feed him anymore through sins, he will having nothing on you to work with and flee. His powers have already been made powerless on the cross.
He still parades himself to the ignorant ones as the ruler of the earth like he was before Jesus came and this has made some believers to go into battle with the devil to attempt to retrieve what Jesus has already given to them. “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
‭‭(Luke‬ ‭10:19‬)

Perfect
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Hi Julius.
Warfare prayer is simply fighting in the spirit.
It means praying some prayers that involve you binding spiritual powers that are disturbing an individual, group of persons, nation, community etc and losing or releasing anything they have stolen or holding down.

Its like the general die by fore prayers that mfm members pray. Hope you understand now?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Hi Julius.
Warfare prayer is simply fighting in the spirit.
It means praying some prayers that involve you binding spiritual powers that are disturbing an individual, group of persons, nation, community etc and losing or releasing anything they have stolen or holding down.

Its like the general die by fore prayers that mfm members pray. Hope you understand now?

Nice one. But he also needs to know that every believer has a level of authority or sphere of influence in people’s lives, communities and nations. If a person or group of people haven’t given you their consent to pray for them, such prayers will not be effective because they have a free will and not even God can take that away from them. This is why the word of God says,
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
‭‭(Matthew‬ ‭18:20‬). The only exception is if the person has lost control of his/her mind then you will need to depend on the Holy Spirit to direct you on what to do before you pray. This is where the gift of discernment or word of knowledge gets activated by the manifestation of the Holy Spirit. Revelation and deliverance go hand in hand.

One can pray for those in authority or power who may have ignorantly or willingly given Satan permission to rule over them. However, you don’t have authority over their free will and they can still choose to do what they want. A political leader without the fear of God, can never fulfil the will and purpose of God for that nation. Her citizens will be bound to face the consequences.
You can stand in the gap by praying for Gods intervention in their lives so that when they hear, receive and act upon the word of God, their minds will be renewed and delivered from the captivity of the adversary.
When this is achieved, the kingdom of God is then established in that nation and Satan will flee. The word of God says, “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”(1 Timothy‬ ‭2:1-2‬).
“I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one. So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign Lord.”
‭‭(Ezekiel‬ ‭22:30-31).

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Happy New Month to everyone..

I'm glad to see everyone sharing God's Word.

I lost a close relative and that has made me unavailable. Hopefully, I'll be back this week by the grace of God.

God bless you all smiley

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Just ignore people like him and that decontext guy. They are largely ignorant and don't know basic new testament scriptures that speak to this. So the best is to ignore them, it works well.

Thank God Hercules and nnamdiosu explained to you rightly. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Onyxunlimited:

Hi, Dr Olukoya has a saying " Pray so that you will not pray" it simply means pray to avert problems that would make you keep unnecessary vigils.
I am an introvert (the very serious type), but I have the calling of God on my life, the first time I decided to carry out morning cry, 5a.m when many people were still asleep, ( in the area where I stay) I could feel my heart pounding, one mind said "why not just go home no one is forcing you, God would understand" but yet within me I knew I just had to do it, I don't know why, God was probably trying to reach out to someone, so I started, I was surprised to hear my own voice that morning shouting blessings into people's lives, blessing their day and endeavours and so on, but I went through with it, my point is you can become a prayer warrior you just have to decide and ask for help from the Holy Spirit, you can do a lot more than you think you can through the enablement of the Holy Spirit.

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
changedinchrist:
Just ignore people like him and that decontext guy. They are largely ignorant and don't know basic new testament scriptures that speak to this. So the best is to ignore them, it works well.

Thank God Hercules and nnamdiosu explained to you rightly. God bless
Thank u sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
CharlyG1:

I lost a close relative and that has made me unavailable. Hopefully, I'll be back this week by the grace of God.

God bless you all smiley

Happy new month to you too CharlyG1

Please take heart. We're looking forward to be hearing from you soonest.

More of God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am surprised some people who say they are christians watch BBNaija...that satanic show. May God save this generation. I knew since that apart from the immorality in the show made known to all, the symbol of the show's logo is the eye of horus. Any one who knows the eye of horus should have figured this out since. The concept of big brother was even put forward in the occult George orwell book many many years ago. This video confirmed all i knew already. I pity "so called" christians in this endtime spending time on this show..They don't have the holyspirit.

CharlyG1, the programming intent of the show, and the concept in George orwell's book where it all originated for is what you once talked about regarding the antichrist controlling your thoughts and watching your every action move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96gTQjwbIjo

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Goldp5988(f): 5:13am On Aug 04, 2020
ccollins:
I said, "Is not the gift of prophecy real?" He said, "Yes.
It is the true prophets of old that set the example by
prophesying correction and destruction through God's
judgment, calling the people to repentance. Most of the
prophets today prophesy peace, prosperity and good
times. We will see which one will come to pass."
Soberly he continued, "Today the majority of the
prophets prophesy how wealthy people are going to be,
they prophesy only fame and wealth and good times
and blessing, never any of the hardships and suffering
and the realities of life. They prophesy that everyone
will have a great ministry, a mega ministry; they despise
small ministries. The prophets today never see sin in
anyone's life, so they never tell anyone to repent. Some
of the prophets prophesied incorrectly that Y2K was
going to be a disaster, yet completely missed 9/11/02.
The prophets have been prophesying for over 40 years
now that the rapture is coming within just a few days."
I asked the angel, "what do you mean?"
"He said, there was a famous prophet in Arizona who
prophesied that the end was coming on a specific day,
many Christians sold their property and moved there.
Then there were the prophets prophesying the Lord's
coming on Rosha Honna, 1988. Many more fell into the
trap of believing them. When He was here on earth,
Jesus made it very clear that no man would know the
day of His return. Today, no one is considering that
God could delay His return for many years. The
Christians have not built for the future, only for the
present. The prophet Joseph prophesied the 7 year
drought, and people prepared." I asked him if more
disaster was coming to America.
He said, "Yes. I will show you. But you cannot write
about it yet" I said, "then what am I supposed to do?"
He said, "look and listen. Most pastors today just want
to build a name and a kingdom for themselves. They
want to be on TV. They want to have radio stations.
Books upon books are being written on how great life
is. Books that make people feel good. Few are teaching
God's people the truth. The pastors are not teaching
God's people how to discern between good and evil.
The church is not taking a stand against sin, instead
they are compromising. Most of the churches are not
even teaching their people how to fight spiritual
warfare."
I said, "But people are praising and worshiping God."
He said, "God's not even listening to them. He doesn't
want to hear their praises when they are only edifying
their flesh. Remember what God said through the
prophet Amos?
"I hate, I despise your feast days,
And I do not savor your sacred assemblies.
Though you offer Me burnt offerings and your grain
offerings,
I will not accept them,
Nor will I regard your fattened peace offerings.
Take away from Me the noise of your songs,
For I will not hear the melody of your stringed
instruments.
But let justice run down like water,
And righteousness like a mighty stream." Amos 5:21-24
He continued, "The church wants to put on programs
of entertainment, not teaching. Even the pastors and
prophets are becoming showmen and actors." Once
again the angel turned to look at me with a very sober
expression. "Even the ministers name their ministries
after themselves, not after God. It becomes man's
ministry, not God's. The church doesn't care about the
lost or the hurting. I have been to many churches,
visiting them in disguise as a physical person, as
someone in need, and was turned away. Jesus Himself
has visited many churches, in the physical, in disguise
as someone in need, and was turned away. I know of an
angel sent by God to visit churches posing as someone
wealthy. He was always welcomed with open arms, only
for his money. During the 60s and 70s God sent a
revival to the youth called the "Jesus Movement." It was
rejected by the main line churches as a move of satan."
Still looking at me with this solemn and sorrowful
expression on his face, he said, "Do you not know that
the pastors, God's called leaders, do not run the
churches today? The church board does! Some
denominations put out lesson plans so that the pastors
are all preaching the same message on any given
Sunday instead of following the Holy Spirit, and His call
to their particular area's needs. In many places the
demons laugh when the Christians declare that they
have torn strongholds down, completely overlooking
the continued presence of bars, prostitutes, gays,
abortion clinics, drug pushers and users."
He swept his arm over the whole U.S. in one gesture
saying, "Look at the pastors who are sexually sinning
against their wives. Look at the elders, deacons and
board members who are actively in adultery and
stealing from the church offerings, and participating in
many other sins. Yet they call themselves Christian
leaders!"
As he swept his arm over the U.S., I got to see the fast
rising homosexual movement in America. He said,
"Look, this is what the church is compromising with!
Now they are even claiming to ordain so called Christian
pastors who are homosexual. They completely ignore
God's word that proclaims homosexuality as an
abomination to God!"
I got to see the innocent blood crying out from the
abortions and ascending to the throne room of God
from the lost babies aborted here on earth. In some
cases, I even saw it come from people within the
churches. I also saw the incredible rise in crime and
violence especially among the youth and children. Then
I saw Christ overlooking the whole earth, standing with
His arms outstretched. His hands were still dripping with
blood. The Blood of redemption, the Blood of salvation.
But it was being turned back by the flesh, by
unrepentant people deep in sin, deep in hatred and
bitterness. Many of these were within the walls of the
church. I heard Jesus say, "Revival will come when man
learns to repent and stop listening to satan."
Jesus was also saying, "Father hold Thy wrath, hold They
wrath, for just a little while longer!"
I did not get to see the look on Jesus' face, but I could
tell by what the angel was doing that it was very sad.
That He was weeping over this planet that He had died
for, looking down at the putrid sin that man was
committing on this earth. I remember the angel saying,
"The abominations spoken of in the book of Daniel are
about to be completed in America. They are killing
children, and legalizing homosexuality. He said that
when both were fully legalized by the Congress of
America through the laws passed, that then the
judgment of God will descent upon first the church,
and then America. (1 Peter 4:17)
Then the angel also told me something astonishing. He
said, "One of the greatest stumbling blocks within the
Church is the complete lack of fear of God and the
teaching of a cheap grace. Few there are who have any
fear of the loss of their salvation through continued
willful sin. They believe they can continuously live in
premeditated sin and still be forgiven and go to heaven.
they have no fear of God's chastisement on their lives.
Indeed, when trouble comes into their life, not once do
they ever think about the fact that it may be the result
of their own actions."
The angel showed me how, over the next few months
and years, entertainment would become the parents to
children through the computer games and social media.
He showed me how the children would become totally
possessed by these games. He said, "Everything will be
acceptable. Blasphemous and ungodly things will take
place in the churches from the pulpits, even
pornography." He told me that there is a huge epidemic
of pornography addiction within the church, even
amongst the top leadership.
As the angel brought me back home, he said, "The
prayers of the people 100 years ago were far greater
than the prayers of the people today. People back then
were willing to spend large amounts of time on their
knees seeking out God. Even the outlaws of that day
believed there was a God. The very foundation of our
education here in America was based on the Bible.
children were taught from the Bible to read and write.
The very protection of the children in any given school
resulted from the saying of the "Lord's Prayer" daily.
The very judicial system of America is based on the
Bible but has now turned away from God. All of God's
Word has been removed from the schools, and is fast
being removed from the courts by activist judges. Most
of the prayers of God's people today are completely
self-centered, and most people are unable to
concentrate in prayer for more than a few seconds at a
time. This is because they have been raised in front of
the fast action and constantly shifting scenes on their TV
and movie screens. This inability to concentrate is a
huge hindrance in their relationship with God.
I asked the angel about the coming disaster in America.
Once again we stopped and he said,"America has not
seen the destruction that God has chosen for her. The
people cannot imagine what the wrath of God is really
like. How His anger against their sin is so fierce. In fact,
God cannot even look at the planet earth, because if He
did so, He would have to pour out His judgment and
wrath NOW. Jesus is standing and interceding for the
planet. Jesus is the one looking at all that is happening."
I said, "Is judgment coming?" He said, "It is written!" I
said, "Will the wrath be terrible?" He said, "Sodom and
Gomorrah were mild compared to what is coming."
Once again I said, "How can it be changed? How can we
prevent this disaster from happening?" Then I heard a
voice from heaven. I knew it was God's voice. He
thundered, "IF MY PEOPLE WILL HUMBLE THEMSELVES
AND PRAY AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, THEN
I WILL HEAR FROM HEAVEN. IF THEY WILL STOP
SEEKING ENTERTAINMENT AND START SEEKING ME, IF
THEY WILL TURN OFF THEIR PROGRAMS AND TURN TO
ME, AND INVITE ME BACK INTO THEIR LIVES, IF THEY
WILL BRING CORRECT TEACHING BACK TO THE PEOPLE,
IF THEY WILL START LISTENING TO MY VOICE AND NOT
THE VOICE OF MEN THEN I WOULD NOT POUR MY
WRATH OUT."

God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2020
ccollins:
I said, "Is not the gift of prophecy real?" He said, "Yes.
It is the true prophets of old that set the example by
prophesying correction and destruction through God's
judgment, calling the people to repentance. Most of the
prophets today prophesy peace, prosperity and good
times. We will see which one will come to pass."
Soberly he continued, "Today the majority of the
prophets prophesy how wealthy people are going to be,
they prophesy only fame and wealth and good times
and blessing, never any of the hardships and suffering
and the realities of life. They prophesy that everyone
will have a great ministry, a mega ministry; they despise
small ministries. The prophets today never see sin in
anyone's life, so they never tell anyone to repent. Some
of the prophets prophesied incorrectly that Y2K was
going to be a disaster, yet completely missed 9/11/02.
The prophets have been prophesying for over 40 years
now that the rapture is coming within just a few days."
I asked the angel, "what do you mean?"
"He said, there was a famous prophet in Arizona who
prophesied that the end was coming on a specific day,
many Christians sold their property and moved there.
Then there were the prophets prophesying the Lord's
coming on Rosha Honna, 1988. Many more fell into the
trap of believing them. When He was here on earth,
Jesus made it very clear that no man would know the
day of His return. Today, no one is considering that
God could delay His return for many years. The
Christians have not built for the future, only for the
present. The prophet Joseph prophesied the 7 year
drought, and people prepared." I asked him if more
disaster was coming to America.
He said, "Yes. I will show you. But you cannot write
about it yet" I said, "then what am I supposed to do?"
He said, "look and listen. Most pastors today just want
to build a name and a kingdom for themselves. They
want to be on TV. They want to have radio stations.
Books upon books are being written on how great life
is. Books that make people feel good. Few are teaching
God's people the truth. The pastors are not teaching
God's people how to discern between good and evil.
The church is not taking a stand against sin, instead
they are compromising. Most of the churches are not
even teaching their people how to fight spiritual
warfare."
I said, "But people are praising and worshiping God."
He said, "God's not even listening to them. He doesn't
want to hear their praises when they are only edifying
their flesh. Remember what God said through the
prophet Amos?
"I hate, I despise your feast days,
And I do not savor your sacred assemblies.
Though you offer Me burnt offerings and your grain
offerings,
I will not accept them,
Nor will I regard your fattened peace offerings.
Take away from Me the noise of your songs,
For I will not hear the melody of your stringed
instruments.
But let justice run down like water,
And righteousness like a mighty stream." Amos 5:21-24
He continued, "The church wants to put on programs
of entertainment, not teaching. Even the pastors and
prophets are becoming showmen and actors." Once
again the angel turned to look at me with a very sober
expression. "Even the ministers name their ministries
after themselves, not after God. It becomes man's
ministry, not God's. The church doesn't care about the
lost or the hurting. I have been to many churches,
visiting them in disguise as a physical person, as
someone in need, and was turned away. Jesus Himself
has visited many churches, in the physical, in disguise
as someone in need, and was turned away. I know of an
angel sent by God to visit churches posing as someone
wealthy. He was always welcomed with open arms, only
for his money. During the 60s and 70s God sent a
revival to the youth called the "Jesus Movement." It was
rejected by the main line churches as a move of satan."
Still looking at me with this solemn and sorrowful
expression on his face, he said, "Do you not know that
the pastors, God's called leaders, do not run the
churches today? The church board does! Some
denominations put out lesson plans so that the pastors
are all preaching the same message on any given
Sunday instead of following the Holy Spirit, and His call
to their particular area's needs. In many places the
demons laugh when the Christians declare that they
have torn strongholds down, completely overlooking
the continued presence of bars, prostitutes, gays,
abortion clinics, drug pushers and users."
He swept his arm over the whole U.S. in one gesture
saying, "Look at the pastors who are sexually sinning
against their wives. Look at the elders, deacons and
board members who are actively in adultery and
stealing from the church offerings, and participating in
many other sins. Yet they call themselves Christian
leaders!"
As he swept his arm over the U.S., I got to see the fast
rising homosexual movement in America. He said,
"Look, this is what the church is compromising with!
Now they are even claiming to ordain so called Christian
pastors who are homosexual. They completely ignore
God's word that proclaims homosexuality as an
abomination to God!"
I got to see the innocent blood crying out from the
abortions and ascending to the throne room of God
from the lost babies aborted here on earth. In some
cases, I even saw it come from people within the
churches. I also saw the incredible rise in crime and
violence especially among the youth and children. Then
I saw Christ overlooking the whole earth, standing with
His arms outstretched. His hands were still dripping with
blood. The Blood of redemption, the Blood of salvation.
But it was being turned back by the flesh, by
unrepentant people deep in sin, deep in hatred and
bitterness. Many of these were within the walls of the
church. I heard Jesus say, "Revival will come when man
learns to repent and stop listening to satan."
Jesus was also saying, "Father hold Thy wrath, hold They
wrath, for just a little while longer!"
I did not get to see the look on Jesus' face, but I could
tell by what the angel was doing that it was very sad.
That He was weeping over this planet that He had died
for, looking down at the putrid sin that man was
committing on this earth. I remember the angel saying,
"The abominations spoken of in the book of Daniel are
about to be completed in America. They are killing
children, and legalizing homosexuality. He said that
when both were fully legalized by the Congress of
America through the laws passed, that then the
judgment of God will descent upon first the church,
and then America. (1 Peter 4:17)
Then the angel also told me something astonishing. He
said, "One of the greatest stumbling blocks within the
Church is the complete lack of fear of God and the
teaching of a cheap grace. Few there are who have any
fear of the loss of their salvation through continued
willful sin. They believe they can continuously live in
premeditated sin and still be forgiven and go to heaven.
they have no fear of God's chastisement on their lives.
Indeed, when trouble comes into their life, not once do
they ever think about the fact that it may be the result
of their own actions."
The angel showed me how, over the next few months
and years, entertainment would become the parents to
children through the computer games and social media.
He showed me how the children would become totally
possessed by these games. He said, "Everything will be
acceptable. Blasphemous and ungodly things will take
place in the churches from the pulpits, even
pornography." He told me that there is a huge epidemic
of pornography addiction within the church, even
amongst the top leadership.
As the angel brought me back home, he said, "The
prayers of the people 100 years ago were far greater
than the prayers of the people today. People back then
were willing to spend large amounts of time on their
knees seeking out God. Even the outlaws of that day
believed there was a God. The very foundation of our
education here in America was based on the Bible.
children were taught from the Bible to read and write.
The very protection of the children in any given school
resulted from the saying of the "Lord's Prayer" daily.
The very judicial system of America is based on the
Bible but has now turned away from God. All of God's
Word has been removed from the schools, and is fast
being removed from the courts by activist judges. Most
of the prayers of God's people today are completely
self-centered, and most people are unable to
concentrate in prayer for more than a few seconds at a
time. This is because they have been raised in front of
the fast action and constantly shifting scenes on their TV
and movie screens. This inability to concentrate is a
huge hindrance in their relationship with God.
I asked the angel about the coming disaster in America.
Once again we stopped and he said,"America has not
seen the destruction that God has chosen for her. The
people cannot imagine what the wrath of God is really
like. How His anger against their sin is so fierce. In fact,
God cannot even look at the planet earth, because if He
did so, He would have to pour out His judgment and
wrath NOW. Jesus is standing and interceding for the
planet. Jesus is the one looking at all that is happening."
I said, "Is judgment coming?" He said, "It is written!" I
said, "Will the wrath be terrible?" He said, "Sodom and
Gomorrah were mild compared to what is coming."
Once again I said, "How can it be changed? How can we
prevent this disaster from happening?" Then I heard a
voice from heaven. I knew it was God's voice. He
thundered, "IF MY PEOPLE WILL HUMBLE THEMSELVES
AND PRAY AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, THEN
I WILL HEAR FROM HEAVEN. IF THEY WILL STOP
SEEKING ENTERTAINMENT AND START SEEKING ME, IF
THEY WILL TURN OFF THEIR PROGRAMS AND TURN TO
ME, AND INVITE ME BACK INTO THEIR LIVES, IF THEY
WILL BRING CORRECT TEACHING BACK TO THE PEOPLE,
IF THEY WILL START LISTENING TO MY VOICE AND NOT
THE VOICE OF MEN THEN I WOULD NOT POUR MY
WRATH OUT."

Hello bro.
What book was this gotten from?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2020
CharlyG1:

God bless you all smiley
Gud day sir, please help me out.... Is there any demon behind mastubation ... If yes.. Explain to me please....
Help a brother
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by confusedentity: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2020
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all
and u dont abuse drugs?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
gracefilled:

Happy new month to you too CharlyG1

Please take heart. We're looking forward to be hearing from you soonest.

More of God's grace.

Thank you dear. Happy New Month to you too.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wow! The thread is on fire!

Reading everyone's posts, and you guys are so on point with the Word of God. I feel blessed. I'm really happy.

God bless you all for contributing. All of you cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Gud day sir, please help me out.... Is there any demon behind mastubation ... If yes.. Explain to me please....
Help a brother

Hello,
Please check page 3 and above. I already explained this in great details, but I don't remember the pages precisely.

A demon will attach itself to a person who commits any particular sin recurrently. They will act as 'promoters', promoting/aggravating the sinful act the person carries out, that even when the person does not feel like doing such sins at certain times, they somehow see themselves committing the same sin again and again. This happens a lot to those addicted to masturbation, fornication, stealing, lying, smoking & drinking etc.

And because sexual sins are quite sensitive, a demon will definitely attach itself to a person who keeps on masturbating for a long period. In worse cases, the demon could entry into the person's body (demon possession).

If you're struggling with masturbation, start by stopping all forms of pornography and anything that arouses you sexually.

* Cut off wordly friends, because they'll entice you to sin.

* Don't listen to worldly music, replace that with Gospel music.

* Try not to stay alone, if you must be alone, don't be idle. Do things that are productive

* Renew your mind by reading the Word of God daily, and always pray.

* Ask the Lord to help you overcome masturbation, and He will help you when He sees your commitment and repentance.

God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
changedinchrist:
I am surprised some people who say they are christians watch BBNaija...that satanic show. May God save this generation. I knew since that apart from the immorality in the show made known to all, the symbol of the show's logo is the eye of horus. Any one who knows the eye of horus should have figured this out since. The concept of big brother was even put forward in the occult George orwell book many many years ago. This video confirmed all i knew already. I pity "so called" christians in this endtime spending time on this show..They don't have the holyspirit.

CharlyG1, the programming intent of the show, and the concept in George orwell's book where it all originated for is what you once talked about regarding the antichrist controlling your thoughts and watching your every action move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96gTQjwbIjo

So true. Very true.

Thanks for sharing brother smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by FastestGirl: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good day everyone, I love what you guys are doing here, highly insightful .
I had a dream two nights ago where I saw a friend of mine from school (oddly,I haven't thought about him because of the lockdown ish) get shot in a school(either primary or secondary) and afterwards I saw an obituary poster of him.He was wearing a face mask in the obituary image,I woke up later.The dream was so vivid that I got scared when I woke up..please help

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
FastestGirl:
Good day everyone, I love what you guys are doing here, highly insightful .
I had a dream two nights ago where I saw a friend of mine from school (oddly,I haven't thought about him because of the lockdown ish) get shot in a school(either primary or secondary) and afterwards I saw an obituary poster of him.He was wearing a face mask in the obituary image,I woke up later.The dream was so vivid that I got scared when I woke up..please help
This is what The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob declared as far as prophets claiming to have abilities to read your dreams are concerned.

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “A prophet or someone who explains dreams might come to you and tell you that they will show you a sign or a miracle.
2. And the sign or miracle they told you about might come true. Then they might ask you to follow other gods (gods you don’t know) and say to you, ‘Let’s serve these gods!’
3. Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul.
4. You must follow the Lord your God. Respect him. Obey his commands and do what he tells you. Serve the Lord your God, and never leave him.
5. Also, you must kill that prophet or person who explains dreams, because they told you to turn against the Lord your God. And it was the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you were slaves. They tried to pull you away from the life he commanded you to live, so you must kill them to remove this evil from your people.

God's law is everlasting.

2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Let everyone be careful with their mouths. Let your conscience be clean before God.

Whatever you do that is in enmity with God's divine work will grieve His Spirit (The Holy Ghost). And when your reward comes, no one will be able to help you for it is the Lord that judges you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Lethal Power Of Lust / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.