Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (801620 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2020
Chrizdon:

Hello bro Tjosh, I have never had any business with occult and I have known God ever since I was a child. I've gone for deliverance and most times I would be told there is a curse on my family bloodline. Some of Those prophets I went to for deliverance revealed what they saw to me, saying there is a kind of mark (3 marks precisely) on my forehead that It will be difficult for me to succeed in anything with that mark on.

They prayed with me seriously and one of them said he saw two angels giving me a gift which will be manifested in the physical realm in 6 months time. Although, they gave me a condition that if I sin the angels will not give me that gift again. During those period, I tried not to sin but only masturbation which always overpower me came up again.

This frustration make me bitter and somewhat sad that just because of masturbation God won't help me again. I'm still waiting for a solid response from anyone.
masturbation just as any sexual sin is more than enough to take your gift away. I will advise you to work towards been a born again, spirit-filled, Christian that reads his bible with great understanding regularly. Also try midnight prayers for as long as you can do, like every night you wake up worship God with great songs, ask for His Spirit to direct you on how to pray, then use warfare prayers. You can download olukoya warfare prayers. Cobwebs signify heavy witchcraft. Use your annoyance and attack them between 12-3am that is when they hold meetings. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2020
Chrizdon:
Also, I had a dream in late April, where I was in a lonely streets with buildings to the right and left side but no sight of people. I was so weak and crying inside of me due to the load I was carrying about. There were two snakes that coiled themselves on both my hands. One coiled my right hand completely and the other coiled the left hand.

This two snakes seems to be glued to my hand that no matter how hard I tried to shake them off my hand they won't leave. I was alone in that street and I couldn't find anyone to help me get the snakes off my hand. I was weeping deep inside my heart (though there was no tears coming from my eyes).

I knew the snakes are dangerous and it will be really difficult to remove them myself. I searched for help but I couldn't. My spirit was restless and seriously disturbed in that dream. I just took it like that, like there is nothing I can do about it other than to endure their affliction and get used to them.

Though I couldn't think of a better way of removing this evil creatures because the two hands are bound by them and they are like sapping out virtue and good things from me which made it very difficult for me to find an helper but continue to wallow in poverty and failure. I eventually tried removing them, saying to myself if I die let me die, it is better to die than let them suck me out to a empty bone.

As I struggled to remove the snakes from my hands, the one on the left hand was beginning to lose ground and feeling uncomfortable. Its head was swinging right and front and i tried to prevent me from biting my body. It eventually bit my left hand and I woke up immediately after the bite. I begged God for mercy and plead the blood of Jesus.

I'm really going through a lot now. I am extremely depressed right now and if care is not taken I might commit suicide. Please, my beloved brothers and sisters, any help you will tender to me I will appreciate.

Are you still masturbating? And are you into other sexual sins?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2020
lawrykings:

this is the first time i see this boy, and the first time I'll do such with him in a dream.

i have seen another deceased friend in my dream and this has been a long time ago.

please sir, whatever you have to tell me, you're free to do so here, i have no data to mail you, operating on free mode.

thank you sir.

If you're having dreams of deceased people, you have to pray against "untimely death". It's not your portion in Jesus Name, Amen.
I don't like being the one to tell the meaning of such dreams, but it is what it is. Pray against it and such dreams will stop in Jesus Name.. Amen.

Shaving the dead boy's head, {or even clothing him, bathing him or caring for any deceased person in whatever way} is not good at all. If such dreams of seeing dead people keep recurring, then you might need deliverance prayers, because it reveals that the "spirit of death" is lurking around.

I pray that you'll never see such again in the dream. You have no business with the dead, and the Lord has proclaimed long life over you and not death, Amen (Psalm 118:17).

Don't be afraid, just pray, ask God for mercy and repent from any sinful ways.

God bless you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ThothHermes: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone.

I dreamt I was in what looked like a public gathering and then I stripped nak.ed and took a bucket to bathe. When I got to the bathroom, a man and his two kids also entered the bathroom and he was also bathing the kids. Then an aunt of mine was looking through the window and discussing with the man.
The man asked me why I allowed other people to bathe in the same place as me and I told him I had no problem with it.

Secondly, what does it mean to buy something on credit in the dream?

Thank you very much

CharlyG1
Nnamdiosu
Madprophet

Others.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Chrizdon:

Hello bro Tjosh, I have never had any business with occult and I have known God ever since I was a child. I've gone for deliverance and most times I would be told there is a curse on my family bloodline. Some of Those prophets I went to for deliverance revealed what they saw to me, saying there is a kind of mark (3 marks precisely) on my forehead that It will be difficult for me to succeed in anything with that mark on.

They prayed with me seriously and one of them said he saw two angels giving me a gift which will be manifested in the physical realm in 6 months time. Although, they gave me a condition that if I sin the angels will not give me that gift again. During those period, I tried not to sin but only masturbation which always overpower me came up again.

This frustration make me bitter and somewhat sad that just because of masturbation God won't help me again. I'm still waiting for a solid response from anyone.
A believer who does not understand how satan operates, will be cheated and defeated by satan. Masturbation and any other sin can hinder you from getting delivered, because it is what satan uses to gain a foothold over your life. Right now, the only person standing between you and your breakthrough, is you. Regardless of the entanglement of your bloodline with the kingdom of darkness, You can be delivered if you really want it. These spirits don't really have power over you, except the one you give them through sin and your lack of understanding of the word of God. So they are operating on legal ground, and it is the integrity of God that supervises the operation of these alters over your life. What you need now is knowledge, knowledge of the word of God, desire it, once you've gotten a hold of it, you will walk out of all your predicament as if they never happened.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2020
ladywealth:
Good morning sir. I am glad to be here.
It's been years that I've always been tormented with the sound of witchcraft birds in the night and my sleep. It started when my mom was still alive. Recently, I had a dream that someone was taking me somewhere in the middle of the night. When we got there, it was the midst of some women ( they look like witches) prophesying. I sat beside a woman, she told (alorun ni Iwo).
I find it had to fathom what it means.
I am tired of the kind of life I live that has no peace. I converted because of this sounds of birds. My mom took me to her church the first time I had bird nightmare.
My Mom committed suicide when a strange sickness held her down. My family is financial handicapped. I want to be delivered

Pray for your friend's health. May he not die from sickness.

Pray that God preserves him from health problems and save his life. Amen

Don't worry...

You would prevail...

Keep enforcing your power of God upon your life.. You would win.

You would not end up like your mum by God's grace.

But tell God to reveal yourself to you..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2020
IamGinger:
Yesternight my dad had a dream that he told me was to terrible to describe. This was after I observed that He was talking so much in His sleep.He woke up so nervous that He went to use the loo(normally does this when He is really nervous) .After using the loo,He went under the rain and started praying. I approached Him and he said 'thank God that I am alive'. We went inside and I asked, what happened Papa?, He said He had a dream of His death and with so many dying that He Thanked Godfor His life .He said I should pray for Him and pray for the world at large. I immediately went on my knees..
I am still baffled, I need insight.

I sense you the star in your family and there is an agenda to cut you short.

You need to get close to God.. There is a great deal of evil monitoring around you..

You are lucky you have a praying father but you need to step up bro.

Best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Tjayjosh:

The world is coming to an end, rapture is imminent. That's what's up. My cousin woke up weeping, about two weeks ago saying she had a terrible dream, she saw the world in great chaos, natural disasters, people dying here and there, mothers leaving their children and running away. I had similar dream years ago. Anytime soon it will happen. prepare yourselves.

Baba

It would happen But God would save his people the great revival must happen before all this...

Without the great revival this would be too much for God's people to bear...

I believe that the lord has equipped with Grace for that time...

God be with us

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Chrizdon:
Also, I had a dream in late April, where I was in a lonely streets with buildings to the right and left side but no sight of people. I was so weak and crying inside of me due to the load I was carrying about. There were two snakes that coiled themselves on both my hands. One coiled my right hand completely and the other coiled the left hand.

This two snakes seems to be glued to my hand that no matter how hard I tried to shake them off my hand they won't leave. I was alone in that street and I couldn't find anyone to help me get the snakes off my hand. I was weeping deep inside my heart (though there was no tears coming from my eyes).

I knew the snakes are dangerous and it will be really difficult to remove them myself. I searched for help but I couldn't. My spirit was restless and seriously disturbed in that dream. I just took it like that, like there is nothing I can do about it other than to endure their affliction and get used to them.

Though I couldn't think of a better way of removing this evil creatures because the two hands are bound by them and they are like sapping out virtue and good things from me which made it very difficult for me to find an helper but continue to wallow in poverty and failure. I eventually tried removing them, saying to myself if I die let me die, it is better to die than let them suck me out to a empty bone.

As I struggled to remove the snakes from my hands, the one on the left hand was beginning to lose ground and feeling uncomfortable. Its head was swinging right and front and i tried to prevent me from biting my body. It eventually bit my left hand and I woke up immediately after the bite. I begged God for mercy and plead the blood of Jesus.

I'm really going through a lot now. I am extremely depressed right now and if care is not taken I might commit suicide. Please, my beloved brothers and sisters, any help you will tender to me I will appreciate.

This your matter deep gan...

Somebody in your lineage has sold you guys of... Just tell God to have mercy on you and use the Eze 18.20 to pray bro..

God would help you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2020
ThothHermes:
Hello everyone.

I dreamt I was in what looked like a public gathering and then I stripped nak.ed and took a bucket to bathe. When I got to the bathroom, a man and his two kids also entered the bathroom and he was also bathing the kids. Then an aunt of mine was looking through the window and discussing with the man.
The man asked me why I allowed other people to bathe in the same place as me and I told him I had no problem with it.

Secondly, what does it mean to buy something on credit in the dream?

Thank you very much

Charly. G1
Nnam. diosu
Madprophet

Others.

Pray against any form of disgrace...

What were you buying on credit??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2020
@Chrizdon. There is a koinonia message by pastor meshach alfa, I would like you to listen to. It will give you detail understanding about what you are going through and the solution, with scriptural backup. If you want, you can send me a mail of your whatsapp number. I send it to you via whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by IamGinger: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2020
madprophet:

I sense you the star in your family and there is an agenda to cut you short.

You need to get close to God.. There is a great deal of evil monitoring around you..

You are lucky you have a praying father but you need to step up bro.

Best of luck
Thanks for the insight

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ThothHermes: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2020
madprophet:

Pray against any form of disgrace...

What were you buying on credit??
A tin of milk.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Chrizdon:
Good day people of God. I thank the op @Charlyg1 for creating this thread, and other contributors here. I'm having a terrible financial crisis that even want to make me commit suicide sometimes. I've been to several churches for deliverance but all to no avail. I've been following this thread right from page one until I get here today.
The dream I have lately scares me a lot and make me conclude that God is not interested in helping me despite me going to many deliverance house and begging him to save me from this financial problem that I face since childhood. Infact, I don't look happy, I'm always Moody and have this constant thought of killing myself.

In mid August, I had a terrible dream which make me feel hopeless that i am defeated and there is nothing I can do about it. In the dream, I was in the midst of strange people who are serving under one powerful wizard (a white man with Royal clothes). This wizard held a festival and called and summoned the whole gatherings of evil powers (witchcraft and serpentine powers) in a meeting.

The great wizard, called on a powerful creature, which was released from a very large pit. The creature was a monstrous serpent, a very big snake with many heads and sharp hairs on its body. The snake roared and everybody in that meeting was commanded by the wizard to bow to it. I wouldn't have bowed, but I became powerless in that dream that I eventually bowed to the serpent. I saw my head touching the ground.

After the meeting, I approached the great wizard (reason why I use great in my words is that, truly the man was great and everyone in that meeting was subjected to him). I begged the wizard to please let me go, but he refused. He shook his head and laughed at me that he will not let me go.

I woke up from the dream at exactly 3:24am this morning and got up from the bed. Immediately I stood up, I entered into a very thick layers of cobwebs which covered me like cloth. I quickly applied the anointing oil my pastor gave me to use against evil arrows. I prayed and begged God for mercy, because I was angry with God for several months now, that since I have been praying, I haven't seen any results but instead my life became miserable. I was even thinking of committing suicide, even till now I still feel like doing it because the enemy is really fighting to destroy me.

I became angry with God and was calling him a wicked God for giving me into the hands of the enemy. I think this gave the enemy a good chance to attack me and brake through my defense. I begged God for his forgiveness, that I'm sorry for murmuring and Complaining and also the one sin that pulled me down was masturbation. I tried to overcome it but I failed to overcome.

You have to know your rights and privileges as a member of the body of Christ.
Jesus said “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” (Luke‬ ‭10:19)‬. Satan and his demons know that they have no legal ground in the lives of Children of God who walk in the light because of the finished work of Jesus on the cross. This should increase your faith and boost your confidence.
Jesus said “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.”‭‭(Mark‬ ‭11:23‬). The “mountain” represents the evil spirits responsible for your personal challenges on earth. You have the power by faith in Christ Jesus to command evil spirits to stop their attacks against you and flee away.

Now you know who you are in Jesus Christ, the next step is to repent and confess any known sin in your life. If you don’t do this, Satan will accuse you before God in order to get the permission he needs to have a legal ground in your life. “Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him.”(Zechariah‬ ‭3:1‬).
It is up to God to allow Satan have control over your life or rebuke him. If eventually permission is given to the devil, you will become spiritually oppressed. Evil spirits will be assigned to you to carry-out this task. They will cause you to sin without control, lose Gods blessings &protection and die without repentance.

Apart from confessing your sins and prayer & fasting there is something important that needs to be done. You have to crucify your flesh, renew your mind with the word of God and act upon his word. God can’t do this for you because he can’t take away your free will. If your spirit man can’t have dominion over your soul & body, it will be difficult to resist the devil. This is the real battle.
Jesus said “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.” (Luke‬ ‭9:23‬). “Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.” (Romans‬ ‭12:1‬). You see, God has instructed us to subdue our flesh, so that Satan won’t gain access into our lives.

God created you in his own imagine and likeness and restored your authority or power through Jesus Christ to rule on earth. He demonstrated his love for you by giving up his only begotten son so that you won’t perish and have life. It isn’t God’s intention for us to end up in hell or be under the rulership of Satan on earth but the choice we make. God had and will always warn his children to be aware of the snares of the devil. Adam and Eve were warned by God but they chose to be disobedient and faced the consequences.
God is patient and his grace is sufficient for us.
If you abuse his grace by continuously living in sin, you will be handed over to Satan. This is how God will choose to punish his children until they humble themselves and retrace their steps.
The word of God says “You are children of God, and he speaks words of comfort to you. You have forgotten these words: “My child, don’t think the Lord’s discipline is worth nothing, and don’t stop trying when he corrects you. The Lord disciplines everyone he loves; he punishes everyone he accepts as a child.”
(Proverbs 3:11-12). But if you decide not to submit yourself to God and repent, it would be worse for you and considered an enemy of God.

You seem to know the root of your problems but fail to address it. God will not act unless you do.
Stop engaging in sexual sins like masturbation.
It’s a waste of time praying and fasting if you refuse to yield to the Holy Spirit. You are even graced to see the kind of evil spirits in the dream afflicting your life. Snakes in the dream represents marine spirits and associated with the sin of sexual immorality. They currently have a legal right over your life and will attack your finances, career, marriage and swallow up your blessings. You would experience near-success syndrome and stagnation in life. The suicidal thoughts in your mind is the work of demons. They want you to die without repentance.

You will have to stop masturbating, avoid pornography, sexual imaginations and use of filthy words.

Confess these sexual sins to God and ask for forgiveness.

Before you pray sing praise and worship songs.

Pray and fast as the Spirit leads. The evil spirits will fight tooth and nail to discourage you but don’t give up. Do not fear them for they are already defeated.

As you pray, exercise your authority in the name of Jesus to rebuke, bind and command the evil spirits to stop operating against you.

Always plead the blood of Jesus over your life, home and environment.

Read and meditate on the word of God daily to renew your mind and act upon it. Satan will flee away from you.

Remain blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hercules22:

You have to know your rights and privileges as a member of the body of Christ.
Jesus said “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” (Luke‬ ‭10:19)‬. Satan and his demons know that they have no legal ground in the lives of Children of God who walk in the light because of the finished work of Jesus on the cross. This should increase your faith and boost your confidence.
Jesus said “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.”‭‭(Mark‬ ‭11:23‬). The “mountain” represents the evil spirits responsible for your personal challenges on earth. You have the power by faith in Christ Jesus to command evil spirits to stop their attacks against you and flee away.

Now you know who you are in Jesus Christ, the next step is to repent and confess any known sin in your life. If you don’t do this, Satan will accuse you before God in order to get the permission he needs to have a legal ground in your life. “Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him.”(Zechariah‬ ‭3:1‬).
It is up to God to allow Satan have control over your life or rebuke him. If eventually permission is given to the devil, you will become spiritually oppressed. Evil spirits will be assigned to you to carry-out this task. They will cause you to sin without control, lose Gods blessings &protection and die without repentance.

Apart from confessing your sins and prayer & fasting there is something important that needs to be done. You have to crucify your flesh, renew your mind with the word of God and act upon his word. God can’t do this for you because he can’t take away your free will. If your spirit man can’t have dominion over your soul & body, it will be difficult to resist the devil. This is the real battle.
Jesus said “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.” (Luke‬ ‭9:23‬). “Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.” (Romans‬ ‭12:1‬). You see, God has instructed us to subdue our flesh, so that Satan won’t gain access into our lives.

God created you in his own imagine and likeness and restored your authority or power through Jesus Christ to rule on earth. He demonstrated his love for you by giving up his only begotten son so that you won’t perish and have life. It isn’t God’s intention for us to end up in hell or be under the rulership of Satan on earth but the choice we make. God had and will always warn his children to be aware of the snares of the devil. Adam and Eve were warned by God but they chose to be disobedient and faced the consequences.
God is patient and his grace is sufficient for us.
If you abuse his grace by continuously living in sin, you will be handed over to Satan. This is how God will choose to punish his children until they humble themselves and retrace their steps.
The word of God says “You are children of God, and he speaks words of comfort to you. You have forgotten these words: “My child, don’t think the Lord’s discipline is worth nothing, and don’t stop trying when he corrects you. The Lord disciplines everyone he loves; he punishes everyone he accepts as a child.”
(Proverbs 3:11-12). But if you decide not to submit yourself to God and repent, it would be worse for you and considered an enemy of God.

You seem to know the root of your problems but fail to address it. God will not act unless you do.
Stop engaging in sexual sins like masturbation.
It’s a waste of time praying and fasting if you refuse to yield to the Holy Spirit. You are even graced to see the kind of evil spirits in the dream afflicting your life. Snakes in the dream represents marine spirits and associated with the sin of sexual immorality. They currently have a legal right over your life and will attack your finances, career, marriage and swallow up your blessings. You would experience near-success syndrome and stagnation in life. The suicidal thoughts in your mind is the work of demons. They want you to die without repentance.

You will have to stop masturbating, avoid pornography, sexual imaginations and use of filthy words.

Confess these sexual sins to God and ask for forgiveness.

Before you pray sing praise and worship songs.

Pray and fast as the Spirit leads. The evil spirits will fight tooth and nail to discourage you but don’t give up. Do not fear them for they are already defeated.

As you pray, exercise your authority in the name of Jesus to rebuke, bind and command the evil spirits to stop operating against you.

Always plead the blood of Jesus over your life, home and environment.

Read and meditate on the word of God daily to renew your mind and act upon it. Satan will flee away from you.

Remain blessed.

Wow, this is apt. Seems like you have gone through this before? Were you also previously in bondage or similar and got free due to growing in knowledge of our God and a relationship with him , Cos all what you encapsulates the tenets of a victorious life with regards to what that guy is going through. Unfortunately it's difficult for many to do especially immersion in the word of God daily. I was even affected previously. I realized I would always procrastinate studying or immersing myself dailiy in the word of God. Everytime! I would procrastinate till I realized and asked myself why it's this area i'm always not putting into practice. I knew it was an attack of the devil.

So I really like your advice. The word of God...very important

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ayt27(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
I have been following this thread for over 6 months periodically and I believe the knowledge shared here by CharlyG and other believers are very useful to us, I know it has helped me immensely.

I answered this on a sleep paralysis thread and I thought to share it here.

OP let me tell you what happens in a state of sleep paralysis, like someone said it's your brain awake but your body isn't and that's correct but it's not the complete picture.

This past Wednesday, as the Lord God is my witness, I had finished meditating and was falling into that half awake/half asleep state but my eyes were open and I saw a spirit come straight into my room. It had a face of lighting, came with a fast force and I noticed before it climbed upon me I hadn't started experiencing the sleep paralysis but immediately after it climbed on me, my body couldn't move. I said the Lord's name and it stayed at the foot of my bed then left.

I saw the spirit very well before it left , it's attributes were a face and countenance of lighting, forceful, strong , fast and it had intelligent too. The funny part is all this happened in less than a second and I became fully awake.

My guess is the spirit of paralysis usually try to possess the individual. I believe in science 100%, and science usually has an explanation for things we understand or may not understand but don't even doubt, sleep paralysis is a spiritual thing.

The signs are there whenever it happens, and these are the signs, lingering fear, feeling of being watched by a malevolent being, feeling of being choked or oppressed and when the paralysis is gone there's a usually feeling of relief, these signs are consistent with the things someone who comes to steal, kill and destroy will do.

I have said this little experience because of Mathew 10:27 my advice I can give is to always pray in tongues and my conclusion is that it's a spiritual thing. I also believe there are lots of us that the Lord reveals secrets and it's our duty to tell our brethren so they will be strengthed too.

P.S :- The reason why your voice goes either in dreams or paralysis is because the enemies does not want you to shout the name of the Lord, there's a scientific explanation for that too but we believers know better.

God bless the contributors on this thread, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chrizdon: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hercules, thank you for the exhortation. You seem to understand my problems very well and you have given me the perfect answer to it. crucifying the flesh is the main problem, but you have opened my eyes now to see that I have been giving this demons the right to operate in my life. God bless you sir for this brilliant reply!

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chrizdon: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
CharlyG1:

Are you still masturbating? And are you into other sexual sins?

I don't engage in other sexual sins or other types, it's just masturbation. before I can't go a day without doing it but now I only succeeded in reducing the frequency to once a week. I read the Bible a lot and people do take me for a strong born again Christian. but I know deep down my heart that it's not right for a Christian to do such things. I really like the response Hercules gave me and I am going to start dealing with it now. I will also like to hear more from you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by yungevvy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Please, I have dreams where I see lions in my compound, but they seem not to harm anyone.....

I also have dreams where I see snakes(lots of 'em) in my compound......... What could all these mean?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by lawrykings(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
CharlyG1:

If you're having dreams of deceased people, you have to pray against "untimely death". It's not your portion in Jesus Name, Amen.
I don't like being the one to tell the meaning of such dreams, but it is what it is. Pray against it and such dreams will stop in Jesus Name.. Amen.

Shaving the dead boy's head, {or even clothing him, bathing him or caring for any deceased person in whatever way} is not good at all. If such dreams of seeing dead people keep recurring, then you might need deliverance prayers, because it reveals that the "spirit of death" is lurking around.

I pray that you'll never see such again in the dream. You have no business with the dead, and the Lord has proclaimed long life over you and not death, Amen (Psalm 118:17).

Don't be afraid, just pray, ask God for mercy and repent from any sinful ways.

God bless you smiley

thank you sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
changedinchrist:

Wow, this is apt. Seems like you have gone through this before? Were you also previously in bondage or similar and got free due to growing in knowledge of our God and a relationship with him , Cos all what you encapsulates the tenets of a victorious life with regards to what that guy is going through. Unfortunately it's difficult for many to do especially immersion in the word of God daily. I was even affected previously. I realized I would always procrastinate studying or immersing myself dailiy in the word of God. Everytime! I would procrastinate till I realized and asked myself why it's this area i'm always not putting into practice. I knew it was an attack of the devil.

So I really like your advice. The word of God...very important

The word of God is very powerful and full of promises. When Jesus was tempted by Satan he spoke the word and the devil had to flee.
Satan can’t deceive or destroy Christians who know their rights and privileges as children of God. The word of God and the Holy Spirit go hand in hand. Jesus depended on the Holy Spirit during his earthly ministry.

The Holy Spirit is the power of God and the word is the sword of the Spirit. You need the power of God to have the ability to wield the sword of the Spirit. This is why some can quote the bible from Genesis to Revelation but lack the understanding and wisdom to apply it in different situations. While others have the Spirit of God in them but don’t have the word of God in their hearts and soul. By the power of the Holy Spirit, the word of God can deliver the oppressed & possessed and heal the sick. If you are a preacher of the gospel of Christ and speak with the power of the Holy Spirit, souls will be set free from the captivity of Satan. That is how powerful the word of God is.
The devil is a legal expert and can quote the bible verbatim when he stands before God accuses people and would pervert the truth to deceive church. This is why we need the help of the Holy Spirit to give us understanding about what God is saying to us in his word because there are false doctrines and teachings.

I suffered so much in the past because of my ignorance. I used to be a baby Christian who used to just attend church service like everyone else on Sunday. I hardly pray and read the bible. Even the few times I read the bible, I studied it without understanding. I grew up doing a lot of bad stuffs. The sin of sexual immorality was one of my weakness and I allowed the devil take to advantage of me.

There were so many evil spirits that oppressed me and my condition was worse.
When I dream, I see dogs chase me or bite my fingers; I see myself surrounded by different species of snakes & body of water; familiar and strange people try to kill me; I had sexual relations with strange & familiar women; I see two strange & familiar people have sex; people steal something precious from me; I’ve fought with demons. In the physical, most times I would wake up to see an evil spirit try to snuff life out of me and the moment I shout the name of Jesus, it disappears leaving a foul smell. I’ve seen an evil spirit sit by the side of my bed. In the middle of the night, some evil spirits try to touch me when I sleep at night. I became scared at night such that I couldn’t sleep with the lights out. My mum did her best to encourage me to fast, pray and read the bible but I was so stubborn and weak to do so. The few times I tried to pray, the attack became worse and I got annoyed. Most times I experienced sleep paralysis. My finances, career, relationship and everything in my life was affected. I became frustrated, prideful, angry & violent. I kept feeding those demons with my worldly lifestyle.

When things got out of hand I began seeking for a quick solution. I was so desperate for God to help me. I ended up in a place of filled with white garment spiritualists I thought were true prophets. Their pattern of worship, consultations and rituals seemed weird which made me a little bit uncomfortable but I was just too desperate and blind to discern. I began to have issues with my family and friends because they warned me about that place but I was so gullible, naive and stubborn to listen. I was taught to summon fallen angels, we took turns to consult their priestess, broke coconuts and muds, bathed garlic water, we were given newspapers to put over our shoulders and made to believe that it was a symbol of poverty to be torn later for financial breakthrough, passed through fire and asked to donate 50 and 100 naira, we were asked to buy seven candles to pray with it at home to summon fallen angels and later bath with the garlic water they provided us and much more. All these were done out of ignorance and it didn’t yield positive results and things only got worse for me.

After several months, I relocated to another city for a programme. There I met a friend God assigned to me who had the gift of discerning of spirits and word of knowledge. He taught me things about God, we always prayed and read the bible together. He told me things about my past (bad stuffs) and future as directed by the Holy Spirit. I was amazed by his gift. He was the person that made me understand that those spiritualist were parading themselves as true prophets and deceived many people. He said their cup was full and Gods judgment was upon them. Later, I heard some of them died mysteriously. Fathers, mothers, children died mysteriously, husbands and wives suddenly became adulterous, some filed for divorce, there was dispute amongst themselves and much more. People stopped patronising them when things fell apart.

God trained me for several months through my friend. I grew stronger in the spirit and was able to pray and study the word of God daily with understanding. When I fasted and prayed, the evil spirits continued to fight me but I never gave up until they stopped attacking me.
During the last few months of my programme, i began seeing future events in my dreams before they happen. I have actually narrated one of them on this thread. Even the boss at my current place of work, I saw myself work with him in the dream two years before I got the job. It was a new experience for me with God. A week before I went back to my family, my friend was sent by God to tell me not to forget all God had taught me and to be a light to others. Everything I lost was restored and I continued to walk in the light. But the few times I fell, I was quick to confess my sins to God. I returned to my family as a new creature in Christ. People jokingly called me pastor, prophet, Rev. father etc. Lol. Well I was not surprised because my friend told me to expect that. I lost some friends because of my new way of life but God gave me new friends. Anything could have happened to me but God In his mercy and grace saved me.

I continued to ask God for more knowledge and understanding because of how hungry and thirsty I was and then I stumbled upon this thread.
You, CharlyG1 and other contributors have really given me more insight. I feel happy and blessed.

To God be the Glory.

14 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Suspect33(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2020
I was watching YouTube videos on the mythology of Greek gods which i believe to be demons, I watched more of the sirens, succubus and mermaids, two days after I noticed a mark on my body and since I've been having this strange feeling whenever I'm alone at home that something is watching me and i become scared and leave home
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by EgusiShankly: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
CharlyG1:

God bless you smiley
Can I pm you?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chrizdon:
Hercules, thank you for the exhortation. You seem to understand my problems very well and you have given me the perfect answer to it. crucifying the flesh is the main problem, but you have opened my eyes now to see that I have been giving this demons the right to operate in my life. God bless you sir for this brilliant reply!

I’m glad the eyes of your understanding has been enlightened and I give God the glory.
I leave you with this teaching of Jesus Christ.
Jesus said ...“But I tell you that if a man looks at a woman and wants to sin sexually with her, he has already committed that sin with her in his mind. If your right eye makes you sin, take it out and throw it away. It is better to lose one part of your body than to have your whole body thrown into hell. If your right hand makes you sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.”(Matthew‬ ‭5:28-30‬).
If you don’t fulfil the desires of the flesh, it will be as painful as literally taking out your eye and cutting off your hand but for the benefit of your spirit. The Lord is your strength. Remain blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2020
EgusiShankly:

Can I pm you?

Sure you can.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Ayt27:
I have been following this thread for over 6 months periodically and I believe the knowledge shared here by CharlyG and other believers are very useful to us, I know it has helped me immensely.

I answered this on a sleep paralysis thread and I thought to share it here.

OP let me tell you what happens in a state of sleep paralysis, like someone said it's your brain awake but your body isn't and that's correct but it's not the complete picture.

This past Wednesday, as the Lord God is my witness, I had finished meditating and was falling into that half awake/half asleep state but my eyes were open and I saw a spirit come straight into my room. It had a face of lighting, came with a fast force and I noticed before it climbed upon me I hadn't started experiencing the sleep paralysis but immediately after it climbed on me, my body couldn't move. I said the Lord's name and it stayed at the foot of my bed then left.

I saw the spirit very well before it left , it's attributes were a face and countenance of lighting, forceful, strong , fast and it had intelligent too. The funny part is all this happened in less than a second and I became fully awake.

My guess is the spirit of paralysis usually try to possess the individual. I believe in science 100%, and science usually has an explanation for things we understand or may not understand but don't even doubt, sleep paralysis is a spiritual thing.

The signs are there whenever it happens, and these are the signs, lingering fear, feeling of being watched by a malevolent being, feeling of being choked or oppressed and when the paralysis is gone there's a usually feeling of relief, these signs are consistent with the things someone who comes to steal, kill and destroy will do.

I have said this little experience because of Mathew 10:27 my advice I can give is to always pray in tongues and my conclusion is that it's a spiritual thing. I also believe there are lots of us that the Lord reveals secrets and it's our duty to tell our brethren so they will be strengthed too.

P.S :- The reason why your voice goes either in dreams or paralysis is because the enemies does not want you to shout the name of the Lord, there's a scientific explanation for that too but we believers know better.

God bless the contributors on this thread, Amen.

True. God bless you for sharing smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2020
Hercules22:

The word of God is very powerful and full of promises. When Jesus was tempted by Satan he spoke the word and the devil had to flee.
Satan can’t deceive or destroy Christians who know their rights and privileges as children of God. The word of God and the Holy Spirit go hand in hand. Jesus depended on the Holy Spirit during his earthly ministry.

The Holy Spirit is the power of God and the word is the sword of the Spirit. You need the power of God to have the ability to wield the sword of the Spirit. This is why some can quote the bible from Genesis to Revelation but lack the understanding and wisdom to apply it in different situations. While others have the Spirit of God in them but don’t have the word of God in their hearts and soul. By the power of the Holy Spirit, the word of God can deliver the oppressed & possessed and heal the sick. If you are a preacher of the gospel of Christ and speak with the power of the Holy Spirit, souls will be set free from the captivity of Satan. That is how powerful the word of God is.
The devil is a legal expert and can quote the bible verbatim when he stands before God accuses people and would pervert the truth to deceive church. This is why we need the help of the Holy Spirit to give us understanding about what God is saying to us in his word because there are false doctrines and teachings.

I suffered so much in the past because of my ignorance. I used to be a baby Christian who used to just attend church service like everyone else on Sunday. I hardly pray and read the bible. Even the few times I read the bible, I studied it without understanding. I grew up doing a lot of bad stuffs. The sin of sexual immorality was one of my weakness and I allowed the devil take to advantage of me.

There were so many evil spirits that oppressed me and my condition was worse.
When I dream, I see dogs chase me or bite my fingers; I see myself surrounded by different species of snakes & body of water; familiar and strange people try to kill me; I had sexual relations with strange & familiar women; I see two strange & familiar people have sex; people steal something precious from me; I’ve fought with demons. In the physical, most times I would wake up to see an evil spirit try to snuff life out of me and the moment I shout the name of Jesus, it disappears leaving a foul smell. I’ve seen an evil spirit sit by the side of my bed. In the middle of the night, some evil spirits try to touch me when I sleep at night. I became scared at night such that I couldn’t sleep with the lights out. My mum did her best to encourage me to fast, pray and read the bible but I was so stubborn and weak to do so. The few times I tried to pray, the attack became worse and I got annoyed. Most times I experienced sleep paralysis. My finances, career, relationship and everything in my life was affected. I became frustrated, prideful, angry & violent. I kept feeding those demons with my worldly lifestyle.

When things got out of hand I began seeking for a quick solution. I was so desperate for God to help me. I ended up in a place of filled with white garment spiritualists I thought were true prophets. Their pattern of worship, consultations and rituals seemed weird which made me a little bit uncomfortable but I was just too desperate and blind to discern. I began to have issues with my family and friends because they warned me about that place but I was so gullible, naive and stubborn to listen. I was taught to summon fallen angels, we took turns to consult their priestess, broke coconuts and muds, bathed garlic water, we were given newspapers to put over our shoulders and made to believe that it was a symbol of poverty to be torn later for financial breakthrough, passed through fire and asked to donate 50 and 100 naira, we were asked to buy seven candles to pray with it at home to summon fallen angels and later bath with the garlic water they provided us and much more. All these were done out of ignorance and it didn’t yield positive results and things only got worse for me.

After several months, I relocated to another city for a programme. There I met a friend God assigned to me who had the gift of discerning of spirits and word of knowledge. He taught me things about God, we always prayed and read the bible together. He told me things about my past (bad stuffs) and future as directed by the Holy Spirit. I was amazed by his gift. He was the person that made me understand that those spiritualist were parading themselves as true prophets and deceived many people. He said their cup was full and Gods judgment was upon them. Later, I heard some of them died mysteriously. Fathers, mothers, children died mysteriously, husbands and wives suddenly became adulterous, some filed for divorce, there was dispute amongst themselves and much more. People stopped patronising them when things fell apart.

God trained me for several months through my friend. I grew stronger in the spirit and was able to pray and study the word of God daily with understanding. When I fasted and prayed, the evil spirits continued to fight me but I never gave up until they stopped attacking me.
During the last few months of my programme, i began seeing future events in my dreams before they happen. I have actually narrated one of them on this thread. Even the boss at my current place of work, I saw myself work with him in the dream two years before I got the job. It was a new experience for me with God. A week before I went back to my family, my friend was sent by God to tell me not to forget all God had taught me and to be a light to others. Everything I lost was restored and I continued to walk in the light. But the few times I fell, I was quick to confess my sins to God. I returned to my family as a new creature in Christ. People jokingly called me pastor, prophet, Rev. father etc. Lol. Well I was not surprised because my friend told me to expect that. I lost some friends because of my new way of life but God gave me new friends. Anything could have happened to me but God In his mercy and grace saved me.

I continued to ask God for more knowledge and understanding because of how hungry and thirsty I was and then I stumbled upon this thread.
You, CharlyG1 and other contributors have really given me more insight. I feel happy and blessed.

To God be the Glory.

Your life is a great testimony. I'm really happy to hear this. I see God's love and grace in your life, and I thank Him for saving you from the enemy.

God bless you for sharing smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2020
Beware of ENVY for it leads to BITTERNESS, and then ANGER, (at this point pride will hide in wait). And Anger will invite HATRED . And Hatred will open the door for MURDER. At this point its difficult to turn back. Because Murder is one with REBELLION. And Murder/Rebellion is a twin of WITCHCRAFT.

These are the stages of Witchcraft, and Rebellion against God. Let me show you a picture from the Bible.

Cain killed Abel, but that didn't just happen. Cain had conceived all these stages of witchcraft/rebellion in his heart before he arrived at Murder. He had always envied Abel his brother, and then he grew bitterness and anger in his heart against him. And afterwards, he hated his brother. And at this stage he couldn't take it anymore, so he MURDERED his brother Abel and REBELLED against God; replying God defiantly, asking Him if he was his brother's keeper. You all know that story (Genesis Chapter 4)

Let me show another picture

King Saul. A great King of Israel, who was greatly respected by his people for killing thousands of Israel's enemies. But along came little David with no real experience of war, still slaying more than King Saul. Then the Israelites change their focus on Saul and regard David more, saying Saul has killed thousands, but David Ten thousands. And now ENVY creeps into the heart of Saul, and BITTERNESS and ANGER, then HATRED, and now MURDER. Saul tried to kill David several times. This MURDER stage is a tough one. It's usually difficult for a person to go back when they get to this stage, because a demon will usually be involved.

And so Saul opened himself up for demonic oppression, and God used David to help drive away the demon so that Saul could become humble and maybe let love come into his heart to heal him. But still Saul never really repented. He continued to REBELLION, and God had already rejected him as king despite the pleas from Samuel. And later on Saul had to consult WITCHCRAFT.

Sad stories but very true and still happening.

If you harbour prolonged envy in your heart against anyone, you will drive down these stages and arrive at MURDER or WITCHCRAFT if you don't put an end to it immediately.

Let me let out one secret of satan. I'll tell that with a story.

Mr Ade and Mr KK are neighbours. They get along well and become good friends. Later on Mr Ade starts making good money, and living very comfortably. He even buys two cars, gets married and now has a child, while Mr KK is still a single man living a low income life. Now the more Mr KK sees Mr Ade, he starts feeling uncomfortable. He tries to hide this odd feeling every single time he sees Mr Ade. ENVY begins to creep in.
And now when he sees Ade, he doesn't want to talk much with him, or he tries to smile too much to cover up his feelings so that Ade don't notice.

But Mr PK another neighbour, notices the behaviour in Mr KK, and he is certain that KK is jealous of Ade, and so he goes to KK and begins to gossip about Ade and rubbish Ade's name. This fuels Mr KK's ego. KK progresses to BITTERNESS and ANGER against Ade.
Then now, anytime Mr Ade and Mr KK talk, KK replies Ade in a harsh tone. Mr Ade can't understand his sudden change in character.

The longer the Anger remains in the heart of KK, the more it grows and grows to full blown HATRED. At this stage Mr KK always threatens to beat up Ade for little to no reason. The other neighbour Mr PK watches quietly from afar laughing, happy that his assignment is working... For Mr PK is an Agent of Witchcraft who has been sent to alter the friendship between the two, so that the enemy gets hold of Mr KK.
If care is not taken, KK could progress to MURDER with the help of the other neighbour, and he could try to kill ADE with the means of WITCHCRAFT (juju/black magic).

All these was offset by little ENVY. And there are usually Witches or Wizards who notice envy in one person, then they move close to that person and help fuel the envy to become HATRED which can cause serious problems.

* If you have envy in your heart for anyone, please kill it before it manifests into bitterness and other stages of this evil I have mentioned.

* If you have someone staying with you in your house, and you notice they somehow maltreat your children or handle them in some kind of angry
way (anyway that makes you feel uncomfortable), please send that person out or warn them about it and watch their reactions afterwards. The anger could be directed at you but because they cannot carry it out on you directly, they transfer it to your children.

* If you notice any trace of envy after you tell people somethings, please don't ever expose your secrets to them again. And keep a distance from them.

* If you are very bitter or uncomfortable about a person's success, you have a problem. And you need to checkmate that sin like God warned Cain (Genesis 4: 6 & 7), or else it will consume you with wickedness.

* If you're victimized like Mr Ade, you need to quickly cut off friendship with Mr KK. You can try talking about it and showing God's love to him like David tried several times with Saul. But if it doesn't change anything, please cut off the friendship/relationship.

Don't be envious. Don't be jealous of another, whether its your friend who now has a child or is pregnant and you're not. Or whether its your brother or sister who is married and you're not. Or is it the neighbour that has far more than you or you think he/she is more blessed than you?

No need to be envious. Don't be so that you don't fall into the sin of WITCHCRAFT whether knowingly or unknowingly. God's gift comes to those who put their faith in Him. And in the perfect time, you will bear your own child, and have your own car and your own spouse and whatever you seek from the Lord you will find. Just trust in Him and don't look jealously unto another.

God bless us all smiley

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by hotswagg12: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Thank You brother Charles for this wonderful message. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2020
hotswagg12:
Thank You brother Charles for this wonderful message. God bless you.

God bless you too dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
CharlyG1:

God bless you too dear smiley
I sent you a mail.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GospelAkede: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
You shall not Weep this Ember months Amen. Kindly share with your loved ones...

Click on the link to download it.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/353693/akede-ember-month-osu-ba-ba-ba

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — No Option To Christian Unity / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.