Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:49 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (795747 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
tjones007:

How can i reach you?
I will.send you a message. Sorry for the late reply
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
tjones007:

How can i reach you?
I have sent you a message. Pls check your mail
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tjayjosh:

Wow! So good to hear from you again, even more to hear of your love and enthusiasm for the things of God. Bless up sis
Thank you brother. We are nothing without the Lord.
Stay safe, stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by tjones007: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Anas09:

I have sent you a message. Pls check your mail

I replied your mail.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:09am On Oct 21, 2020
We're living with evil leaders in this country called Nigeria.

For the first time in Nigeria's history, everyone can come together to fight for freedom from an unjust/corrupt Government, irrespective of tribe or religion.

Please pray for Nigeria, that this struggle will not be in vain. I am pained to see our youths die helplessly in the hands of this government.

It will not be well with Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The blood of dead Nigerians will cry out to God for vengeance. Tinubu will not last!

Buhari and all those corrupt leaders in power, your end has come.

God will take over and heal this land in Jesus Name.. Amen!

Pray for Nigeria!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 4:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Anas09:
Thank you brother. We are nothing without the Lord. Stay safe, stay blessed
I sent you a mail.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...My tongue dosent move like that in my human body ,
...the humaniod gods have your tongue, they look like you not we ladies with fin near our ear for water adaptation
u have fins gills as in fish or wat And pls ancient lady what will u say about d massacre of lekki protesters
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
u have fins gills as in fish or wat And pls ancient lady what will u say about d massacre of lekki protesters
...it has never happened since true history billions of years back that the supreme god WÀÆÑJ- punished a bad leader after his dead in hell or whatever, NO,
Kill your bad leader here, break their skull, burn them and their families , lock them up , because if you wait for them to receive their punishment in hell, u await in vain unless your evil leaders are strong christian like Charlygi n co , that's when they will burn in hell because they are PROGRAMMED by Yahweh n jesus( pls don't expose this outside) ,they can get punished afterlife in pitches of dark if they are worshippers of lord shiva who gives gold in exchange of human organs, they can get punished also afterlife in a place of multiple unending explosions if dey serve dΠàgnà 'sîs who protects with sand ,
So make sure you get ur justice on earth even if u a power Christian because it will hurt ur soul to see those atheist and cruel leaders in places of peace while u, holpen , Nutella Charlygi yujiz wallow in multiple gnashings in hell ur PROGRAMMED zone

Lastly , doing evil isnt bad but letting evilmen die without justice is d greater evil that lingers from generation to generation,
Charlygi and co pray for evil leaders to repent to avoid hell that's y Nigeria suffer and seul koreo tie Germany prosper, fools are always in majority than 2% wise ones, but check the society which prayer warrior fools and 7times a day Muslim prayer warriors outnumbers n see no peace, wealth or goodness, all they do is chase demons on empty stomach n rags while hell awaits their empty soul

...As 4 d fin in my real features, thats the marine adaptation gift given to us owners of the earth by supreme god some of our descendants are 200miles beneath the normal ocean out of fear of been called giant mermaids or demons which many called myth, pls we don't have fish tail....
...we will reclaim earth our world soon but that's not important

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
TheNoble007:

Hi everyone. Some months ago, I shared the prophecy above that was given to me by the Lord Jesus on what is coming to Nigeria (number 1). I shared that a great commotion is coming and would not be hindered. The current protest is a sign... In the spirit, it has been deemed for occurence. There would be a political shift. In the spirit, I heard 2021. What this year would bring, I don't fully know. 2020 is a year of preparation for Christians all over the world. I shared that here so that believers can pray so that the violence would be brought under control when it happens.... Please if you are reading this, take out some time to pray. This is not for vain glory.

hmmm, heaven and earth will pass but his words will forever remain. Your prophecy about the unrest, commotion and politicians dying is gradually coming to pass, and it gives me hope of a better Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
TheNoble007:

Hi everyone. Some months ago, I shared the prophecy above that was given to me by the Lord Jesus on what is coming to Nigeria (number 1). I shared that a great commotion is coming and would not be hindered. The current protest is a sign... In the spirit, it has been deemed for occurence. There would be a political shift. In the spirit, I heard 2021. What this year would bring, I don't fully know. 2020 is a year of preparation for Christians all over the world. I shared that here so that believers can pray so that the violence would be brought under control when it happens.... Please if you are reading this, take out some time to pray. This is not for vain glory.

We pray for the political shift to occur in Jesus Name.. Amen.

God's word will come to pass.

About another virus you prophesied about. I know this is true... The Lord showed me something to happen, whereby people would start behaving like "Zombies".. or somehow there will be zombies that will go on to infect others. And their primary aim would be to enter into the "work system" to cripple the economies of the world.

This could come about by a virus Or something extraordinary or spiritual, and it would baffle the experts of the world.

There are some other things I won't say for now.
God bless you brother. Stay strong.
The end is near.

God help us all

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ds s d tym 2 dig in2 prayers brothers n. Sistas.....lets win d battle spiritually nd watch God turn things 2our favour physically...

Thanks sirs @ thenoble nd charlyG1 4d prophetic headsup

God save us n keep us through it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
JourneytoEL:
hmmm, heaven and earth will pass but his words will forever remain. Your prophecy about the unrest, commotion and politicians dying is gradually coming to pass, and it gives me hope of a better Nigeria.
smh

who we go ask ? No evidence dat he said it last year ,but u here glorifying god for what everyone knew already ,is only a bumcum bumkombe goat that doesn't know Nigeria will ignite soon,
I once said that last part of 2020 will experience great violence and this is it ,dumb bumcums

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
CharlyG1:

We pray for the political shift to occur in Jesus Name.. Amen.

God's word will come to pass.

About another virus you prophesied about. I know this is true... The Lord showed me something to happen, whereby people would start behaving like "Zombies".. or somehow there will be zombies that will go on to infect others. And their primary aim would be to enter into the "work system" to cripple the economies of the world.

This could come about by a virus Or something extraordinary or spiritual, and it would baffle the experts of the world.

There are some other things I won't say for now.
God bless you brother. Stay strong.
The end is near.

God help us all

God bless you too. To the Lord Jesus Christ be all the glory, praise and honour. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
SisterFire:
smh

who we go ask ? No evidence dat he said it last year ,but u here glorifying god for what everyone knew already ,is only a bumcum bumkombe goat that doesn't know Nigeria will ignite soon,
I once said that last part of 2020 will experience great violence and this is it ,dumb bumcums
you are new in this thread, do your research
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
TheNoble007:

God bless you too. To the Lord Jesus Christ be all the glory, praise and honour. Amen.
if you are so sure of your prophecy and it was from God, then why didn't you mention the name of the high level political person you said would die. Why? Aren't you sure it was from God?

This are honest questions cos I really doubt these things. Say the name so at least we know you aren't dallying or playing luck and we can accurately monitor your prophecy. BLESS.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
WrathJustified:
if you are so sure of your prophecy and it was from God, then why didn't you mention the name of the high level political person you said would die. Why? Aren't you sure it was from God?

This are honest questions cos I really doubt these things. Say the name so at least we know you aren't dallying or playing luck and we can accurately monitor your prophecy. BLESS.
I'm not the guy you quoted. Just to chip in, it is not everything the eyes sees that the mouth must say. It is not everything God reveals to you, you must say, especially in a country like ours. Wisdom is profitable to the direct. The prophetic still works. Even after all Jesus did, many saw and still didn't believe. If you want to believe , feel free to, asking for more signs won't help either.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oludami1: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
WrathJustified:

Your pastor says ''the Lord told me someone here is getting blessed tonight''
Why didn't you question him on who exactly it is?
He said it sometime ago and it is coming gradually(scratch that... hurriedly) to pass.
I dont know him and can't vouch for his source but this sounds like someone desperate for information.
Even our Lord Jesus Christ keeps some facts away from us ...

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
WrathJustified:

I don't seek for any attention so I sincerely don't need you to believe. Genuine prophecies are meant to bring people to the throne of the Father in repentance acclaiming that God is real. I live my life to glorify the Lord Jesus daily through my prophecies and personal life... I perfectly know the name. The spirit of prophecy is within the Prophet to reveal names or not.
It is already before your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2020
TheNoble007:

I don't seek for any attention so I sincerely don't need you to believe. Genuine prophecies are meant to bring people to the throne of the Father in repentance acclaiming that God is real. I live my life to glorify the Lord Jesus daily through my prophecies and personal life... I perfectly know the name. The spirit of prophecy is within the Prophet to reveal names or not.
stop deceiving people my friend, that's how u open numerous threads claiming you interprete dreams calling cats,dogs,snakes and owls seen in dreams as witchcraft attacks dumb
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Oludami1:

Your pastor says ''the Lord told me someone here is getting blessed tonight''
Why didn't you question him on who exactly it is?
He said it sometime ago and it is coming gradually(scratch that... hurriedly) to pass.
I dont know him and can't vouch for his source but this sounds like someone desperate for information.
Even our Lord Jesus Christ keeps some facts away from us ...
liars ,ur pastor claimed someone is getting blessed 2 night
There are 2000 people in the congregation with 50,000 problems after 2,3,4,5,6,7months one out of the 2000 gets what he wants ,which is normal ,who gets the praise monetarily ur pastor ,who gets the unmonetary praise master Jesus whom goddesses are saying was a rapist
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tjayjosh:

I sent you a mail.
Hello TJay. I have replied your mail.
Long time, how has it been?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
tjones007:

I replied your mail.
Oh. Let me check
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ayt27(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
TheNoble007:

I don't seek for any attention so I sincerely don't need you to believe.

Hello @TheNoble007

Can I please send you an email?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ayt27:

Hello @TheNoble007

Can I please send you an email?

I am sorry. I don't respond to emails. However feel free to ask me questions here if it concerns the heavenly kingdom. God bless
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Anas09:
Hello TJay. I have replied your mail. Long time, how has it been?
All good. Thanks to God! Check your mail pls.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tjayjosh:

All good. Thanks to God! Check your mail pls.
No new mail from you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oludami1: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
liars ,ur pastor claimed someone is getting blessed 2 night
There are 2000 people in the congregation with 50,000 problems after 2,3,4,5,6,7months one out of the 2000 gets what he wants ,which is normal ,who gets the praise monetarily ur pastor ,who gets the unmonetary praise master Jesus whom goddesses are saying was a rapist
I must admit you sound like someone here on this thread already...
Worry not, i wont reply you anymore. May the Lord God bring his fiery judgement on any goddesses left here on this thread and of course, their followers.
Thanks and God bless you.
Have a twoderful weekend

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Oludami1:

Worry not, i wont reply you anymore. May the Lord God bring his fiery judgement on any goddesses left here on this thread and of course, their followers.
Have a twoderful weekend
remember where u come from yorubaman, remember your history
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Oludami1:

Have a twoderful weekend
sisterfire and husbandsnatcha and amaratascha are one and the same person, she is a witch.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oludami1: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
I think those (trying to) derail this church are an organized set of monikers(people? no) just like the kingdom they represent. There are the sexually immoral, blasphemers, inquisitives and prophecy/testimony fighters.
But beware, only two sins are unforgivable in the bible -blaspheming the Holy Spirit(by extension GOD the Father) and the 666.
While awaiting your respective judgements(if you all insist), you might as well regale those entities who directed you here with the wonderful testimonies to glorify Yahweh and ultimately, pepper them.
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Jealousy: Saul Eyes David / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.