Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804344 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2020
Friso:

Please kindly create your trend, and engage them properly, in the main time, please don't distract us here,good day!!!!
I won't join words with a Sunday Sunday churchgoer like you ,take care
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
SisterFire:
I won't join words with a Sunday Sunday churchgoer like you ,take care

Their is something that has destroyed the believer faster than anything else and that is pride.

Pride is the most deceptive and stealthy weapon satan uses against a christian and it always works so he doesn't get tired of using it.

Pride doesn't stop you from casting devils, healing or even raising the dead.

The only battle Jesus christ did not win is the battle of pride, where he couldn't overcome, he quietly excused himself.

Places were their unbelief was great, he didn't engage them but instead he quietly left them alone.

When he was taunted about him not being able to come forth from the cross which was a direct attack on his ego by satan, he just quietly looked unto God and cried out why have you forsaken me.

Let me make it clear guys, the minute you know that you have the holyspirit in you and God is using you to do havoc to the kingdom of darkness and you just cannot keep these thoughts or words out of your life

1. I am too anointed for the devil to catch me.
2. I am too tough.
3. Their is too much fire in me

What you do not realise is satan actually doesn't bow down out of such conversations, what he does is he encourages you vehemently to keep feeling strong. Remember what they did to Jesus

Luke 11 53-54
And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things: Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.

The spiritual implication of this is evil spirit encourages your pride laying in wait when to catch you and sneak in.

I am too strong for lust to get me down (satan is laughing).

I am too anointed for the devil to bring me down(satan is laughing)

I am too tough for evil spirit(satan is laughing).

This pattern of subversion in the kingdom of darkness has brought down even the very elect in christ and you can see it manifest itself live on this thread as husbandsnatcha and the other devils are encouraging you to keep replying them laying in wait where you will be unguarded and then a demonic invasion to your spirit man.

Gentlemen, pride is high level satanic stealthy weapon. It can deny you the kingdom in the last minute. And this is satans choice weapon of the 21st century. Pride and lust.

Also remember what pride did to moses at just few feet away from the promise land.

A christian is never proud. The minute God opens your eyes to the proper activities of satan, my brother you will not be proud. You'll just pray for grace.

All humans combined on this earth is not powerful than satan. It is Jesus christ and the holy spirit that gives us the grace. Please i beg you, live a humble life. Their are realms the lord wants us to see that our pride could deprive us of. The second a little pride kicks in, even just a drop, what happens is your spirit man becomes less dependant on Jesus so you become gradually weak.

We are mighty through God, not through pride and talkativeness. Let your words be few.

God bless you all. And ignore these devils on this thread. The grace of the lord be with us all amen.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
nuttyhnic:

Their is something that has destroyed the believer faster than anything else and that is pride.

Pride is the most deceptive and stealthy weapon satan uses against a christian and it always works so he doesn't get tired of using it.

The only battle Jesus christ did not win is the battle of pride, where he couldn't overcome, he quietly excused himself.

Places were their unbelief was great, he didn't engage them but instead he quietly left them alone.

When he was taunted about him not being able to come forth from the cross which was a direct attack on his ego by satan, he just quietly looked unto God and cried out why have you forsaken me.

Let me make it clear guys, the minute you know that you have the holyspirit in you and God is using you to do havoc to the kingdom of darkness and you just cannot keep these thoughts or words out of your life

2. I am too tough.

What you do not realise is satan actually doesn't bow down out of such conversations, what he does is he encourages you vehemently to keep feeling strong. Remember what they did to Jesus

Luke 11 53-54
And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things: Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.

The spiritual implication of this is evil spirit encourages your pride laying in wait when to catch you and sneak in.

This pattern of subversion in the kingdom of darkness has brought down even the very elect in christ and you can see it manifest itself live on this thread as husbandsnatcha and the other devils are encouraging you to keep replying them laying in wait where you will be unguarded and then a demonic invasion to your spirit man.

Gentlemen, pride is high level satanic stealthy weapon. It can deny you the kingdom in the last minute. And this is satans choice weapon of the 21st century. Pride and lust.

Also remember what pride did to moses at just few feet away from the promise land.

A christian is never proud. The minute God opens your eyes to the proper activities of satan, my brother you will not be proud. You'll just pray for grace.

All humans combined on this earth is not powerful than satan. It is Jesus christ and the holy spirit that gives us the grace. Please i beg you, live a humble life. Their are realms the lord wants us to see that our pride could deprive us of. The second a little pride kicks in, even just a drop, what happens is your spirit man becomes less dependant on Jesus so you become gradually weak.

We are mighty through God, not through pride and talkativeness. Let your words be few.

God bless you all. And ignore these devils on this thread. The grace of the lord be with us all amen.
Hmm! He who has ears, let him hear.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
nuttyhnic:

2. I am too tough.

Luke 11 53-54

I'm not proud neither are my corrupt at heart ,Y will I shake when my strength is in the Lord God ,alpha and Omega ,the beginning and the end ,the Lord of host , Y will I shake because of the routines of the kingdom of darkness, no no! Shekina glory is in charge of my life
Who is Satan to be powerful than all humans here ? Y fear the principalities and powers that be and call that WISDOM, and call me proud and pompous Christian,
We have powerful priests and pastors who engage Satan and make him bowdown for god the creator and we have men of god who only preach the words without power,
Shekina glory is in me , who be husbandsnatcha to do me harm? Let's stop this fear of the kingdom of darkness it makes us vulnerable on earth , thank you brethren
I stand firm on the Lord as he told me to be firm ,do not be afraid for he is fighting for me Deut 3:22
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
SisterFire:
Christ Jesus the alpha and Omega gave us power to destroy all principalities and power , holy spirit the parakret has given us immunities against all the machineries of the devil the deceiver " we children of God aren't afraid of satan & it's work
Meanwhile what is the difference between resist sin and flee from sin?

Most times we Christians are always in a haste to show our zeal for God. We are quick to try to defend God or prove we love him.

Thats the same problem that peter entered. After claiming to die for Jesus , and boasting, he ended up betraying him.

Off course these Christians mean well, its only that they are inexperienced, thats why they reacted like that. But when you read further 1st and 2nd peter, youll see that the man had changed, asking for peace and that believers to overlook small issues.

Wisdom is the principal thing.
In warfare, a wise solider knows the battles to respond to, the ones to retreat from. The question to answer, the ones to ignore etc

In response to your question, the bible tells is to flee some sins like formication. It doesn't say resist it. Thats wisdom. An immature Christian will say he or she wants to reply, respond back, prove his righteousness in Christ Jesus, or show that he has victory over such sin. But the bible States it clear...FLEE.

On this thread, there are many of us, who were...permit me to use the word, founding contributors. We may not reply, but we read everyday, rejoice in the victories and miracles of our brothers and sisters here, pray for ourselves and those in pains and weep for the contribution many of us are unknowingly fueling the aim of the devil to derail.

The devil has no new tactics, but he tries to recycle old tricks. We have meet such tactics in 2015/2016 etc, and the grace God gave us was to ignore them, not quoting or replying them, even if they directly attack us. And by his grace it worked. They came, failed and left. But they will always be here. And always fail.

We need to be wise.
NO ONE NEEDS TO DEFEND GOD.
NOT RESPONDING TO AN ATTACK DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY DOESNT MEAN YOU FAILED OR DENIED GOD. IT ONLY SHOWS MATURITY,BOTH SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY.

WHEN JESUS WAS BEFORE PILATE, BIBLE SAYS HE DIDNT RESPOND TO THE ACCUSATIONS THROWN AT HIM. HE KEEP SILENT BEFORE HIS ENEMIES. THATS MEEKNESS, HUMILITY AND MATURITY.

LETS US (INCLUDING ME) LEARN FROM THIS.
THE JOB AND RESPONSIBILITY OF KEEPING THIS THREAD ON FIRE, CLEAN, NO ARGUMENT OR HERESIES PREACHING RESTS ON EVERYONE (INCLUDING ME)

Bottom line, let's ignore and overlook.
If i say God is good, and someone quotes me and says its a lie, I DONT NEED TO RESPOND BACK AND SAY HE IS, HE IS....I BIND YOU IN JESUS NAME. NO.
I just ignore and move on. No fire without fuel.

This thread will move from generations to generations. those who initially started posting on it might not always be there. Younger brothers and sisters might take over and be more active in helping people/counselling and advising. Let's set a good standard for them.

God bless you charley for the time you devote to helping our brothers and sisters. God bless every other person that contributes in one way or the other. Only God can repay you.

God bless us all.
Amen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oludami1: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Can you see?
When i say/pray, 'Oh Lord my God, You that could touch my life with just a thread...', my family still cant understand. Bro Nnamdiosu's recent posts explain that.
The Holy Spirit was speaking directly to me and every true christian on this blessed thread.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Most times we Christians are always in a haste to show our zeal for God. We are quick to try to defend God or prove we love him.

Thats the same problem that peter entered. After claiming to die for Jesus , and boasting, he ended up betraying him.

Off course these Christians mean well, its only that they are inexperienced, thats why they reacted like that. But when you read further 1st and 2nd peter, youll see that the man had changed, asking for peace and that believers to overlook small issues.

In warfare, a wise solider knows the battles to respond to, the ones to retreat from. The question to answer, the ones to ignore etc

In response to your question, the bible tells is to flee some sins like formication. It doesn't say resist it. Thats wisdom. An immature Christian will say he or she wants to reply, respond back, prove his righteousness in Christ Jesus, or show that he has victory over such sin. But the bible States it clear...FLEE.

On this thread, there are many of us, who were...permit me to use the word, founding contributors. We may not reply, but we read everyday, rejoice in the victories and miracles of our brothers and sisters here, pray for ourselves and those in pains and weep for the contribution many of us are unknowingly fueling the aim of the devil to derail.

The devil has no new tactics, but he tries to recycle old tricks. We have meet such tactics in 2015/2016 etc, and the grace God gave us was to ignore them, not quoting or replying them, even if they directly attack us. And by his grace it worked. They came, failed and left. But they will always be here. And always fail.

We need to be wise.
NOT RESPONDING TO AN ATTACK DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY DOESNT MEAN YOU FAILED OR DENIED GOD. IT ONLY SHOWS MATURITY,BOTH SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY.

WHEN JESUS WAS BEFORE PILATE, BIBLE SAYS HE DIDNT RESPOND TO THE ACCUSATIONS THROWN AT HIM. HE KEEP SILENT BEFORE HIS ENEMIES. THATS MEEKNESS, HUMILITY AND MATURITY.

THE JOB AND RESPONSIBILITY OF KEEPING THIS THREAD ON FIRE, CLEAN, NO ARGUMENT OR HERESIES PREACHING RESTS ON EVERYONE (INCLUDING ME)

If i say God is good, and someone quotes me and says its a lie, I DONT NEED TO RESPOND BACK AND SAY HE IS, HE IS....I BIND YOU IN JESUS NAME. NO.

This thread will move from generations to generations. those who initially started posting on it might not always be there. Younger brothers and sisters might take over and be more active in helping people/counselling and advising. Let's set a good standard for them.

God bless you charley for the time you devote to helping our brothers and sisters. God bless every other person that contributes in one way or the other. Only God can repay you.

God bless us all.
Amen

Honestly I agree with you bro Nnamdi.
You people should forgive my former errors. Though I was inspired to reply them. But now I do no more. They worth nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
nnamdiosu:

We need to be wise.

God bless us all.
Amen
Like I said previously not all men of god fights demons ,some are fire while some are paps , as sister fire I don't buy to that idea of fear of yours , I fight it fire for fire with agents of darkness and that's how it is because my God has given me authority over them , I am a fighter not some calm hypocrite claiming child of God up and down!
Righteousness89 say something on this

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
SisterFire:
Like I said previously not all men of god fights demons ,some are fire while some are paps , as sister fire I don't buy to that idea of fear of yours , I fight it fire for fire with agents of darkness and that's how it is because my God has given me authority over them , I am a fighter not some calm hypocrite claiming child of God up and down!
Righteousness89 say something on this
ẞ§DÎẞÇU MΩVÈVIPPŒ TSSTSS TÎÈ ÆRÛK

programmer general ♥

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Oh ancient goddess is here
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

programmer general ♥
that ur face above is dat how demonic face looked like?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Pride comes before a fall sister.
There are battles you fight and battles you ignore.
There are people you reply and people you ignore.
There are sins you resist and sins you flee from.
God bless you

So true.
God bless you for this wisdom Nnamdi.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
One thing i find very amazing is how your own flesh and blood will align itself with wicked spirits to attack it's own race(flesh and blood).

Jesus tells us that satan's kingdom is not divided as they all work together in an attempt to resist the people of God. Meaning evil spirits are united in the hatred of mankind. Evil spirits are already damned meaning their is no salvation or repentance for them. Just raging mad spirits.

BUT your own flesh and blood who ought to work with us for good our very own good and salvation foolishly chooses to align with the kingdom of darkness and evil spirit to bring evil on it's own. Satan will destroy you when he is done using you. He is a liar from the beginning and will always be.

Humanity is the most confused race. When God brings judgement on man in the last day, it will be justified. Forever oh Lord, your word is settled in heaven. It is settled.

So many people working for satan have been so blinded because of the hardness of their heart the level of misery that they will surfer in the last days. Remember also the words of Jesus, whoever commits a sin is a slave to sin and a slave abideth not in the house forever but the son does, therefore if the son sets you free you are free indeed. Slaves of satan, woe unto you for the judgement of the great king is at hand.

I'll stop here with apostle pauls prayer in

2 Timothy 2 26.

if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
[26]and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

programmer general ♥
if my God decend upon you na destruction be that,
Arch angels of heaven shall be released upon you if you cross d path of Christ the saviour

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
SisterFire:
if my God decend upon you na destruction be that,
Arch angels of heaven shall be released upon you if you cross d path of Christ the saviour
... Hmmm, fire warrior
... I salute you grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
nuttyhnic:
One thing i find very amazing is how your own flesh and blood will align itself with wicked spirits to attack it's own race(flesh and blood).

Jesus tells us that satan's kingdom is not divided as they all work together in an attempt to resist the people of God. Meaning evil spirits are united in the hatred of mankind. Evil spirits are already damned meaning their is no salvation or repentance for them. Just raging mad spirits.

BUT your own flesh and blood who ought to work with us for good our very own good and salvation foolishly chooses to align with the kingdom of darkness and evil spirit to bring evil on it's own. Satan will destroy you when he is done using you. He is a liar from the beginning and will always be.

Humanity is the most confused race. When God brings judgement on man in the last day, it will be justified. Forever oh Lord, your word is settled in heaven. It is settled.

So many people working for satan have been so blinded because of the hardness of their heart the level of misery that they will surfer in the last days. Remember also the words of Jesus, whoever commits a sin is a slave to sin and a slave abideth not in the house forever but the son does, therefore if the son sets you free you are free indeed. Slaves of satan, woe unto you for the judgement of the great king is at hand.

2 Timothy 2 26.

[26]and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.

God bless you.. and Nnamdiosu and everyone that has contributed to the current issues here.

Please let us not engage in arguments with those people who have been sent here to cause problems. We all know them.

Let us not reply them or quote them.
God is the One in charge of us (His Church), and He will defend His Name.. No need for us to reply them, as we can see they're on mission to divide the church.

Not everyone on Nairaland is for God. Many are sold out to Satan.

Like Nnamdi said, there is wisdom in knowing when you fight back and when you simply ignore like Jesus ignored Pilate and His mockers at the cross.

God bless us all as we comply. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
nuttyhnic:

2 Timothy 2 26.

...who is working for darkness kingdom u zombie me or fire lady cheesy ? If only giant HUMANOIDS didn't come to create you ants will u see urselves as normal and others demons ?, listen if ur gods whom u resemble in appearance ( except for size and wings) didn't find their way here , may be R§h'Adañ• and his brothers/sisters would have been d one that would have created u upon earth ,because they came just 600years after Yahweh n co came ,but didn't set foot here because of fear of violence,

Culculæi rishihæø 464 23: 56 , how did r§h'adañ• look like
1- blue at skin
Ii - 19ft tall ( he would av created u giant cos he doesn't have hate within)
Iii- rsh is a female she has 8hands
Verse 24 :
his brothers has 6hands,
She is 1,000,000 times stronger than me around 223,000Bc ,and 25,000,000 times stronger than Jehovah Yahweh then
, verse 25:
Hîttish Khahan and his boys knew her servant creations who came for earth mineral studies and called them great Shivas,

Fool now think of it ,if Jehovah didn't cum n r§h'adañ came n created u in her image ,don't u think u will possess 6hands and Nutella 8hands, 3 joysticks upon each other( u only use the down pennis ) unto a blue think skin, maybe the habitats of Venus will bind u as devil for having 8hands ( if dey are as foolish as u) , I LOVE THE RESPECT U ACCORDED TO ME AS YOU n nnamdiosu CALLs YOUR FOOLISH SELves WISEMAN AND THE PASTOR FIRE FIRE LADY U CALLED FOOLISH , u are only going back to devil himself you coward

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
I know some people have been expecting my mails. But please try to understand, I am really overwhelmed with so many of them, and occupied with many other things too.

I'll do my best to make sure I reply all this weekend at least. I reply the very urgent ones almost immediately I see it. So if yours is very very urgent, please put the word "URGENT" in the subject of your mail.

And I'm sorry for the delays. Please bear with me. It will get better.

God bless you all smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
CharlyG1:

God bless you.. and Nnamdiosu and everyone that has contributed to the current issues here.

Please let us not engage in arguments with those people who have been sent here to cause problems. We all know them.

Let us not reply them or quote them.
God is the One in charge of us (His Church), and He will defend His Name.. No need for us to reply them, as we can see they're on mission to divide the church.

Not everyone on Nairaland is for God. Many are sold out to Satan.

Like Nnamdi said, there is wisdom in knowing when you fight back and when you simply ignore like Jesus ignored Pilate and His mockers at the cross.

God bless us all as we comply. Amen
...To future humans u can now see that god of Elijah and Jesus is so powerless ,
Charlygi was casting, binding me n Jesus is no where to be found, now him n his alternatives / minnions are saying keep quiet to the demon like Jesus who kept quiet after his atrocities against is-real( which was hidden in bible )
My culculæi fiî 35: 3-4
They are now cowards
They are now helpless, and so shall they remain helpless forever, cowardice has become wisdom
Culculæi sèlvèø 78: 12
they think everyone is a sheep, see how limited the brains of ur parents are , now cover ur faces and weep for your programmed parents, cos they are just like cows

Edited: ... I really feel for u guys, u created a thread n out of fear / cowardice u decided 2 use emails 2 avoid satanic attack on ur very own thread , is not ur fault but fault of dos who made u tiny ant cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
CharlyG1:
I know some people have been expecting my mails. But please try to understand, I am really overwhelmed with so many of them, and occupied with many other things too.

I'll do my best to make sure I reply all this weekend at least. I reply the very urgent ones almost immediately I see it. So if yours is very very urgent, please put the word "URGENT" in the subject of your mail.

And I'm sorry for the delays. Please bear with me. It will get better.

God bless you all smiley
you are yet to share the message.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yall av2 listen to THE SHIELD OF FAITH by apostle Joshua Selman.....
D devil is interested in attacking the word given to you by God.....you wud then understand d mission of those goddesses on ds thread..

Pls n pls ignore and if possible dnt even read their comments...

God bless us

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yujiz:
Yall av2 listen to THE SHIELD OF FAITH by apostle Joshua Selman.....
D devil is interested in attacking the word given to you by God.....you wud then understand d mission of those goddesses on ds thread..

Pls n pls ignore and if possible dnt even read their comments...

God bless us
Their is power in the blood of Christ , who are those evil Goddesses that will stand in the presence of the most high?
My strength has always been with Jehovah jireh my rock and my shield,

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...next time u feel h0rny don't near my Dm ok ...I worth nothing cheesy see me moping at u
this face you place here trying to conjure Satan in the souls of children of God ,I send holy ghost fire upon you

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good evening my brothers and sisters,

Do not be afraid of Satan and his demons for we have overcome them by the “blood of the lamb and by the words of our testimony”.
We shall continue to expose the works of Satan on this thread.

Demons and human agents of Satan work together to kill, steal and destroy. Their human agents trying to cause confusion on this platform were once manipulated at the time of their initiation into the occult and they were taught how to speak the tongues of demons. They were manipulated in the sense that demons and older human agents (Lord or Masters of witchcraft) lied to them by blaspheming against God. For example, some were told that Jesus was either gay or married to a woman and had children when he was on earth. Others were told that Jesus is locked up in a prison in an invisible realm (with different names) and his followers were called “criminals”. They were also told that only the criminals (True believers) who are righteous or refuse to bear the mark of the devil will be thrown into the lake of fire and only those who engage in witchcraft and great sin would be spared by Satan. Witches were once manipulated by Satan to hate Christians with all these lies and blasphemy against God. This is how Satan continues to manipulate his agents to use them to deceive other human beings. Satan has disguised himself with different appearances and names across different witchcraft and occult groups. Some occultists were deceived to believe that Satan is the one true God.

The Kingdom of darkness is big, well organised and strategic. The Satanic kingdom has sub-kingdoms and are headed by fallen angels and chief demons with billions of demons under their command. The sub-kingdoms include the demonic invisible realms of the Earth, Marine, Fire and Air. Each of these sub-kingdoms are divided into planes, Each plane is divided into regions. Each of these planes are ruled by Fallen angels. The Kingdom of darkness in the Air/Space/heavens is the largest. The highest plane in this kingdom is Satan’s abode. This is why he is called the “Prince of the Air”. The wicked spirits of the Air/Space are far more powerful than those from the other kingdoms of darkness. Satan is the ruler of all four kingdoms.

The witches and wizards have coven names. Their coven name is actually the name of a demon or Spirit guide that possessed them. Their spirit guides have demons under their command. With the help of their Spirit guides, they can astral project into invisible planes of any of the Satanic Kingdoms for meetings, initiations, rituals, training and forging of weapons. During their meeting they may choose to either appear as beasts/animals or their human form. Different Witches have different degrees of power based on the power level of their Spirit guides or demon in them. The higher ranked order of wizards have the ability to project into the Highest plane of the Kingdom of darkness, to communicate directly with Satan. They are not answerable to any other human agent/fallen Angel/demon but to Satan. They are called “Lord or Master” by their disciples on earth. They possess the very powerful Spirit guide from Satan’s abode who control billions of demons from the kingdom of darkness of the Earth, Water, Fire and Air

For those who engage in fornication or adultery,
there are evil spirits from the marine kingdom of darkness living on earth as humans. They have no earthly parents and are out there to destroy the lives of men. There also some human agents of Satan who were consciously possessed by demons of unlimited lust. They manipulate and lure ignorant women into homosexuality & prostitution. While others don’t know they are actually slaves of the marine kingdom of darkness. They work indirectly for Satan without knowing they are under the control and domination of sex demons. For those who engage in the act of masturbation, it is important you stop doing this now. There are sex demons responsible to keep a person in that state until he/she dies.

The succubus and incubus sleep with humans in the dream to drink their blood and become spiritual spouses to their victims. People who engage in the above sexual sins are more likely to be attacked by these demons.
The spiritual private parts of sex demons, conscious witches/wizards, blind witches are used as spiritual tools by Satan to destroy humans. In the realm of the spirit their spiritual private parts of the sex demons and human agents of darkness may be seen as the head of snakes, vulture, dogs and others wild beasts etc. to drink the blood of their victims as they ejaculate in the dream. Consequently, their victims would experience bad luck in their lives.

To continue to enforce the victory against Satan and his cohorts which Jesus Christ won for you and I, we need to stay away from SIN. It is the power of the enemy to manipulate, control, dominate, influence and destroy the lives of believers and non believers. Satan/fallen angels/demons/human agents can’t attack you if you are right with God; pray without ceasing using the name of Jesus, blood of Jesus and fire of the Holy Spirit; Sing songs of praise; Read and Meditate on the holy scriptures and confess any known SIN.

Don’t go binding and casting demons in operation if you are living in SIN. The Prayers of believers always shake the Satanic realms but when evil spirits are sent out to trace the source of those prayers and find that person living in SiN, such a person will be in great danger. The person will be under the control and domination of those demons assigned to him/her. Sometimes witches & demons continue to monitor and attempt to manipulate a praying and righteous Christian to SIN, so that they would have the legal right to control, dominate or kill that person. This is why it is important to repent and confess your SINS to God.
There’s always a wall of fire that protects true children of God. The holy angels of God also watch over them. The prayers of Christians go above the heavens to God as a thick cloud of smoke and demons fear this very thing.

Let’s continue to keep the fire burning.
Remain blessed.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
@Hercules22 is that an excerpt from "Occult grand master now in Christ" By Iyke Nathan Uzoma ?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Email me please

What did you need from me?

Am a child of God ,I don't involve myself with sexual sins as u planned to have your way ,repent and turn back to Christ B4 it is late
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kelvinhunta: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
I didn't mention any sin here. Just a private enquiry
AnalQueenluci:

What did you need from me?

Am a child of God ,I don't involve myself with sexual sins as u planned to have your way ,repent and turn back to Christ B4 it is late
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
The direct manifestations of the kingdom of darkness in our daily lives is this;

1. Television is not what it used to be.
2. Going out to have a drink with the opposite sex is not what it used to be
3. Boyfriend/Girlfriend is not what it used to be
4. Celebrities are not what they used to be. In fact inviting an A list Nigerian celebrity to my house will be as if i invited a high level demon to my house.

You can barely even go through Nairaland without getting a high dosage of sexual content.

A time will come an average believer will not be able to use the internet, watch television or even hangout without getting his spirit polluted.
A time will come and it's already here, a Christian woman will not be able to get decent clothes to buy.

The effect of this in the spirit is simple, their will be a demarcation between God's people and people that Satan have taken captive.
This is the beginning of the mark of the beast if you open your eyes to see it.

The blood of Jesus cover us all, Amen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Hercules22:
Good evening my brothers and sisters,

Do not be afraid of Satan and his demons for we have overcome them by the “blood of the lamb and by the words of our testimony”.
We shall continue to expose the works of Satan on this thread.

Demons and human agents of Satan work together to kill, steal and destroy. Their human agents trying to cause confusion on this platform were once manipulated at the time of their initiation into the occult and they were taught how to speak the tongues of demons. They were manipulated in the sense that demons and older human agents (Lord or Masters of witchcraft) lied to them by blaspheming against God. For example, some were told that Jesus was either gay or married to a woman and had children when he was on earth. Others were told that Jesus is locked up in a prison in an invisible realm (with different names) and his followers were called “criminals”. They were also told that only the criminals (True believers) who are righteous or refuse to bear the mark of the devil will be thrown into the lake of fire and only those who engage in witchcraft and great sin would be spared by Satan. Witches were once manipulated by Satan to hate Christians with all these lies and blasphemy against God. This is how Satan continues to manipulate his agents to use them to deceive other human beings. Satan has disguised himself with different appearances and names across different witchcraft and occult groups. Some occultists were deceived to believe that Satan is the one true God.

The Kingdom of darkness is big, well organised and strategic. The Satanic kingdom has sub-kingdoms and are headed by fallen angels and chief demons with billions of demons under their command. The sub-kingdoms include the demonic invisible realms of the Earth, Marine, Fire and Air. Each of these sub-kingdoms are divided into planes, Each plane is divided into regions. Each of these planes are ruled by Fallen angels. The Kingdom of darkness in the Air/Space/heavens is the largest. The highest plane in this kingdom is Satan’s abode. This is why he is called the “Prince of the Air”. The wicked spirits of the Air/Space are far more powerful than those from the other kingdoms of darkness. Satan is the ruler of all four kingdoms.

The witches and wizards have coven names. Their coven name is actually the name of a demon or Spirit guide that possessed them. Their spirit guides have demons under their command. With the help of their Spirit guides, they can astral project into invisible planes of any of the Satanic Kingdoms for meetings, initiations, rituals, training and forging of weapons. During their meeting they may choose to either appear as beasts/animals or their human form. Different Witches have different degrees of power based on the power level of their Spirit guides or demon in them. The higher ranked order of wizards have the ability to project into the Highest plane of the Kingdom of darkness, to communicate directly with Satan. They are not answerable to any other human agent/fallen Angel/demon but to Satan. They are called “Lord or Master” by their disciples on earth. They possess the very powerful Spirit guide from Satan’s abode who control billions of demons from the kingdom of darkness of the Earth, Water, Fire and Air

For those who engage in fornication or adultery,
there are evil spirits from the marine kingdom of darkness living on earth as humans. They have no earthly parents and are out there to destroy the lives of men. There also some human agents of Satan who were consciously possessed by demons of unlimited lust. They manipulate and lure ignorant women into homosexuality & prostitution. While others don’t know they are actually slaves of the marine kingdom of darkness. They work indirectly for Satan without knowing they are under the control and domination of sex demons. For those who engage in the act of masturbation, it is important you stop doing this now. There are sex demons responsible to keep a person in that state until he/she dies.

The succubus and incubus sleep with humans in the dream to drink their blood and become spiritual spouses to their victims. People who engage in the above sexual sins are more likely to be attacked by these demons.
The spiritual private parts of sex demons, conscious witches/wizards, blind witches are used as spiritual tools by Satan to destroy humans. In the realm of the spirit their spiritual private parts of the sex demons and human agents of darkness may be seen as the head of snakes, vulture, dogs and others wild beasts etc. to drink the blood of their victims as they ejaculate in the dream. Consequently, their victims would experience bad luck in their lives.

To continue to enforce the victory against Satan and his cohorts which Jesus Christ won for you and I, we need to stay away from SIN. It is the power of the enemy to manipulate, control, dominate, influence and destroy the lives of believers and non believers. Satan/fallen angels/demons/human agents can’t attack you if you are right with God; pray without ceasing using the name of Jesus, blood of Jesus and fire of the Holy Spirit; Sing songs of praise; Read and Meditate on the holy scriptures and confess any known SIN.

Don’t go binding and casting demons in operation if you are living in SIN. The Prayers of believers always shake the Satanic realms but when evil spirits are sent out to trace the source of those prayers and find that person living in SiN, such a person will be in great danger. The person will be under the control and domination of those demons assigned to him/her. Sometimes witches & demons continue to monitor and attempt to manipulate a praying and righteous Christian to SIN, so that they would have the legal right to control, dominate or kill that person. This is why it is important to repent and confess your SINS to God.
There’s always a wall of fire that protects true children of God. The holy angels of God also watch over them. The prayers of Christians go above the heavens to God as a thick cloud of smoke and demons fear this very thing.

Let’s continue to keep the fire burning.
Remain blessed.

Wow.... I love your exposition. It is topnotched and so true. Well detailed and coming from a place of knowledge.
Thanks for sharing this. This is what we need on this thread more.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2020
trueking:
@Hercules22 is that an excerpt from "Occult grand master now in Christ" By Iyke Nathan Uzoma ?

Pls do you have that book? if you have it pls send to me on my email at jubianose@gmail.com. I have been looking forward to get this book.
Prof Iyke Nathan Uzorma also known as former occult grand master now in Christ is one of the persons I follows on Youtube. His teaching is extraordinary, humane, expository with wisdom of God and in-depth analysis of exposition on spiritual matters a Child of God should know. Pls anyone with any of his book should forward it to my email above. I will so much appreciate it.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.