Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804583 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
Christ jesus negotiated with the legions of demons in Luke: 8 - 23 , also Luke :8-33 and we shall do so to let those Satanist leave us in peace ,as we pray and meditate let us cross check our hearts if we are really stonehearted or not , whether we lie more than the agents of falsehood that has destroyed the body of Christ, let us also meditate upon the need of we knowing that as humans that we are gullible and worthless without knowledges from the wiseones ,let us know that we are totally helpless even with the gods we call like the demon goddess stated, But love in our hearts brings a demon to it's knee, So that we won't fight demons forever bringing pains and sorrows upon our loved ones,husbands ,which might scare away men from us,
We aren't their match but love in our hearts makes them respect us, book of mark 5-1: 20

Pastor Luciana ,
Hbd pastor (Lt sergent) ifeoma my all kiss

You made a big mistake posting your picture here. You and your gang.

Your cult members will gather against you, like fowls gathering to eat a worm. And they will eat you up.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anas09:

You Leviathan, the fire of God tears through you.
Chains of fire bind you and cast you into the pit of fire. May your Brian die. May everything you find pleasure in turn against you.

I command satan your father to reject and fight you.

... They bragged that you chased away satanist in 2015 ,those you chased away may be bored by your continuous rants or you chased them away for sure ,
People you chased away ? They are few worshippers of other mini gods like Jehovah and his adopted son Jesus,
They are just confused like you are !
But anas09 encountering me will be your last encounter against those wiser than you before your eyes opens to the fact that JEHOVAH IS THE SATAN

... Now from today watch out what will happen to your peaceful life ,then you shall know that nature, Air you breathe and supreme god +creator of universe n all
Gods including yahweh ie Satan, and billion others) are with me ,while you are with just angel/demon îshish, who only cares about your souls burning in hell,

Lastly , FYI MICHAEL IS ON HIBERNATION TILL around 2320AD
JESUS IS ON HOLIDAYS LIKE I SAID
YAHWEH/ SATAN IN PRISON
ALLAH /HOLYGHOST / LUCIFER IN PRISON

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
My dear if only you know harm you do your soul throwing tantrums at me ,
Tell me are you stronger than the millions of 16feet Änåk§cu of the past billionthés years ago,who has great respect for me and my mother? (owner of the air you breathe , protection from the burning sun , the aunty of Egypt , the lover of mankind, enemy of Yahweh the Satan)
...Yahweh started creating you small creatures against the wishes of other gods , I didn't support you tiny creatures be created to last only 100years of average ...but he went against the code of earth he doesn't own, which made gods to stop creating giant Änåk§cu to start creating inferior creatures( you and your people) I call you worms those years before I left out of boredom caused by YNWH the enemy ,

So Jesus Christ your god is ⅝Π ( 15.7 ft biologically before he came to deceive his children( Isreal) BUT I AM ⅛Π (37.2FT tall )
...so don't expect holyghost fire or thunder on me, YOU SEE THOSE YOUR gods AS MOVERS AND SHAKERS BUT EVEN THE GOOD LÆILÍTH WHO IS 250MILLIONTHÉS YEARS OF AGE SLICES THOSE GODS LIKE OKRO , TALKLESS OF ME who they respect in neindálphîl ,
Show me respect (my photo below as seen by a 7d syndrome

2 Thessalonians 1:6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
Father in the name of Jesus, recompense double tribulations to the the person behind this moniker and her sponsors.

I haul rocks of fire against you. Be gone satan, in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anas09:

2 Thessalonians 1:6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
Father in the name of Jesus, recompense double tribulations to the the person behind this moniker and her sponsors.

I haul rocks of fire you against you. Be gone satan, in Jesus name.

Please don't respond to them again.
Let's all go in prayers and attack the marine demons and their agents.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
CharlyG1:

God bless you sir

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
CharlyG1:

...Eeeeew grin but anas09 declared war already on me, let her do her battle maybe she will win ,
By December 5th 2020 it will clock 8500th year I called a human created by goddess Å•gaithå of Dorrens worm
... Charles go out from your room and look at a lizard imagine it standing up with a smooth skin and hair that's how we see you humans ,me n all good gods/goddesses( salt or no salt) decided to create similar creature to avoid intimidation and wickedness upon earth ,and all my giants gets tired of discrimination of humans and followed many gods out of earth .
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
...Pls who can tell me names of those satanists defeated by anastesia in 2015?

Someone shud refer me to them
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bullstriker: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
I can't remember the page, but you mentioned somewhere in this thread that a time will come when some people will come to distract this thread.
CharlyG1:

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
bullstriker:
I can't remember the page, but you mentioned somewhere in this thread that a time will come when some people will come to distract this thread.

Yes, I can't remember the page either. The enemy is REALLY angry. But the Lord's Will, will prevail.

Let no one get upset or angry. Instead, direct the anger praying against the kingdom of darkness working against the thread. You can dedicate an hour of midnight prayers for this cause.

The church always comes under attack by satan. We've always heard that. But now, we can see it with our own eyes. Satan won't fold arms and watch his kingdom get torn by the deliverance power of God here. He'll fight back.

And this isn't just about this thread. This is a mirror of how things will happen to every true child of God in these last days. We will suffer attacks, both spiritually and physically. But by the grace of God, we shall prevail. Amen.

God bless you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
As soldiers of Christ, we should know the rules of engagement in spiritual warfare. Please Let’s channel our hatred and warfare prayers against the demons operating through these witches. God will deal with those who refuse to change at the his own time.

The spirits of witchcraft working through these witches have one mission. To enslave men and women through different mode of operations.
All the witchcraft spirits need is a legal right to attack the children of God. If they can’t find a fault in a true believer, they will have to manipulate that person to SIN. If a person finally gives in to such manipulation, now other witchcraft spirits with different powers will come in to either control or kill the person.
For example, let’s use the activities of the witches on this thread. They operate through the power of lust of witchcraft spirits. The demons in these witches don’t have the power to kill their victims but can enslave them through sex. They achieve this by first talking dirty to tempt both men and women. Since then that method wasn’t as effective as they thought so they now advanced into posting pictures of themselves on revealing dresses to attract men and women to themselves. If anyone from here sleeps with these witches, he/she will be under the control of their demons to keep you in that SIN and that person will also be exposed to other demons who will be invited to steal your God-given blessings, favours and wealth. Many people who have been liberated from darkness once struggled with masturbation, fornication and adultery. The witches here are fighting tooth and nail to hinder the progress of this thread.

God is watching all their activities and one day their cup will be full and they will face the wrath of his anger if they don’t submit themselves to him. God give people time to repent but if they refuse to listen to his voice and harden our hearts it will be too late. Our warfare prayers should be against the witchcraft spirits of lust working through them. Demons can’t operate in this world without human vessels. Their spirit guides(fallen angels) have brain washed them with false doctrines and lies at the time of their initiation and training. This is why the word of God says “My people perish for lack of knowledge”. For instance, some of them here claiming to be giant gods were once made to believe they were originally giant Demi-gods and can be worshiped by their fellow human beings and many other fallacies.

My word to you agents of darkness is that Satan and his demons have so much hatred for you because following your physical death, the same demons will find another human vessel to operate in this world while you will be dragged into hell under their total control and be tormented in darkness for that very SIN of witchcraft for eternity without any hope of being saved by Christ. The forces of darkness have been judged and they want man to fall with them.
It is not too late turn away from your SINS. Satan and all other demons are your true enemies.

Remain blessed!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Exmilitant(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Hello honey, i see you've been busy bantering with them 'christians.' Someone named Anas09 called me a coward and a liar for no justifyable reasons. Why are they so emotional? Why do they always resort to, insults, cursing and judgement when arguing for christianity? In a world of supposed freewill, anyone is entitled to his belief and to express said belief wherever he likes. The idea of hurling curses and damnation because i said something that doesn't resonate with your belief is wrong and shows who is actually worshipping satan. Dear, you can see there is no difference between intolerant islam and christianity.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Exmilitant(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...That's cool and brilliant of you my dear...at least you are truthful and sincere to me upon what you heard abou me ...falseprophets like Anas09 and Charlyg1 would have said contrary cheesy grin
...seek truth and justice at all time and watch how the nature will respect you

... 011 Ω|| means what pls?
011 denotes, incompleteness, to fall short, and this is as a result of omission or commission on your part. And it is usually caused by, greed, lust, hate, ego. Pity and want.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Davoneskay(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
I only follow CharlyG1, hence, read his posts and quotes only. I decided to check out the thread a bit today. Alas, a Christian thread has turned to 'A Nite Of Thousand Laughs'. CharlyG1 said it repeatedly that no reply should be given to the trolls. Unfortunately, people kept on replying... binding and casting out demons has been the order of the day. If u all know these trolls very well, you'll know that you have a long way to go with them. They are unapologetic and incorrigible.
Funnily, I don't see these trolls has demon/marine/satanic agents as they've been portrayed. They are only catching cruise. And a lot of people fell for that. They will not leave this thread as long as you keep replying them.
Again, you Christians should ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davoneskay:
I only follow CharlyG1, hence, read his posts and quotes only. I decided to check out the thread a bit today. Alas, a Christian thread has turned to 'A Nite Of Thousand Laughs'. CharlyG1 said it repeatedly that no reply should be given to the trolls. Unfortunately, people kept on replying... binding and casting out demons has been the order of the day. If u all know these trolls very well, you'll know that you have a long way to go with them. They are unapologetic and incorrigible.
Funnily, I don't see these trolls has demon/marine/satanic agents as they've been portrayed. They are only catching cruise. And a lot of people fell for that. They will not leave this thread as long as you keep replying them.

Thank you very much. It’s exactly what I’ve been trying to tell them for some time now. However, if a person blasphemes against God and promotes sexual immortality consciously/ignorantly/jokingly is doing so to the detriment of his/her soul.
You don’t need to be told that their activities are pure evil. They are confirmed agents of darkness sent here to cause confusion.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davoneskay:
I agree with you but disagree with the emboldened. I get your point but even when satan is using certain people, they wouldn't know because there will still be a rational explanation to back it up, such as catching cruise and taunting 'religious people'...but by the help of the Holy Spirit, we discern what is really going on. Remember Peter rebuking Jesus in Matthew 16 for saying He is going to die seemed rational and even caring, but Jesus knew satan had hijacked Mr Peter. Nonetheless, we should learn to ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Davoneskay(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hercules22:

Thank you very much. It’s exactly what I’ve been trying to tell them for some time now. However, if a person blasphemes against God and promotes sexual immortality consciously/ignorantly/jokingly is doing so to the detriment of his/her soul.
You don’t need to be told that their activities are pure evil. They are confirmed agents of darkness sent here to cause confusion.

It is well.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
CharlyG1:

Your cult members will gather against you, like fowls gathering to eat a worm. And they will eat you up.
Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by justphillips(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please can someone give a commentary on revelation 17:1-18.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... They bragged that you chased away satanist in 2015 ,those you chased away may be bored by your continuous rants or you chased them away for sure ,
People you chased away ? They are few worshippers of other mini gods like Jehovah and his adopted son Jesus,
They are just confused like you are !
But anas09 encountering me will be your last encounter against those wiser than you before your eyes opens to the fact that JEHOVAH IS THE SATAN

... Now from today watch out what will happen to your peaceful life ,then you shall know that nature, Air you breathe and supreme god +creator of universe n all
Gods including yahweh ie Satan, and billion others) are with me ,while you are with just angel/demon îshish, who only cares about your souls burning in hell,

Lastly , FYI MICHAEL IS ON HIBERNATION TILL around 2320AD
JESUS IS ON HOLIDAYS LIKE I SAID
YAHWEH/ SATAN IN PRISON
ALLAH /HOLYGHOST / LUCIFER IN PRISON
If I were your relation, you will be in chains in a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

They deactivated and ran off, just like your will.do soon.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Only possessed people come to catch cruise et al in a space where the word of God should prevail.

Thank God more people are speaking up since Sunday and to the mod that banned me for taking that stand, I would repeat the sequence as necessitated.

This is a thread I come to and get new spiritual insights and learnings and I speak for very many people too. The goal is to keep the fire burning and to not encourage incorrigible behaviors, possessed or no! If it’s a joke to them its not a joke for the rest of us.

The Spirit of the most high God must prevail here because we are gathered in His name especially now when the religion section has become a shadow of itself. This thread which is our safe haven should remain so to the glory of God the Father.

cc: CharlyG1, Analice

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
I have only one word "IGNORE THE FOOLS". They worth nothing. They worth not your time.
May God have mercy and delivered their souls though.

Enough of clogging the thread. It is already pathethic.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nice contributions...

The thread is still steadily active and has never become an object of mockery.
Some of us have not experienced persecution and slander before, let alone attacks like this from satan. So some people can easily get depressed about this situation.

But listen, don't get depressed. Be angry in your spirit. If you channel the anger praying against the kingdom of darkness here, i tell you... they will run. Because behind these people are actually demons. Forget about the people you see, look deeper and you'll see satan and his demons.

There is true fire here. And that fire has made the enemy restless... really restless. Satan came to me for negotiations and will come again. The Lord has told me already. But i've put my feet on Christ my Solid ROCK. On Christ the SOLID ROCK i stand... through persecution, slander, war, famine etc.

What we're doing here is not man-made. People are getting delivered from bondage! Many have quit masturbation, homosexuality and fornication, which are the principal tools for satan to lure young men and women into bondage.

We won't grow weary (by the grace of God) because we derive strength from Jesus Christ.

I'm going into proper warfare mode against these spirits attacking God's people. Anyone who cares for God's work can do the same.

They will know that we are Sons & Daughters of God.

God bless you all.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Iamdazzle:
Only possessed people come to catch cruise et al in a space where the word of God should prevail.

Thank God more people are speaking up since Sunday and to the mod that banned me for taking that stand, I would repeat the sequence as necessitated.

This is a thread I come to and get new spiritual insights and learnings and I speak for very many people too. The goal is to keep the fire burning and to not encourage incorrigible behaviors, possessed or no! If it’s a joke to them its not a joke for the rest of us.

The Spirit of the most high God must prevail here because we are gathered in His name especially now when the religion section has become a shadow of itself. This thread which is our safe haven should remain so to the glory of God the Father.

cc: CharlyG1, Analice

God bless you my Sister.

In these last days, it will be worse. Satan will have world governments in his grip. They will kill many of us, lock us up, maim us, force us to denounce Christ etc.

Satan will be given that privilege by God.

To be honest, What's happening here feels like a pinch to me. True revival will soon break forth. Joel already prophesied it. Joel 2:28

During this period, many Christians will lose their lives. There will be an uprising of Christians around the world. People will discover their true selves. The true Hebrews will discover themselves. Many will discover God and turn from their evil ways. Then, you will see real persecution.

We better get used to this because it only makes us stronger when we recognize the enemy and use our spiritual authority in warfare against his kingdom.

God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Exmilitant:
Hello honey, i see you've been busy bantering with them 'christians.' Someone named Anas09 called me a coward and a liar for no justifyable reasons. Why are they so emotional? Why do they always resort to, insults, cursing and judgement when arguing for christianity? In a world of supposed freewill, anyone is entitled to his belief and to express said belief wherever he likes. The idea of hurling curses and damnation because i said something that doesn't resonate with your belief is wrong and shows who is actually worshipping satan. Dear, you can see there is no difference between intolerant islam and christianity.
...My love , I thought you left out of boredom ,
...you can see for yourself why I want earth cleansed of christianity and Islam, Hindustan n buddha worshipping doesn't deface my mother's possession called earth like christianity n Islam those,
...my dear The raw truth of the matter is that if adolf hitlar succeeded in wiping Israel , christianity n Islam earth would have been a paradise ( is painful he failed) ..But we the Antichrists from the Vatican,to the white houses, and from top churches to the crusade ground are equal to the task to save humanity from wickedness of Satan's worships and worshippers

... Rejoice I have crumbled thousands of churches from just 2015 till now, the rest are places of sexual intercourse trust me babyboy ,only if you know girls I control to destroy christianity for an example 96% of lady church owners are deadly nymphomaniacs and grade one seductresses ,imagine where a nymphomaniac is casting demons out grin grin ( that's my secret though)
grin

U can see the hearts of christians anas09 has stepped on a trap, AND I WILL BE THE LAST ÑÆÇ•ΩÇ¢sSÇÜ OR SCIENTISTs or her so called satanists SHE WILL FIGHT OR INSULT again,

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
CharlyG1:

Oh Lord jesus sinful souls has insulted your servant because of ignorance ,forgive them my lord
My Lord I give you praise for today, May the sins committed by men of god be washed by your blood,
Oh Lord I give you praise for the wonderful birthday celebration of me and my hubby
Family that prays together shall surely stay together psalm 133: 1
God bless my love pastor( Lt Capt) ifeoma
Pastor mrs (Maj) luciana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anas09:
Father, in the name of our Lord Jesus, I stand before your throne this morning with a petition against husbandsnacha, analQueenluci, Amatarasha, Sisterfire and any other agent of satan here. Lord lift up and ensign and hiss against them in your sore displeasure. Lord let your fury burn hot against them and set their bowels on fire.
I decree the spirit of intense fear to take over their lives now.

I command them to be overtaken by anger and let their anger bring them doom.
Set their intestines on fire and let them burn.

Turn their demons against them and let their offerings become an offense to satan. Let satan set demons against them to run them down.

Lord, Judge them and condemn them. For their blasphemy against your name remember them for wrath.

For analQueenluci I release decay into her genitals. She shall smell, she shall smell. She shall smell. She shall be desolate becos no one will be able to stay around her. For your blasphemy, you shall cry but no one will hear you, because satan shall hunt you down.

Everyone knew I serve Christ Jesus the living god in truth, purity and faith, anas09 the satanic goddess has exposed you of sleeping with your family member out of depression and frustration, remove the log in your eyes before looking for dust in my eyes Thes 1: 14- 20 ,the demon might be satanic but she is right , Holyspirit dosent lie but expose the sins of hardhearted,

I am happily married to my lover y is it paining you sister ,is it your business? I think the satanic demon here has possessed you for sure, Jesus taught us to love ourselves and hate the demon with it's works
My husband ifeoma rita and I are going for conference of general oversears in UK for 3days ,we shall go and come back through Christ our lord

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anas09:

The next time you put your face on the backside of another woman, you come out with incurable mouth cancer.
I condemn your filthy mouth for calling the name if the Lord.
May your tongue fall into your throat and joke life outnod you.

You came here with the intent of turning this thread into a joke, you are a joke.

I decree and declare from this day onward, your entire has becone a joke.
Everything you will ever touch shall become a joke. All your dreams in life has become a joke.
Your father's house is a joke

My Lord / holyspirit has a message for you anas09 ,I received it last night during my midnight prayers'
" Holyspirit my comforter said that you a strong Christian has fallen short of glory of the almighty God ,the joined the evil Scarlet lady to exchange foul languages like the foul spirits of Hades, for killing your glory you shall suffer severally because he has left you because him the holyspirit can't dwell in the presence of foulmouthed sinner ,
The glory of the lord has abandoned you
The guardian angels has deserted you
The hidden incestous sin u committed has been weighed in a cell and you are found guilty "
I got this message by 3: 22am
The Lord is our strength

Pastor Luciana
Fountain of Zion

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...you can see for yourself why I want earth cleansed of christianity and Islam, Hindustan n buddha worshipping doesn't deface my mother's possession called earth like christianity n Islam those,
...my dear The raw truth of the matter is that if adolf hitlar succeeded in wiping Israel , christianity n Islam earth would have been a paradise ( is painful he failed) ..But we the Antichrists from the Vatican,to the white houses, and from top churches to the crusade ground are equal to the task to save humanity from wickedness of Satan's worships and worshippers

... Rejoice I have crumbled thousands of churches from just 2015 till now, the rest are places of sexual intercourse trust me babyboy ,only if you know girls I control to destroy christianity for an example 96% of lady church owners are deadly nymphomaniacs and grade one seductresses ,imagine where a nymphomaniac is casting demons out grin grin ( that's my secret though)
grin

U can see the hearts of christians anas09 has stepped on a trap, AND I WILL BE THE LAST ÑÆÇ•ΩÇ¢sSÇÜ OR SCIENTISTs or her so called satanists SHE WILL FIGHT OR INSULT again,
Let's see
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
The false mother goddess.. that snake spirit has been defeated. Praise God!

We have overcome them by the blood of Jesus.

God is dealing with that spirit already.

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
CharlyG1:
The false mother goddess.. that snake spirit has been defeated. Praise God!

We have overcome them by the blood of Jesus.

God is dealing with that spirit already.
Amen, it is so.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

grin

my sweet Mother speak on cos you are great
Love you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.