Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804228 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 1:58am On Nov 18, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Oh Lord jesus sinful souls has insulted your servant because of ignorance ,forgive them my lord
My Lord I give you praise for today, May the sins committed by men of god be washed by your blood,
Oh Lord I give you praise for the wonderful birthday celebration of me and my hubby
Family that prays together shall surely stay together psalm 133: 1
God bless my love pastor( Lt Capt) ifeoma
Pastor mrs (Maj) luciana
beautiful pastor couple ,Jesus loves you jareh enjoy kiss kiss
Do the scissors sex we'll make e Pain anas09

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 2:01am On Nov 18, 2020
jubianose:
I have only one word "IGNORE THE FOOLS". They worth nothing. They worth not your time.
May God have mercy and delivered their souls though.

Enough of clogging the thread. It is already pathethic.
Fools are crumbling your thread n you are ignoring them , don't worry by next week, I will replace Charles in chasing demons out,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 2:04am On Nov 18, 2020
CharlyG1:

You made a big mistake posting your picture here. You and your gang.

Your cult members will gather against you, like fowls gathering to eat a worm. And they will eat you up.
smiley can't you see how robust and fat she is from offering money now she is in UK for Overseer meeting to share the world offering supervised by kamala harris , while you are getting leaner every minute out of frustration oh I guess is persecution time cheesy,
Anas09 her genita.ls will continue getting juicy on per second billing
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 2:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Anas09:

They deactivated and ran off, just like your will.do soon.
You didn't attack goddesses , Like my mother will say you attacking her will be your last against anyone,NNE U DON ENTER OOO you will know y Everyone is really afraid of Kamala Harris and Nancy pelosi , they will do what adolf histlær didn't do with 45TNTs of explosions,
Women own the world from time, destructions and pollution of earth by you n your falsehood minnions is going down d drains forever
Make I hear peem! cheesy
Nnamdiosu onye na enyo isi ya Ana aputa coward

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:59am On Nov 18, 2020
When Jesus walked on water, it was a teaching of faith to His disciples that anything was possible if they believed in Him (Jesus Christ). To believe in Jesus, was/is to look unto Him.

Peter looked unto Jesus and walked on water, but when the wind roared, he took his gaze off Jesus because he was afraid and he began to sink.

Matthew 14:25-32

In this teaching of faith is a secret teaching.

The Holy Spirit let me know that Jesus walked upon the water to display the power He had over the waters. And Peter displayed that power too, through Jesus Christ.

But anytime we exercise authority over the waters, the powers in the air (second heavens) roars, because the waters are backed up by these powers.
The powers of the water (as well as demons) rely on the forces in the second heavens to help them out whenever they come under attack from the Kingdom of Light (the people of God, the holy angels).

During some deliverance sessions, I have witnessed demons beg desperately for me to stop the prayers. Many of them begin to call on higher powers in the second heavens to help them. They start to perform some incantations and dance movements. Then I rebuke them, they stop. And in the end, they will always come out.

Today, as I prayed warfare, the Holy Ghost told me plainly that whenever I battle the powers in the water, I should come against those in the air too (the second heavens). For they back up the powers in the water.

This is why then Peter walked on water with Jesus, and saw the wind roar, he became afraid. That alone made him afraid. Have we asked ourselves this....

* Why would the mere sound of the wind make Peter afraid? Peter who was a bold man? Peter who was a renown fisherman that always went to the sea?

Surely, a "wind" wouldn't scare him because he'd be used to it.
But this wind was no ordinary wind, but was a stirring by the forces of darkness in the second heavens that put that fear into Peter.
And because Peter couldn't handle this at that time, he began to sink. He was scared.

For REALLY effective warfare, when you battle against the powers of the waters, battle against their backups in the heavenlies. Do this and you see great results. For the waters are directly linked to the skies (air/second heavens).

We have authority and power over them. We have the power over all of them through Christ Jesus. Praise be to God!

God bless you People of God. Good Morning smiley

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2020
What a revelation shocked

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2020
dadrenaline:
What a revelation shocked
...So is no longer time for judgement as you claim grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Amatarasha:
Fools are crumbling your thread n you are ignoring them , don't worry by next week, I will replace Charles in chasing demons out,
...My daughter blessings be upon you for the picture in your profile
, you honour me !
...And I shall honour you 2 !

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2020
what does it mean to see dead people(2) in a dream..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
CharlyG1:
When Jesus walked on water, it was a teaching of faith to His disciples that anything was possible if they believed in Him (Jesus Christ). To believe in Jesus, was/is to look unto Him.

Peter looked unto Jesus and walked on water, but when the wind roared, he took his gaze off Jesus because he was afraid and he began to sink.

Matthew 14:25-32

In this teaching of faith is a secret teaching.

The Holy Spirit let me know that Jesus walked upon the water to display the power He had over the waters. And Peter displayed that power too, through Jesus Christ.

But anytime we exercise authority over the waters, the powers in the air (second heavens) roars, because the waters are backed up by these powers.
The powers of the water (as well as demons) rely on the forces in the second heavens to help them out whenever they come under attack from the Kingdom of Light (the people of God, the holy angels).

During some deliverance sessions, I have witnessed demons beg desperately for me to stop the prayers. Many of them begin to call on higher powers in the second heavens to help them. They start to perform some incantations and dance movements. Then I rebuke them, they stop. And in the end, they will always come out.

Today, as I prayed warfare, the Holy Ghost told me plainly that whenever I battle the powers in the water, I should come against those in the air too (the second heavens). For they back up the powers in the water.

This is why then Peter walked on water with Jesus, and saw the wind roar, he became afraid. That alone made him afraid. Have we asked ourselves this....

* Why would the mere sound of the wind make Peter afraid? Peter who was a bold man? Peter who was a renown fisherman that always went to the sea?

Surely, a "wind" wouldn't scare him because he'd be used to it.
But this wind was no ordinary wind, but was a stirring by the forces of darkness in the second heavens that put that fear into Peter.
And because Peter couldn't handle this at that time, he began to sink. He was scared.

For REALLY effective warfare, when you battle against the powers of the waters, battle against their backups in the heavenlies. Do this and you see great results. For the waters are directly linked to the skies (air/second heavens).

We have authority and power over them. We have the power over all of them through Christ Jesus. Praise be to God!

God bless you People of God. Good Morning smiley

You are correct. The Prince of the Air, Satan and other high ranking fallen angels reside in the heavens. They don’t fight against humans directly but empower the lower evil spirits (armed forces of darkness) from the lowest heaven, sea, land, fire invisible realms to fight the battle on earth. The lower demons in turn seek human vessels to carry out their operations. Each lower demon (witchcraft spirit) through their human agents operate with specific powers. For example, one lower spirit can be given the power to kill; to another the power to steal, and another the power to destroy. If one of them isn’t successful against a true believer, it may loose its given power and apprehended by the holy angels of God. If they manage to flee away, they would be empowered by the high spirits in the heavens for another specific mission against the children of God. This is why the word of God says “Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”(Matthew‬ ‭18:18‬).

Thanks Charles and remain blessed.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by drupleez: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Umm..... Some frustrated demonic agents seeks to derail this thread. I believe the purpose of this thread is serving its purpose in the spiritual kingdom. Many people are getting freedom from Satanic strongholds of the 21st century (lust of the flesh & eyes). Amataras and husbandsnach her coming from a frustrated kingdom. they are miserable as their stupid master will punish them if people keeps getting freed from demonic strongholds.

Amataras and husbandsnach are frustrated and miserable person. Sorry for your miserable lives and your master will surely punish you because you are already doom. I don't even bother reading your thrash but I just feel like pointing this out to you - how frustrated and miserable you have become. e pele ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Evil has taken over o Lord
Have mercy on us cry cry cry cry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Anas09:
Ezekiel 11:11-12
This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof; but I will judge you in the border of Israel:
And ye shall know that I am the LORD: for ye have not walked in my statutes, neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners of the heathen that are round about you.

Husbandsnacha, Amatarasha, analQueenluci and Sisterfire. Hear the word of the Lord, This thread shall not be your witchcraft coven/caldron. You will be judged for your activities here.
For God created you humans to show forth His praise on earth, but you have donated your bodies to be used by satan. For this, the wrath of YHWH will descend upon you swiftly.

You shall run to satan, he shall run away from you, because he knows who is after you.

Your demons shall desert you. They shall hiss at you with terror.

My account was hacked my sister ,don't deny me amongst us children of God
The demons here are terrible ,and we should pray fervently
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Anas09:

Let's see
demon Spirit of sturbbornness has possessed you anas ,besides you refused to speak against the accusations of d all seeing satanic demon here,
You are just disgracing the church
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Oh Lord jesus sinful souls has insulted your servant because of ignorance ,forgive them my lord
My Lord I give you praise for today, May the sins committed by men of god be washed by your blood,
Oh Lord I give you praise for the wonderful birthday celebration of me and my hubby
Family that prays together shall surely stay together psalm 133: 1
God bless my love pastor( Lt Capt) ifeoma
Pastor mrs (Maj) luciana
Praise Jesus my sister
Jesus Christ is really with us Emmanuel
You and your husband pastor Mrs ifeoma should remain blessed as you raise your children in the ways of our lord Jesus Christ , let your matrimonial bed be blessed no witches ( anas09 CharlyG1) shall near you , you shall pray together and worship together matrimonially
Amen
Pastor Lucy we will love to have your husband pastor Mrs ify in this holy thread remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
SisterFire:
Praise Jesus my sister
Jesus Christ is really with us Emmanuel
You and your husband pastor Mrs ifeoma should remain blessed as you raise your children in the ways of our lord Jesus Christ , let your matrimonial bed be blessed no witches ( anas09 CharlyG1) shall near you , you shall pray together and worship together matrimonially
Amen
Pastor Lucy we will love to have your husband pastor Mrs ify in this holy thread remain blessed

God bless you my sister and their is judgement against the fake pastors who deface the face of our lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
SisterFire:
I am confused and I have a confession @ Pastor mrs Luci
just yesterday , a lady in our singing ministry of my church asked me to come to her house for a photocopied written song as I reach her house in gwari suburb, she welcomed me n gave me a drink which I dranked because in midst of the children of God no fear woh so ever, she left to prepare food this is around 8pm in the night
But what surprised me was that my Va.gin.a came on fire with tickling pleasures , it was as if I want to cum multiple times without been touch ,but to my greatest chagrin the lady came out with a white towel without panties and she has a fat v.agina labia which fears me to death , As I prayed to God to avert temptation ,but the temptation is much because my genitals is pouring out lots of sweet mucus which scares me and by then is already 8:56pm , I was so confused and was praying silently ,Pastor Lucy the lady who sings and many falls because of her gift of singing ,lied on me and place her wet v.agin.a on mine and was rubbing me while I was saying " Blood of Jesus ,save me! Blood of Jesus save me! but she was rubbing me repeatedly that I was now crying inside me because I have sinned , she was rubbing me and was also fingering my anus deep with a Love Machine as she says my buttocks is large and she has dreamt of it ,it sweets but it pains me that I have sinned cry , this lady killed my spirit ,
She was grinding me with her fat moisture rised genitals ,because I closed my eyes I didn't know she has a pen.is , , I cried that I have encountered d evil satanic demon resident here , I checked my iphone and it is 11:25pm , I cried when this lady sexed me with her pe.nis in my 2 holes till I became weak of struggling then she poured her second sperm inside my backyard opening, she waked me by 5:30 am and f.cck me like previously B4 I left then she dropped 35k in my handbag

She asked me whether am married B4 I left which I said no because I love her at the spot, please pastor y I tell this story is because am so confused n scared getting pregnant for her, wat will people say ? I need a spiritual advice
Pray 4 me pastor
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy chai

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
drupleez:
Umm..... Some frustrated demonic agents seeks to derail this thread. I believe the purpose of this thread is serving its purpose in the spiritual kingdom. Many people are getting freedom from Satanic strongholds of the 21st century (lust of the flesh & eyes). Amataras and husbandsnach her coming from a frustrated kingdom. they are miserable as their stupid master will punish them if people keeps getting freed from demonic strongholds.

Amataras and husbandsnach are frustrated and miserable person. Sorry for your miserable lives and your master will surely punish you because you are already doom. I don't even bother reading your thrash but I just feel like pointing this out to you - how frustrated and miserable you have become. e pele ooo...
Continue consolling yourself uumor( loser) grin you all are clapping for anas09 as she cast and bind with multiple curses which she didn't know mother nature ( my grandma) sent back to her, you small beings thought this is the time for judgement ,the most stupendous n delusional thing you all spit here is that Satan ( Jehovah) sent me and my mother, and will punish us if we fail hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin listen if I must agree someone sent us , that thing is 25trillion times stronger than Satan,
Next time do deep 2am nite prayers to see if is the 6hands redserpents or 40ft levithan ( like u said) or 37ft landladies you battle ,
And Someone called my mum a levithan,
Is obvious Anas09 failed this time , cover ur face in shame , does she know that no god has authority over great landladies of the earth , that no TNT can stop one of the landladies from White House or landlady in a man's wear bringing Vatican to a stop? SHE DOES NOT KNOW , CONTINUE MAKING UR SORRY ASS FEEL BETTER BY SAYING WE HAVE MASTERS cheesy

Cc anal09 grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Amatarasha:
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy chai
I bind you Satan to the pit of hell 'holyghost take control
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Liposure: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
SisterFire:
I am confused @ Pastor mrs Luci
just yesterday , a lady in our singing ministry of my church asked me to come to her house for a photocopied [color=#000099]written song as I reach her house in an gwari suburb, she welcomed me n gave me a drink which I dranked because in midst of the children of God no fear woh so ever, she left to prepare food this is around 8pm in the night
But what surprised me was that my Va.gin.a came on fire with tickling pleasures , it was as if I want to cum multiple times without been touched,but to my greatest chagrin the lady came out with a white towel without panties and she has a fat mature v.agina opening which fears me to death , As o prayed to God to avert temptation ,but the temptation is much because my genitals is pouring out lots of sweet mucus which scares me and by then is already 8:56pm , I was so confused and was praying silently ,Pastor Lucy the lady who sings and many falls because of her gift of singig
blood of jesus

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 19, 2020
It's not everything you respond directly to with violent prayers. Satan is a master in psychology.

The mere-exposure effect is a psychological phenomenon by which people tend to develop a preference for things merely because they are familiar with them. In social psychology, this effect is sometimes called the familiarity principle. It applies when a human being is exposed to sexual content.

this principle is triggered unconsciously. As a believer you will understand that this leads to demonic open doors. Targeted not on the conscious mind but the sub conscious mind. You can bind and cast out all you want, but when their is an atom of LUST in you, you will become an easy victim of the agent of darkness on this thread.

What the young lady is doing is not against you. It is against what is inside of you. It is against holiness. It is a mockery of holiness. Every mark of satan. To mock God and his people.

Understand what Peter said in 2 peter.
12 But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption.

But then how long shall they continue to pervert the true ways of our living God?

Now it is a spiritual law that what you do not hate will pursue you. What you do not resist will overcome you.

Soak your mind in the blood of Jesus Christ. Understand that immorality is immorality. Jesus Christ says clearly, DON'T!

Matthew 5 28
But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Do not say i trust myself. But rather subject your heart to the holy spirit. Plead the blood of Jesus.

Let Jesus christ know your weakness. Verbalize it, don't be ashamed. His grace is sufficient for us. He says his strength is made perfect in our weakness. He knows our heart. Sing praises. Sing praises.

After all these, you can now send the fire of God to roast to death serpentine power from the waters in the name of Jesus and return every arrow of witchcraft back to the sender in the name of Jesus.

The grace of the lord Jesus Christ be with us all. Amen. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Liposure:
blood of jesus
good morning sir

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2020
SisterFire I saw your message though not on my mention, sorry I was in an Overseers prayer conference it will end on sunday

You should pray to God for absolute directions and I will implore you daughter of Jesus to enter a 3days dry fasting for a start , so that u will make the very right decision read this Bible verses for directions isaiah 62:5 proverb 23:3-4 song of Solomon 4:10 Remember we are one be it male or female as you read it , open your mind to Christ

Now my sis, can I see the photo of the lady in question pls? Send it to my gmail

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Anytime the enemy gets pained, they use one tactic to combat the pain/attack from the Word of God.

They resort to upholding sex, talking sex, and using all manner of erotic words to stirr up lust and make people imagine dirty thoughts. They do this to summon their dead mother goddess to act on capturing people's mind with sex.

The game is up. This is their only strategy.
We're used to this one. Try again, or bring something else. Don't you have something new to offset us?

You can try stuffs like trying to bewitch us not to come here to listen to God's word. Hehehe grin

Oh I forgot. Satan doesn't have new tactics. He just repackages the same tactics and use them over and over again.

Sorry to burst your bubble Satan, but these people you sent here to distract us are really stupid. You better bring in stronger ones. The mission is already failed.

Hahahaha. I don't know why. But I just can't stop laughing. grin

This is so funny. Look at these ones calling themselves agents of darkness? We've dealt with Satan and fallen angels by the power of God, not to talk of mere human witches.

People of God, carry on! wink

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
SisterFire I saw your message though not on my mention, sorry I was in an Overseers prayer conference it will end on sunday

You should pray to God for absolute directions and I will implore you daughter of Jesus to enter a 3days dry fasting for a start , so that u will make the very right decision read this Bible verses for directions isaiah 62:5 proverb 23:3-4 song of Solomon 4:10 Remember we are one be it male or female as you read it , open your mind to Christ

Now my sis, can I see the photo of the lady in question pls? Send it to my gmail
pastor Luci I will do all you want me to do if that will lead me to divide directions!
This is her photo singing in our weekend youth praise and worship, HER VOICE BREAKS THE YOKE ,
HER VOICES GIVES PRINCIPALITIES SLEEPLESS NITES,

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2020
CharlyG1:
Anytime the enemy gets pained, they use one tactic to combat the pain/attack from the Word of God.

They resort to upholding sex, talking sex, and using all manner of erotic words to stirr up lust and make people imagine dirty thoughts. They do this to summon their dead mother goddess to act on capturing people's mind with sex.

We're used to this one. Try again, or bring something else. Don't you have something new to offset us?

You can try stuffs like trying to bewitch us not to come here to listen to God's word. Hehehe grin

Oh I forgot. Satan doesn't have new tactics. He just repackages the same tactics and use them over and over again.

Sorry to burst your bubble Satan, but these people you sent here to distract us are really stupid. You better bring in stronger ones. The mission is already failed.

This is so funny. Look at these ones calling themselves agents of darkness? We've dealt with Satan and fallen angels by the power of God, not to talk of mere human witches.

Seriously these witches are so annoying and stubborn, and the fact that they are lowest in the demon rank makes it more annoying.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2020
I believe there is a thread in the sexuality section for you guys to sell your services. You can demand to do both the abominable and forbidden perverse thoughts you have with those folks.

But You can't sell your services here. We are not interested in your services angry

From hence forth, it's continuous press on the report button until you take your wares and sell in the required section.

If you still don't receive sense, I will tag the required mods to do the needful. You are now a bull blown nuisance here as it is only sex you think of day and night. What a terrible existence angry

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2020
CharlyG1:

Very true Mr charles. But let us also try to uphold and strengthen the weak viewing this thread also. I can tell you that their are many people these tactics are working on.

Especially those who are easily ensnared by satan.

As paul said
We then who are strong ought to bear with the scruples of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, leading to edification. For even Christ did not please Himself; but as it is written, “The reproaches of those who reproached You fell on Me.”

Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Also alot of people even posting scriptures here are weak. And alot of readers are also weak too.

This is satanic programming.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Lethal Power Of Lust / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.