Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (802514 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Nice meeting you cheesy
Lolzzzz. So you are into New Age.
Ah, we had gurus here before o. They all went silent. We call them the ascended Masters cheesy.
If you read this thread at the early stage, they came in here trying to sell their trade, it didn't work. We ran then out.

No matter how satan masquerades, we still catch him.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
jubianose:

My dear what I will advise is what you already know. I think the best way is to keep him in the Word of God. Because when he is grounded in God's word it will serve as shield and as also as deterrent to demons from creeping in.
My dear, a woman is not suppose to follow up a man, and a man that complicated.

I will talk to my pastor Tomorrow to set Intels for him.
First he needs a place to live then, bible study and he needs to know how to pray.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
ojaysam25:

Wonderful testimony....
All glory to Jesus. Amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

Lolzzzz. So you are into New Age.
Ah, we had gurus here before o. They all went silent. We call them the ascended Masters cheesy.
If you read this thread at the early stage, they came in here trying to sell their trade, it didn't work. We ran then out.

No matter how satan masquerades, we still catch him.

I don't know what you're talking about wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

The problem is not with giving God glory via testimony, even when shouted from the highest mountain, as should nor does it lie in exposing Satan. The lies in the world and the ways of its people which are not that of Holiness.
You haven't said anything here.
The Bible says that The Testimony of Jesus, is the spirit of prophecy'
When He healed the 10 lepers, he expected them to return to give thanks inspite of their shame.
You are yet to understand the nitty gritty of Christianity.

Bigcowhorn:

The world distastes the good and the truth but cherishes evil. We should all learn to give Caesar what is his and God what belong to him
Testimonies are not given with the world in perspective. We don't care what the World cherishes.
And, what does 'Give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar' got to do with this testimony?
Do you understand what the Lord meant by that?

Bigcowhorn:

If you still don't understand what i meant let the fellow go to politics or romance section and drop his testimony in full. If they don't taunt him to deactivation you know I have no idea what i am saying... which is he shouldn't be so free with the details of this 'particular' miracle outside the house of God.
[quote author=Bigcowhorn post=96581959]
I just dropped the advice. It's his choice what to do
You have a threat in your tone, and the spirit of Christ does not threaten.

There are issues to raise here.
1. This thread is a church. Forget that the demon possessed are here to poo on it. It is a meeting place of the Christians, hence any testimony which gives glory to God can be share.

2. If you check very well, this section is tagged 'Religion section'. If you read through specifications are made as to what can be posted here or not.
3. This is not a a political or Romance section, so testimonies will be odd if posted there.

If you are threatening him to keep his testimony to himself, it may mean one of these two things;

a) You are allowing satan speak through you to make the testimony of a mighty deliverance go unnoticed, in case there's someone goin through the same ordeal to know he also can be delivered or;

b) You are completely ignorant of the devices of satan .

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
dadrenaline:

Yeah, that's true. I keep forgetting that they reshuffle pastoral appointments in our church a lot.

Since he got saved because of the prayer of church members and you have witnesses to confirm that, the pastor will certainly take it up.

He needs a place to lay his head for the moment; shelter is often underrated.

It could be a single room apartment; paid for six months at first, if such is allowed in your state though.

And then the conversation of attending WOFBI classes can come up so that he is well grounded in the faith and then the church. This is so important.

Hopefully, in the coming weeks as the light of God changes him completely from the inside, getting to know his past and reconciling him with his family will get easier.

God bless you. smiley
Yes o. I will see that he attends Shiloh first.
A shelter is very important o.
But, I wonder why the family will not be joyful that their son is healed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

You haven't said anything here.
The Bible says that The Testimony of Jesus, is the spirit of prophecy'
When He healed the 10 lepers, he expected them to return to give thanks inspite of their shame.
You are yet to understand the nitty gritty of Christianity.

Testimonies are not given with the world in perspective. We don't care what the World cherishes.
And, what does 'Give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar' got to do with this testimony?
Do you understand what the Lord meant by that?

Lol, babe, your theories are why you get in hot water with people all the time.

You are chronic christian... you don't fit anywhere else in society except in the church. I'm thinking that's a good thing, mind you, don't kill me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I don't know what you're talking about wink
Guy, I read your posts. New Age is something we know very well in here and outside here.

Go to YouTube and type 'Steven BenCarz. If you are practicing law of attraction without knowing it's New Age, he will tell you what you are dabbling into.

There are sooooo many who have come out and are coming out.

Satan is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, babe, your theories are why you get in hot water with people all the time.

You are chronic christian... you don't fit anywhere else in society except in the church. I'm thinking that's a good thing, mind you, don't kill me.
Hahahahahahahaha. I Anastasia is babe? Odigwu o. Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

Oga sir, you are miles away from spiritual reality. Christianity is a kingdom, and the world is also a kingdom. These two parallel kingdoms flow simultaneously. if you know how they both operate, you will know what functions where.
You can't bring what functions here and try to
Fix it there. It won't work.

This is what applies in the kingdom of God, if you try to apply it in the world, it won't work.
The Bible says 'Work in the Spirit and you won't fulfil the lust of the flesh'.

All along in this thread, you try to present living in the flesh to us. We don't live or operate in the flesh. We are spirit beings having a body and living on earth.
We are in this world, but not of this world.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

Guy, I read your posts. New Age is something we know very well in here and outside here.

Go to YouTube and type 'Steven BenCarz. If you are practicing law of attraction without knowing it's New Age, he will tell you what you are dabbling into.

There are sooooo many who have come out and are coming out.

Satan is a liar.

Hey.. I don't care grin

I want religious people here to understand something. Read lots of books. Not only about religion but also about history, including secrets of the universe, laws that guide the universe like law of attraction, law of gravity, etc, you'll learn a lot. Shey nah the same law of attraction wey una dey condemn here science use create the telephone? Have you any idea how much scientific developments have been made using the law of attraction (aka law of electromagnetism)? Do you know that without our knowledge of electromagnetism and how it works, it would not be possible to send and receive messages wirelessly, browse the internet, call people at a far distance, use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth? grin If the law of attraction is as demonic as you guys claim, throw your phones away. Stop using the internet. Never use bluetooth. Don't use radio oo because that one follow too. If you do so, then you are participating in something denomic grin

I wonder where the world would have been had we all had the mindset of over-religious folks sad No electricity, no technology to utilize radio waves, no cars, no aircraft, no phone. Over-religiousness leaves no room for a clear understanding of the universe. Little wonder countries that have less religious inclination are much more technologically advanced than countries that are more inclined to religion. Our humble Nigeria comes to mind embarassed

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 3:14am On Dec 01, 2020
For those of us who has read Rebecca's Brown - "He came to set the captives free"..

The testimony and confession of this man after deliverance in this YouTube video best explains page 79 of that book.

I felt compelled by the Lord to paste it here.

I hope it blesses someone's heart. Praise the Lord.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 3:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 3:20am On Dec 01, 2020
The page I'm talking about. Watch to the end

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 7:30am On Dec 01, 2020
dadrenaline:

Bro. The bolded is the exact thing we read here on this forum everyday. Masturbation is better than fornication. But those we were deep in it and finally came out through the help of God know that it is terrible as Fornication.

People don't talk about the psychological effect of it as they're only blind to the instant sexual gratification they get after indulging in the act.

But I tell you that the thing messes someone up really bad. Because I have a high libido, mine was just as terrible as yours; sometimes, I did it thrice a day or up to five times if I could. The physical exertion that follows was something askin to working all day as a labourer. I will sleep for hours on end and still don't feel alright when I wake up.

Because the spirit involved is a very jealous spirit, my interactions with the opposite sex was abysmal. Everytime, I was in the presence of a woman, I always want to leave and should I actually like that particular woman, I found it hard to express myself. I comforted myself that I was an introvert but deep inside, I knew something was wrong.

My masturbation journey started with woman with big behind, and then it moved to the color of their skin, to that of their eyes, height, total sexuality, and many more over the years. Bro, by the time I was delivered, you won't believe what I was masturbating to as normal things didn't excite me anymore.

Jesus; I was gone, really gone.

Anyways, this were my steps to victory:

Firstly, go to YouTube if you have data, search for Joseph Okechukwu, and browse through his channels and listen to every video he has on masturbation. Ignore his videos on politics for now, you can return to it later. I say this so that you can understand why you are masturbating so much and why the novelty in selecting what triggers what you are doing. This will make you understand the end game of Satan.

2. Work on your Instagram and youtube feeds by choosing the option of "do not recommend this channel" for youtube and "do not want to see content like this" for instagram. It will take time but the more you do it for every content you don't want to see anymore and the more you search for Christian stuffs on both mediums, the faster the process of cleaning your feeds.

Bear in mind that your friends on Instagram might be complacent in you seeing nasty pics on Instagram as they might be following such accounts so you might be on the lookout for that as well. In all of these, I am assuming you actually need these social media accounts.

3. Be careful of the videos you watch especially those comedy skits that seem harmless. Mr. Macaroni is just bodily glorification in my opinion.
Also, be careful of the movies you watch, even Nigerian ones are getting out of hand these days.

4. Join the group I posted on a few days ago and visit the site posted here by one of us. It will give you access to some of the best Christian Literatures available right now. I like the Telegram group particularly because should someone request for a book, you can easily Google the book and check the synopsis to see if you like to read the book as well. Or you can start by getting books of famous Preachers you know.

5. Try and fast at lease once a week. Apart from it's physical uses, it will help you get used to that lifestyle and will uplift you, spiritually.

6. Try and pray between midnight and 3 in the morning. Cultivate the habit of defining your day before the devil does it for you.

7. Since you have high libido like myself, the devil will attack you in various ways. If you keep casting down evil imaginations and everything that is contrary to God's words, especially sexual thoughts, he will calm down for a while. But the day you meet a woman who is sexually attractive and ticks all the boxes, that is the day you will hate yourself. All of the suppressed urges will be unleashed and it will take the Grace of God to overcome that day.

I have failed this test a few times, and the only reason I didn't do it recently was because the lady in question didn't want to at that moment. This was a few months back anyways.

So whenever the urges come especially when you see something that your flesh likes, cast the evil thoughts out that will come in almost immediately, just to keep your vessel clean. But the urges are still there, so what you do is reduce the rate they come.

Take a book and read, something you love reading that will take your mind off sex at the moment. For me, I love reading Epic Fantasy novels. Take a walk at that moment, do something physically exhausting, like exercise; play games, or watch a movie (just be careful of the types Sha). When you do this regularly, slowly, you will learn to turn that sexual energy to something useful rather than suppressing it.

These are just temporary solutions for now, the permanent one will be getting married but that is a very delicate issue as well. I am specifically referring to folks with high libido here please.

Finally, I will send some of the prayer points I have used that has helped overcome those nightmares. And I will also send a PDF containing personal intercessory prayer points for you to strengthen your spirit man. This PDF comes with Bible verses so as you pray, you get to remind God of His promises and of course, you get to memorise them as well.

Kindly send me a PM Sir, and I will send them to your mail before Monday by the Grace of God.

I am confident that You will overcome just as I did.

God bless you.
How on earth did I miss This....very insightfull thank you sir....I use to think I am alone on this, especially been uncomfortable around women...I mostly patronize brothels and runs girls....but always feel uncomfortable with normal girls....I have never been in a normal relationship before....or had a feeling for a girl all I was interested in is sex...thank you bro, my eyes of understanding is now open thanks to this thread...I mostly visited the sport section on NL I don't know how I got here. it is not easy but I have been chaste for more than two months now...
I sent you a pm sir...thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Hey.. I don't care grin
You don't care about what exactly? You don't care if the law of attraction and the likes is satanic?
Like I said, Go to YouTube and search the name I mentioned. He is American, not Nigerian. He is white, not black.
And, Bros, you will care. You will so care on the day you breath your ladt, that for the rest of your
You will be wishing you cared when you were alive.

Gentlebuka:

want religious people here to understand something. Read lots of books. Not only about religion but also about history, including secrets of the universe, laws that guide the universe like law of attraction, law of gravity, etc, you'll learn a lot.
There are no religious people here, only people in a relationship with their loving heavenly Father.

Get this and get it clearly, the whole Bible from start to finish is about a King ans His Kingdom. A Father, and his children.
Religious people don't have a relationship with their gods. None of them call their god father. So, when you feel like being condescending, know that we know that you are ignorant.

And, talking about reading, I personally read. Lolzzzz, this New Age you are in right now, I have been there too, I came very close to Astral projecting sef. I have read books about it extensively before I read the Bible. I was so fascinated by their mode of meditation, i wanted to delve into the spirit realm so badly. But, Jesus pulled me out.

All the laws you mentioned there if we were to go down to the nitty gritty of them , you wld discover that New Age has no originality to them.
A stolen item can never belong to the thief no matter how long it remains in his possession.

Satan trying to rebrand these things and present them to his followers as his ideas will never make them belong to Him.
I challenge you to follow Steven on Facebook and raise these discussions with him.

Gentlebuka:

Shey nah the same law of attraction wey una dey condemn here science use create the telephone?
Hahahahahahahaha. Satan may try by all means to be behind scientific ideas, but it's laughable.

Ebuka, I have questions for you, and pls endeavor to answer me.
1. Do you know the Algorithm of the universe. As in, Do you know the design put in place before this world was created?
2. Who created satan? (Do you think it matters if you say there's no satan)

Satan has told you that the world came abt through a big bang, that's becos he cannot claim the authorship of the earth. But, what he hadn't told you is that, if he does not have the power to create anything, so also he has no ideas of his own independent of Jesus.

The world, Man, scientific ideas, laws and everything on earth were laid down and mapped into the Algorithm of the universe by YHWH the creator. So, the law of attraction you so talk about has its originality in JESUS. He created everything.
If your satan has power to give to people to do stuff, the question is, where did he get the power from?

Gentlebuka:

Have you any idea how much scientific developments have been made using the law of attraction (aka law of electromagnetism)?
Lolzzzz. Go to Facebook, follow Steven Bencraz up and ask him this question. He will school you thoroughly the lies you have been sold abt this and you bought. Satan cannot claim originality to any knowledge on earth. That you believe it doesn't make it true.

Gentlebuka:

Do you know that without our knowledge of electromagnetism and how it works, it would not be possible to send and receive messages wirelessly, browse the internet, call people at a far distance, use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth? grin If the law of attraction is as demonic as you guys claim, throw your phones away. Stop using the internet. Never use bluetooth.
Again, go and talk to a former guru In this field. He had a website which drew millions of followers. No Christian preached to him, He died and went to hell. Jesus went there and pulled him out to earn you, but you say you don't care.
Keep believing that satan is the author of knowledge

Gentlebuka:

Don't use radio oo because that one follow too. If you do so, then you are participating in something denomic grin
You are sounding like a broken record.
Like I said, we had Gurus here who, I believe compared to them, you are a beginner. They did the best to lie for satan. Those who were deep into satanism but came out expose their lies. Some left the forum, some deactivated. You sef go tire. Darkness always disappears in the presence of light.

Gentlebuka:

I wonder where the world would have been had we all had the mindset of over-religious folks sad No electricity, no technology to utilize radio waves, no cars, no aircraft, no phone. Over-religiousness leaves no room for a clear understanding of the universe.
Oga, God is scientific. He gave man the scientific ideas they have. Giving the glory to satan won't change that fact. Stop listening to lies that Christianity or Jesus is against Science.
Talking about electricity, can you tell me which power plant powered the wilderness for 40yrs that the Israelites were out there?
Tell me how water gushed out of the rock for 3million people to drink for 40,yrs.

Tell me which public address system the Lord Jesus used to address 5thousand men exclusive of women and children.

Talking about gravity, Jesus went to heaven physically in his body, pls let your law attraction do that for one of you.

Jesus walked on the sea, can your law of attraction do that.

Talking about medicine, Jesus healed the sick, cleansed the leppers. Raised the dead. Fed 5thousand men exclusive of women and kids.

He raised a man was dead for 4 days. Why haven't you people used the law of attraction to raise your dead loved ones?

Like I said, satan is not the author of anything on earth, stealing the ideas and putting his name on stuff, hence taking the glory won't make those things his.
Ask your satan to turn water into wine.

Gentlebuka:

Little wonder countries that have less religious inclination are much more technologically advanced than countries that are more inclined to religion. Our humble Nigeria comes to mind embarassed
Again, pls stop manifestating gross ignorance here.
Talking about scientific development, I will challenge you to go right back to the foundation of these countries from when their scientific exploits began, you wld see Christian scientists at the base. Go and check. Mention the main Scientific fathers, or inventors, they were Christians.

I know you wld ignorantly mention Japan and China. Hahahahahahahaha, this one is not even far fetched. Japan and China sent their people to America as cheap labour. Railway workers to learn the secrets of America knowledge and technology, then return to teach their own people back home. But, who did they learn from?
Who are the bed rocks of these knowledge? Christian fathers.
Take a look at the countries which fought Christianity Tina stand still and refuse to learn from Christian countries, where are they today in the grand scheme of things.

Do you know why everyone runs to America? Its to learn their secrets, and it is from their Christian foundation. They love to share which is basically JESUS' principal.

No matter how much satanists atheists, New Agers turns up today to claim scientific knowledge, they will still fail woefully.

America is deviating from God. Watch what will happen to them.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2020
,@gentleebuka
Here are Christian scientists and their inventions in 18century.

John Ray (1627–1705): English botanist who wrote The Wisdom of God Manifested in the Works of the Creation (1691) and was among the first to attempt a biological definition for the concept of species. The John Ray Initiative[26] of Environment and Christianity is also named for him.[27]

Gottfried Leibniz (1646–1716):
He was a philosopher who developed the philosophical theory of the Pre-established harmony; he is also most noted for his optimism, e.g., his conclusion that our Universe is, in a restricted sense, the best possible one that God could have created. He also made major contributions to mathematics, physics, and technology. He created the Stepped Reckoner and his Protogaea concerns geology and natural history. He was a Lutheran who worked with convert to Catholicism John Frederick, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg in hopes of a reunification between Catholicism and Lutheranism.[28]

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek (1632–1723): Dutch Reformed Calvinist who is remembered as the "father of microbiology".
Stephen Hales (1677–1761): Copley Medal winning scientist significant to the study of plant physiology. As an inventor designed a type of ventilation system, a means to distill sea-water, ways to preserve meat, etc. In religion he was an Anglican curate who worked with the Society for the Promotion of Christian Knowledge and for a group working to convert black slaves in the West Indies.[29]
Firmin Abauzit (1679–1767): physicist and theologian. He translated the New Testament into French and corrected an error in Newton's Principia.[30]
Emanuel Swedenborg (1688–1772): He did a great deal of scientific research with the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences having commissioned work by him.[31] His religious writing is the basis of Swedenborgianism and several of his theological works contained some science hypotheses, most notably the Nebular hypothesis for the origin of the Solar System.[32]
Albrecht von Haller (1708–1777): Swiss anatomist, physiologist known as "the father of modern physiology." A Protestant, he was involved in the erection of the Reformed church in Göttingen, and, as a man interested in religious questions, he wrote apologetic letters which were compiled by his daughter under the name .[33]
Leonhard Euler (1707–1783): significant mathematician and physicist, see List of topics named after Leonhard Euler. The son of a pastor, he wrote Defense of the Divine Revelation against the Objections of the Freethinkers and is also commemorated by the Lutheran Church on their Calendar of Saints on May 24.[34]
Mikhail Lomonosov (1711–1765): Russian Orthodox Christian who discovered the atmosphere of Venus and formulated the law of conservation of mass in chemical reactions.
Antoine Lavoisier (1743–1794): considered the "father of modern chemistry". He is known for his discovery of oxygen's role in combustion, developing chemical nomenclature, developing a preliminary periodic table of elements, and the law of conservation of mass. He was a Catholic and defender of scripture.[35]
Herman Boerhaave (1668–1789): remarkable Dutch physician and botanist known as the founder of clinical teaching. A collection of his religious thoughts on medicine, translated from Latin into English, has been compiled under the name Boerhaaveìs Orations.[36]
John Michell (1724–1793): English clergyman who provided pioneering insights in a wide range of scientific fields, including astronomy, geology, optics, and gravitation.[37][38]
Maria Gaetana Agnesi (1718–1799): mathematician appointed to a position by Pope Benedict XIV. After her father died she devoted her life to religious studies, charity, and ultimately became a nun.[39]
Carl Linnaeus (1707–1778): Swedish botanist, physician, and zoologist, "father of modern taxonomy".
Whoever told you that satanists are behind science are liars like their master satan

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2020
Hello Children of Light, How is it going? smiley

I am so glad that we all made it to the Last Month of a year that has been so plagued with death that it's difficult to find anyone who hasn't mourn for someone close or on behalf of a friend who lost someone to the cold hands of death.

The good news is that we are here today and it's by His Grace alone. Nothing else.

When my ex died this year, I didn't believe it. I thought it was just an expensive joke when I was notified. But it wasn't.

How could someone who had brothers in high places, one of whom has a big ministry in Abuja died from what killed her? She was staying with her elder sister and I can tell you that her sister's husband was loaded.

She was classy, distinguished and a level above everyone at where we both worked. Her diction was impeccable. When she speaks, it's as if she was teaching you how to do communicate; she was very intimidating and had the height to go with her attitude.

Yet she died from complications of a fibroid surgery after weeks of undergoing it. She never told me she had it all through our time together, but yet her influence and family wealth couldn't save her from the clutches of death. The news was devastating to me.

Yesterday, My mum was also in similar mood when she was notified that the landlord of her business centre had gone to be with the Lord. Mehn, she is still crying as she can't comprehend how someone with many assets could join the Lord from an unknown sickness.

But he did.

So my exhortation to us all is that we must use our time on this earth judiciously while we still can. We must bring glory to God in everything we do and act we carry out. The world must see God in us. And the only way to effectively carry this out is by coming to understand that we are the bride of Christ and as such, that love between a couple connected together with Love must show in our lives.

We must come to an understanding that we love God so much that we don't want to hurt him by sinning. We don't want to nail Jesus to the cross all over again when we return to our vomit.

My Bishop will often say that the work of Christ is his heartbeat. He breathes and lives Christ. Baba didn't care if his wife heard him or not; he spoke his mind. Then I wasn't comfortable with that statement as I thought he was embarrassing his wife but now I know that nothing compares to being in perfect harmony with the King of Kings.

Matthew 6:33 sums this all up. Seeking the Kingdom of God comes above every other thing. Nothing, absolutely nothing, must come before our love with Him just as absolutely nothing can come between us and His love. Love is an action; let's prove our Love and devotion to Him with our works.

Finally, Romans 6:1 says that we can't continue in sin that His Grace will abound. It's not possible. It's not luck that you are still alive despite being in sin, it's by His Grace and once He withdraws that. It's Game over.

Please, if you are still indulging in one secret sin or you do yours openly, please turn to Christ before His Grace is withdrawn. He is the one saving you from the cold hands of Death, once He leaves you to your lust, you're time on earth is on a countdown. Nothing can save you when Death comes, only the Man who has defeated death and made an open shame of principalities and powers, can save you.

Come to Jesus today and receive life, even more abundantly.

God bless us all.

Happy New Month to everyone once again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2020
ojaysam25:

How on earth did I miss This....very insightfull thank you sir....I use to think I am alone on this, especially been uncomfortable around women...I mostly patronize brothels and runs girls....but always feel uncomfortable with normal girls....I have never been in a normal relationship before....or had a feeling for a girl all I was interested in is sex...thank you bro, my eyes of understanding is now open thanks to this thread...I mostly visited the sport section on NL I don't know how I got here. it is not easy but I have been chaste for more than two months now...
I sent you a pm sir...thank you.

Exactly bro, it took me years before I could be in any reasonable relationship and I used my two hands to destroy the last I was in. After a while, the woman started to irritate me, I didn't want to see her again, didn't want to be with her.

It's funny how something we trivialize (Masturbation) can control so much of our lives.

I didn't see your PM even if Nairaland notified that you sent one.

The moment you have done so, let me know so that I can clean my mail off.

You're welcome Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Faccouk:
Good evening guys, I said earlier on I was gonna share some stuffs with you guys, that will edify, might be kinda scary, funny, shocking & intriguing. Well it’s gonna be a long thread, even though I hate typing much but it’s all good.

Let me start from when I was 4years old, our primary school as of then when to Lagos bar beach for excursion, while in beach I was close to the water, meanwhile I was putting on a brown leather shoe. So while I was standing close to the water, I started hearing voices for me to come inside, shockingly I felt a pull drawing me deeper into the water, my shoe was buried inside, I struggled to pull myself from such strange force. When I got whole of myself, my shoe has changed from brown to green colour with the shoelace. Hmmm, when I got home I told my late dad, who was then less impressed like I was talking gibberish, smh.

When I was 8years old, being naive about the Bible after I lost my best friend as of then, who died in a church, i lost my believe in church. I ignorantly took a Bible & went to a near by bush, then threw it as far as I can, immediately I did that, lightening from above struck that spot I threw the Bible & the bush started burning, I ran off as fast as my leg could carry me, shocking huh?

I received something strange the following year, which kept itself within & affected me while growing up, the spirit of lust. How did I receive such spirit? A strange dog that belonged to a known bros in our street as of then. Immediately the dog bit me, it was like something entered inside me & zap me off, it’s difficult to explain to tender minds. I would talk more of what the spirit of lust did to me basically when I was in the University, later on as you read.

I noticed before someone dies around me, I could sense it quickly & just wait for it to happen, then maybe when the person or someone I know dies, I do see the person next day, either going out or doing something. Tbh my life is full of mysteries, you could wonder how I’m still alive.

There’s a strange thing that do happen to me when I was still a kid, anytime I do injure or cut myself, I do see money in my pocket, I kept doing it & later on I didn’t even know how I stopped it. I ate life ant for fun whenever I see it, you might think I was possessed as of then, naw I wasn’t. I will tell you more later what those things mean as I grew older & grew in the things of God.

While growing up I was sometimes scared because of the things I do see & encounter not until I got into boarding school & Idk how I stopped being afraid, I do love to sleep alone in my dorm, you can imagine sleeping in a big room with lots of beds & nobody lying on it. I can barely sleep with the light turned on, even still now. I was tortured spiritually at that hostel, I saw crazy ass stuffs there, even being pressed, seeing the strange tall dark being coming in & leaving. Sometimes I will be like you have come again, oya do as you pls. Through my secondary school I died like 3times & death dealt with me but my able God delivered me. Even when I pray for people or lay my hands I can sense & see death around. I knew how it looked & it stature because it tried to drag me to Sheol.

When I got into university, things got messy. there’s something I usually do, if I forgot to look at myself in the mirror, I do channel my spirit into someone’s else body & use their eyes to see how good I look. Anyways later in life, I was caution by the Spirit of God how to channel my spirit for good & not for selfish purposes. You need the Holy Spirit in channeling your spirit, if not you’re gonna be swayed by evil spirit in the realm of spirit. Sometimes when I wanna see how animals experience life probably in their cage i channel my spirit into it as of then, it was not right at all.
I will continue maybe tomorrow, it’s damn long & I’m kinda picking the sensitive ones. I will share my encounters with demons, falling angels, true angel & the Queen of the coast, jezebel. Shalom to you all.

Hmmn, if all these things are true, you truly had a life full of mysteries and spiritual experiences. Would love to hear more. God bless
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Anas09:

You don't care about what exactly? You don't care if the law of attraction and the likes is satanic?
Like I said, Go to YouTube and search the name I mentioned. He is American, not Nigerian. He is white, not black.
And, Bros, you will care. You will so care on the day you breath your ladt, that for the rest of your

There are no religious people here, only people in a relationship with their loving heavenly Father.

Get this and get it clearly, the whole Bible from start to finish is about a King ans His Kingdom. A Father, and his children.
Religious people don't have a relationship with their gods. None of them call their god father. So, when you feel like being condescending, know that we know that you are ignorant.

And, talking about reading, I personally read. Lolzzzz, this New Age you are in right now, I have been there too, I came very close to Astral projecting sef. I have read books about it extensively before I read the Bible. I was so fascinated by their mode of meditation, i wanted to delve into the spirit realm so badly. But, Jesus pulled me out.

All the laws you mentioned there if we were to go down to the nitty gritty of them , you wld discover that New Age has no originality to them.
A stolen item can never belong to the thief no matter how long it remains in his possession.

Satan trying to rebrand these things and present them to his followers as his ideas will never make them belong to Him.
I challenge you to follow Steven on Facebook and raise these discussions with him.

Hahahahahahahaha. Satan may try by all means to be behind scientific ideas, but it's laughable.

1. Do you know the Algorithm of the universe. As in, Do you know the design put in place before this world was created?

Satan has told you that the world came abt through a big bang, that's becos he cannot claim the authorship of the earth. But, what he hadn't told you is that, if he does not have the power to create anything, so also he has no ideas of his own independent of Jesus.

The world, Man, scientific ideas, laws and everything on earth were laid down and mapped into the Algorithm of the universe by YHWH the creator. So, the law of attraction you so talk about has its originality in JESUS. He created everything.
If your satan has power to give to people to do stuff, the question is, where did he get the power from?

Lolzzzz. Go to Facebook, follow Steven Bencraz up and ask him this question. He will school you thoroughly the lies you have been sold abt this and you bought. Satan cannot claim originality to any knowledge on earth. That you believe it doesn't make it true.

Again, go and talk to a former guru In this field. He had a website which drew millions of followers. No Christian preached to him, He died and went to hell. Jesus went there and pulled him out to earn you, but you say you don't care.

Like I said, we had Gurus here who, I believe compared to them, you are a beginner. They did the best to lie for satan. Those who were deep into satanism but came out expose their lies. Some left the forum, some deactivated. You sef go tire. Darkness always disappears in the presence of light.

Oga, God is scientific. He gave man the scientific ideas they have. Giving the glory to satan won't change that fact. Stop listening to lies that Christianity or Jesus is against Science.
Talking about electricity, can you tell me which power plant powered the wilderness for 40yrs that the Israelites were out there?
Tell me how water gushed out of the rock for 3million people to drink for 40,yrs.

Tell me which public address system the Lord Jesus used to address 5thousand men exclusive of women and children.

Talking about gravity, Jesus went to heaven physically in his body, pls let your law attraction do that for one of you.

Talking about medicine, Jesus healed the sick, cleansed the leppers. Raised the dead. Fed 5thousand men exclusive of women and kids.

He raised a man was dead for 4 days. Why haven't you people used the law of attraction to raise your dead loved ones?

Like I said, satan is not the author of anything on earth, stealing the ideas and putting his name on stuff, hence taking the glory won't make those things his.

Talking about scientific development, I will challenge you to go right back to the foundation of these countries from when their scientific exploits began, you wld see Christian scientists at the base. Go and check. Mention the main Scientific fathers, or inventors, they were Christians.

I know you wld ignorantly mention Japan and China. Hahahahahahahaha, this one is not even far fetched. Japan and China sent their people to America as cheap labour. Railway workers to learn the secrets of America knowledge and technology, then return to teach their own people back home. But, who did they learn from?
Take a look at the countries which fought Christianity Tina stand still and refuse to learn from Christian countries, where are they today in the grand scheme of things.

Do you know why everyone runs to America? Its to learn their secrets, and it is from their Christian foundation. They love to share which is basically JESUS' principal.

No matter how much satanists atheists, New Agers turns up today to claim scientific knowledge, they will still fail woefully.

grin grin

is gentleebuka now working for Satan for knowing more than you do sis Anas?

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
WrathJustified:

Guys, this happened again, but without any sensual pics or anything like that. What happened this time around is that in this dream, I had a sense of the fact that I am supposed to receive a breakthrough in 10 days and then somehow in the dream, I ejaculated, and I became so angry and almost in tears saying to myself, why didn't i wait, why didn't I summon determination since it's just 9 days left, why was I deceived, why did i fall into the trap. And then I woke up, but I wasn't aroused, I checked my boxers, nothing, and I then prayed a short fervent prayer and slept back.

Please nuttyhnic, CharlyG1, Hercules22, ojaysam25, Nuttella, and others. Please help. The last answers by nuttyhnic, Hercules 22 and others were insightful, and i don't think i opened any doors except maybe there's a subconsious activity involved with me viewing instagram pics (they were not nude pics, sexual pics or anything like that), i am just guessing cos i didn't open any doors that I know. Or is it a warning or symbol ?
A sexual demon is around, monitoring you and he is the one tormenting you, trying to led you to sin. You need to go for deliverance or you do a 7 days midnight prayer against spirit spouse. I can send you the prayer points but deliverance is much easier.

Like I said you are just getting started, this demon will attack till it is certified that you are not his candidate, like I said earlier, people that have quit masturbation for even up to a year sometimes are being tormented by it if they are not careful.

Do these things.
1)Delete all secular music on your phone
2)Delete all secular movies on your phone that involves sexual scenes(those are open doors to demons)
3)Pray these prayers "Holyghost incubate my life
4)Do 7 days 6am-3pm dry fasting and midnight prayers against the demon.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
changedinchrist:

I think for the first time, I agree with you. He should be wise about sharing the testimony. The household of God and brothers and sisters in christ would be where to share first, then according to how the spirit leads, in threads where he perceives his testimony could liberate some. Still expecting his testimony here. It's truly a big deliverance thanks to Jesus christ

That miracle is actually amazing. It needs to blasted out loud to the earth. If you the the kind sexual immoralities satan have shackled people with you will weep.

You see a full grown man, nothing is wrong with him but all he craves for is to sleep with young boys, other men, animals. little girls, babies, an Atm machine, a street light post... there are even those who enjoy being beaten or humiliated in the worst kind of way.

I've seen a man who can't have sex unless he beats the woman to a bloody pulp. He has to draw blood and hear her cries of pain which excites him... those ones are pure sadists and them plenty, male and female. Many of them are among some of the most beautiful people you have ever seen, don't ask me why but it's so. Evil does live in beautiful houses.

If this guy really did get that miracle and decided to show people the way to get it too, many will be his followers. Still if he did such openly don't be surprised if they stone him.

This is one wonderful story that must be shared with care.... IN THIS WORLD. But freely among the true people of God.
This is my stand.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. I Anastasia is babe? Odigwu o. Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

Oga sir, you are miles away from spiritual reality. Christianity is a kingdom, and the world is also a kingdom. These two parallel kingdoms flow simultaneously. if you know how they both operate, you will know what functions where.
You can't bring what functions here and try to
Fix it there. It won't work.

This is what applies in the kingdom of God, if you try to apply it in the world, it won't work.

The Bible says 'Work in the Spirit and you won't fulfil the lust of the flesh'.

All along in this thread, you try to present living in the flesh to us. We don't live or operate in the flesh. We are spirit beings having a body and living on earth.
We are in this world, but not of this world.

@Bolded

smiley
Thank you sister. You just highlighted 'eloquently' what i have been trying to tell that brother about his peculiar miracle. It's not of this world. If he tries to share it anyhow it won't work. In fact it may hurt.

I rest my case, babe.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
WrathJustified:

Guys, this happened again, but without any sensual pics or anything like that. What happened this time around is that in this dream, I had a sense of the fact that I am supposed to receive a breakthrough in 10 days and then somehow in the dream, I ejaculated, and I became so angry and almost in tears saying to myself, why didn't i wait, why didn't I summon determination since it's just 9 days left, why was I deceived, why did i fall into the trap. And then I woke up, but I wasn't aroused, I checked my boxers, nothing, and I then prayed a short fervent prayer and slept back.

Please nuttyhnic, CharlyG1, Hercules22, ojaysam25, Nuttella, and others. Please help. The last answers by nuttyhnic, Hercules 22 and others were insightful, and i don't think i opened any doors except maybe there's a subconsious activity involved with me viewing instagram pics (they were not nude pics, sexual pics or anything like that), i am just guessing cos i didn't open any doors that I know. Or is it a warning or symbol ?

Breakthrough in 10 days??

Since it didn't happen in real life, I think you should be calm and stop panicking.

Keep up the prayer life and you would be fine.

Just endure to break every conscious and unconscious covenant you might have been initiated into.

You would be fine.

God would see us thru

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
WrathJustified:

Your experience isn’t a warning or symbol. It is just witchcraft manipulation against you b/c of the legal right they have through sexual sin in the past or present for a particular period of time.

I told you to have patience as you go through this reaping process. They won’t stop until their time expires. For example, if a witch/wizard decides to repent today and begins deliverance, he would have to fast and pray but within this period the demons would continue to oppress the person until their time expires. This might take weeks, months or years. They may appear to the ex-witch with all manner of threats to instil fear into the consciousness of the person. But if the person trusts in the Lord to deliver him, he will be saved.

I told you that the depth of sin depends on the time it takes for a person to be completely free from demonic oppression. The greater the sin of a person the longer the odour of SIN lasts. When this odour stops the demons will leave you and the Spirit of God will dominate your life.

Masturbation revives the power of lust to keep a person in that SIN and cause he/she to loose the blessings of God. For example, If a woman wants to charm a man who commits the sin of fornication or adultery for a specific purpose, the power to keep the man under that spell needs to be revived through sex with the man. If the power isn’t revived or the man is delivered from such manipulation, the woman may loose her life, become mad or exposed. But if the woman repents and confess her sins, demons would do everything to oppress her for a particular period of time until she is completely free. At this point she has to fast and pray until she has severed all ties with the Kingdom of darkness.

There’s always a consequence for SIN, but if a person has repented and asked for the mercy of God, fast and pray and renew the mind with the word of God consistently without fear, doubt, worry and sin, there will come a time when the demons will give up. The demons just want you to fear or worry and make you feel your prayers have no effect on them so that their attack will manifest in a particular area of your life. Don’t give up and have faith in God to set you free.
Remain blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by uzofaith: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
know more about God. https://okadabooks.com/search?query=Mr.%2520USA
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Anas09:

Ok. Like i said, log off the internet or throw away your phone because right now, as you're typing this and posting here, you are using the law of attraction and therefore engaging in demonic activities grin Until you've done that, i won't listen to you.

For anyother person who will accuse me of belonging to New Age whatever, I don't know what that means. Its like someone accusing me of belonging to Church of Satan because I talked about the law of gravity or thermodynamics, doesn't make sense. So when I quote the bible, I belong to God, but when I talk about scientific discoveries, explaining that they are not demonic, I belong to church of satan?

The points I tried to make with my post are these: law of attraction isn't demonic. If God created the law of attraction, then how can you call making use of it for the benefit of ourselves and others around us demonic? My second point: Read your bible but also make researches about the laws that the earth and people who live in it are subjected to. Whether you believe that the law of attraction is demonic or not, you can't run away from it. At any rate, you make use of it either directly or indirectly. The same thing applies to the law of gravity. If you like believe that it comes from the devil himself, if you throw something up, it must land on the floor. Simple. I don't want to argue with anyone. By choosing to call these laws demonic (out of ignorance or not), you are robbing yourself and the people who listen to you the benefits that they might gain from utilizing the law.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
See all the epistle you typed just to reply my small post embarassed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Anas09:
,@gentleebuka
Here are Christian scientists and their inventions in 18century.

John Ray (1627–1705): English botanist who wrote The Wisdom of God Manifested in the Works of the Creation (1691) and was among the first to attempt a biological definition for the concept of species. The John Ray Initiative[26] of Environment and Christianity is also named for him.[27]

Gottfried Leibniz (1646–1716):
He was a philosopher who developed the philosophical theory of the Pre-established harmony; he is also most noted for his optimism, e.g., his conclusion that our Universe is, in a restricted sense, the best possible one that God could have created. He also made major contributions to mathematics, physics, and technology. He created the Stepped Reckoner and his Protogaea concerns geology and natural history. He was a Lutheran who worked with convert to Catholicism John Frederick, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg in hopes of a reunification between Catholicism and Lutheranism.[28]

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek (1632–1723): Dutch Reformed Calvinist who is remembered as the "father of microbiology".
Stephen Hales (1677–1761): Copley Medal winning scientist significant to the study of plant physiology. As an inventor designed a type of ventilation system, a means to distill sea-water, ways to preserve meat, etc. In religion he was an Anglican curate who worked with the Society for the Promotion of Christian Knowledge and for a group working to convert black slaves in the West Indies.[29]
Firmin Abauzit (1679–1767): physicist and theologian. He translated the New Testament into French and corrected an error in Newton's Principia.[30]
Emanuel Swedenborg (1688–1772): He did a great deal of scientific research with the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences having commissioned work by him.[31] His religious writing is the basis of Swedenborgianism and several of his theological works contained some science hypotheses, most notably the Nebular hypothesis for the origin of the Solar System.[32]
Albrecht von Haller (1708–1777): Swiss anatomist, physiologist known as "the father of modern physiology." A Protestant, he was involved in the erection of the Reformed church in Göttingen, and, as a man interested in religious questions, he wrote apologetic letters which were compiled by his daughter under the name .[33]
Leonhard Euler (1707–1783): significant mathematician and physicist, see List of topics named after Leonhard Euler. The son of a pastor, he wrote Defense of the Divine Revelation against the Objections of the Freethinkers and is also commemorated by the Lutheran Church on their Calendar of Saints on May 24.[34]
Mikhail Lomonosov (1711–1765): Russian Orthodox Christian who discovered the atmosphere of Venus and formulated the law of conservation of mass in chemical reactions.
Antoine Lavoisier (1743–1794): considered the "father of modern chemistry". He is known for his discovery of oxygen's role in combustion, developing chemical nomenclature, developing a preliminary periodic table of elements, and the law of conservation of mass. He was a Catholic and defender of scripture.[35]
Herman Boerhaave (1668–1789): remarkable Dutch physician and botanist known as the founder of clinical teaching. A collection of his religious thoughts on medicine, translated from Latin into English, has been compiled under the name Boerhaaveìs Orations.[36]
John Michell (1724–1793): English clergyman who provided pioneering insights in a wide range of scientific fields, including astronomy, geology, optics, and gravitation.[37][38]
Maria Gaetana Agnesi (1718–1799): mathematician appointed to a position by Pope Benedict XIV. After her father died she devoted her life to religious studies, charity, and ultimately became a nun.[39]
Carl Linnaeus (1707–1778): Swedish botanist, physician, and zoologist, "father of modern taxonomy".
Whoever told you that satanists are behind science are liars like their master satan

I bet these people you mentioned didnt believe that law of electromagnetism is demonic. So where did your own theory come from? So because one man in America tells you that electromagnetism is demonic, you now want all of us to believe it, and if we don't, we'll go to hell right? That's ignorance at it's peak. But that's not my business anyway.

As for the bolded, please read my post again. I never mentioned satanists or new age are behind science. I remember i told you i didn't know what you were talking about when you accused me of belonging to new age. I said that being over-religious can blind one to the realities of how the universe works. Religious people can become scientists and inventors. Over-religious people? They can also become scientists and inventors as long as they are not blind enough to believe electromagnetism is demonic grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
jubianose:
The page I'm talking about. Watch to the end
what book is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Flee Youthful Lusts / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.