Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (803915 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
blinking001:
Jesus reigns and God the father remains supreme.
Btw how can a young man be this contented having an Evening Newspaper as his girl? Things are indeed happening in this Naija. Please stop this display of stupidity already.
hahaha grin
Blinking y not tell them you aren't man enough iluv my darling made a wise choice, not like some blinkings who can't land himself a single babe grin
Abeg let him enjoy sweet scent ,tight god given honeypot in peace,
Redpill misogynist

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
CharlyG1:

Evening Newspaper? Hahaha. That's hilarious grin

Evening Newspapers are expired, like the tactics/agents of satan.
misogynist grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bixton(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all

Q

What you are going through is due to your ancestral background be it paternal or maternal.

The best way to counter the devil is to foremost give yourself personally to God. You need to be born again by accepting Jesus Christ and forsaking your sins.

You need to create time to properly read, study and meditate on His word.

You need a true Pastor( male or female) to guide you in prayers.

You need to give yourself to proper fasting and prayer combined with studying the word. Doing it with a desire and open mind and the Holy Spirit will guide you to deep secrets.

Just believe and have faith in God as you overcome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
bixton:

Q

What you are going through is due to your ancestral background be it paternal or maternal.

The best way to counter the devil is to foremost give yourself personally to God. You need to be born again by accepting Jesus Christ and forsaking your sins.

You need to give yourself to proper fasting and prayer combined with studying the word. Doing it with a desire and open mind and the Holy Spirit will guide you to deep secrets.

Ur advice is same as mine
He complains of attack which are obviously from his background ,
Advice him on the rightful need to be bornagain and get into his blackbook
Such a proud brethren, heaven help us

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bixton(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Rekhina:

Ur advice is same as mine
He complains of attack which are obviously from his background ,
Advice him and get into his blackbook
Such a proud brethren

It's a good thing you have advised him too.
We are all proud brethren in Christ Jesus as we humble ourselves to His teachings with an open heart.

Doing an expository is not what Christ Jesus teaches. If we all do so it will only give more credit to the devil.

The main objective is to be completely free from it by acknowledging Christ Jesus completely and not selectively.

May Christ Jesus help us to make the right choices.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Solutionway1111:

Then go and kill yourself......

If everyone was as lawless and rude as you are what the world be like?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
blinking001:
Btw how can a young man be this contented having an Evening Newspaper as his girl? Things are indeed happening in this Naija. Please stop this display of stupidity already.

The situation is worse than you think. He is not even in control, she is.

He surrendered completely.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
bixton:

We are all proud brethren in Christ Jesus as we humble ourselves to His teachings with an open heart.

Doing an expository is not what Christ Jesus teaches. If we all do so it will only give more credit to the devil.

The main objective is to be completely free from it by acknowledging Christ Jesus completely and not selectively.

My dear ignorance has Destroyed we children of God , this thread was ignorantly opened to give credence to the devil through expository , this isn't what the holyspirit wants from us, is a shame the Op is too ignorant to know this ,
He has claimed previously that it was according to the will of our comforter the holyspirit! Challenging him will be shameful actually not needed

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
CharlyG1:
@TheNoble007

If God has revealed something to you, please share it, keep sharing.

God bless you.

TheNoble007:
Now this is a warning to everyone reading this. In the rising of any protest, kindly don't participate or go out to see.. Lives will be lost. Some Politicians will loose their lives, as I said before, a very very notable one will be killed . I saw the armed forces banding up and were killing citizens like never before. I saw blood shed. I cried and lamented. Oh what is happening to Nigeria? Who can save her? I saw nations watching. The US was watching. I saw that they were reluctant to intervene. The world was watching. A revolt that she has never seen since the Nigerian /Biafran war. Ah! If God does not intervene, Nigeria will cease to be the Giant of Africa, which is in terms of population.

Prayer is needed. I have shared!

Shalom.

This was his post. But I think he forgot that he posted it before on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
bixton:

Amen!!! Our lord is good

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

This isn't the thread for this �,

I hope the evilwitches haven't possessed you ,

Kindly leave here

~Pastor Luci NK

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lol

That word 'Pastor' may need deliverance after the above usage.

Pastor who?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
I sprinkle blood of Jesus on this thread

By the authority given to me as a pastor of the church in 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 and Ephesians 6:12 I rebuke that evilspirit that sent you here to derail this thread

I command holyghost upon the evilspirit of confusion in you that you the above speaker name bigcowhorn shall not type here anymore

By the power of holyspirit get lost from here and don't come back! ��

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by blinking001(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

I feel sorry for him

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by blinking001(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
AnalQueenluci:
I sprinkle blood of Jesus on this thread

By the authority given to me as a pastor of the church in 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 and Ephesians 6:12 I rebuke that evilspirit that sent you here to derail this thread

I command holyghost upon the evilspirit of confusion in you that you the above speaker name bigcowhorn shall not type here anymore

By the power of holyspirit get lost from here and don't come back! ��
You this evening newspaper. Go and rest joor, your time has come and gone. Allow us to rest abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by blinking001(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
SisterFire:
hahaha grin
Blinking y not tell them you aren't man enough iluv my darling made a wise choice, not like some blinkings who can't land himself a single babe grin
Redpill misogynist

There is nothing sweet about your expired dry vaagina. There is just no way it would be well scented too. Do you know that even your makeup makes you look ugly as poo? You look dirty in that makeup. Spits

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by blinking001(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
SisterFire:
hahaha grin
Redpill misogynist

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by whiteraven: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
CharlyG1:

You're welcome back. The enemy has failed.
wow.. what a powerful message on warfare..I'm really blessed the message strengthened my faith,I'm anxiously waiting for the part 2 of the message...But what is your take on praying warfare prayers using some chapters in the book of Psalms because I noticed alot of people do it...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
bixton:

Q

This is the same expired tactics your father satan keeps using... Trying to make rubbish a Believer's testimony. You'll have to try harder than that.

You've been recruited by husbandsnatcha aka sisterfire, who also types from the phone of the dumb iluvmamav.

Before you leave here, your case would be more frightful than a nightmare.

You don't know me. I died a long time with Jesus Christ, and now it is not I that lives but Christ that lives through me.

You and your partners better start running because when the fire comes, it will spare no one.

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

This isn't the thread for this �,

I hope the evilwitches haven't possessed you ,

Kindly leave here

~Pastor Luci NK

Your own case is already in the cooking pot. Continue

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
whiteraven:
wow.. what a powerful message on warfare..I'm really blessed the message strengthened my faith,I'm anxiously waiting for the part 2 of the message...But what is your take on praying warfare prayers using some chapters in the book of Psalms because I noticed alot of people do it...

Thank you for the encouragement. I'm glad the message blessed you and others too.

The book of psalms contains powerful prayers of warfare. In many of its chapters, the psalmist cries out to God to pour down judgement on his enemies.

These scriptures can be used when praying warfare. Highly recommended. Psalm 91 is a popular one.

Check out Psalm 83 for some extreme words of warfare. You should understand what you read though.

You can also do your own research.

God bless you.

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hercules22:

This was his post. But I think he forgot that he posted it before on this thread.

Thanks. God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2021
CharlyG1:

This is the same expired tactics your father satan keeps using... Trying to make rubbish a Believer's testimony. You'll have to try harder than that.

You've been recruited by husbandsnatcha aka sisterfire, who also types from the phone of the dumb iluvmamav.

You don't know me. I died a long time with Jesus Christ, and now it is not I that lives but Christ that lives through me.

You and your partners better start running because when the fire comes, it will spare no one.

Proud peacock anyone contrary to your daft opinion is satanic
How can you make heaven with this ?
Church of Christ has suffered in your hands

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 12:36am On Jan 05, 2021
CharlyG1:

Your own case is already in the cooking pot. Continue

She is a female pastor let her be don't act so possessed against females called by the holyspirit

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 5:00am On Jan 05, 2021
CharlyG1:

You are quite smart Charles. Permit me to show a screenshot.

Behold the evil gang liking and sharing each other's post. grin

For some reason these women see you and this thread as their worst enemy and have camped right here. Nothing else in the whole of nairaland is of interest to them but this one thread and all you do here is spiritual good in God's name.

I've never seen anything like it

Be strong and resilient. People look up to you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Oludami1:

'demons like you' ~ I love that.
Yeah, I am new to nairaland. I think I was reported by one of them for GodKnowsWhat offence. I suddenly noticed I couldn't like, share, reply nor quote. I was just surprised. It is well.
I don't know why they keep doing this, anyone who comment will be tagged a demonic agent. I've been a guest for months ,I decided to open an account to ask for help and the next thing I was banned ,called an agent .And whoever is doing it will claim he/she is a certified Christian. That's bad.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by bixton(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2021
CharlyG1:

It's good to read that Christ Jesus lives through you.
It's also good from your initial post that an angel and also Jesus also made you to know the reasons behind it all.

Satan is the counterfeiter. . . . He has a false gospel (Galatians 1:6-9), preached by false ministers (2 Corinthians 11:13-15),. . . Satan plants his counterfeits wherever God plants true believers (Matthew 13:38)."

The kinds of words being used by us tells alot about what lies in our hearts and if truly we are regenerated unto Christ Jesus.

Prov 30:5a---- Every word of God is pure;

Eph 4:29--Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

You are quite smart Charles. Permit me to show a screenshot.

Behold the evil gang liking and sharing each other's post. grin

For some reason these women see you and this thread as their worst enemy and have camped right here. Nothing else in the whole of nairaland is of interest to them but this one thread and all you do here is spiritual good in God's name.

I've never seen anything like it

Be strong and resilient. People look up to you.
'olodo labata grin grin
'this olodo thread remains the dumbest thread in nairaland and my goddess who knew Charles as a naive and ignorant toddler is prepared to save few mankinds from this madness of a thread'
She will succeed ' no matter what the Satan called jehovah thinks
Bigcowhorn sorry i snatched husbandsnatcha from you so much heartache grin ' you are actually embittered that I already entered this thread that's y u refused my good goddesses' advice! Olodo rabata grin
And you are 2 idle go and make money ,as you can see I am making mine with my sweet SisterFire , grin

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2021
CharlyG1:

grin grin grin ogbeni don dey depress ' if you know what interest you don't mention me cos everyone in nairaland except illiterates like blinking001 bigcowhorn and some dumb individuals here cheering you up knew that you need a psychiatrist ' grin Experience psychiatrist
Everyday you are fighting demons unto empty stomach & wretchedness isn't that madness? grin
You had curse ,fast and prayed that my beautiful goddess dies cos of exposing the greatest of all dumbness and madness happening here which is giving glory to Satan aka yahweh ' but Yahweh is impotent and locked in a monkey pit like a rhesus monkey of Congo grin lol
Les I forget she and great otem has already view yahweh in the spiritual realm sleeping dead and full of ice in that crazy prison till 1000yrs because Yahweh is the Satan enemy of our earth
" so charlygi you are officially on your naive own with your envious illiterates named blinking001 and bigcowhorn'
For your info ' Jesus your crazy saviour was a renowned rapist gay during his time so let my lovely queens enjoy demselves
Tell them that you didn't die spiritually but hunger ended you and u woke up after 3days of been stuffed bread and akara by a good Samaritan grin grin
bread and akara saved you charles grin

God have mercy on our dumb Illiterate graduate

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Bigcowhorn:
Lol

That word 'Pastor' may need deliverance after the above usage.

Pastor who?
Severe pains grin

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2021
blinking001:
' tell bigcowhorn that I shall be going to Dubai & China to see my sweetheart's business client our business clients' so don't get trumatised when that time comes grin
Money good oo May my goddess live forever Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.