Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (795678 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
perezeghi:

Okay.......
This guy sef, you just pick the things you want to hear and leave the rest. cheesy.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
trueking:

I like where you said " they hit hard and take no prisoners " because that is exactly what they do, they don't care if you're down spiritually or not, they just keep attacking, they continue to hit and hit even when the person is down,

My own case is that I have the call of God on my life, but my parents were not Christians at all, so they see that as a legal ground;
For me life has been a battle all along, what others achieve with ease, I have to double or triple my own effort to get the same thing, it's like they make it their life ambition to trouble me, whether I'm expecting a blessing or not they just continue the attacks, I've done deliverance upon deliverance,

Somehow the attacks are not as intense as before but I have to be on guard every minute of the day, if I slip and fall, that's when I find out they have not been far behind all along.
I have actually had life a bit easy, my academic went smoothly, one of the best students in my dept, no missing script or spillover, they didnt attack me in that aspect, they were waiting for me to finish school and they launched a full fledged attack on my job search, someone will promise me a job, these jobless demons will attack me, the next weeks, they change their mind for no tangible reason and start telling me cock and bull stories.
I was just experiencing near success syndrome, disappointments here and there, even in relationships, that was when I knew that the weapon of my warfare are not carnal, and indeed we wrestle not against flesh and blood. So my dear I got angry in the spirit.

These powers don't care if you are down spiritually or not, whether you are tired or not, in short they are waiting for you to looseguard so that they will strike extremely hard, let me tell you one thing, they dont go away forever, they are always at a corner watching your every movement to see if you will fall, if I should pray less than 1 hour in a day, the way they will attack me eh, before I don't pray for long before I go to bed, they don't care, they were actually enjoying it by attacking me and I was losing, so God told me to increase my night prayer time, so I increased the prayer time, then I started hitting them hard where it hurts the most. Wicked spirits angry. They also have legal ground too where I am, I'm telling God to block it and he is doing so, my grandfather was a chief priest of a deity, if he was still alive, he would have picked me to take over from him, that is why they are fighting me tooth and nail cause he has already promised them that his generation will serve them.

God have mercy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2021
Nuttella:
This guy sef, you just pick the things you want to hear and leave the rest. cheesy.

The rest are okay as well. I really don't want to discuss the rest. I guess when you say "seer" it also means "prophet".

And you did not respond to one of my question about if you're a worker or would try to become a worker in your church.........
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2021
perezeghi:

The rest are okay as well. I really don't want to discuss the rest. I guess when you say "seer" it also means "prophet".

And you did not respond to one of my question about if you're a worker or would try to become a worker in your church.........
I am not a worker for now, its not yet time for me to join.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Nuttella:
I am not a worker for now, its not yet time for me to join.

I never knew there's a time frame/line for belonging to such.
Nevertheless when it's thy time to join may the Spirit of the Lord guide you as to where your gifts will be best utilized for His sanctuary and to His children.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
perezeghi:

I never knew there's a time frame/line for belonging to such.
Nevertheless when it's thy time to join may the Spirit of the Lord guide you as to where your gifts will be best utilized for His sanctuary and to His children.
Are you a worker in church and which church do you attend?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nuttella:

Your ginger is high....

I like that..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nuttella:

I'm not in the habit to discuss where I fellowship. But I'm okay with everyone who fellowships with a Bible believing church, interprets God's word as should be and abides by the doctrines of Jesus Christ. Though we learn from one another also.

Sure I'm a worker..... I'm a house fellowship teacher/leader and a Sunday school instructor/teacher.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
madprophet:

Your ginger is high....

I like that..

Happy Sunday. I celebrate grace in your life.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mr CharlyG, I am not a nairalander, I only visit the site to read news, but I've been having this promptings like two weeks ago to check out on the religion section and I found this thread.

Inorder to reach out to you after reaching page 310, I decided to register.

Seriously you have been wonderful and amazing and I honour God's grace upon your life.

Pls, I really need your help, I have been under demonic oppression for 8 years now, actually I can't pen down what I have been through, I'm of a marriageable age and my life is nothing to write home about.

I have sent a mail to you through your moniker, pls and pls reply and I will be glad if you can give me an avenue to contact you and a listening ear.

Waiting patiently for a favourable response from you in due course.

God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
letspcty:
Mr CharlyG, I am not a nairalander, I only read news, but I have this promptings like two weeks ago to check out on the religion section and I found this thread, inorder to reach out to you after reaching page 310, I decided to register, seriously you have been wonderful and amazing and I honour God's grace upon your life.

Pls, I really need your help, I have been under demonic oppression for 8 years now, actually I can't penned down what I have been through, I'm of a marriageable age and my life is nothing to write home about. I have sent a mail to you through your moniker, pls and pls reply and I will be glad if you can give me an avenue to contact you and a listening hear.

God bless.

While we await CharlyG1 to respond to you.....

Make preparations towards surrendering your life/self to Jesus Christ. As you do that believe in Him and trust Him to deliver from that which troubles you.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishaya128(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
It has been the Lord all through.I bless God for the Op and everyone that contributed positively to this thread,indeed it has been an eye opener for me personally.

It was weeks back I came across this and I can't have enough till this last page.I've learnt enough in different aspect of my spiritual journey ranging from deliverance,intimacy with the Holy spirit,the dealings of God with men, Authority in Jesus and lots more.One of the greatest blessing to me here is it creates an awareness of the overwhelming presence of God in everything I do, and that alone makes me to be cautious and to stay away from sin that easily beset me.

To the glory of God.I found myself not engaging in unnecessary talks, avoiding movies that stimulates my sexual urge, my prayers and word life been revived and the power of getting wet while asleep is broken.
Words are not enough to express my gratitude to God and the vessels he use in making this thread a reality.As deep calls unto deep I pray you grow deeper in Jesus name.

I've been a ghost reader, but decided to login today to appreciate and honour you all.Thank you and God bless you all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ishaya128:
It has been the Lord all through.I bless God for the Op and everyone that contributed positively to this thread,indeed it has been an eye opener for me personally.

It was weeks back I came across this and I can't have enough till this last page.I've learnt enough in different aspect of my spiritual journey ranging from deliverance,intimacy with the Holy spirit,the dealings of God with men, Authority in Jesus and lots more.One of the greatest blessing to me here is it creates an awareness of the overwhelming presence of God in everything I do, and that alone makes me to be cautious and to stay away from sin that easily beset me.

To the glory of God.I found myself not engaging in unnecessary talks, avoiding movies that stimulates my sexual urge, my prayers and word life been revived and the power of getting wet while asleep is broken.
Words are not enough to express my gratitude to God and the vessels he use in making this thread a reality.As deep calls unto deep I pray you grow deeper in Jesus name.

I've been a ghost reader, but decided to login today to appreciate and honour you all.Thank you and God bless you all.

All honor goes to God for His wonderful works in you. It's God's pleasure that your joy be met in His vineyard.

Be steadfast in that which you have started, continue in it with all forms of zealousness.

May the Spirit of Christ Jesus be with you always.

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
I was doing some personal research and study and I came across some preachings/teachings on Utube......

It's about breaking generational curses by Derek Prince. It should be of help as a basis/foundation to those who are yet to understand certain things on how to go about........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfhO3bLjRuU

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
letspcty:
Mr CharlyG, I am not a nairalander, I only visit the site to read news, but I've been having this promptings like two weeks ago to check out on the religion section and I found this thread.

Inorder to reach out to you after reaching page 310, I decided to register.

Seriously you have been wonderful and amazing and I honour God's grace upon your life.

Pls, I really need your help, I have been under demonic oppression for 8 years now, actually I can't pen down what I have been through, I'm of a marriageable age and my life is nothing to write home about.

I have sent a mail to you through your moniker, pls and pls reply and I will be glad if you can give me an avenue to contact you and a listening ear.

God bless.

Hello,
You're welcome. I thank you for your words of encouragement and blessings. God bless you.

I have been unavailable, sorry. I will check your mail tomorrow please. You actually need God's help not mine.

Be rest assured that God is more than able to solve whatever problem you might be facing. Don't fret. Worry no more. He will help you.

We will continue the conversation via mail by tomorrow.

Stay blessed smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
perezeghi:

All honor goes to God for His wonderful works in you. It's God's pleasure that your joy be met in His vineyard.

Be steadfast in that which you have started, continue in it with all forms of zealousness.

May the Spirit of Christ Jesus be with you always.

Shalom.

God bless you for this.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ishaya128:

You have a beautiful testimony. That freedom in the Lord, and away from sin. It's truly amazing, and it's by the grace of God.

God bless you for your words. May He honour you as you have honoured Him with your testimony.

Remain blessed smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
The message on the Art of Warfare (part 2) will be shared this weekend.

And God bless that person who sent me a message about continuing this topic. Whoever you are, may the Lord shine His light in your path and cause you to see that which you seek, in Jesus Name.. Amen

God bless you People of God. I will be available this weekend by His grace.

Have a good night rest smiley

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 5:50am On Mar 17, 2021
CharlyG1:

God bless you for this.

God bless you too.

May His blessing be in abundance to His children according to His riches in glory by Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Happy Sunday People of God.

I'll see you guys tonight by the grace of God.

Love you all smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MacMkboy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
CharlyG1:
Happy Sunday People of God.

I'll see you guys tonight by the grace of God.

Love you all smiley
Happy Sunday to you, Charlie

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
MacMkboy:

Happy Sunday to you, Charlie

Happy Sunday to you too brother smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
The Art of Spiritual Warfare 2

On page 428 we talked about the art of spiritual warfare (part 1).

This is a continuation of that topic. I’d like for us to go deeper here.

As God’s people, we are targeted by the enemy (Rev 12:17). Satan tries all he can to bring us down. There are many who believe we shouldn’t pray warfare prayers anymore because Jesus has done it all for us.

My guess is that such people have not found themselves in a terrible spiritual situation before, or they’re simply ignorant of the chains binding them.

Every day is a battle. Every day is war. The enemy doesn’t sleep and he’s desperate to get us at all cost. Either through sexual sins, or distractions from Godly things, or via other methods.

In spiritual warfare, you must FIRST recognize the problem. You must recognize when there’s an ongoing fight somewhere in your life. Why do you think it’s normal that as soon as you decide to read your Bible, you begin to fall asleep? Why is it that no matter how hard you try at something, you can’t get it, despite other people getting it easily? There’s something going on.

I’m going to categorize three different types of satanic attacks for easy reading. And I’ll tell you how to combat against these satanic attacks in prayers.

1. Witchcraft attacks (attacks from witches & wizards and territorial spirits)

2. Attacks from demons of sin (attacks from demons of masturbation and other addictions)

3. Attacks from demonic inheritances (idols worshipped in a family etc.)

WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS

I remember I used to be disturbed by some birds that found their way into my ceiling space, from a hole in the roof. I didn’t consider it strange at first, we patched the roof and the birds were gone. About two days later, the hole reopened. We patched it again and the birds couldn’t come back again. Those birds always bothered us especially at night when we trying to get some sleep. So, we were so happy they were gone. Some months later, another bird came in through another hole in the roof. It would always come at 12 midnight or 3 am to the exact spot where I and my family slept. And it would be breathing heavily and making some low noises.

We knew it was an owl. But how did an owl gain entrance into the roof space, knowing that it was such a big bird? When it began breathing heavily and scraping the ceiling board, I would take a stick and hit the ceiling to scare it away. It wouldn’t budge. It only paused but continued afterwards.

Later on, the space was fumigated and the hole fixed. I even saw the bird fly away during the fumigation process. But the bird came back and would always come to the spot where we slept at midnight hrs. Every carpenter we called refused to come back, they said it was spiritual, and knew such cases like this.

I got angry and began to pray against the bird. As soon as I started praying one midnight, another owl bird came to my window and began crying like it was challenging me. As we stretched our hands and prayed against that bird at the window, the other bird began to go crazy in the ceiling. It was rolling all over the ceiling. And the one at the window began to cry like it was dying. It left and then the noise in the ceiling stopped.

But demonic forces are relentless, so the bird kept trying this every midnight. And we kept praying every midnight against it.

Then the Lord came to me in a revelation, and told me that the bird had come from “Territorial Spirits”, that I should pray against ‘’Territorial Spirits’’ in the area.

Now we had a target, ‘’Territorial Spirits’’. And boy did we pray against the territorial spirits. The bird was discharged from the ceiling space. It no longer stayed there. But one night it came to stay by our window side. And after dealing with it in prayers that night, it left and never returned.

There are lessons to learn from this.

1. To understand why the bird came

2. To understand what it was doing against me and my family

3. To understand/identify its source.

If you understand why there’s an attack on you. And you understand what the attack is doing against you. And you understand the source of the attack, then you’ll kill that attack easily and undo all that was done against you in spiritual warfare.

God is merciful, so He usually comes in a dream to a person to reveal the source of an attack so that when the person prays and mentions the source, the attack will be dealt with.

There is a weapon available to every believer called the ‘’Blood of Jesus’’. Some people do not understand what the Blood of Jesus does when used in spiritual warfare, so they pray using it aimlessly.
The Blood of Jesus represents a ‘’covenant’’ that separates you the believer from death and evil brought by satan and his demons. It is the highest covenant ever and also the covenant that restored your identity as a True Child of God.

Now, when witches gather in a coven, they usually shed blood. It could be the blood of a child, or the blood of an animal. If they want to attack a person collectively, they fortify themselves by eating strange flesh and drinking blood sacrificed to a spirit/demon. If they want to send a demon to attack a person, they make a sacrifice (shedding blood) to a demon. Then they call the name of their target and invoke curses on this person. It could be curses of sickness that leads to death, or poverty or madness etc.
When these curses are said. The demon that has been summoned will arise and carry out the work of the curses against this person.

The way to kill this attack is to identify the attack and then use the “Blood of Jesus’’ to cancel the first blood that was shed against that person, and when that blood is nullified, the curse is broken. Then the coven of the witchcraft (source) then needs to be attacked in prayers.

I remember when someone sent a demon to my family. At that time, I was single and lived with my parents. I was in a dream, I heard someone banging loudly at our door. Because of how loud the person banged the door, I was angry and was tempted to quickly open the door to unleash my anger on the person.
But as I was about to open the door, I looked through a hole that was in the door. Lo and behold, it was a one-eyed demon wearing a cloth that covered its head, looking like a nun.
I asked it ‘’Who sent you?’’, It just gave me a wicked smile and didn’t respond.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying ‘’Look up’’. I looked from the same hole and saw the woman who lived in the next compound to us. She was peeping to see if the demon had entered our home.
I got very angry and told the demon “Now go back to her’’! And I woke up from that dream.

The thing about witchcraft is that when you catch it in spiritual warfare and reverse its evil against you and tell it to return to its sender, the evil would return to its sender. The demon sent against you will have return back to its sender to carry out your own curse/attack against the witch/wizard that sent it.

After this spiritual encounter, few weeks later this woman suddenly got paralysed in the legs. This woman who was a family friend of ours was truly a witch. This was someone we had known for close to two decades. Her true nature began to reveal itself. And after few months, she died from whatever ailment she had.

Still talking about witchcraft, I was in a dream walking with an angel down the road. We were headed somewhere. All of a sudden, we saw this same woman I just talked about, on that street sitting on a big chair on the road. She blocked our path and asked where we were going. I didn’t want to say, but the words just came out of my mouth and I told her. She smiled and let us continue our journey.

But the angel stopped me and said, ‘’You cannot continue on the path you intended to, because you have exposed this to the witch, we will have to take another path’’. I was furious. We had to turn back and take a very long road with several turns to get to our destination. It was so annoying seeing that we were just a minute away from our destination before we had to change our path.

There’s a lesson here and it’s part of spiritual warfare. Any crucial information given to a witch will definitely be used against a person. I already talked about this. You must be careful about what you tell people.

Now, when the birds came to me, that bird came to monitor me and my family. To derive information from my conversations in the house, to hinder me from achieving an assignment God had currently given unto me. And while we slept, it came to release curses to spoil whatever I planned to do, and also to attack my dream state and make me not remember my dreams and project false dreams to me.

We prayed against all these, and gradually recovered from the attacks. Praise God.

When you pray against witchcraft, please also pray against territorial spirits. They work together. I have seen a bird follow me right from my former house to another place. We’re talking about a 30 mins walk.
They monitor you, they come to lay curses while people sleep and they attack you as long as you’re a threat. You must war against them using the blood of Jesus. And ask the Lord to help you discern the witches that they (the territory spirits) have sent against you.

DEMONS OF SIN

When a person is going through an addiction problem, like masturbation, sometimes it is not enough to discipline yourself to stop. If a demon has already entered the door of masturbation in a person’s life, the person would have to war against that demon.

When I was 11 years old, I was in a dream. I saw a beautiful girl in the bathroom stark naked. She was touching herself. I didn’t know what she was doing at that age. But I knew it was very wrong. Beside her was a man who looked fierce. He urged her to continue doing what she was doing. And I was standing beside her and I hated what she was doing. The man was looking at me very angrily, waiting for me to make a move on her so that he could attack me. I stretched my hands to tell her to stop. All of a sudden, the angry man (demon) threw me down to the floor and started throwing punches at me. I blocked it all off. The girl helped me, and I pushed the demon off me and ran out of the building.

The girl ran with me and was panting. She told me I wasn’t strong enough to help her yet. Before we could finish catching our breath, the demon came and grabbed the girl and put her on its shoulders (like she was its prized possession) and took her back to the bathroom to continue masturbating. I felt helpless. I met that girl later in the university.

This is how it happens to the one who masturbates. You’re determined to stop. And you stop for a while, maybe a week or maybe two, but in the third week or thereabout, the urges are uncontrollable and you see yourself going back to masturbate again and again. Or you have a dream where you masturbate or have sex with someone, and the next morning you can’t help but masturbate. By this time, a person must realize that a demon is involved in the matter. You must pray warfare continuously against the spirit behind masturbation, and its hold will grow weaker on the person.
Also, you must stay away from anything and anyone that makes you crave sex.

Any form of addiction (gambling, drinking, smoking fornication, masturbation, stealing etc), if tendered for too long will invite a demon to come in. You must stay away from such addictions and draw nearer to God by reading His Word and living a life that is holy.
If a person keeps this up, the Holy Spirit will strengthen the person and the power of the demon over the person will be broken.

The spirit of masturbation, fornication, homosexuality, gambling and so on, have a legal right to deny/take away the blessing of a person in some instances. If a person is supposed to receive a blessing in a year, this spirit will prevent that person from getting that blessing. Everything will be delayed in that person’s life. Job delay, promotion delay, marriage delay etc..

If a person wars against this demon and keeps to the laws of anti-masturbation such as keeping away from pornography and dirty images, avoiding secular music, corrupt friends and everything that stirs up sex in his mind, then the curse will be broken.

DEMONIC INHERITANCES

There are people who came from families of witchcraft or families where their parent(s) or grandparents worshipped and served an idol spirit. We usually call these type of spirits “Ancestral Spirits’’, and sometimes ‘’Familiar Spirits’’. These spirits always come against a person making a claim. They claim that a person shares a covenant with them either through their father or mother or grandparent. And because this claim is somehow true, the demon is permitted to afflict that person if they do not worship it directly.
A covenant shared with God usually passes on to the children or coming generations of a person. As you can see in the case of Abraham and Isaac, Jacob and his sons, David and his son etc. The same way it works with satan and demonic spirits, but only for the purpose of evil.

So, Olu is a vibrant man who works extra hard. But he has been feeding from hand to mouth. And no matter how much money he makes, it all seems to disappear. He cannot account for the lost money. This doesn’t happen to only him, but to his other siblings as well. This is a curse. A curse brought about by a familiar spirit resident in Olu’s family. No one can be rich in the family no matter how hard they work. They must live in abject poverty and can only become rich if they carry out the traditions of that idol spirit in their family.

The only way to defeat familiar spirits and ancestral spirits is to nullify they claim they make (the covenant) against a person. Olu must first become born again genuinely in Christ and live a righteous life. This dents the demonic covenant that he shares indirectly with the demon(s). And also, He must pray relentlessly against that spirit using the blood of Jesus and He must speak boldly, renouncing the demonic covenants, and claiming the covenant of the cross, that Jesus has already purchased him with His blood, therefore any ancestral covenants & yokes are null and void, and are broken by the power in the blood of Jesus. For only the blood of Jesus Christ can break satanic covenants/yokes.

If Olu prays this way for days and lives a holy life, abiding in Christ Jesus, then the curse will be broken.

When you begin spiritual warfare, don’t think it will be over in just one day. It could take several days to finish a particular battle in spiritual warfare. It depends. You just need to keep pushing and not relent.
Be in the Spirit while you pray. Understand what you say. Many lack understanding and this makes their warfare not too strong.

Many don't even know the authority they wield as believers. The wickedness, envy, bitterness and traits of a witch is actually the character of a demon living in that witch, being expressed through that witch against a child of God. Demons know we have authority over them,they hate us with a deadly passion, but they also fear those who understand how to use their God-given authority.

Stand today, a soldier of Christ. Stand fast to His Word. Wake up oh sleeping prophets/prophetesses. Draw thy sword all ye soldiers of Christ. Sound the alarm for the kingdom of God is at hand. We're in a world where spiritual battles are fought everyday. If God opened your eyes, you would see angels constantly battling in the spiritual realm on your behalf.

How long would you continue to sleep? How long will you lie upon the bed of masturbation and fornication? How long do you think this world would last.
Behold the days fast approach, where little sins becomes deadlier than you can imagine. And many people would die careless deaths.
But those in Christ will escape the snares of this world.

Spiritual warfare is a very lengthy topic and I simply cannot share all the Lord has taught me on this, because there is so much to say and I am still learning of the Lord. I pray the Holy Spirit reveals more to us and helps us to discern the powers of darkness that come against us subtly. Amen.

This will be my last lengthy post shared here. Any other thing shared will come in very short descriptions. When the WhatsApp/Telegram group is formed, voice notes can be shared to make things simpler.

Jesus Christ has won the battle for us. But we’re still in this world, so we should expect satan to come at us. Stand for Christ at all times. If there’s a weakness in your life, spot it and deal with it quickly. Don’t let it grow into a monster, because it will kill you if you don’t kill it while you can.

God bless you all.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
CharlyG1:
You see God is Alpha & Omega. You can never defeat him.
When God still saw the Giants were in existence, he had a plan for them; to kill them all.

So He(God) used the Israelites, Moses, Joshua & David to defeat them, capturing their land and territories. They actually fought giants with the power of God and reclaimed God's promised land. God would never allow any of them live, never!

The devil's plan was to use other fallen angels to pollute the lineage of man(mixing angelic genes with human) so that there would be not entry for Jesus to come and die for the world. Jesus had to come from man but from a pure lineage, the devil knew Jesus was coming after God prophesied against him(satan) & the woman(eve) in the garden of Eden. Gen 3vs15..
Rev chapt 12 depicts this clearly.

But God is God and He's always a million steps ahead of little satan. He planned Jesus' death for mankind before the foundations of the world.
found this thread today and am above gratetful for it.During this days when sinful living is a norm, am happy to discover this thread- keep up the good work.
In all my readings of the bible, I have never thought upon the nature of the soul (if any) of the giants born to the angels. Thanks for that.
I have a question for you, I believe there is a difference between giving one's life to Christ and receiving the holy spirit ? if so, how can one get to receive the holy spirit ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by olyrayy(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all

You might be schizophrenic bro.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2021
CharlyG1:

As God’s people, we are targeted by the enemy (Rev 12:17). Satan tries all he can to bring us down. There are many who believe we shouldn’t pray warfare prayers anymore because Jesus has done it all for us.

My guess is that such people have not found themselves in a terrible spiritual situation before, or they’re simply ignorant of the chains binding them.

Every day is a battle. Every day is war. The enemy doesn’t sleep and he’s desperate to get us at all cost. Either through sexual sins, or distractions from Godly things, or via other methods.

In spiritual warfare, you must FIRST recognize the problem. You must recognize when there’s an ongoing fight somewhere in your life. Why do you think it’s normal that as soon as you decide to read your Bible, you begin to fall asleep? Why is it that no matter how hard you try at something, you can’t get it, despite other people getting it easily? There’s something going on.

I’m going to categorize three different types of satanic attacks for easy reading. And I’ll tell you how to combat against these satanic attacks in prayers.

2. Attacks from demons of sin (attacks from demons of masturbation and other addictions)

WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS

I remember I used to be disturbed by some birds that found their way into my ceiling space, from a hole in the roof. I didn’t consider it strange at first, we patched the roof and the birds were gone. About two days later, the hole reopened. We patched it again and the birds couldn’t come back again. Those birds always bothered us especially at night when we trying to get some sleep. So, we were so happy they were gone. Some months later, another bird came in through another hole in the roof. It would always come at 12 midnight or 3 am to the exact spot where I and my family slept. And it would be breathing heavily and making some low noises.

We knew it was an owl. But how did an owl gain entrance into the roof space, knowing that it was such a big bird? When it began breathing heavily and scraping the ceiling board, I would take a stick and hit the ceiling to scare it away. It wouldn’t budge. It only paused but continued afterwards.

Later on, the space was fumigated and the hole fixed. I even saw the bird fly away during the fumigation process. But the bird came back and would always come to the spot where we slept at midnight hrs. Every carpenter we called refused to come back, they said it was spiritual, and knew such cases like this.

I got angry and began to pray against the bird. As soon as I started praying one midnight, another owl bird came to my window and began crying like it was challenging me. As we stretched our hands and prayed against that bird at the window, the other bird began to go crazy in the ceiling. It was rolling all over the ceiling. And the one at the window began to cry like it was dying. It left and then the noise in the ceiling stopped.

But demonic forces are relentless, so the bird kept trying this every midnight. And we kept praying every midnight against it.

Then the Lord came to me in a revelation, and told me that the bird had come from “Territorial Spirits”, that I should pray against ‘’Territorial Spirits’’ in the area.

Now we had a target, ‘’Territorial Spirits’’. And boy did we pray against the territorial spirits. The bird was discharged from the ceiling space. It no longer stayed there. But one night it came to stay by our window side. And after dealing with it in prayers that night, it left and never returned.

If you understand why there’s an attack on you. And you understand what the attack is doing against you. And you understand the source of the attack, then you’ll kill that attack easily and undo all that was done against you in spiritual warfare.

God is merciful, so He usually comes in a dream to a person to reveal the source of an attack so that when the person prays and mentions the source, the attack will be dealt with.

There is a weapon available to every believer called the ‘’Blood of Jesus’’. Some people do not understand what the Blood of Jesus does when used in spiritual warfare, so they pray using it aimlessly.
The Blood of Jesus represents a ‘’covenant’’ that separates you the believer from death and evil brought by satan and his demons. It is the highest covenant ever and also the covenant that restored your identity as a True Child of God.

Now, when witches gather in a coven, they usually shed blood. It could be the blood of a child, or the blood of an animal. If they want to attack a person collectively, they fortify themselves by eating strange flesh and drinking blood sacrificed to a spirit/demon. If they want to send a demon to attack a person, they make a sacrifice (shedding blood) to a demon. Then they call the name of their target and invoke curses on this person. It could be curses of sickness that leads to death, or poverty or madness etc.
When these curses are said. The demon that has been summoned will arise and carry out the work of the curses against this person.

The way to kill this attack is to identify the attack and then use the “Blood of Jesus’’ to cancel the first blood that was shed against that person, and when that blood is nullified, the curse is broken. Then the coven of the witchcraft (source) then needs to be attacked in prayers.

I remember when someone sent a demon to my family. At that time, I was single and lived with my parents. I was in a dream, I heard someone banging loudly at our door. Because of how loud the person banged the door, I was angry and was tempted to quickly open the door to unleash my anger on the person.
But as I was about to open the door, I looked through a hole that was in the door. Lo and behold, it was a one-eyed demon wearing a cloth that covered its head, looking like a nun.
I asked it ‘’Who sent you?’’, It just gave me a wicked smile and didn’t respond.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying ‘’Look up’’. I looked from the same hole and saw the woman who lived in the next compound to us. She was peeping to see if the demon had entered our home.
I got very angry and told the demon “Now go back to her’’! And I woke up from that dream.

The thing about witchcraft is that when you catch it in spiritual warfare and reverse its evil against you and tell it to return to its sender, the evil would return to its sender. The demon sent against you will have return back to its sender to carry out your own curse/attack against the witch/wizard that sent it.

After this spiritual encounter, few weeks later this woman suddenly got paralysed in the legs. This woman who was a family friend of ours was truly a witch. This was someone we had known for close to two decades. Her true nature began to reveal itself. And after few months, she died from whatever ailment she had.

Still talking about witchcraft, I was in a dream walking with an angel down the road. We were headed somewhere. All of a sudden, we saw this same woman I just talked about, on that street sitting on a big chair on the road. She blocked our path and asked where we were going. I didn’t want to say, but the words just came out of my mouth and I told her. She smiled and let us continue our journey.

But the angel stopped me and said, ‘’You cannot continue on the path you intended to, because you have exposed this to the witch, we will have to take another path’’. I was furious. We had to turn back and take a very long road with several turns to get to our destination. It was so annoying seeing that we were just a minute away from our destination before we had to change our path.

There’s a lesson here and it’s part of spiritual warfare. Any crucial information given to a witch will definitely be used against a person. I already talked about this. You must be careful about what you tell people.

Now, when the birds came to me, that bird came to monitor me and my family. To derive information from my conversations in the house, to hinder me from achieving an assignment God had currently given unto me. And while we slept, it came to release curses to spoil whatever I planned to do, and also to attack my dream state and make me not remember my dreams and project false dreams to me.

We prayed against all these, and gradually recovered from the attacks. Praise God.

When you pray against witchcraft, please also pray against territorial spirits. They work together. I have seen a bird follow me right from my former house to another place. We’re talking about a 30 mins walk.
They monitor you, they come to lay curses while people sleep and they attack you as long as you’re a threat. You must war against them using the blood of Jesus. And ask the Lord to help you discern the witches that they (the territory spirits) have sent against you.

DEMONS OF SIN

When a person is going through an addiction problem, like masturbation, sometimes it is not enough to discipline yourself to stop. If a demon has already entered the door of masturbation in a person’s life, the person would have to war against that demon.

When I was 11 years old, I was in a dream. I saw a beautiful girl in the bathroom stark naked. She was touching herself. I didn’t know what she was doing at that age. But I knew it was very wrong. Beside her was a man who looked fierce. He urged her to continue doing what she was doing. And I was standing beside her and I hated what she was doing. The man was looking at me very angrily, waiting for me to make a move on her so that he could attack me. I stretched my hands to tell her to stop. All of a sudden, the angry man (demon) threw me down to the floor and started throwing punches at me. I blocked it all off. The girl helped me, and I pushed the demon off me and ran out of the building.

The girl ran with me and was panting. She told me I wasn’t strong enough to help her yet. Before we could finish catching our breath, the demon came and grabbed the girl and put her on its shoulders (like she was its prized possession) and took her back to the bathroom to continue masturbating. I felt helpless. I met that girl later in the university.

This is how it happens to the one who masturbates. You’re determined to stop. And you stop for a while, maybe a week or maybe two, but in the third week or thereabout, the urges are uncontrollable and you see yourself going back to masturbate again and again. Or you have a dream where you masturbate or have sex with someone, and the next morning you can’t help but masturbate. By this time, a person must realize that a demon is involved in the matter. You must pray warfare continuously against the spirit behind masturbation, and its hold will grow weaker on the person.

Any form of addiction (gambling, drinking, smoking fornication, masturbation, stealing etc), if tendered for too long will invite a demon to come in. You must stay away from such addictions and draw nearer to God by reading His Word and living a life that is holy.
If a person keeps this up, the Holy Spirit will strengthen the person and the power of the demon over the person will be broken.

The spirit of masturbation, fornication, homosexuality, gambling and so on, have a legal right to deny/take away the blessing of a person in some instances. If a person is supposed to receive a blessing in a year, this spirit will prevent that person from getting that blessing. Everything will be delayed in that person’s life. Job delay, promotion delay, marriage delay etc..

If a person wars against this demon and keeps to the laws of anti-masturbation such as keeping away from pornography and dirty images, avoiding secular music, corrupt friends and everything that stirs up sex in his mind, then the curse will be broken.

DEMONIC INHERITANCES

There are people who came from families of witchcraft or families where their parent(s) or grandparents worshipped and served an idol spirit. We usually call these type of spirits “Ancestral Spirits’’, and sometimes ‘’Familiar Spirits’’. These spirits always come against a person making a claim. They claim that a person shares a covenant with them either through their father or mother or grandparent. And because this claim is somehow true, the demon is permitted to afflict that person if they do not worship it directly.
A covenant shared with God usually passes on to the children or coming generations of a person. As you can see in the case of Abraham and Isaac, Jacob and his sons, David and his son etc. The same way it works with satan and demonic spirits, but only for the purpose of evil.

So, Olu is a vibrant man who works extra hard. But he has been feeding from hand to mouth. And no matter how much money he makes, it all seems to disappear. He cannot account for the lost money. This doesn’t happen to only him, but to his other siblings as well. This is a curse. A curse brought about by a familiar spirit resident in Olu’s family. No one can be rich in the family no matter how hard they work. They must live in abject poverty and can only become rich if they carry out the traditions of that idol spirit in their family.

The only way to defeat familiar spirits and ancestral spirits is to nullify they claim they make (the covenant) against a person. Olu must first become born again genuinely in Christ and live a righteous life. This dents the demonic covenant that he shares indirectly with the demon(s). And also, He must pray relentlessly against that spirit using the blood of Jesus and He must speak boldly, renouncing the demonic covenants, and claiming the covenant of the cross, that Jesus has already purchased him with His blood, therefore any ancestral covenants & yokes are null and void, and are broken by the power in the blood of Jesus. For only the blood of Jesus Christ can break satanic covenants/yokes.

If Olu prays this way for days and lives a holy life, abiding in Christ Jesus, then the curse will be broken.

When you begin spiritual warfare, don’t think it will be over in just one day. It could take several days to finish a particular battle in spiritual warfare. It depends. You just need to keep pushing and not relent.
Be in the Spirit while you pray. Understand what you say. Many lack understanding and this makes their warfare not too strong.

Many don't even know the authority they wield as believers. The wickedness, envy, bitterness and traits of a witch is actually the character of a demon living in that witch, being expressed through that witch against a child of God. Demons know we have authority over them,they hate us with a deadly passion, but they also fear those who understand how to use their God-given authority.

Stand today, a soldier of Christ. Stand fast to His Word. Wake up oh sleeping prophets/prophetesses. Draw thy sword all ye soldiers of Christ. Sound the alarm for the kingdom of God is at hand. We're in a world where spiritual battles are fought everyday. If God opened your eyes, you would see angels constantly battling in the spiritual realm on your behalf.

How long would you continue to sleep? How long will you lie upon the bed of masturbation and fornication? How long do you think this world would last.
Behold the days fast approach, where little sins becomes deadlier than you can imagine. And many people would die careless deaths.

Spiritual warfare is a very lengthy topic and I simply cannot share all the Lord has taught me on this, because there is so much to say and I am still learning of the Lord. I pray the Holy Spirit reveals more to us and helps us to discern the powers of darkness that come against us subtly. Amen.

This will be my last lengthy post shared here. Any other thing shared will come in very short descriptions. When the WhatsApp/Telegram group is formed, voice notes can be shared to make things simpler.

Jesus Christ has won the battle for us. But we’re still in this world, so we should expect satan to come at us. Stand for Christ at all times. If there’s a weakness in your life, spot it and deal with it quickly. Don’t let it grow into a monster, because it will kill you if you don’t kill it while you can.

God bless you all.

WONDERFUL TEACHING....
CharlyG1 God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheSourcerer: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2021
CharlyG1:
Do you feel things crawling on your bed?
Do U see shadows that move so quickly?
Do U hear heavy footsteps at midnight?
Do U hear whisperings that U can't understand what they're saying?
Do U know witches without any1 telling U?
Do U hear voices mock U?
Are U always scared to sleep alone at night or in the dark?
Can U know what may happen in few mins somtyms?
Do U hear a person's thoughts sometimes?
Do U see yourself in dreams casting out demons?
Do U see your spirit fighting spirits in dreams?
Have U ever seen a spirit before?

If U experience most of all these.. Then U need to contribute here. God bless U
hello.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joshdboss(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
CharlyG1:

WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS

DEMONS OF SIN

DEMONIC INHERITANCES

God bless you all.
u too much guy. God bless you. Now I know y I clicked this thread today after many months of dodging. God didn't want me to miss this post. Was about to open sexuality thread, but found myself here instead. I'll keep following.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Joshdboss:

u too much guy. God bless you. Now I know y I clicked this thread today after many months of dodging. God didn't want me to miss this post. Was about to open sexuality thread, but found myself here instead. I'll keep following.

We thank God for making you to click on this thread.
It's God's pleasure that you come to Him with a geninue heart and focus only on Him for all things.

Phil.4.19 - And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Take note of the bolded. "Supply all" ranges from protection from harm to anything you can think of. All you need to do is ask with a believing heart and keep hold on faith, trusting Him.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
CharlyG1:

This is a continuation of that topic. I’d like for us to go deeper here

God bless you all.
Thank you very much for this My spirit is strengthened.
God bless you sir

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by achicares(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2021
Luke 12:51
[51]Do you suppose that I have come to give peace upon earth? No, I say to you, but rather division

Mr. CharlyG1 can you or any other person explain this to me, please? I'm trying not to understand it to way it sounds, it could me something else spiritually.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sirmuel1(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2021
CharlyG1:
Now the demon was coming back, I cud hear its footsteps approaching. This was high level attack.
When he came and started whispering and touching me again.. Out of fear, I said O ye demon flee in the name of Jesus!

I wud neva forget what happened next. All of a sudden a powerful wind came rushing thru the window, it lifted the demon up and flung it across the room.. I heard d demon let out a loud painful scream.. the force was so much that our cupboards scattered.

After this everyone in the room woke up (as if released from a spell), we were about 15 in that room.
I had goose pimples all over my body, I was totally speechless.

That is what authority in Jesus' name does.. God was training me and I guess God was showing off too(in a gud way) cool

Do you stay in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Jealousy: Saul Eyes David / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.