Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (803961 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
achicares:
Luke 12:51
[51]Do you suppose that I have come to give peace upon earth? No, I say to you, but rather division

Mr. CharlyG1 can you or any other person explain this to me, please? I'm trying not to understand it to way it sounds, it could me something else spiritually.

To my understanding:

Have you not seen situations where people from other religions decide to follow Christ and their Family members and communities Ostracize them?

In the Muslim lad if you become a Christian you whole family will turn against you. Your father can. Even hate your mother because her child chose to follow Christ.

It happens almost everywhere. Even in your villages where some families worship shrines and idols, when some of them decides to repent and follow Christ, there is Serious devision and spiritual war there .

A woman that got married to a man that belongs to an occultic Kingdom found Christ and decided to follow Christ, the marriage scattered because her husband wanted to kill her for that.

Even friends turn against you when you decide to completely follow that part.

When people find Christ they want to follow him by all means, no matter the price.

So Jesus already knew all this things and he is a God that wants you to follow him no matter what it will cost you! ...devision, separation, persecution, War. No matter what , he wants you to follow him, because he came to collect his own people by force, his own are his own, and he will collect them from any situation that is hindering them from following him, no matter the cost. War o, Battle o, ..he doesn't care, he will always make those that belongs to him to follow him.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by achicares(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Perra:

To my understanding:

Have you not seen situations where people from other religions decide to follow Christ and their Family members and communities Ostracize them?

In the Muslim lad if you become a Christian you whole family will turn against you. Your father can. Even hate your mother because her child chose to follow Christ.

It happens almost everywhere. Even in your villages where some families worship shrines and idols, when some of them decides to repent and follow Christ, there is Serious devision and spiritual war there .

A woman that got married to a man that belongs to an occultic Kingdom found Christ and decided to follow Christ, the marriage scattered because her husband wanted to kill her for that.

When people find Christ they want to follow him by all means, no matter the price.

So Jesus already knew all this things and he is a God that wants you to follow him no matter what it will cost you! ...devision, separation, persecution, War. No matter what , he wants you to follow him, because he came to collect his own people by force, his own are his own, and he will collect them from any situation that is hindering them from following him, no matter the cost. War o, Battle o, ..he doesn't care, he will always make those that belongs to him to follow him.

Thank you very much for the explanation.
I now understand it very well.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'll reply to all mails and will be available to answer all questions directed at me, by Saturday.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Perra:

To my understanding:

Well explained.
@achicares.. I believe this answers your question.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Do you stay in Lagos?

What is the purpose of your question please?

Kindly let me know here or via mail.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Enkaynwa:

Thank you very much for this
My spirit is strengthened.

God bless you sir

Enkay, I'm glad this has helped you.

Always remember... ''Greater is He in you, than he in the world'' 1 John 4:4

Do you realize why many people's voices seize when they're facing sleep paralysis or when they experience an attack in their dream?

It's because the enemy knows that power lies in the tongue (Proverbs 18:21). The moment you say the Words ''I bind you'', ''I rebuke you'' etc, they will have to flee. So that's why the first thing they do is strike the person with fear and try to seize their voice. Just like God, we speak things to life because we are born of God.

Let's continue to exercise our authority over the powers of darkness. Be vigilant and be prayerful, for the enemy is moving about like a roaring lion, seeking whom to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

God bless you.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sirmuel1(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2021
CharlyG1:

What is the purpose of your question please?

Kindly let me know here or via mail.

I would like to meet you, if you don't mind. I am close to Ikeja
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by achicares(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
CharlyG1:

Well explained.
@achicares.. I believe this answers your question.

God bless you.

Very well, thank you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy Easter everyone.

So I will tell my Vaccine story. Only because I had an encounter today Easter .

So where I work we are part of the people in charge of the Covid-19 Vaccine, and it was kinda compulsory to take it.
My madam kept asking me and asking me to take it, they had all taken it.
Finally after praying for some days over the issue , Asking God to reveal to me if i should take it or not. ... Plus I also started hearing rumors that we can't travel out of the country without the card, etc etc, and I knew I had plans to travel out for something soon.

After praying for a while , No message to stop me. I said, Lord, ok, I'm taking it.
So I went to work, two weeks ago, and I received it.
Felt nothing serious just head ache, took Panadol and I was fine .

Fast-foward Easter morning .

By the way I had been on a 23 days fasting and praying, for a better relationship with the Lord, and my prayer was being answered just fine. An Angel even came to my room, to put fire in me ( I will write about that another time ) .

On good Friday, I fasted the whole day no food.
I was just giving my all in my prayer life and putting all my effort.

By Saturday evening I was done with my prayer, and was ready to celebrate Easter with Joy of course .

Now I went to bed that Saturday, and while sleeping, I had a dream .

And in this dream I was going to a shop near my house to buy pure water . And when I got to the shop, I asked the guy selling to give me pure water, And in the process I also noticed that there was a woman sitting there. She was decently dressed like all this deeper-life women. Covering her hair etc . And while I was waiting for the seller to give me what I wanted to buy, the woman looked up, and from her expression it was clear she had been waiting for someone.

And so she looked up at me, and She asked me " Are you **** ***** **** she called my full name, And I Answered her, " Yes I am "

And immediately I answered her yes, ..She stood up, ..And immediately she stood up, She Was No longer a woman, but a man in long white robe ( Jesus) ...And he said to me, his exact words : " Do a 3 days or 4 days fasting and praying to cancel the long term side effects of the vaccine that you took" .

And immediately he said that, the scene changed, we were no longer in the shop, but back to my room, where I was sleeping on my bed, and he was now standing near my bedside next to my wardrobes, still wearing the white long robe ( that kind of robe they wear in those old Jesus movies) ... When in my room, he was just standing there, and standing there, ..he stood for quite some time, While me I was on my bed, just the same way I was in real life sleeping, but in the dream realm my eyes was open and I was starring at him. Just starring from my bed where I was lying down. Nothing else was said . Just him standing and me looking at him . For a while he stood, and eventually started fading and fading, untill he was completely gone. And I woke up. It was 4 Am , and it was Easter morning Today.

And I forgot to add that when he was telling me to do the prayer to cancel the side effects, He allowed me to see myself in the future and the effect it will have on me if I don't do the prayer, And I saw myself:
My entire left side was stiff and paralyzed, ...my leg was stiff, my insides were all stiff and I couldn't move my entire left side.

The name of the Vaccine in Nigeria that I took is AstraZeneca .

19 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
CharlyG1:

God bless you too. I have not used Telegram before. I'll look into it though.

I am still in prayer mode, so no hurries. Let's wait a bit.
I'll update everyone, this month about the group to be formed.

God bless you smiley
Having a group chat is q welcome development, it will enrich souls.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Perra:
Happy Easter everyone.

So I will tell my Vaccine story. Only because I had an encounter today Easter .

So where I work we are part of the people in charge of the Covid-19 Vaccine, and it was kinda compulsory to take it.
My madam kept asking me and asking me to take it, they had all taken it.
Finally after praying for some days over the issue , Asking God to reveal to me if i should take it or not. ... Plus I also started hearing rumors that we can't travel out of the country without the card, etc etc, and I knew I had plans to travel out for something soon.

After praying for a while , No message to stop me. I said, Lord, ok, I'm taking it.
So I went to work, two weeks ago, and I received it.
Felt nothing serious just head ache, took Panadol and I was fine .

Fast-foward Easter morning .

By the way I had been on a 23 days fasting and praying, for a better relationship with the Lord, and my prayer was being answered just fine. An Angel even came to my room, to put fire in me ( I will write about that another time ) .

On good Friday, I fasted the whole day no food.
I was just giving my all in my prayer life and putting all my effort.

By Saturday evening I was done with my prayer, and was ready to celebrate Easter with Joy of course .

Now I went to bed that Saturday, and while sleeping, I had a dream .

And in this dream I was going to a shop near my house to buy pure water . And when I got to the shop, I asked the guy selling to give me pure water, And in the process I also noticed that there was a woman sitting there. She was decently dressed like all this deeper-life women. Covering her hair etc . And while I was waiting for the seller to give me what I wanted to buy, the woman looked up, and from her expression it was clear she had been waiting for someone.

And so she looked up at me, and She asked me " Are you **** ***** **** she called my full name, And I Answered her, " Yes I am "

And immediately I answered her yes, ..She stood up, ..And immediately she stood up, She Was No longer a woman, but a man in long white robe ( Jesus) ...And he said to me, his exact words : " Do a 3 days or 4 days fasting and praying to cancel the long term side effects of the vaccine that you took" .

And immediately he said that, the scene changed, we were no longer in the shop, but back to my room, where I was sleeping on my bed, and he was now standing near my bedside next to my wardrobes, still wearing the white long robe ( that kind of robe they wear in those old Jesus movies) ... When in my room, he was just standing there, and standing there, ..he stood for quite some time, While me I was on my bed, just the same way I was in real life sleeping, but in the dream realm my eyes was open and I was starring at him. Just starring from my bed where I was lying down. Nothing else was said . Just him standing and me looking at him . For a while he stood, and eventually started fading and fading, untill he was completely gone. And I woke up. It was 4 Am , and it was Easter morning Today.

And I forgot to add that when he was telling me to do the prayer to cancel the side effects, He allowed me to see myself in the future and the effect it will have on me if I don't do the prayer, And I saw myself:
My entire left side was stiff and paralyzed, ...my leg was stiff, my insides were all stiff and I couldn't move my entire left side.

What a great testimony. Thank you for sharing.

I have advised people, including my brother (who was in the frontline of this vaccination program) to hold off for now.

People might think we're giving wrong counsel. But it's fine, if anyone MUST take the covid-19 vaccine, let them pray before and after doing so.

God bless you again dear. Really powerful revelation.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sirmuel1:

I would like to meet you, if you don't mind. I am close to Ikeja

Sorry, I don't just meet people. God has my Yes & No.

Please state what you seek, perhaps we here can help counsel you on the matter.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sirmuel1(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2021
CharlyG1:

God bless you.

I want the gift of Discernment. I was hoping someone can pray for me. That's all

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MacMkboy(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2021
CharlyG1:

God bless you.
Please how can I contact you privately, online?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2021
Chukwuzobam89:

Having a group chat is q welcome development, it will enrich souls.

God bless you. We will look into that within two weeks from now by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Perra:

....And I forgot to add that when he was telling me to do the prayer to cancel the side effects, He allowed me to see myself in the future and the effect it will have on me if I don't do the prayer, And I saw myself:

Great!! Just like I've seen in the revelation I was given, and of a brother that took it, his structure looks frail yet strong (stiff kind-off!!). It's not the will of God for any of his children to take the Vaccine but some that are on the fore front which are mandated to take it, should seek God personally on this for direction and instruction.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
CharlyG1. God bless you sir.
I just read your last post on spiritual warfare. I'll do all you have said. Thanks very much.

God bless you. Again.
please update us on the WhatsApp group. Has the Holy One given you a go ahead?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by KALUUKALUU: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pray for your country, Nigerians, for the land is about to vomit you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by tomtween1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
KALUUKALUU:
Pray for your country, Nigerians, for the land is about to vomit you.

how do you mean sir?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hello People of God,

By the grace of God, a WhatsApp or Telegram group will be opened this coming weekend, 17th or 18th of this month.

I just don't know which social platform is best at this point. WhatsApp, Telegram or Signal?

I will also need at least three volunteers to help out in creating the group. Perra please take note.

Suggestions are welcome please.

God bless you all smiley

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

By the grace of God, a WhatsApp or Telegram group will be opened this coming weekend, 17th or 18th of this month.

I just don't know which social platform is best at this point. WhatsApp, Telegram or Signal?

I will also need at least three volunteers to help out in creating the group. Perra please take note.

God bless you all smiley

I think Telegram is better.
I know not much about Signal.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by achicares(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

God bless you all smiley

I think telegram will do it, it can take as many number of members as, more like it's unlimited.
Unlike Whatsapp which has a limited number of members it can take

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

God bless you all smiley

Great!

Noted*

Let's go with Telegram. ...never heard of signal before.
The dates you mentioned are one week away, .... I'm all free to do whatever is needed. Any other volunteers can join please. .. ..

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

God bless you all smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enkaynwa(f): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

God bless you all smiley

WhatsApp please

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
drupleez:

Check out Nostradamus Prophecy for the year 2021, the zombie effect is really coming soon. You people should start preparing and planning for survival
There's something you don't still get. The satanists have a calendar of agendas. The things they intends to unfold and they are putting them on Nostradamus. It's a lie.
Listen , whether or not Nostradamus or anyone else prophesized anything, the final authority is He who. Created Nostradamus and everything on earth.
Nostradamus was a Sorcerer, an Astrologer, he prognosticates, but the purposes of YHWH shall stand
I fear not the intentions and moves of men, for many are the devices in a man's heart, nevertheless, the counsel of the Lord that Sha stand.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

God bless you all smiley
While telegram may seem like a better bet, Whatsapp has greater user base than telegram, people use Whatsapp more, personally i don't use telegram for anything. whatsapp is compatible and is directly linked to Facebook, which means we could share information from whatsapp to Facebook easily, is like killing two birds with the sling of one stone, somebody posts a testimony, or a message about God, and everybody shares it from the group chat to Facebook. Imagine how far it will spread. Hmm.. "Wisdom is profitable to direct." Let the Holy spirit lead.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all
Hmmm this things were happening to other people too. I live in a complete sicknesses for the past 20yrs till date, I can't read ,I can't write I can't sleep because of things like this.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all
Hmmm[code][/code]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 6:45am On Apr 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Hmmm this things were happening to other people too. I live in a complete sicknesses for the past 20yrs till date, I can't read ,I can't write I can't sleep because of things like this.
Hi, care to elaborate?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Hmm...
How do you mean?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Saw this on Facebook status. Hmmm this evil people really has a plan on this zombie sickness CharlyG1 talked about.
We Christians should pray let this zombie sickness not to come to pass in Jesus Christ name oo.....
I don't like this zombie effect that is being projected by many people.
I pray that God will prevent it from manifesting and becoming a reality in Jesus Christ name. Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.