Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:28 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (795793 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by yachal: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
CharlyG1:

Please can you resend your last mail? I was reading it, got a bit distracted and when I came back to it I couldn't find it again.

Sorry. Please resend. Thank you.

Okay boss

Done

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good afternoon, People of God.

I want to share a warning message on the demonic workings of the ‘’Familiar Spirit’’. I won’t be able to touch on some areas of this topic because it can be vast. I cover everyone that reads this in the blood of Jesus. May you receive wisdom and understanding as you read this. Amen

There are some of us here who have lost loved ones. And after the death of your loved one, you may begin to see them in the dreams from time to time.

It is difficult to let go of a loved one who died. Be it a father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunty, grandparent, or even a close friend. Memories shared with the deceased bring tears and painful emotions when we remember them. Some of you might even remember a loved one you lost just now as you read this.
It’s alright to think of them, but it’s necessary to let them go.. as soon as possible. For there is working of darkness that takes advantage of your weak moments and emotions towards your late loved one.

There is a spirit known as ‘’ Familiar spirit’’. Familiar spirits are actually demons that are close to a person before they died. It is a demon that stays within the family and is familiar with a person or certain members of the family or all members of a family.

Familiar spirits are originally associated with Witchcraft (witches). Every witch has a familiar spirit(s), and such spirits act as spirit guides to those witches. Any sin closely associated with witchcraft will invite a spirit that will work as a familiar spirit. Leviticus 19:31. Any place familiar spirits are mentioned in the Bible, you will see witchcraft close by, mentioned too.

When a person dies in the family, a familiar spirit would arise to do either of these basic three things.

1. Divide the family by attaching to a person in the family to stir strife.

When such happens, there will be confusion among family members or relatives and this if not handled with wisdom or prayers, may split the family.
I know of a family whose mother practiced witchcraft. When she died, a familiar spirit arose to cause tension in the family. It had been revealed that the spirit would try to divide the family, and it did. Even to this day, these two families that were once united became apart shortly after the death of the mother.

2. Carry Out or Continue a Curse.

The familiar spirit attached to a relative or family member that has died will go on to attach itself to another family member to carry out/continue the curse that was upon the late relative.
If the late relative was always plagued with sickness and poverty, the familiar spirit will try hard to carry out such a curse against an immediate family member of the one who died.

A person might begin to experience loss and problems shortly after the death of a family member, especially the death of a Mother or Father.
If the mother was diabolic and secured the wealth/prosperity of her children through witchcraft, those children will begin to experience losses and poverty when such parent dies. And the only way to reverse the curse is to either come into service of the mother’s witchcraft/gods OR come into service to the Lord, Jesus Christ and undergo deliverance.

This is the reason why some people are told that they are suffering because they refused to continue what their parents or grandparents did. That they ought to carry out certain obligations on certain days, like sacrificing food at T junctions to the idols their family worshipped. Or giving children or beggars gifts on certain days etc.

All these will only tighten the rope around the neck of such people. For the only true way out of such mess is through JESUS. A person who wants deliverance must come to Him wholeheartedly and must be ready to learn spiritual warfare.

3. To cause the death of the spouse (or a close one to the relative) of the deceased.

This is the major concern for me sharing this message. When a person dies, the loved ones might continue to cry and think of that person for a long time, putting themselves at a risk of attracting the familiar spirit of that person. Sometimes, a person who dies might not even have a familiar spirit, but demons use this opportunity to deceive many by appearing to them in their dreams using the face of that loved one that died.
Sometimes people would receive specific instructions from a dead family member in the dream and they would be glad that they saw such a person in the dream.

The more you cry and think of a family member that has died, the more you may see them in your dreams. And the more you believe such dreams, the more you will see the familiar spirit in the dream. The familiar spirit knows those who hurt the most, so it will appear in their dreams as the deceased to test the waters, to know if they would accept and believe such a dream. If the dream is appreciated, the familiar spirit will continuously appear as the deceased, working its way slowly to attach to that person.

So, I advise people to try to control their emotions and disregard dreams where you see your lost loved one. Don’t be happy to see such dreams or else you’ll keep seeing them in your dreams. And slowly, the familiar spirit will cling to you.
This is a very crafty spirit that takes its time to work its way into the life of its intended victim. Slowly the spirit properties that defined that person’s life would be slowly copied into the life of the one who has invited the familiar spirit.

In the realm of spiritual darkness, The Lord took me on a walk in that great darkness and showed me a host of spirits working as familiar spirits, who wore the faces of people here on earth. I even saw a demon wear the face of a friend of mine. The spirits could hear the wailings and voices of people who had lost their loved ones. They transformed into a false copy of such deceased ones, and in that realm, they acted so strange like zombies and were very restless. These are deceiving spirits.

At another time,
The Lord showed me another working of darkness. How a person who had died, would be seen in another part of the country or away from where he used to dwell when he was alive. And that person would even have a wife and kids. If such people who knew the dead person saw them and called their name, the person would run away and never return.
Some people don’t believe this and some do. But this is true and it is a working of demon spirits. It’s no mystery, just the working of demon spirits…. Particularly, the familiar spirit that has derived the ability to materialize in the flesh or copy of the person who had died. It is not the person that died who returned.

Hebrews 9:27 tells us that it is appointed for man to die once and after death cometh judgment. This is true, and reincarnation is impossible... For the human spirit has no such power to return to earth and it's subject to God his Maker. Read the story of Lazarus and the rich man Luke 16:19-31.

Now, please know that a familiar spirit and a witch are ONE. And all witches have familiar spirits in them. And a person who enters into an illegitimate bond (sexual covenant or blood covenant) with a witch becomes one with her. In such cases, there would be trade-offs in the spirit realm that allows a familiar spirit to attach itself with that man who bonded with the witch. And just before he dies, his material body may be bought and copied in the kingdom of marine spirits to be used by a demon spirit in the real world.

I saw in the spirit how the familiar spirit of a deceased person sat close to the wife of who had died, and as they discussed, the Lord showed me the true body of this deceased man. And wearing the body was a demon who was enticing the wife with so much speaking that lured the wife to draw near. Eventually, he killed her and a burial ceremony was organized for her.

And after killing her, this spirit went on to another woman and clung unto her as a lover to have sex with her. The woman did not understand why the man always wanted to put semen into her, seeing that they were not yet married. I discovered there, that the main aim for these spirits to materialize in the flesh is to Procreate... To use the body to have children.

As to what the children become, I do not know. But by spiritual concepts, such children would carry satanic traits that link them automatically to demonic spirits, and they would exhibit characters showing strong anger, disobedience, hatred, wickedness, and bitterness even from childhood. I also believe that, for the Anti-Christ to come into the world as man, he must come in such a way, having perverted genes that establish him to come from Satan, in opposite as to how Christ came into the world.

In the days of Noah, Angels who fell from grace had sexual intercourse with women, and these same bore children. Genesis 6:4.
Even after God wiped them all out with the flood, we still see these giants re-surfacing in different parts of history in the Bible. They were in the land of Canaan, to block the Israelites from occupying the land. We know of Goliath. We know of the giant king Og (Deuteronomy 3:11), We know there were different races of them... Raphaim, the Anakites, and all who came from the Nephilim. Numbers 13:32.

The working of darkness in those days by fallen angels is continued by demon spirits; to have sex with women, and even men… Today in the deliverance ministry, we call them ‘’spirit Husband’’ & ‘’spirit Wife’’ when they are identified in their spirit form.
Some women experience being raped by these demons, but some won’t tell you because they feel embarrassed. Some experience rape in their sleep or even when they are wide awake.
Some won’t be able to get married or bear children for a man, because somehow, they are already married to these spirits unknown to them.

Some of these demons who act as familiar spirits can also take the body of a deceased after some inter-trade happens with the water kingdom, with who that deceased was somehow attached, either by direct initiation, blood covenant, or sexual covenant with a marine agent.

Spouses who have lost their partners must be prayerful and must try hard to stop thinking too much about them because these spirits will be easily drawn to them. And sometimes, they could succeed in killing the other spouse too.
All the belongings of the deceased must be removed from the house, and pictures of the deceased must be destroyed. This is a safety measure to help check with the strong emotions that begin to attract a familiar spirit.

In conclusion, If you are seeing a deceased one in your dream, please don’t believe such a dream. That is not your loved one but a familiar spirit. Rebuke the familiar spirit and tell it you are aware of its trick and pray against it using the BLOOD of Jesus. As you do this, the dreams would gradually stop. Also, pray to God to help you with your emotions.

God bless you all. Amen

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sanguine(f): 2:08am On Sep 13, 2021
CharlyG1:

I want to share a warning message on the demonic workings of the ‘’Familiar Spirit’’. I won’t be able to touch on some areas of this topic because it can be vast. I cover everyone that reads this in the blood of Jesus. May you receive wisdom and understanding as you read this. Amen

There are some of us here who have lost loved ones. And after the death of your loved one, you may begin to see them in the dreams from time to time.

It is difficult to let go of a loved one who died. Be it a father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunty, grandparent, or even a close friend. Memories shared with the deceased bring tears and painful emotions when we remember them. Some of you might even remember a loved one you lost just now as you read this.
It’s alright to think of them, but it’s necessary to let them go.. as soon as possible. For there is working of darkness that takes advantage of your weak moments and emotions towards your late loved one.

There is a spirit known as ‘’ Familiar spirit’’. Familiar spirits are actually demons that are close to a person before they died. It is a demon that stays within the family and is familiar with a person or certain members of the family or all members of a family.

Familiar spirits are originally associated with Witchcraft (witches). Every witch has a familiar spirit(s), and such spirits act as spirit guides to those witches. Any sin closely associated with witchcraft will invite a spirit that will work as a familiar spirit. Leviticus 19:31. Any place familiar spirits are mentioned in the Bible, you will see witchcraft close by, mentioned too.

When a person dies in the family, a familiar spirit would arise to do either of these basic three things.

When such happens, there will be confusion among family members or relatives and this if not handled with wisdom or prayers, may split the family.
I know of a family whose mother practiced witchcraft. When she died, a familiar spirit arose to cause tension in the family. It had been revealed that the spirit would try to divide the family, and it did. Even to this day, these two families that were once united became apart shortly after the death of the mother.

The familiar spirit attached to a relative or family member that has died will go on to attach itself to another family member to carry out/continue the curse that was upon the late relative.
If the late relative was always plagued with sickness and poverty, the familiar spirit will try hard to carry out such a curse against an immediate family member of the one who died.

A person might begin to experience loss and problems shortly after the death of a family member, especially the death of a Mother or Father.
If the mother was diabolic and secured the wealth/prosperity of her children through witchcraft, those children will begin to experience losses and poverty when such parent dies. And the only way to reverse the curse is to either come into service of the mother’s witchcraft/gods OR come into service to the Lord, Jesus Christ and undergo deliverance.

This is the reason why some people are told that they are suffering because they refused to continue what their parents or grandparents did. That they ought to carry out certain obligations on certain days, like sacrificing food at T junctions to the idols their family worshipped. Or giving children or beggars gifts on certain days etc.

All these will only tighten the rope around the neck of such people. For the only true way out of such mess is through JESUS. A person who wants deliverance must come to Him wholeheartedly and must be ready to learn spiritual warfare.

3. To cause the death of the spouse (or a close one to the relative) of the deceased.

This is the major concern for me sharing this message. When a person dies, the loved ones might continue to cry and think of that person for a long time, putting themselves at a risk of attracting the familiar spirit of that person. Sometimes, a person who dies might not even have a familiar spirit, but demons use this opportunity to deceive many by appearing to them in their dreams using the face of that loved one that died.
Sometimes people would receive specific instructions from a dead family member in the dream and they would be glad that they saw such a person in the dream.

The more you cry and think of a family member that has died, the more you may see them in your dreams. And the more you believe such dreams, the more you will see the familiar spirit in the dream. The familiar spirit knows those who hurt the most, so it will appear in their dreams as the deceased to test the waters, to know if they would accept and believe such a dream. If the dream is appreciated, the familiar spirit will continuously appear as the deceased, working its way slowly to attach to that person.

So, I advise people to try to control their emotions and disregard dreams where you see your lost loved one. Don’t be happy to see such dreams or else you’ll keep seeing them in your dreams. And slowly, the familiar spirit will cling to you.
This is a very crafty spirit that takes its time to work its way into the life of its intended victim. Slowly the spirit properties that defined that person’s life would be slowly copied into the life of the one who has invited the familiar spirit.

In the realm of spiritual darkness, The Lord took me on a walk in that great darkness and showed me a host of spirits working as familiar spirits, who wore the faces of people here on earth. I even saw a demon wear the face of a friend of mine. The spirits could hear the wailings and voices of people who had lost their loved ones. They transformed into a false copy of such deceased ones, and in that realm, they acted so strange like zombies and were very restless. These are deceiving spirits.

At another time,
The Lord showed me another working of darkness. How a person who had died, would be seen in another part of the country or away from where he used to dwell when he was alive. And that person would even have a wife and kids. If such people who knew the dead person saw them and called their name, the person would run away and never return.
Some people don’t believe this and some do. But this is true and it is a working of demon spirits. It’s no mystery, just the working of demon spirits…. Particularly, the familiar spirit that has derived the ability to materialize in the flesh or copy of the person who had died. It is not the person that died who returned.

Hebrews 9:27 tells us that it is appointed for man to die once and after death cometh judgment. This is true, and reincarnation is impossible... For the human spirit has no such power to return to earth and it's subject to God his Maker. Read the story of Lazarus and the rich man Luke 16:19-31.

Now, please know that a familiar spirit and a witch are ONE. And all witches have familiar spirits in them. And a person who enters into an illegitimate bond (sexual covenant or blood covenant) with a witch becomes one with her. In such cases, there would be trade-offs in the spirit realm that allows a familiar spirit to attach itself with that man who bonded with the witch. And just before he dies, his material body may be bought and copied in the kingdom of marine spirits to be used by a demon spirit in the real world.

I saw in the spirit how the familiar spirit of a deceased person sat close to the wife of who had died, and as they discussed, the Lord showed me the true body of this deceased man. And wearing the body was a demon who was enticing the wife with so much speaking that lured the wife to draw near. Eventually, he killed her and a burial ceremony was organized for her.

And after killing her, this spirit went on to another woman and clung unto her as a lover to have sex with her. The woman did not understand why the man always wanted to put semen into her, seeing that they were not yet married. I discovered there, that the main aim for these spirits to materialize in the flesh is to Procreate... To use the body to have children.

As to what the children become, I do not know. But by spiritual concepts, such children would carry satanic traits that link them automatically to demonic spirits, and they would exhibit characters showing strong anger, disobedience, hatred, wickedness, and bitterness even from childhood. I also believe that, for the Anti-Christ to come into the world as man, he must come in such a way, having perverted genes that establish him to come from Satan, in opposite as to how Christ came into the world.

In the days of Noah, Angels who fell from grace had sexual intercourse with women, and these same bore children. Genesis 6:4.
Even after God wiped them all out with the flood, we still see these giants re-surfacing in different parts of history in the Bible. They were in the land of Canaan, to block the Israelites from occupying the land. We know of Goliath. We know of the giant king Og (Deuteronomy 3:11), We know there were different races of them... Raphaim, the Anakites, and all who came from the Nephilim. Numbers 13:32.

The working of darkness in those days by fallen angels is continued by demon spirits; to have sex with women, and even men… Today in the deliverance ministry, we call them ‘’spirit Husband’’ & ‘’spirit Wife’’ when they are identified in their spirit form.
Some women experience being raped by these demons, but some won’t tell you because they feel embarrassed. Some experience rape in their sleep or even when they are wide awake.
Some won’t be able to get married or bear children for a man, because somehow, they are already married to these spirits unknown to them.

Some of these demons who act as familiar spirits can also take the body of a deceased after some inter-trade happens with the water kingdom, with who that deceased was somehow attached, either by direct initiation, blood covenant, or sexual covenant with a marine agent.

Spouses who have lost their partners must be prayerful and must try hard to stop thinking too much about them because these spirits will be easily drawn to them. And sometimes, they could succeed in killing the other spouse too.
All the belongings of the deceased must be removed from the house, and pictures of the deceased must be destroyed. This is a safety measure to help check with the strong emotions that begin to attract a familiar spirit.

In conclusion, If you are seeing a deceased one in your dream, please don’t believe such a dream. That is not your loved one but a familiar spirit. Rebuke the familiar spirit and tell it you are aware of its trick and pray against it using the BLOOD of Jesus. As you do this, the dreams would gradually stop. Also, pray to God to help you with your emotions.

God bless you all. Amen

Oh wow!

What a divine exposition!

More grace to you sir, and your strength is renewed.

God bless you, real good!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sanguine:

Oh wow!

What a divine exposition!

More grace to you sir, and your strength is renewed.

God bless you, real good!

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AyobamiIsaac12: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
CharlyG1:

At another time,

God bless you all. Amen
Very powerful exposition. There's a lot of grace on you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by greencard: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
God bless you bro @charlyG1

More grace

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:

Glory to God. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2021
greencard:

More grace

Amen. God bless you too.
Thank you for the encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2021
I had a dream this morning, where I was taken into the political affairs of Nigeria. Someone kept referring to Bola Ahmed Tinubu as "late", while giving a political announcement.

I was asking myself why the man (a politician) was referring to him as "late". I kept moving close to the man to hear very well. The man repeated the word like three times, and I woke up from the dream. It occurred to me that he had died just a day after or within the space of a day or two when the announcement was made in that dream.

I pray for the Mercy of God upon Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I pray he comes to repentance from his wrong ways. Amen

14 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MarkGud(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
CharlyG1:

God bless you all. Amen

Thank you sir and God bless you more
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by greencard: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
CharlyG1:
I had a dream this morning, where I was taken into the political affairs of Nigeria. Someone kept referring to Bola Ahmed Tinubu as "late", while giving a political announcement.

I was asking myself why the man (a politician) was referring to him as "late". I kept moving close to the man to hear very well. The man repeated the word like three times, and I woke up from the dream. It occurred to me that he had died just a day after or within the space of a day or two when the announcement was made in that dream.

I pray for the Mercy of God upon Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I pray he comes to repentance from his wrong ways. Amen
hmmm na WA o
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by greencard: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
How I survive covid 19

I want to share this here instead of creating a thread, it will strengthen our faith than broadcasting it where it' wouldn't yield fruit.

It was a busy day at work and I kept hearing go to coka pharmacy in my spirit, it kept coming and I was wondering what was special about this pharmacy?

So I reluctantly obeyed , prior to this I was having some pain in my ear and it was getting serious but the busy day was more pressing,. I had opted to check into a road side chemist to complain and get over the counter drug for fast relieve. But this voice kept getting stronger and I had to go to this particular pharmacy and not just any chemist shop

So I obeyed , I ask for a drug for treating ear pain or infection, the pharmacist on ground wasn't smiling at all, but he was calm and firm he opted I pay for the drug first before he tell me how to use it,

haaa, are you kidding me ni?
The Drug is expensive, I ask why, u said I should go pay first befoe u tell me anything, and if I can't pay I should just say I don't have the money and go .

See talk o, I was beginning to get angry in me , but was trying hard to maintain calm,

So this is the insult I was to collect in this pharmacy , that it kept telling me to go, was this the actual reason?

Anyways, I decided to go pay at the cashier stand and come back to the pharmacist to explain his point and to proof my point that I can afford the drug. pridefully, I said I have sha pay oya explain, he looked at me and shake his head , he just said this are the dose, 2 in the morning 2 in the night , take care .

Ha! That's all? , Yes he answered. And left me to the next thing, .. I sha drag my heavy feet and leave with my wahala

I took the drug as prescribed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by greencard: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
So I went home and kept staring at this drug in amazement, I sha took it as prescribed.

Few hours later, I start feeling drastic relief in my ears and the pains completely gone , I was wondering if there will be need to continue the dose since I'm now very well. But I sha make sure I finished the drug to completion.

The few days later, there was lock down, I didn't know how or when I contracted it, but I started feeling pains in my throat, I couldn't smell and I start to cough and sneez, my throat went dry completely and I couldn't come to terms with my new health state. I was feeling feverish and my breath became short at night , I was struggling to breathe and it was almost as if I was fighting for my very life .

I felt cold and hot. People at my work place started giving me distance and it wasn't even social, it was very obvious distance.

I knew what was up, but I don't want to believe it .

I bought lemon, ginger , garlic and alligator pepper, mixed it inside a kettle and boil with water , I took this mixture every day, night and morning.

I was fighting my breath to cooperate, it wasn't a nice experience at all. My breath became shorter and I could not feel my face . I sha keep taking the mixture. And I began noticing little changes of relief.

What I noticed was that I became more prayerful and sincere with my self . I start pleading the blood of Jesus and each time I do, I felt relieved.

That was it, the BLOOD OF JESUS. I kept to it , the BLOOD of JESUS finally did it. I became fully healed

I still don't know nor remember the drug that pharmacist gave me , but it worked. I don't know what that drug alone might have treated cos I read many ailments it could treat, but I knew any kind of ailments I might have had was treated by this drug cos I felt very ok . I contacted covid few days after...it was a harsh experience. But I thank GOD I survived and after one week I was healed .

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by thaprofit88: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
CharlyG1:

@CharlyG1 top of the day to you please help me with the meaning of this dream my wife had last night.
She said she saw herself in the dream and from her left palms those worms that enter the body through the pores of the skin were coming out. She started pressing the palm and more were coming out and when she was done she applied Savon antiseptic(something like dettol) and cleaned the hand then she felt better again Note: in real life she is left handed.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blackman101: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2021
[b]CharlyG1:

At another time,

God bless you all. Amen
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by greencard: 8:26pm On Sep 15

More grace

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:19am On Sep 16
AyobamiIsaac12:

Glory to God. God bless you

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:20am On Sep 16
greencard:

More grace[/

Very interesting and good information for believers

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by naijaboy756: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2021
Good day All.

I had a very peculiar dream. I was in my former house and was close to the house and a tree. While I was looking at the tree, I saw something that looked like a rubber snake/toy.

As I was gazing upon it, I saw a very big modern drone. At first I just saw it flying but then it started looking like it was monitoring or following me. I left the spot I was and went to a next neighbor's house. It followed me. I then noticed it was monitoring me. I caught the blade of the drone, surprisingly it didn't cut me so I was trying to squeeze it.

What could it mean please?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cloud007: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2021
The Origin of Territorial Gods / Spirits

As a Christian we need to acknowledge and understand the unseen realms and know that there are other Gods in Spiritual environment but only lesser to Yahweh their creator.

These Gods are evidently part of God divine council. And Yahweh always reference them anytime God want to make important decision. You will see senerios like [/b]Let's do this, Let's do that[b] . At the point of creation of Man and so on.

This lesser Gods are not only mighty but also powerful. It is evidently assumed that not ordinary divine beings can make the Court of Most High God. They must be equal to their tasks in power and might given to them by their Elohim.

My first point of reference is the unfortunate situation of tower of babel. Those ancient people ruled by nimrod were taping into forbidden knowledge and secrets hence the attention of Heaven. That was the real reason and why 300 feet of tower was able to touch the clouds.

In the account of Genesis 11:7-9.

7 Come, let us(L) go down(M) and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”(N)

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth,(O) and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c](P)—because there the Lord confused the language(Q) of the whole world.(R) From there the Lord scattered(S) them over the face of the whole earth.

This referenced scene in history was the first territorial division of human by Yahweh and His Court of divine beings/ or Sons of God. But Genesis account in chapter 11 did not look into what actually happened in the divine council and what decision was made as the final straw and sin that made Yahweh divorced humans.

The type of judgement or decision on human would not have been known or understood not until the Spirit of the Prophet spoke through Moses in Deuteronomy. The chapter 32 was named the song of Moses. In that song, a reference was made to the behind the scene decision when boundaries regions and territories was set in the world. Where physical and spiritual rulership was shared amongst humans and divine beings.

Deuteronomy 32:7-9(NRSV)

7Remember the days of old,
consider the years long past;
ask your father, and he will inform you;
your elders, and they will tell you.
8When the Most High apportioned the nations,
when he divided humankind,
he fixed the boundaries of the peoples
according to the number of the gods;
9the Lord's own portion was his people,
Jacob his allotted share.

Now as we can see the Nations, territories were shared spiritually according to the sons of God. These lesser Elohims set boundaries marking their personal space. This spiritual territories they rightfully owned inherently. And claim till this day. Remember..." May thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven" that what occurs above manifest below.

This claims would make them have authority over the physical regions they rule spiritually. The same kingdom the devil promised Jesus while been tested. Funny that was what Jesus wanted but the condition of lording over his God is not happening.( This is topic for another day)

Yahweh had plans for Abram through his father as he tried to leave the nation of his father too but couldn't complete his journey to cannan which Abraham later accomplished. This was Yahweh's own share when the Gods went dark with corruption.

Isreal was supposed to be the physical nation of priesthood to other nation ruled by other Elohims. As we all know now, this was not the whole Yahweh's plan. The coming to Jesus was the ultimate.

Now evidently, the lesser Elohims got corrupted with worship and grossly misbehaved. Yes... and this was prophesied through another prophet of God and also a King in book of psalm.

psalm 82 .

God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment(A) among the “gods”B)

2 “How long will you[a] defend the unjust
and show partiality(C) to the wicked?(D)
3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;(E)
uphold the cause of the poor(F) and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.(G)
They walk about in darkness;(H)
all the foundations(I) of the earth are shaken.

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;(
you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”

The King David account above says it all that the lesser Elohims have gone rouges. Hence the reason Elohim took His stand at the Divine council to Judge the Elohims. At this point it was a unilateral decision to pass judgement on His corrupted sons in the assembly. If you noticed There was no [b][/b]Let's [b] again.

You will also notice that the passage did not tell us that their territory would be taken from them but they will be judged in their Dominion. While in active lordship.

They know there was a plan about isreal but they don't understand it yet. But what ever the plan is.... they are sure it will lead to their prophesied judgement. Hence the reason they made isreal ( physical and spiritual) their ultimate adversary. Let me point this out. Their only enemy is we isrealites and not God. No creation can attain the level of becoming God's enemy. But it can be the other way round.

The notable spiritual phenomenon in the book of Daniel gives us the idea of what is practically happening in the spirit realms where spirit beings guard their territories jealously with all their might.

Daniel 10

I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist.
Daniel 10:6 His body was like topaz, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.
Daniel 10:7 I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; those who were with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves.
Daniel 10:8 So I was left alone, gazing at this great vision; I had no strength left, my face turned deathly pale and I was helpless.
Daniel 10:9 Then I heard him speaking, and as I listened to him, I fell into a deep sleep, my face to the ground.
Daniel 10:10 A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees.
Daniel 10:11 He said, "Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you." And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.
Daniel 10:12 Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.
Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

If you understand the description of the Angel that was charged with Daniel's message He was no ordinary divine being. His appearance and power sent the people around Daniel running for their lives while Daniel was busy fainting and almost lifeless. But remember...this was the same divine being that was detained for 21 days by the Spiritual Prince that rule the territory of Persia.

I am not trying to praise these principalities and powers but trust me... We will underate them at our risk too. What could have happened if Daniel had stopped praying on the 15th day and Michael was not pressured to assist the detained Angel. It had to take another prince to confront an opposing wayward prince. We can see spiritual realm are well structured and organized.it takes a higher spiritual entity to get prayers answered. The forefathers or ancestors that convenant themselves and their generations to these Spirits or Elohims for power will continue to rule the affairs of the children lives until they break the contract. Even the Bible point out that their are legal captives that should be delivered from the terribles.

Sorry for the mild digression.

The lesser Elohims were attacking the ancient isrealites until Jesus manifestation... then, they understood after His death that the battle has been shifted from physical to their very doorsteps.

Territorial Gods or Spirits was further explained by Apostle Paul in Ephesians 6 12

"For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places."

Evey Nation has a spiritual ruler and mighty divine entities that govern her affairs. Like Prince of United Kingdom, Prince of America, Prince of Nigeria. Every state in Nigeria like other nation has her own Lord. Every town , village, street has got one principality or the other that reports to higher authorities in spirit realms.

So you understand the reason some prayers won't get answered. Some events and occurrence that get you bewildered and scared to bother to ask. Even when trivialized by this age.

A lot is going on at the other side.... It's a constant, effective and efficient ancient battle of supremacy between the sons of God. And it's not funny that we found ourselves in the middle of it. As we have been anointed to as the hand of Elohim to Judge the corrupt ones and the devil. As we came out of God....in His own very image. We will remove them from their territories and show them we are the new Elders in council

The 24 Elders that will form the new divine council.

Hallelujah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Thank God for today.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by greencard: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
There is POWER in the BLOOD of JESUS

put it to work

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Modified: I got the meaning from Dr. Olukoya's book CHAIN BREAKER

pdfdrive dot com for great books on Christianity and a whole wide variety of subjects.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Why masturbation seems difficult to Stop
No body can stop masturbation by his own human effort, the reason is that masturbation is been caused and spornsored by a demon.
Anyone who attempt to stop masturbation and manage not to indulged in the act for
some days or weeks will experienced the following.
1.Sex in the dream with someone you know or may not know physically.
2. Watching porn in the dream on a tv set or via phone.
3. Releasing semen in the dream and real life after exotic scene.
4. seeing snakes in the dream regularly.
5. Feeling something crawling in the bed.

The sex in the dream is the way in which these sex demons tried to fire arrow of lust into the life of the person struggling to be free from masturbation, such people usually find it difficult to fight the urge a day or two after the dreams.
These demon will bombard the person trying to be free from masturbation with all types of sexual thoughts and dreams so that he may relapsed. One can only overcome by the grace of God.
When one has masturbated for a long time it gives room for succubus( spirit wife) and incubus(spirit husband) to wreck havoc in the life of that persons. These are some of the issues the person may encounter.
1. Spirit of badluck
2. Chronic poverty
3. Bad memory
4. Inability to concentrate.
5. Lack of motivation.
6. Inability to form concrete relationship with the opposite sex
7. Spirit of fear.
8. Low sex drive.
But we have overcome them by the blood of the lamb and by the words of our testimony. Prayer is good but prayer alone cant solve these problem i am talking from experience. The only way to overcome these sexual demons sponsporing masturbation in the life of a person is by prayer and fasting and it should be done for a long time to keep the flesh under.
I recommend 30 days or a month prayer and fasting. 6 to 2 everyday save for monday and friday which should be 6 to 6. One thing i notice is that it is easier to resist the urge to masturbate during prayer and fasting. Do away with any material that can ignite the urge to masturbate on your gadget and aviod being alone.
I pray the good lord give us the grace to overcome the wile of the devil and his antics.
Stay blessed.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
If you can detect witchcraft on time, you will overcome it easily. It hides, and is disguised amongst some friends, coworkers, neighbors, relatives, and even family.

By discernment, revelation and the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the children of God will overcome Witchcraft and every satanic workings of the kingdom of darkness. Amen.

I will respond to questions and mails directed at me by Tuesday.

God bless you all.

15 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by greencard: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
CharlyG1:
If you can detect witchcraft on time, you will overcome it easily. It hides, and is disguised amongst some friends, coworkers, neighbors, relatives, and even family.

By discernment, revelation and the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the children of God will overcome Witchcraft and every satanic workings of the kingdom of darkness. Amen.

I will respond to questions and mails directed at me by Tuesday.

God bless you all.
how can a Christian tell if a person is operating under the spirit of divination?

Just the way paul did toward the young girl whom was actually saying about Paul showing the way of truth , which of course is true , Paul shows way of truth but how did Paul knew she was talking under the influence of divination and not from God?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 2:47am On Oct 07, 2021
greencard:
how can a Christian tell if a person is operating under the spirit of divination?

Just the way paul did toward the young girl whom was actually saying about Paul showing the way of truth , which of course is true , Paul shows way of truth but how did Paul knew she was talking under the influence of divination and not from God?

Strictly and only under the Holy Spirit guidance.
Trust me, the average pastor now would have praise that lady. She was actually saying the truth and even pointing people to Paul, but it was for an evil motive. (That shows that even when a person prophesies and it comes to pass, it doesn't necessarily mean it's from God.).

It's well. Many will be and are carried away by miracles and prophecies. God help us . Amen

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by juri: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2021
CharlyG1 and all, God's Blessings on you all. This thread is indeed worth my time and the insight from genuine contributors are both educative and an eye opener for me personally so far. This is my first comment on the thread though I would have wanted to finish reading all from the beginning to the end before commenting. Pls I would like to be part of the WhatsApp group if it has not yet reached it max by now. Can I contact you and forward my number?. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2021
greencard:

The gift of discerning of spirits. At other times, your spirit will just react if you come in contact with contrary spirits. The feeling of "something is not right here"

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
CharlyG1:

Hello Yachal,

Can you please send me a mail about the matter first, then we can proceed to WhatsApp if necessary?
I advise you remove your number in your quote because a person who's not one of us here can use it to their advantage. If you know what I mean.

God bless you.
the lord is good holy pastor Charles. How is the ministry moving , I heard you and nnamdiosu were dancing on the grave of Tb Joshua .

what happened to don't judge so won't be judge pastor ?
Only the lord is righteous and knows who is righteous remember , Y the hypocrisy ?
You dare not practice what u preach hoh?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 6:49am On Oct 20, 2021
LADY ADELINE OF FRANCE 4*
_WOMEN HAVE BECOME MERMAIDS UNKNOWINGLY BECAUSE OF BEAUTY PRODUCTS

My brother, if you hear this message, don't hesitate to share. I want to warn God's people. This is a grave time in human history. There are evil things happening in dark places, which we cannot see. But the Lord has revealed secrets to His children because of His love so that we can be on the alert and vigilance.

Previously, in 2019, we were in a prayer retreat with God's people.

In the middle of prayer, I heard the voice of the Lord that told me, “Daughter, in this generation, I raised and sent many of My servants to warn the church against eyelashes, wigs, and makeup. Are you aware of this? And have you heard their message or not?”

I replied to the Lord, “I heard that message.”

The Lord asked me, “What do you say about that message?”

I said, “Lord, I have nothing to say about it.”

The Lord asked me, “Are you going to continue to use these instruments? Or are you going to abandon these beauty products?”

I said to the Lord, “I think I will continue to use them because they make me beautiful.”

The Lord said to me, “I told you that I sent My servants to warn My people against these products that are instruments of the enemy. You are telling Me that you will continue to adorn yourself with beauty products such as lipstick, eyelash, and powder. Can you tell Me why?”

I said to the Lord, “Before wearing wigs and putting on makeup, I will take time to pray over them fervently and I will destroy the power of the darkness behind them and then I will use them.”

The Lord told me, “If I tell you today the reason I am forbidding My people to use these items you will abandon them without Me telling you. If you knew the reason why I am warning My children you will abandon it by yourself.”

Then the Lord’s presence was gone. I wondered what are the reasons that the Lord is talking about? And I said to myself, “I am really hardheaded.”

However, from that day onward, I made up my mind to leave these eyelashes with worldly adornments. I told myself these reasons must be grave for the Lord to tell me to abandon worldly adornment. I don't know the reason why. Nevertheless, I will still abandon it. But I wonder why has the Lord waited so many years to come and reveal to me these things. Maybe He wants to begin to use me on another level. I got rid of all this makeup and adornment.

When people asked me I kept saying the Lord did not tell me why but He warned that there are reasons that He does not want His daughters to put these items.

Over time, I remember one day I was about to paint my nails. Immediately the Spirit reminded me that God has rebuked eyelashes, nail polish, and lipstick. I also had artificial nails. I told myself if eyelashes are bad, then artificial nails must be bad as well. And I don't think painting my nail is good either. But despite abandoning nail polish, I kept putting what we call white base on the nail.

In the year 2020, I ordered face powder online for I was using face powder and the water. When my face powder arrived on that day, I went to the bathroom in order to check whether the face powder I ordered online will be good for my face. But I could not find my brush. I began to search for it. Since I could not find it, I got stressed. I was wondering where has it gone?

While I was searching for the brush to apply the face powder, to my surprise I heard the Lord asking me, “My daughter, do you really have to apply that face powder? You don't have to use it.”

When I heard the Lord’s voice I was shaking and awakened. Imagine you are seeking a beauty item in the bathroom and you hear the Lord’s tremendous voice rebuking you.

The Lord told me, “My daughter who said that if you don't apply that face powder, you will be ugly? You don't have to apply it.”

Immediately the Lord’s presence withdrew. And there was silence. I felt cold and the face powder in my hand became heavy and I put it away. When I went out to the street I was shaking.

I said, “Why is the Lord speaking this way? Does it mean that face powder is bad? But if it was not a problem, why would the Lord speak like that?”

From that day onwards when I entered the bathroom, I feared touching the face powder, but I was wondering, “I used this face powder for a long time. Why is the Lord speaking just now.” I knew that if I were to use the face powder, the Lord’s voice will rebuke me again.

Many days later, I was preparing to go attend a party where I was invited. I painted my nails and I was preparing to go. Suddenly the Lord spoke and rebuked me with anger and commanded me to remove these nail polish immediately. I don't know what took me on that day to use nail polish and the Lord was extremely angry and rebuked me.

But something tremendous happened at the end of that month. My sisters, please I want you to take these things seriously. The spirit world is no joke. People knew me as a woman of vanity, always adorned with a wig, eyelash, and makeup.

We always face battles from family members. Sometimes we battle the spirit of death. We fought an occultic pastor whose identity was uncovered. A woman wanted to kill me, for she had received a mandate to destroy me. The devil provided her with a lot of resources to terminate my life. However, whenever she was coming to attack me, the Lord opened my eyes to see her. As she was advancing against me, she came face to face with the cherubim of war and the circle of fire that covered me and she was powerless before the winged cherubim of war. I saw these two robust angels of war.

The Lord said, “My daughter, these are the angels that keep you.”

What strike me was that each of these two robust angels that keep me had many angels under their leadership. After failing to breach the circle of fire that surrounded me, the witch moved away and regrouped. When she came again, I saw that this time around, she was able to enter my bedroom. I was sleeping but the Lord opened my spiritual eyes. When I saw this witch in my bedroom, I was about to use the name of Jesus Christ.

But the Lord said, “My daughter, don't say anything. Just observe and hear what she will say.”

I kept silence and saw the witch walking over my room and uttering words.

She said, “I will destroy you, lady. Who do you think you are? Every time I go on a mission I don't miss my prey and I always destroy my target. I know many have failed to destroy you. But I don't miss my target. I have been given all the resources needed to finish you and I will kill you.”

I heard the witch mentioning names of men and women she has destroyed and she was boasting about the number of lives she has terminated. The Lord wanted me to hear her words. This witch uttered arrogant words and mentioned names of men and women she is about to decapitate, I heard all her plan of destruction of innocent people.

Finally, I saw my spirit leaving my body and I stood before this witch and rebuked her in the name of Jesus Christ. After reprimanding her for the death of the innocent, she left my room...

After many days, in the morning, the Lord came to teach me about the mystery of the palm of our hand. He said a lot of things about the palm of our hand and great power can be liberated from the palm of our hand.

And the Lord said, “Men’s souls and spirits can be pulled out of their bodies through the palms of their hands.”

When I woke up, I wondered why the Lord came to teach me about the palm of our hand. On that day when we had finished the prayer, my husband went to bathe in order to go to work. I was sleeping, and I felt an evil presence in our room. When I felt this evil presence, I wondered, “Should I kneel down in prayer or attack in a standing position?”

At that moment, I felt the evil presence growing and getting stronger. Then this presence began to move towards me. I was about to rebuke it in the name of Jesus.

At that moment, I heard the Lord telling me, “My daughter, don't say anything. Just see what will happen.”

Suddenly, I felt this unclean spirit holding my hand. He pointed his finger at the palm of my hand. I was stunned. I heard him muttering incantation and dark prayer. I was in astonishment. While this evil spirit was uttering mysterious prayer with his finger on the palm of my hand, in the blink of an eye, I found myself in an unknown place.

Brother, this is serious. My spirit was pulled out of my body through the palm of my hand, and transported to this unknown place. I saw behind me a bush with many trees and before me, there was a land and when I looked again, I saw a huge river before me. I wondered why I stood before this river. I am not a witch nor a mermaid.

Suddenly, I saw many hands emerging from the water and signaling me to come. They were many hands calling me. I saw that I was walking towards the river to join these hands that were calling me. I tried to resist but I was unable to do so.

I said, “In the name of Jesus Christ, I am not entering the water. I am not a mermaid.”

But I kept moving towards the river for I could not resist the force that was pulling me towards the river. I panicked, for the name of Jesus did not work. I was desperate and I said, “Lord, really, You have left me enter the marine world.”

Suddenly, I saw that I stopped when that happened. Immediately, I saw the ladies of the sea rising from the water. Now I saw their faces, for their upper part were above the water and their lower part were inside the water. They were numerous. They had a lot of hair, and they were beautiful ladies. They kept signaling me with their hands to join these women of the water world. They were uttering strange words of incantation, and the river was filled with the noise of their magic prayer and strange language. I never heard this kind of strange, macabre, and mysterious noises all my life. It was unreal.

I stood before this scene, praying to the Lord to remove me from this place. I don't want to join these women in the river. Suddenly the power of God took from the ground to the air. In a relative altitude where I was hoovering above these mermaids, when they saw what happened, these marine ladies accelerated their strange prayer and incantation, with bizarre noises. I was in terror to see so many ladies of the marine world coming for my soul, a testimony of the devil’s determination to win our souls.

I prayed to beg the Lord to remove me from this place. These marine spirits became intense in the incantation. Some of them were jumping up and descending uttering incantation prayer. When they saw that they were losing my soul, they started to cry for they were losing me. I saw that I began to rise up to the sky. There were loud lamentations coming from these women of the sea.

And the Lord said to me, “My daughter, be warned. They failed to get you because you have nothing that belonged to them. If you have their property, even if you called My name I would not help you. They failed because you don't have their property and they have no legality. However, many of My daughters because of worldly adornment and beauty products are taken underwater, and their spirits have become mermaids, even if they live on the surface. Do you know that when your spirit was pulled from your hand and when you landed before the river, if you had any beauty items, you would have joined these ladies of the sea underwater? Many of My daughters because of vanity and worldly adornment land here before the river with makeup on their face, and they are taken under the sea.”

I came to understand when we were wear wigs, eyelashes and beauty products, it's not just physical. For in the spirit world, these adornments are visible on our soul, just like many people are used in subconscious witchcraft.

“Many of My daughters are mermaids because of wigs, eyelashes, and worldly adornment. Their spirits are taken out of their bodies through the palms of their hands and are transported underwater.”

My sisters, the Lord said to me, “When they come to get your spirit you will not know and where you will be taken underwater, you will not know.”

The Lord told me, *“You saw them when they came because I wanted you to see it by grace in order to warn My daughters to abandon beauty products and worldly adornment.”*

The Lord then informed me that many women have become mermaids unknowingly because of these items and instruments. When they die their souls will have the identical shape of mermaids and they will not enter the kingdom of Heaven in that condition. Any woman that is possessed by the marine spirit will not enter the kingdom of Heaven.

The Lord said, “When you are locked in a battle with a witch of the marine kingdom, she would seek to know whether you are attached to wigs, eyelashes, and makeup and she will pull your spirit through the palm of your hand and will transport you underwater in case you are in vanity and you won't be able to oppose them. And once you are taken to captivity in the Marine kingdom, they can do to you what they want. They can decapitate your soul and you will die physically. They can also marry you to a mermaid or merman. This is the reason many dream that they are having sex in the dream. They are actually married in the spiritual world of water.”

The Lord warned that spiritual marriage is also caused by wigs, eyelashes, and beauty products. Women are being married underwater because of beauty products.

The Lord said, “Any man and woman that is in spiritual marriage will not enter the kingdom of Heaven unless she comes out of that marriage and is delivered. Many have entered this spiritual marriage because of the property of the enemy and adornment. When you abandon these instruments of the devil you must confess and destroy the consequence of these products in your soul. Many are trying to break and destroy spiritual marriages but are failing to give up beauty products and worldly adornments. This is not possible. As long as you are using a makeup product, you won't be able to break that spiritual marriage. You have their properties. Pastors are praying to destroy spiritual husbands in the lives of many sisters, but they are failing because of the failure of these women to separate from beauty items and worldly ornament. Many are taken underwater because of the apparel of the adversary. And they are turned to mermaid and every night they travel underwater unknowingly.”

“That is why My daughter I wanted you to experience this and warn My daughters to abandon these properties of the enemy. Those who belong to Me will listen to My voice and will abandon it. Many of My daughters are walking the narrow path trying to please Me, but as long as they are adorning themselves with vanity, they will not enter the eternal kingdom of Heaven.”

*END

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
A tip for discernment.

A wolf manages to sneak into a herd of sheep. Mr wolf dresses up as a sheep, and is covered from top to bottom and looks like a real sheep indeed.

The shepherd takes the herd of sheep to feed over the juicy grasses every day. One day he notices something quite strange with this one sheep of his. It doesn't walk like the others sometimes. It doesn't eat and drink exactly like the others sometimes. And It sometimes stares, peeping at the others and at him, the Shepherd.

Perhaps, this sheep is not feeling well says the Shepherd.

As time goes on, more off-tune behaviour emerge. And when the shepherd decides to take a closer look, to his shocking disbelief, he discovers that this sheep is not a sheep at all, but indeed a wolf!

A wolf cannot perfectly imitate the originality of a sheep. A wolf is a wolf and will beget a wolf. A sheep is a sheep and can only beget a sheep.

Jesus said...speaking about the false prophets "By their fruits, you will know them".

To understand the concept of the fruits here, you need to first understand... "What begets fruits"? Trees!

So Jesus is trying to tell us something here. If a tree is bad, it will produce bad fruits eventually or no fruit at all. And if good, it will bear good fruits.

A tree is symbolic to a person. So if a person is good, he will exhibit good traits in character and behaviour (fruits), because he is of good heart and mind.

And if evil, he cannot produce good character/traits but evil instead. Even though he pretends to be good, there will be some off-tune signs to know that he is not good but evil.

For in the circle of originality/nature, God is the Creator and there is no fake in originality.

A thief is a thief and he will steal and a murderer is one that will kill. Their end-product is their "fruit". Like the end-product of a tree.

A man cannot become a woman. And a woman cannot become a man. No matter how messed up things become, a man will still be a man and a woman will always be a woman. It is evident, as a man even if transformed to a woman cannot bear a child. And a woman even if transformed to a man cannot impregnate another woman.

Remember: A good tree will only "bear" good fruits. It is in its nature and originality.

A bad person is known by what they do, and so is a good person.

In the same vein. A wolf cannot poop like a sheep. It cannot be meek or obedient like a sheep. It won't eat or sleep like a sheep. For it is not a sheep not matter how hard it tries to pretend. It will eventually make mistakes and be exposed because it is not acting on originality.

Matthew 7:15-20

Jesus said

"Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire"

To identify one that is false, discernment is key. And discernment is triggered by the Holy Spirit, to tune the senses of a person to notice the off-tune behaviours of another which is totally not of God, but of Satan.
And discernment is refined by spiritual maturity in the Lord.

There are false prophets, false ministers, false pastors, and false born-again Christians.

Jesus said "By their fruits ye shall know them". They can only bear that which is after their kind.. that which is corrupt and evil. And if they cover up their act and pretend to be good, you only need to look closer and allow the Holy Spirit fine tune your eyes and mind to see through their deception. For they cannot replicate that which is originally good.

Wherever you are, there are people who are around you. In your church, your school, your workplace, house or neighborhood etc. Not all are who they claim to be.

In the spiritual sense of things, Witchcraft is the wolf that is disguised as a sheep among us in this story. If we cannot discern this wolf in time, it will gradually eat us up on by one.

Witchcraft can be in the one friend whom you tell all your life secrets to. Witchcraft can be in the lady whom you always buy things from. Witchcraft can be in that pastor or that one person who sees a lot about your destiny/future. Witchcraft can be in the neighbor etc.
Witchcraft is everywhere. It is the Wolf we are referring to here.

The false born again witch, the false/occult pastor, the fetish neighbour, the wicked-minded & jealous friends, and the hardened envious minds of some relatives among us. The list goes on.

A wolf will give off its scent. A bad fruit will be known when tasted even if disguised as good. Look for such signs.
Also, look unto the Good Shepherd Jesus to help you discern the bad fruits/bad tree.
If only we listen to Him and hear His voice to guide us, then we will discern that wolf around us. And we must be quick cut off ties from such who are wolves in our lives.

If you are uncomfortable about visiting a particular friend or relative, but you manage to keep visiting this person. Don't you think there is something wrong that you've picked up by discernment, but you keep ignoring it, why?

If you are uncomfortable about receiving or giving certain items to a particular person or people, don't you think you ought to stop and pray about it first?

We tend to ignore those tiny little nudges that tell us something isn't right. And that puts us in a lot of trouble.
We need to listen to the voice of the Shepherd. And understand that those little nudges and gentle warnings are His ways of speaking to us to stop and discern and identify the wolf(s) we have been keeping so close to us. It is not a friend but an enemy.

N:B A wolf will either lead the sheep astray, scatter the herd or kill the herd. A wolf is the person who is disguised as good but slowly and intentionally draws you away from Christ, does evil against you and against the Church of Christ.

Please let us heed to His warning.

God bless you all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by azammi(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
God bless you for your message
CharlyG1:
A tip for discernment.

A wolf manages to sneak into a herd of sheep. Mr wolf dresses up as a sheep, and is covered from top to bottom and looks like a real sheep indeed.

The shepherd takes the herd of sheep to feed over the juicy grasses every day. One day he notices something quite strange with this one sheep of his. It doesn't walk like the others sometimes. It doesn't eat and drink exactly like the others sometimes. And It sometimes stares, peeping at the others and at him, the Shepherd.

Perhaps, this sheep is not feeling well says the Shepherd.

As time goes on, more off-tune behaviour emerge. And when the shepherd decides to take a closer look, to his shocking disbelief, he discovers that this sheep is not a sheep at all, but indeed a wolf!

A wolf cannot perfectly imitate the originality of a sheep. A wolf is a wolf and will beget a wolf. A sheep is a sheep and can only beget a sheep.

Jesus said...speaking about the false prophets "By their fruits, you will know them".

To understand the concept of the fruits here, you need to first understand... "What begets fruits"? Trees!

So Jesus is trying to tell us something here. If a tree is bad, it will produce bad fruits eventually or no fruit at all. And if good, it will bear good fruits.

A tree is symbolic to a person. So if a person is good, he will exhibit good traits in character and behaviour (fruits), because he is of good heart and mind.

And if evil, he cannot produce good character/traits but evil instead. Even though he pretends to be good, there will be some off-tune signs to know that he is not good but evil.

For in the circle of originality/nature, God is the Creator and there is no fake in originality.

A thief is a thief and he will steal and a murderer is one that will kill. Their end-product is their "fruit". Like the end-product of a tree.

A man cannot become a woman. And a woman cannot become a man. No matter how messed up things become, a man will still be a man and a woman will always be a woman. It is evident, as a man even if transformed to a woman cannot bear a child. And a woman even if transformed to a man cannot impregnate another woman.

Remember: A good tree will only "bear" good fruits. It is in its nature and originality.

A bad person is known by what they do, and so is a good person.

In the same vein. A wolf cannot poop like a sheep. It cannot be meek or obedient like a sheep. It won't eat or sleep like a sheep. For it is not a sheep not matter how hard it tries to pretend. It will eventually make mistakes and be exposed because it is not acting on originality.

Matthew 7:15-20

Jesus said

"Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire"

To identify one that is false, discernment is key. And discernment is triggered by the Holy Spirit, to tune the senses of a person to notice the off-tune behaviours of another which is totally not of God, but of Satan.
And discernment is refined by spiritual maturity in the Lord.

There are false prophets, false ministers, false pastors, and false born-again Christians.

Jesus said "By their fruits ye shall know them". They can only bear that which is after their kind.. that which is corrupt and evil. And if they cover up their act and pretend to be good, you only need to look closer and allow the Holy Spirit fine tune your eyes and mind to see through their deception. For they cannot replicate that which is originally good.

Wherever you are, there are people who are around you. In your church, your school, your workplace, house or neighborhood etc. Not all are who they claim to be.

In the spiritual sense of things, Witchcraft is the wolf that is disguised as a sheep among us in this story. If we cannot discern this wolf in time, it will gradually eat us up on by one.

Witchcraft can be in the one friend whom you tell all your life secrets to. Witchcraft can be in the lady whom you always buy things from. Witchcraft can be in that pastor or that one person who sees a lot about your destiny/future. Witchcraft can be in the neighbor etc.
Witchcraft is everywhere. It is the Wolf we are referring to here.

The false born again witch, the false/occult pastor, the fetish neighbour, the wicked-minded & jealous friends, and the hardened envious minds of some relatives among us. The list goes on.

A wolf will give off its scent. A bad fruit will be known when tasted even if disguised as good. Look for such signs.
Also, look unto the Good Shepherd Jesus to help you discern the bad fruits/bad tree.
If only we listen to Him and hear His voice to guide us, then we will discern that wolf around us. And we must be quick cut off ties from such who are wolves in our lives.

If you are uncomfortable about visiting a particular friend or relative, but you manage to keep visiting this person. Don't you think there is something wrong that you've picked up by discernment, but you keep ignoring it, why?

If you are uncomfortable about receiving or giving certain items to a particular person or people, don't you think you ought to stop and pray about it first?

We tend to ignore those tiny little nudges that tell us something isn't right. And that puts us in a lot of trouble.
We need to listen to the voice of the Shepherd. And understand that those little nudges and gentle warnings are His ways of speaking to us to stop and discern and identify the wolf(s) we have been keeping so close to us. It is not a friend but an enemy.

N:B A wolf will either lead the sheep astray, scatter the herd or kill the herd. A wolf is the person who is disguised as good but slowly and intentionally draws you away from Christ, does evil against you and against the Church of Christ.

Please let us heed to His warning.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MarkGud(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
CharlyG1:
A tip for discernment.

[i][color=#000099]A wolf manages to sneak into a herd of sheep.

God bless you all.

Wonderful message. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
azammi:
God bless you for your message

God bless you too brother. Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Jealousy: Saul Eyes David / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 315
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.