Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Best Full Back In The EPL - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Full Back In The EPL (710 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl / Eight Things That Are Bound To Happen In The Epl Next Season / See Champions Leicester City’s Position On The EPL Table (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Full Back In The EPL by Arsenate(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2015
hector BELLERIN
this guy's intelligence and understanding of the game belies his tender age of just 20. he's already come up against arguably the most deadly winger in Costa (of Bayern) and came out unscathed. I find it difficult to find faults in his game; he is particularly amazing going forward and does not fall short of his defensive duties.
his stock keeps rising with each game and I fear Arsenal might not be able to keep hold of him for too long.
Hector is the best.
take a bow son.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of My Life (the Story Of, The Story Of) / The Fight For The European Golden Boot Is Hotter Than Ever….see The Full List / Iheanacho Beats Aguero, Kane & Others To Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.