Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest (2342 Views)

Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone / Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest by ijawcitizen(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
carnegiefan:

Oh, so you actually said something! shocked

Well, my thread is not "hate-filled", it is merely a word of advise and caution.
This is not 2007.
As for Ijaw interest, at least I know that it is not served by treachery.
what is treachery?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest by WETINUSABI: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
carnegiefan:
Barcanista is a threat to Ijaw interest. NO sane Ijaw person should even remotely support any ideas peddled by this unstable character.

Just imagine, it isn't even up to ONE year since Jonathan was kicked out of office by the owners of Nigeria, this guy is here talking about some phantom "resource control". In Nigeria

Apparently this Barcanista guy can't even think.
Why do you think Jonathan was kicked out?
He was simply kicked out because he was thinking about implementing the confab recommendations. Simple.
Mind you the Ohanaeze submitted a recommendation that would have seen every GEOPOLITICAL zone control its resources (which I did not support because SE is NOT equal to Igboland), but even that is too much for the North. Now imagine some resource control happening under a Buhari presidency. I even think that the North is planning to reverse the sharing formula to reflect the population distribution of Nigeria. Something they consider fair.

I just checked Buhari's list of ministers, and guess what, BOTH DEFENCE MINISTERS (senior and junior ) are CORE Northerners.
The handwriting should be clearly on the wall for hubristic "resource control" agitators.

Jonathan's 2011 presidency happened because Igbo wanted to make a statement, and they made it loudly that even the deaf and dumb in the non-Igbo east will hear. We have moved past that now.
The Nigeria of the future will not play out like the one of the past.

I repeat, Barcanista is a BIG threat to IJAW interest.

So Jonathan was thinking of implementing the confab reports after how many months since it ended 2014?

He will continue to think of implementation till you all grow white hairs...mtcheew!
Re: Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest by basilo101: 2:24am On Nov 02, 2015
I was just laffing at these ppl. Resource control? where? something the Otuoke fisherman tried and was kicked out and u want to try it under buhari? have they forgotten Saro Wiwa?? Even the 13% they are enjoying had serious igbo backing to see the light of the day. do these dumbasses think Northern minorities are idiots for identifying as North intead of NE, NW NC?? or dnt they kw that there are more minorities in the norht than them??

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest by Ballmer: 3:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Here we go with deluded Biafrans complaining about everything that does not favour them about Nigeria. This is the exact reason your forefather in the person of that bastard that introduced coup into Nigeria got his ass wiped when the HausaFulani he tried outsmarting outsmarted him with his own gimmick of coup plotting. The entire Igbo race is still wailing about that till this date.

Now have you studied that minister of transport if there are junior n senior in NigerDelta, transport, power n many more are all southerners ? This bring me to ask are the Igbos in Nigeria mad ? Please as God forsaken your entire race that you can not see anything good in others because of your lust for power ?

Why can't the Igbo race "a minority tribe" in this country shut the hell up like every other minority in the country ? Most especially since you refuse to build bridges but rather invested foolishly into hate campaign n segregation ?

You and your forefathers thirst for underserving power should stop all this war mongering n crucification of Tonye. No Nigerian lay claims to any part of the five Igbos states even though Imo Enugu as the largest gas n coal reserve respectively. You Biafrans should desist from chasing after what your forefather could not lay claims to.

[size=14pt]Igbos n Biafrans should take this to the bank, Biafra as a country will not include a single NigerDelta state be it Delta Rivers States etc n that is if it will ever happen.
[/size]

carnegiefan:

I just checked Buhari's list of ministers, and guess what, BOTH DEFENCE MINISTERS (senior and junior ) are CORE Northerners.
The handwriting should be clearly on the wall for hubristic "resource control" agitators
Re: Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest by Kestolovee95(f): 3:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Enough of all these Barcasunta threads. Let that prankster fizzle away naturally into oblivion.
Re: Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest by Blakjewelry(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2015
carnegiefan:

I support true resource control; the type that can actually happen. And NO I'm not afraid of saying so...
Barcanista thinks that the only way for his Ijaw to grow, they have to swallow their bigger (and far more powerful) neighbor -Ndigbo.
Failure is assured with such mindset.
Well I haven't read is writeup but on the issue of trying to swallow up their neighbors, I think both sides are guilty of it. Isaac Boro declared the niger delta Republic without consulting the other tribes in the region, ojuwku did same. On the issue of him raising dust here on nairaland, I think it is an effective medium to reach out

(1) (2) (Reply)

“there Will Be No Nigeria!” Northern Senators Warn Governors, Others On Threats / Buhari Runs When Ever He Sees Money (PIX) By F Sen. Chris Ngige.. Min of works / Igbo Presidency: Why It Should Be 2023, Not 2027+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.