Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (56228 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by ejikeokei(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
So many ladies have different views of characteristics that they find in a guy that make them to have a crush toward that guy. Ladies, kindly share with us your own view concerning the to 5 things you find so lovely in a guy that make you have a crush towards them. Keep the text coming in other to educate other girls concerning what factors they should consider in a guy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by benedictnsi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Answer......
Money
Money
Money
Money and
Money. (especially in Africa)

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by amiskurie(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Money
12 inches koboko
Money
6packs(money type)
Sweet lies
Money

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
3. Great communicator but not run his mouth
4. Good looking with "manly" features
5. Hairy. No explanation. I just find it hot. It's like having a large Tarantula spider grin

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
According to Punkyveer 's profile picture:
1. Cats
2. Horsewhips
3. Stilettos
4. White walls
5. Black furniture.

That lady is weird. Very weird.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by DY20: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Since I'm not a girl.... I'll be waiting for the counter thread.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
5. Hairy. No explanation. I just find it hot. It's like having a large Tarantula spider grin
hmm

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
His Smile...wink
His Brains...of course! *this should actually come first*
His great sense of Humor..."grin"
His playfulness...*I'm a dog* cry still Love hide and seek games!

his Wits..tongue *He has to be strong* Like really strong...lipsrsealed

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
I must say you have a poor taste for hot guys!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Maxi112: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Make I book space read comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Intelligence
Maturity
Sense of humour
Good sense of responsibility
He must be highly sophisticated and charming cool
Above all, his heart must beat for God

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Swissheart(f): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont like guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by faith551(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Now are this ladies actually kidding or are they being serious?
No body is talking money and looks, and that's one reason that's kept me single grin
Looks like am going to get ready for some good good loving.

43 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by IamLEGEND1: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
intelligence
& good sense of humor
na the only things you go see for here.
when all you do is kill guys vibe with that "Kk", "aiiiiitt"," Brb".
and some girls, their case is so bad "k" is beginning to creep into their actual spoken language.

176 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by damilareoye: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
lets watch out for the "likes"

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by PunterTim(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humour
Punky,Fall Short Of Just #5,Would A Big **** Compensate...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by PunterTim(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
cutemaria:
Intelligence
Maturity
Sense of humour
You Just Highlighted Me(Minus The God Thingy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by PunterTim(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Humorous How Humor Is The "Thing" Now
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by mikron(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Smile...wink
Brains...of course! *this should actually come first*
Sense of Humor..."grin"
His playfulness...*I'm a dog* cry still Love hide and seek games!

his Wits..tongue *He has to be strong* Like really strong...lipsrsealed

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"
u re a dog? Na u talk am o

29 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunterTim:
You Just Highlighted Me
That's great but the Godly part could have made it perfect.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by mikron(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
These girls can lie, so nobody mentioned money, as if that is not a criteria they look out for b4 going out with a guy. Na God go judge una

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Fkhalifa(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
sense of humour here and there..
anyways keep them coning ladies cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
all4naija:

I must say you have a poor taste for hot guys!

I'm not into conventional hot guys though. Like, the pretty boy type. Nuh uh. Come on, we've had this discussion on another thread & I told you that I like mine a little crude. That's simply what I'm attracted to. Simple. Unpolished. Raw. And loaded with sex appeal of course. Preferrably the animalistic type grin All the 6 packs that give others googly eyes do nothing for me. It just is what it is. Shrugs.

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunterTim:
Punky,Fall Short Of Just #5,Would A Big **** Compensate...

Hahaha lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Jollybabs: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Money is nt d issue bt love, caring nd understanding. I Appreciate an intelligent man. God fearing. Jovial nd must be calming. Highly romantic. Huge nd good looking,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Keketu(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
Physical features (okay....no offence to the light skinned men,I prefer him dark,keeps his hair like wole soyinka's....+charming smile) wink
this one he will marry at 57year old

cutemaria:
Intelligence
Maturity
Sense of humour
this one, you will marry at 36 year old

PunkyVeer:

I'm not into conventional hot guys though. Like, the pretty boy type. Nuh uh. Come on, we've have this discussion on another thread & I told you that I like mine a little crude. That's simply what I'm attracted to. Simple. Unpolished. Raw. And loaded with sex appeal of course. Preferrably the animalistic type grin All the 6 packs that give others googly eyes do nothing for me. It just is what it is. Shrugs.
this one marry at 37 year old

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Keketu(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
Great Sense of Humor
Cool headed nature
Intelligence
Ability to be in charge/Control (I dont guys who do not have idea of what they are into)
haaaah!! this one will marry after 60

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Keketu(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jollybabs:
Money is nt d issue bt love, caring nd understanding. I Appreciate an intelligent man. God fearing. Jovial nd must be calming. Highly romantic. Huge nd good looking,
this one is not a virgin, marrying guys take note please

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Swissheart(f): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Keketu:
haaaah!! this one will marry after 60
....for your mind,meanwhile I like your shoe...if that's you in d middle lipsrsealed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Keketu(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
cutemaria:
That's great but the Godly part could have made it perfect.
this one mummy girl angry
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
cutemaria:
Intelligence Maturity Sense of humour Good sense of responsibility He must be highly sophisticated and charming cool Above all, his heart must beat for God

That's me for u... kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.